Bath Time

Story Info
Good 'clean' fun with my sister.
3.8k words
4.51
11.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BATH TIME

I found a space to park my car. It was on the other side of the parking lot from my apartment complex. I was living in the city and had a nice two-bedroom place not too far from where I work.

I really had to take a piss, so the not-too-close parking spot was a major irritant. I hustled across the lot and up the stairs to my place, the urgency increasing with every step. I unlocked the door to my apartment and rushed to the bathroom. I didn't take appropriate notice that the dim vanity light was on in the bathroom. I guess I just thought I'd left it on before I left. I unzipped my fly and whipped out my prick and felt the wonderful feeling of relieving my over-filled bladder.

It was Saturday night. I had been out with my long-time girlfriend Pam. We were having trouble, disagreeing about petty stuff. Maybe we needed some time apart. Maybe it was because she was 'on the rag'. I had hoped to get her in bed that night, but she was 'not in the mood' and was having her period. I had dropped her off at her place and while we talked about getting together the next weekend, it had been a frustrating night. I'd been thinking about her all week and was looking forward to spending Saturday night and all-day Sunday in bed with her. We talked over dinner. I was looking forward to taking her back home to complete the evening. Then she said she had a lot of work to do and didn't want to 'waste all day Sunday'. Saying that spending the day in bed with me was 'wasting all day' was insulting and I told her so. She told me to 'grow up'. Things weren't going well, as I said. We departed with a kiss, but it lacked our usual passion.

Anyway, I was pissing when I heard the voice of my older sister Ellen behind me. "Hello little brother."

I hadn't noticed that she was there. She was in the tub, taking a bath. There was only one bathroom in the apartment and it housed a nice large bathtub. Ellie would visit occasionally. She had a key and would stop in when she was in the city.

"Oops! I'm sorry Ellie. I couldn't wait."

She said, "I can tell."

"I didn't know you were here. Had you left a message that I missed?"

She usually let me know when she was going to visit. Ellie and I were really close and I really welcomed her visits. She was married and I only got to see her about once or twice a month with our busy schedules. We texted frequently. Her husband Ryan was in the Navy and was out to sea for a few months. Ellie would come into the city to visit her friends and shop. She has a good job as a dental tech on the other side of town.

I had no requirement that Ellie call or let me know when she was going to visit. She was welcome any time. However, we'd had an interesting incident the month before when my girlfriend Pam walked out to the kitchen, nude, one Saturday morning, and found my sister cooking breakfast. Pam was embarrassed, being naked after spending the night in the sack with me. She covered herself with her hands, wondering who this other woman was. She'd never met my sister. Ellie laughed and introduced herself. They talked for a bit and Pam abandoned her modesty and was standing there buck-naked talking with my sister when I joined them in the kitchen. Ellie had stopped in and was asleep when Pam and I got home the night before. We probably woke her when we made love in my living room before tumbling into bed. I walked into the kitchen, wearing undershorts fortunately. While Sis and I were very close, we didn't go naked in front of each other. My sister razzed me about what I had been doing with a naked woman in my bedroom. She got along well with Pam. After that, she said she would let me know before we visited so she wouldn't 'walk in on an orgy or something'. It was a little embarrassing to talk about my sex life with my older sister.

When my sister surprised me with her comments from the bathtub, I jerked and pissed on the side of the toilet seat and got some on the floor. I looked over my shoulder and saw my sister in the tub, naked of course, but with her hands over her breasts. Ellie has a nice body, although a brother is not supposed to think of his sister that way. While I had no interest in her from a sexual perspective, as a connoisseur of women, I couldn't help but notice her tight ass and her ample pair of breasts. I did get a little tingle and force myself to look away when I would see the rise of her breasts under her blouse or see almost all of her body in her bikini. Her nipples would poke out of her shirts and she had nice smooth legs that were exposed when she sat while wearing a skirt. Sometimes I thought she was deliberately teasing me.

I went to put my dick away but she stopped me.

"Let me see it." She asked.

I didn't turn around so she asked again. "Let me see your dickie. I'm sitting here naked so at least you can let me see your little pecker."

I turned around with my prick still hanging out of my zipper. Ellie was sitting with bubble bath suds covering her below the waist. There were candles burning around the edges of the tub, giving off a pleasant scent. There was a nearly empty bottle of wine sitting on the floor. Her speech was a little slurred.

Ellie motioned me closer to where she could reach out. She put her hand on my prick and hefted my balls, feeling the weight. I involuntarily began to get aroused. My sister continued to pull on my dick. She had moved her hands away from her chest and I could see her breasts. I had glimpses and such in the past, but I'd never seen my sister topless. She was beautiful. Her dark nipples stood out from the pink flesh of her chest. The bubbles in the water hid her lower torso, but I could see her naked stomach and her knees above the water. My dick was now getting hard. I'd had a lot to drink and was frustrated from having struck-out with my girlfriend, so I was in a horny frame of mind. My sister was rubbing my cock, adding slippery soap suds to her hand. My dick was soon at full attention.

She said, "Wow! Look at you. I don't think I should call you my 'little brother' anymore."

I was totally amazed, but offered no objection when my sister leaned over the edge of the tub and put her tongue on my prick, licking the sensitive underside. I found myself groaning with pleasure when the warmth of her mouth engulfed my throbbing manhood. My sister was sucking my dick! As I said, I was totally amazed. I stood there, saying nothing, enjoying it.

She said she was getting my pants wet, and encouraged me to undo my belt and pants buttons, pushing my slacks down past my rigid prick to my ankles. I stepped out of my pants and shoes. Ellie put her hands on my ass and pulled my cock deeper into her mouth.

She released my prick, kissed the tip and told me to "Get in with me."

While I pulled my shirt over my head to finish stripping, Ellie leaned forward to open the faucets to add water to the tub. Then, she turned around to grab the bubble bath. She rose up and I got a nice glimpse of her naked ass. Her two wet butt-cheeks framed her ass-crack and I caught a glimpse of the dark skin around her asshole and the pubic hair between her legs. I'd seen my sister's backside in her bikinis, which left little to the imagination, but to see her ass actually naked was at another level. She turns around and I saw her beautiful little breasts jiggling as she moved.

I stepped into the tub. My cock was proudly standing in front of her face when I stood in the tub. She grabbed it again and sucked me into her mouth. I groaned.

She said, "I bet you never thought about your sister sucking cock."

I said, "No. It's not something that I've ever allowed to enter my mind."

She said, "Why. Don't you think I'm attractive?"

I said, "I do, but you're my sister. I try not to think about you having sex or anything."

She said, "I've been sitting in the tub, thinking about Ryan (her husband) eating my pussy and fucking me while I've been playing with my pussy. I miss him so much."

We'd intersected; Ellie was horny for her husband and I was horny for my girlfriend. She'd had a bottle of wine and I'd been drinking all evening. She had been diddling herself in the tub. I'd been suppressing a hard-on for much of the evening. It seemed to be fate.

My sister proceeded to give me one of the best blow-jobs I'd ever had. My girlfriend, Pam was not really into sucking my cock. She did it because I liked it, but she didn't have the same enthusiasm as I experienced with other lady-friends and as I was now experiencing from my sister. Ellie clearly liked to suck cock. She was pulling my ass into her face and pushing my cock down into her throat. I felt the tip of my dick going past the back of her mouth and into her gullet. She had the whole thing in her mouth. I gulped and had to catch my breath from the wonderful feeling. I was a little light-headed.

She said, "I've wanted to see your cock. You would workout and sit near me with your cock bulging under your gym shorts. You were teasing me."

I hadn't been and denied it. I accused her of "showing your body in your bikinis and such."

She laughed and said, "I know you were looking, you little pervert, checking out your sister. Do you like my tits?"

She knew the answer without me saying anything.

She let of my dick and I knelt in the warm water with my dick above the foamy bubbles. She leaned forward and gave me a light kiss on the lips. I put my hand behind her head and pulled her mouth into mine. We kissed deeply and she put her tongue in my mouth. We tongue-tangled for a few minutes. She had her hand on my cock. I gasped and she knew I was about to come. She leaned down and put her mouth over my cock just as I released my semen. I spurted into her mouth and she eagerly swallowed it. She came back up and kissed me with a mouthful of my semen. I'd never tasted my own cum before and was put-off for a moment, but her passion overcame my resistance. I didn't care for the taste, but I did relish her hot, sloppy kiss.

She looked at me and said, "Ryan doesn't like having me push his cum back into his mouth. You guys want us girls to swallow your cum but you don't like the taste yourself."

She reached around me to turn off the still-running water. She put her chest against my face and I rubbed my nose and tongue over her soapy breasts and sucked her hard nipples. My sister was red-hot and I was enjoying every part of her body. She was leaning forward and held me against her bosom, squeezing her tits around my face. My hand reached around and found that bare ass that I had admired. My fingers reached between her cheeks and touched her little puckered anus. She lifted her butt to give me better access and my fingers found her sex. I pushed a finger between her pussy lips and found the opening to her vagina. When the tip of my finger touched the gateway to her inner-sanctum, she sat back on my hand. My fingers slid into her slippery channel. I moved my hand from behind and groped her from the front. She spread her legs, giving me full access and my fingers slid deeply inside her. She kissed me again. With her arms around my neck and her thighs spread and resting on my legs, she was fully open to my probing. Feeling my fingers inside my sister's cunt was unreal. She was slippery and very wet from the soapy water. I could feel her heat and she twisted and squirmed on my hand.

She lifted her pelvis, climbing toward me. My other hand reached in from behind and I pushed a finger into my sister's asshole. She began to gasp and hump my hand with her hips. She kissed me as she reached her orgasm. I felt her body spasm in my arms and she shook with pleasure. She was gasping for breath and pushing her pussy down on my hand. My finger slid more deeply into her tight anus.

She was not done. She wanted more. My cock had revived and Ellie moved onto my lap and reached down to find my prick. She aimed it at her opening and lowered herself onto my cock. My dick felt the wonderful feeling of being inside a woman's love-channel. It no longer mattered that it was my sister's. She looked into my eyes and humped her hips on top of me.

"Fuck me. I need it so much." She said.

While I impaled her on my cock, I soaped up my finger and put it, then another finger inside her asshole. She loved it. I could feel her vagina squeezing around my dick which was lodged deeply in her precious cunt. She pulled me into her to get all of my cock inside her. My fingers pushed against the membrane between her ass and my cock in her vagina and she went wild with arousal. Kissing wildly and rhythmically fucking, the water was sloshing in the tub and overflowing onto the floor. We did this for quite a while and then I felt the feeling of my semen welling-up inside my balls again, getting ready to fill my sister's womb. When I came, Ellie did too. She was jerking and pushing herself down onto my prick, making sure she took all my semen up inside her.

We held each other, two wet, naked bodies together and relaxed for a few minutes. She dismounted leaned back against the tub and I relished the sight of her nude body, covered with soap bubbles and water.

I asked her, "Wow! What got into you?"

She replied, "Well, your cock got into me." She paused and went on. "Ryan sent me a really horny letter, telling me about what he was going to do to me when he got home. It was really dirty and turned me on. I decided to take a bath and do myself while I thought about him coming home and fucking me senseless. He leaves me completely exhausted. I was getting close to coming when you walked in to take a piss. I heard you coming but you surprised me when you came right in to the bathroom. After reading Ryan's letter and seeing your cock, I just had to have it inside me. I hope you don't mind."

I leaned forward and kissed her softly and said, "No, Sis, I don't mind at all. In fact, that's was probably the best piece of ass I've ever had."

She laughed and asked, "What do you mean probably, and that's what you think of me, just a piece of ass?"

I said, "Let me rephrase that. That's the best sex I've ever had."

"Better than your naked friend Pammy?"

I said, "Just don't tell her, please."

She said, "You're pretty special yourself."

"But not your best?"

She laughed and said, "You were very special, little brother, but nobody fucks me like my husband does."

She stood to get out of the tub and her pussy was right before my face. I was seeing my sister's beaver for the first time. I stopped her for a moment while I committed the sight of her pussy to memory.

She put one foot on the side of the tub, opening her to my view. Then she used her fingers to spread her pussy lips and said, "Take a good look at your sister's cunt, little brother."

I leaned in and kissed her aroused clit.

"Oooh. Maybe you can do more of that later."

We dried ourselves with towels and tried to clean up the water that had sloshed onto the floor.

Both wearing just towels, we went into the kitchen and talked for a while, catching up with each other. I told her about my troubles with Pam and she told me how lonely she was without her husband.

She said, "I'm going to have his baby. He knocked-me-up before he left. That's why I'm so emotional, I guess."

We'd had enough to drink so we sipped iced-tea. I couldn't help myself from checking out the gap in the bottom of her towel at the top of her legs. Her pussy was peeking out at me. She knew it too. My dear sister was taunting me with glimpses of her snatch. She smiled, looking at the rise under my towel where my prick was trying to get free.

"Would you like to eat my pussy?" She asked.

I was surprised again, but quickly said. "I would, if you would like me to."

She stood up, dropped her towel and gave me another view of her naked body. I had lived in the same house with this woman for years and hadn't appreciated her beauty.

I followed her into my bedroom. She reclined on the bed with her head on the pillows.

Before I could do anything, she asked me to take her photo. "I want to send Ryan a picture of me naked."

"Won't he wonder who took it. He'll kick my ass if he knows I've seen you naked."

She laughed. "You've done more than seen me naked. You fucked me. Don't worry, I won't tell him."

I took a few photos. She did a few basic nudes and then she spread her legs for the camera, showing me the delicate pink folds of her cunt. Lucky Ryan, I thought. I dearly wanted a photo for myself. I asked if I could take one with my phone. She agreed, but kept her legs together. Still, the photo shows her pussy hair, her sexy legs, her tight tummy and her soft tits. I'll never show it to anyone else.

Back to business. Ellie leaned back and spread her thighs, inviting me to partake in tasting her. I climbed onto the bed, between her legs. I licked her thighs and ran my hands over her body, touching her delicate skin and marveling at her softness. She had a nice patch of hair on her bush. I rubbed my nose in her still-damp pussy hair, taking some into my mouth, sucking the moisture from her. Then I moved down and put my nose against her little clit. I inhaled her scent and flicked my tongue over her delicate button. She arched her back and I dove in eagerly, putting my mouth all over her pink folds and slipping my tongue inside her. I took her clit between my lips and sucked on it. Her female fluids were pouring out of her and suddenly, she squirted a warm, tasty blast of her nectar onto my face. I licked her eagerly. When I swirled my tongue around the rim of her hole, she pulled my face into her crotch. She jerked and spasmed and gushed more of her cum onto my tongue. She shook and came for a few minutes. I held her around her hips with my face planted between her thighs. She was gasping and catching her breath.

"That was fabulous." She said. "How did you learn to do that? Did Miss Pam teach you to eat pussy?"

"I'm just a natural-born pussy eater." I replied.

She laughed and said, "I'll bet Daddy taught you. I caught him doing Mom one time."

I moved up and put my dick in her for a while, pumping her pussy in the missionary position. She was soft and warm and just wonderful. I'd loved her as a sister and now I was experiencing her love in a totally different way. We fucked leisurely, taking our time and enjoying the feeling of the other's body. After screwing for a while, we were both exhausted and had shot our wads. I rolled off.

She went to the bathroom. When she got back in bed, still naked, she backed into me in a spoon position and asked me to hold her. She was lonely and needed to be loved. I had my arms around my naked sister through the night. My dick lodged in the cleft of her soft ass. My arms encircled her breasts. It was a wonderful night and is a wonderful memory.

The next morning was a little awkward. She was in the kitchen, dressed when I woke up. I was unsettled about how to feel about having committed incest with my older sister. She had some misgivings too, but we both decided that we were consenting adults. We loved each other as brother and sister. She needed some affection and I had provided it.

Once was an experiment, something that 'just happened'; doing it multiple times would be wrong. We joked about how Mom and Dad would probably be happy to know that we were still close.

We haven't done anything sexual again. Ellie has been careful about not coming to visit me again. I missed seeing her, but it was for the best. Her husband came home two months later.

She had her baby four months after that. I'm the godfather and see them about once per month. She still calls me her 'big brother' sometimes and explains that it's because I'm taller. She's not modest about letting me see her tits when she nurses her baby and she smiles when she catches me watching her when she bends over.

Pam and I reconciled and she's moved in with me. That's going well.

12