All Comments on 'Bath House Ch. 02'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Wow! The combination of tenderness and hot, slutty sex was fabulous. I loved the way Bob, the narrator, felt - so realistic. I would be him anytime to have an experience like that.

chazrharrisonchazrharrisonabout 16 years ago
Didn't waste my time!

Don't know this guy's problem (jealous?) but as far as I'm concerned, it's great. Very well written and brought back memories of my first trip to the bathhouse: fears and hopes and finally just letting loose and going with it.

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 15 years ago
Great Story

This was just wonderful, the combination of tenderness and animalistic passion was beautifully drawn. How anyone could find it anything other than totally hot and expertly written is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
..my lifetime dream!!!...

...all my life..I've wanted more and more massive cocks buried deep in my throat..and my delicious ass!!..to feel and taste the steaming hot ropes of hot jism rocketing down my throat as I deep throat the biggest..thickest..longest..massive cocks..then suck them hard again..to have them fire their hot loads deep into my submissive..wanting ass..as my huge nuts explode..emptying their massive nut sack in the same massive orgasm..black or white(preferably BLACK!!)..in all my orifices!!..CUM TAKE ME!!..I'm yours as much as you want me!!..;-}}..XXXXOXOXOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I wish I was a guy

I'm a girl reading this and I wish I was a guy to feel the pleasure he exclaims when I'm married I hope I have a husband that will do this and let me watch!

decadent_jincdecadent_jincover 12 years ago
The first part of this especially...

...reads like a long-cherished fantasy from the author's own mind. It's that good and that real. And now I can't get up from my desk. Oh well, another story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm gay too

Hi, my name is Dave. I'm gay and my lover's name is Bill. Your story is similar to my experience. I was married but then I realized I loved sucking cock too much. Then at a bathhouse like yours I lost my anal viginity -- I GOT FUCKED !!! We were having so much fun I stood up in front of everyone and said out loud "Hi, I'm Dave and I'm gay." Everyone cheered that I was coming out and I celebrated by sucking 3 more cocks and getting fucked by my new lover Bill. He is an incredible kisser - better than any woman I've kissed. Now, he's my regular lover and when he fucks me we are really "making love", not just sex.

I love your stories - can't wait to read more.

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

Well written. My intro into gay sex was much the same except ig took placd over s 3 day time frame. During those 3 days I sucked 7 cocks. On ghe 3rd day, I was begging to get fucked, and I loved it. In 3 days I went from straight to gay. I lkve being gay and being a bottom.

shyangel_62shyangel_62almost 11 years ago
So horny

Hi

Your story has made me so hard wish I could find a guy to suck me off

I never had sex with a man but think deep down it will be natural

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for cumming

I just read your wonderful story about being fucked in the ass, It was just such a turn on that I had to suck myself off, yes I can do that well. I swallowed one of the best loads I ever shot off. It had to have been the story. I am only 22 years old and love getting fucked. But I like drinking my cum also. Thanks for helping me get a great load into my mouth ::0

Loadlover

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 10 years ago
Hi! My name is Fred

and I am a married gay man. A cock loving slut. Sucking cock or being fucked...it's all good! The first time I looked a man in the eyes and told him I wanted to suck his cock was the most exciting and the most relaxing moment of my life...all at the same time. When I stripped for him, knelt and fished his cock out of his trousers I felt free for the first time in my life. When he asked if I wanted to be his slut I too said I would do anything for him. He shared me with just one friend the first time and it was incredible to serve them one after the other. I am now their "party favor" at their regular poker nights. They are not "hunks" by any stretch. Just regular middle aged guys who like getting a good blow job or fucking a willing ass. They get a kick out of being felt up while they play and being served their drinks and snacks by a sissy in stockings and heels. I am a willing bottom...I was born to serve....born to suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need this!

I'm a married man who craves an experience such as this. I'm leaking precum all over and having trouble typing. I want man to make love so me and cum in my ass and mouth....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story it was very hot!

I'm a married mature male and it got me very horny reading it. I haven't had to many gay experiences but have had a few. My wife isn't aware that I enjoy having sex with guys. It all started a few years ago while looking at porn, I noticed that I loved watching guys big cocks. I wondered what it would feel like having a guy sucking my cock. I went to a swingers site and placed and Ad looking for someone that would be interested in sucking my cock. I really enjoyed it very much but I also wanted to try it myself. It took me a long time to finally have the courage to do it, I met this guy and he pulled out his cock it wasn't what I though it would be like. He had a small cock and that wasn't what turned me on. Made several attempts but most of the guys would say one thing and when, we would meet it wasn't what they said. I was about to give up looking for a guy with a big beautiful cock when in my final attempt, he showed up. He had a nice and big cock it wasn't a monstrous cock but more what, I was looking for (8"). He was great, I told him that, I had never suck anything that big but that was what, I wanted to do. He told me just how he like having his cock sucked and he was very patient with me. After a while, I finally was able to deep throat his cock and make him cum. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth though and he understood and shot it all over my face and chest. That was so hot bringing him to a climax. I still wanted more just that, I was to scared to do it, I want to find out what it would be like to be fucked in the ass? It took me a long time of me giving him deep throat and almost a year of meeting him at least once or twice a week sucking his cock and finally I asked him to fuck me. He took his time until, he was able to stick it all the way in my ass and for me to beg him to fuck me hard. He pounded me so hard that he made me cum without even having to touch my cock at all. Thanks to him,I now know that I'm a bottom, I don't get it much since, I'm married and my wife isn't aware of it. I haven't had a cock in either in mouth or in my ass in about three years now but would love to do it again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story, well written. Stuff fantasys are made of.

I have been married to a wonderful woman for 34 years. I am actively bi and have the opportunity to have sex with men, with my wife's blessing. I love this story because of the wonderful discripitons of kissing a hot man, of having a beautiful cock in your mouth, or in your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
goddammed perfection gay sex exactly to perfection. loved it.

Loved it. Perfect progression , perfect male sex. More, much more please.

isadoreisadoreabout 6 years ago
beautiful story

love the intimacy that you have written into this story; Bob and Jeff are just a wonderful sounding couple and seem to be made for each other.

I have never come out to a group of people but if there ever was a Jeff or Frank that wanted to make me theirs i would be the one standing up saying that very same phrase " my name is isadore and i am a gay man that wants to be shown all the pleasures of gay sex"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!!!

All he time I was reading this story I remembered how much pleasure I received while being a total bottom. The sheer pleasure I would feel when I surrendered myself to another man. The pride I felt as i sucked his cock into an erect state. The ultimate victory I achieved when he pushed his cock deep inside my body as he fucked me slowly for hours. Then the feeling of bliss I felt as he shot his sperm filled cum deep inside my ass, knowing his sperm were swimming deep inside my body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I haven’t gone to a bathhouse yet but this is probably the most amazing scenario. Oof.

For some one to be so gentle and caring to a newbie is awesome. I can only

Hope my first experience is this good. Bravo on the writing true or not. I was in fully

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous