All Comments on 'Bath House Bottom'

by horniboy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Maikol18Maikol18over 8 years ago
Hornyboy soulmate

Man did I enjoy and live your story! I am a bottom slut boy who has an older strong top like Trevor so I relived my bath house first time encounter with Daniel. Your story got me so hard and made my boy hole open up and shut as I relived my greatest fuck and orgasm to date then and his too. It was just like yours, fabulous and I became his boy. I was a bit younger than you and he was a seasoned married executive again some 20 years older than I, We fist met in a bathhouse very near his office, so he would call me over when he had a chance. the second time I sucked him off, like yours and he butted so much cum in my mouth that some leaked out before I could swallow his huge very creamy and very tasty load. Thanks for posting.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
ENJOYIBLE

Really enjoyed this, wish something like this would have happened to me when I was young, or even now. 5 stars from me. Hope to see more!

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Interesting

Sounds like fun, I never had the opportunity myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!!

AWESOME story!!!! That made me so fuckin horny!! I`ve had fantasies about something like that happening to me!!! Having a HUGE cock ream and breed my fuckhole!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Similar affair

My youthful relationship with a professor began in just this way. I had his class, and thought he was studly and cool but never figured.. I went to a smoking hot gay bathhouse in San Francisco one Friday night and who should I run into? That night we found out that we were a really hot match up sexually. We went on to have lots of really hot times together and, yeah, sometimes I played the boy for him. I loved his cock and he loved mine. I gave him my ass just because it turned him on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bathouses

I had my second proper fuck in a swing ( I was 21, he was 60 )

Absolutely ecstatic ..plus 2 other guys watched and came on my face as my man pounded me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bathhouse

Oh man ..on reading this again,I got so hard remembering my first and subsequent times in a 'swing'.....the guys can get so deep!!..like you I came as I was being fucked...and bareback too...the exquiste sensation of his cum jetting into me sent me over the edge... I had never been fucked so completely before( or since )

I was his cumslut for 4 years and I think I loved him too

Danmo1Danmo1over 7 years ago
Hot story

Loved your story and I too have turned into a cock slut. Big cocked men can do that to ya! I started going to a bathhouse but later in life and discovered what a little whore I can be. My story will be published soon, the first of many to come about why I am a submissive bottom boy and crave cock and cum. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey

What a hot story! Make me hard as a rock.

zephyerzephyerabout 6 years ago
Good times

I met an older guy outside the Midtowne Spa in Denver. (Sort of a joke as I was in my 40s and he in his 60s). Was very nervous as I had not been in one before and had no idea what to expect. Stepped in the front door and here was bullet proof glass and small opening for money; reminded me of the all night gas stations in the bad parts of towns. Had to sign in and get buzzed past the second door.

After that if was like going home. I loved the place. Sorry I ever moved away.

Really supper hot story! Loved it.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Back when I was 18 in the Navy in San Diego CA I found out about the bath houses. I use to go on a Friday night and get a room. I was there to meet older “Daddies” no younger than 50. I am 100% bottom. Turned out the bath house I picked was the place older guys went to. Great times!

cdCindy1cdCindy112 months ago

I love being in the sling at the local bathhouse. Not just one guy but many guys fucking my ass and feeding my mouth with their big cocks at the same time. I'm such a faggot slut -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

I love your stories. Please tell us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous