Batgirl's Vegas Vacation Pt. 04

Story Info
Batgirl looks for Poison Ivy and rides Harley.
2.3k words
4.06
6.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank013
frank013
12 Followers

Batgirl's Desert Experience

The cool night air and silence of the Nevada night washed over Batgirl. Behind her the motorcycle left a plume of dust and grit in the air. Before she became Poison Ivy Pamela Isley had worked at an agricultural station in the desert and Batgirl thought it was the best place to start looking for the source of the strange pink gas.

What she hadn't realized was how far of a drive it would be to get there.

Taking a signal from her GPS Batgirl turned off the dirt road onto road that was practically a track. Reducing her speed the vigilante navigated around holes that could break a truck axle.

A few more twists in the road and Batgirl found the station. Three small buildings surrounded by barbed wire. A greenhouse, a bunk house, and a lab all left to warp and rot in the desert sun. Or maybe not abandoned if the stake bed truck and dusty VW Beetle were any clue.

Getting off the bike Batgirl crept toward the bunkhouse. Inside a floor board squeaked. Reaching into her utility belt the Dare Doll took out a small flashbang grenade. Sliding up the door she pushed it open a few inches and tossed the grenade inside.

There was a loud bang and the bunkhouse filled with light.

Batgirl was inside before it faded. Already ducking low to avoid a baseball bat. Coming up Batgirl threw a kick into her attacker's stomach.

"Fuck!" shouted a woman's voice. "That hurt ya know."

Not speaking Batgirl dived toward the voice. A pair of soft breasts hit her in the face as she tackled her assailant. One hand came up and grabbed the arm that still gripped the bat.

"Give it up Harley," demanded Batgirl. "Whatever you and Ivy are up to it's over."

Beneath her Harley Quinn stopped struggling and blinked. "Brat-girl? What are you doing here?"

"Stopping you and Ivy from giving poison to super thieves."

"Fucking what?"

Hearing the confusion in Harley's voice Batgirl paused. "Riddler, Two-Face, and Maxie Zeus. Someone gave them a new poison gas."

"It wasn't me!" Yelled Harley. The movement of the other woman's chest threw Batgirl's attention to how their breasts were mashed together. "I just got here."

Batgirl climbed off of Harley, but watched her. Training with Batman had made Barbara Gordon good at spotting liars and Harley was a poor one to begin with. "What are you doing here?"

Harley sat up. In the dim light Batgirl watched the other woman's chest move under the red and black tube top. Harley was showing a lot of her chalk white skin between the top and here tiny denim shorts.

"I'm here to save Red," said Harley. She winces and stretched. "Jeez, you didn't have to kick me so hard."

"Focus Harley. What do you mean save Red? What kind of trouble is Ivy in?"

Absently Harley looped her bat though the air. "Think I know? All I know is Ivy said she'd be out here and I thought I'd swing by."

Sighing Batgirl replied, "You came out to Nevada to make a booty call?"

"Red's got a booty worth calling. I landed, she wasn't answering the phone, I came here, and a ginger bitch tried to kick me in the tits."

"Get out of here and I'll look for her."

"Nah." Harley kicked her leg up on an abandoned desk and bent forward. "You'd only send her to Arkham."

"Do you want this to be a fight?" asked Batgirl. "You might have the bat, but you won't win."

"You know Bats needs to help you kids with your trash talk. If Red was here I wouldn't be this dressed and if Red is in trouble I'm not leaving her there." Harley traded legs. "Besides I know where the door is and isn't it easier to have me show you than to have to look."

"I'm not getting rid of you am I?" Batgirl shook her head.

"Nope."

"Alright, but if Ivy isn't the victim here I'm taking both of you in."

Harley grinned hugely. "You can try."

Skipping Harley went over to random spot of floor, pulled up a false panel, hit a button, and trap door popped open. Yellow light spilled out of the hole. "Ta-dah."

Batgirl nodded. "You go first."

Not talking Harley started down the ladder. After a few seconds Batgirl followed. They both faced shut metal door and a demolished keypad. Harley started to babble while Batgirl knelt and began cross wiring the pad.

The door clicked open.

"Red!" yelled Harley as she swung the door wide and stepped inside.

Batgirl reached for her arm. "Wait!"

There was a bang and pink smoke filled their vision. Both of the women coughed as they stumbled into Poison Ivy's hideaway. Putting one hand out for support Batgirl's hand landed on Harley Quinn's breast.

The dust cleared leaving both of them panting like dogs.

Wiping her eyes Batgirl took in the scene. A small kitchen space with a hotplates and microwave, a much larger lab area with computers, bookcases, small dining table, a canopied bed, and an array of flowers flourishing under grow lights. More important was the debris, scattered books, a knocked over microscope, spilled coffee.

"Looks like Red put up a fight," observed Harley. The blonde glanced at Batgirl's hand. "So you gonna squeeze that tit or not?"

Shocked Batgirl pulled her hand back. "Not now Harley."

The other woman laughed and licked her lips. "Later then. Let's check the tapes."

"You know that she had a security system."

"I know she has cameras." Corrected Harley as she plugged the laptop in and booted it. "Let's see what we got."

After a few minutes of false starts and cursing the clownish woman found what they needed. Poison Ivy naked except for a lab coat puttering around her kitchen singing to herself. Both of the women tingled at the sight of the amazingly built redhead's breasts or her ass as she leaned into a cabinet. Then there was a crash. Three men with gas masks and Tasers rushed in. Ivy dropped two of them before the third brought her down and started cuffing her.

Then another woman entered the film. She wore a garter belt, stockings, elbow length black gloves, a corset with what might have generously been described as a micro skirt, and a burlap sack over her head with an attached gas mask. Kneeling next to her wounded men she injected them with something that made them jerk awake.

"Get this bitch ready for harvesting," declared the woman. Her voice modulated by the gas mask.

The man who took down Ivy nodded. "Yes, Scarecrow's Daughter."

Batgirl turned to Harley. "I'll need to go through that frame by frame for clues."

"Oh sure," chirped Harley Quinn. "Let me make you a copy."

Harley began hitting buttons and the computer let out a cry of pleasure in Ivy's voice. The video had changed to a tied up Harley on the bed. Poison Ivy was wearing a porn producer's idea of a school girl uniform and kneeling over Harley's face. To Batgirl's surprise the skirt tented outward. Climbing off of Harley the redhead unbuttoned the skirt to reveal an eight inch strap on. Harley begged for fucking as Ivy knelt between her legs and began to pound the blonde's cunt with savage strokes.

"Shit!" drawled Harley. Her shorts were unbuttoned and two fingers were already playing with her pussy.

"Harley!" shouted Batgirl. To her surprise one of her hands was already massaging her breasts through the jacket and the other had worked its way to the crotch of her costume.

Harley grinned and thrust a finger into her pussy. "Come on Batgirl. You have to admit I look damn hot that cock in me. Yeah, go me! Ride that dildo like a whore!"

There was a pause before Harley added, "You want to help me out or am I flying solo."

Batgirl grabbed the wrist of the hand Harley was using to pleasure herself. She pulled it free of the sometimes villain's shorts. Bending over she stuck the fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"I think you better eat pussy if you want a cock in you Harley."

"Looks like Brat-girl wants to be on top." Harley laughed excitedly. "That's where I like my gingers."

With newly practiced ease Batgirl slid out of her utility belt, took off her boots, and removed her pants. Underneath were the shorts to avoid chafing and they came off too. Leaving Barbara Gordon in mask, jacket, cape, and purple G-string.

"Get down there or don't," said Batgirl as she settled onto the sofa. One eye on Harley and the other watching the video of Ivy lubing her dildo before easing it into the blonde's asshole.

"Yes, ma'am." Harley saluted and got down on her knees.

The clown wiggled her bubble butt as she wormed her way between Batgirl's legs. Batgirl's eyes widened as Harley breathed against her pussy. In no time at all the G-string was pushed to one side and Harley lapped wildly at the cunt in front of her. Leaning back Batgirl let out a moan and opened her legs wider to allow Harley access. One gauntleted hand rested against the back of Harley's head. Not pressing her forward, but allowing no retreat.

"Yes," hissed Batgirl. This was amazing. Being eaten out by the Joker's former sidekick while watching the same woman be sodomized to orgasm. Mousy Barbara Gordon could never have dreamed of this and neither could bold Batgirl.

In front of her Harley wiggled her booty shorts down. Freed now the chalk skinned psychiatrist started fucking herself with one hand. Her own moans and writhing being passed along to Batgirl by the motion of her tongue.

"Damn," Batgirl bucked through her first orgasm, but she didn't take her hand off of Harley's head. Taking the hint the blonde kept working at the Batgirl's pussy bring every trick to bare. On the screen Batgirl watched Harley moan around the plastic cock as Ivy went ass to mouth.

"You do look good with a cock in you," observed Batgirl. "Do you want a cock in you now?"

Harley made a muffled affirmative noise.

Batgirl let go of the clown's head. Like an eager puppy Harley bounced up and headed for the dresser by the bed. Cautiously Batgirl followed. Harley spread her legs and bend at the waist to show off her wet pussy as she opened and closed drawers.

Unable to resist the temptation Batgirl put one hand on Harley's back and slipped a finger into her. In front of her the chalk skinned woman cooed and leaned further forward. Batgirl added a second finger and then a third. Harley kept bending further until she gripped her ankles.

"You like an eager beaver do ya Batgirl."

Pulling out of Harley, the Dare Doll brought her glove to her lips and sucked the fingers clean. "Get on the bed."

Leaping Harley landed on the middle of the bed. She rolled over with the maximum amount of leg spreading. Finally she settled on her knees facing away from Batgirl.

The vigilante was not idle. The big green plastic cock and harness were right in the drawer. Batgirl stepped into the harness and adjusted the strap to deal with her smaller hips. Unlike Zatanna's strap on this harness left her pussy exposed and ready for attention.

Climbing onto the bed behind Harley Batgirl grabbed the acrobat's hips. Lining up she plunged the entire length of the strap-on into Harley with one stroke. Harley let out a lustful shriek.

"That what you want Harley?" Batgirl pulled most of the way back and slammed in again. "You want to be fucked hard?"

"Harder!" shouted Harley. "Faster!"

Reaching down Batgirl took a pink pigtail in one hand and the blue in her other. She pulled back on Harley's head while thrusting wildly. "This what you want? Harley wants to be ridden!"

"VROOM!" Harley yelled between gasps. Balancing on one hand she reached back to her clit. "Ride me like you stole me."

Emboldened Batgirl savagely pounded at Harley's cunt. It was almost a hate fuck as her mind kept recalling Harley's many crimes and escapes. All her time running with the Joker and the Suicide Squad's lawless operations. Harley rode Batgirl's pounding to orgasm after shrieking orgasm.

Finally Batgirl let go of the other woman's hair. Boneless Harley sank to the bed. She shivered and quivered in bliss.

Sharply Batgirl smacked her ass. "Get up and clean this off."

"Yes ma'am." Harley sprang up. She turned and licked the head of the green strap-on. "Like this?"

Batgirl grabbed the woman's pigtails again and thrust down Harley's throat. The other woman made a bubbling choking sound. "Like this Harley. And I better feel fingers in my holes."

Harley gave a thumbs up and slipped two fingers into Batgirl's cunt and pressed her thumb against the vigilante's anus. Holding her head still Harley let the crimefighter ravish her throat while being finger fucked with great skill.

Batgirl smiled down at Harley. The villainess's make-up was smeared against her chalky skin. Her spit ran down the sides of the strap-on. Let somehow the woman was able to get eight inches of dildo down her throat and breath through her mouth between strokes. It was impressive.

Then a climax ripped through Batgirl. She fell backwards onto the bed. There was a popping sound as the plastic cock came out of Harley's mouth. "Yes."

"Fuck Batgirl," Harley panted and eyed the redhead's cunt. "I ought get you together with Red. Make me the filling in a ginger sandwich."

"Red. Ivy." Batgirl's eyes widened.

She sprang off the bed and reached under the sofa. After a minute of fishing she held up a black and orange RFID card.

Harley perked up. "Where'd ya get that?"

"Ivy," replied Batgirl. She started pulling equipment out of her belt. "Ivy tore it off one of the goons and slid it under during the fight. Now we just have to read it and find out where it goes. Then we can rescue Ivy."

"Good plan, but you might want to take something off first."

"What?" Batgirl's eyes strayed down to the plastic cock. "Yeah, good idea."

frank013
frank013
12 Followers