All Comments on 'Bath Time'

by skier_nw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ignore the last commentator

That guy hates on every story with pegging because he's so fucking insecure about his masculinity and is probably too ashamed to admit that he wants it; for a guy who hates pegging, he sure spends a lot of time reading about it.

This was an excellent story full of intimacy about a guy's first time and I would love to read more pegging stories by you.

skier_nwskier_nwalmost 10 years agoAuthor
authors comment

i would like to meet a woman who could make this a reality. if interested, please leave a comment and a way for us to get in touch. there might be a way to contact me via this web site.

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

It was written with so much loving tenderness and was a joy to read. Thanks for sharing it. Its details should be a must read for those wanting to introduce Anal sex to their partner for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderfully done

That's about right. Just like an man on a power trip so to can there be a woman who wants to give it back to a man, as harshly as she had been taken. And then there are women who love and care for their man and not only want to fulfill their wants but craves the intimacy that can be created by anal sex with a loving kind partner.

I hope you have a fantastic first and second and third... I wish you to find the right person that you can trust. Trust with anal is just if not more important than lube. Take it slow and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great job

Please follow up with more that these two do. I would love my wife to do me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

As a man who loves being pegged, it is refreshing to read a tale of strapon lovemaking, rather than the usual domination/humiliation story. While that can be fun as an occasional role-playing scenario, there is nothing better than to have a woman peg you in a sensual manner.

Tremendous story by a tremendous writer! My only wish was that the author went into more depth about the act itself. It ended rather abruptly and with such writing talent, there could have been more.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A story of wonderful imagination

Skier_NW, I hope you find a woman who loves you enough to do this with you. I found mine, and I can tell you, it's every bit as ecstatic as you've imagined it to be.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 10 years ago
Well done

LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very enjoyable, my first time with my wife was very much the same.

Extremely intimate

1mbibry1mbibryover 8 years ago
Lucky man!

What a very fortunate man to have a woman willing to tenderly take him like that. My wish.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

So sensual this is how it should be great writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userskier_nw@skier_nw
Attractive, 6 ft 1in., 200 lbs., educated, athletic, funny, spiritual, sensual, degreed and looking for a friend with benefits or LTR. I enjoy skiing, bicycling, hiking and traveling. Please contact me if you are a woman who is curious about or enjoys pegging. Ideally, I'd...