Bathed in Blue

Story Info
Woman introduces daughter to the boundless joy of alien sex.
4.7k words
4.59
34.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilkMoon
SilkMoon
171 Followers

It was after Midnight, and I had slipped into my daughter's room to sit next to her bed. I sat quietly, looking at her in the moonlight.

As I looked at the shapely young eighteen year-old blonde laying in the moonlight, I thought that she did resemble me in a lot of ways.

Her long blond hair fell over her pert, round tits, now almost as big as my own. Her nipples were straining against the t-shirt material. She turned on her side and I could see the curve of her hips, and long legs.

"Mom, what's going on?" The slight blonde said groggily.

I moved to sit on the bed next to the young girl.

"Remember when I told you about my special friend, Honey?" I said, running my hand through her long blond hair.

"Ummmm, yeah, from the light."

"That's right. They're going to come tonight, and I wanted to be here with you. Like someone was for me when I was young."

"When Mary Ann's friend came?" My daughter asked.

"Yes, That's right. Mary Ann was there with me." I replied

My mind drifted back to the warm summer night when he first came to me.

It was almost twenty years ago Mary Ann had approached me at a Farmers Market, and we had become fast friends very quickly.

My parents didn't like her too much, she was a few years older than my eighteen years with a worldly attitude about her. They didn't like the way she hovered over me, or occasionally held my hand.

But this night they were gone for the weekend, and I was excited for another night of exploration with Mary Ann. My new friend was sleeping over and we were curled up together in my bed.

We had become much more than friends that summer.

I was young and slim. My breasts were round, firm and still growing. I had long legs and a small butt that looked too flat for my liking.

I wore my long blonde hair on a ponytail, and had secretly started shaving all the blonde hair off my pussy.

Mary Ann showed me how.

I was nude, the sheets kicked back and the pillows piled against the headboard.

Mary Ann on the bed with me, nude as well, her long brunette hair hanging over her large dark nipples.

Mary Ann had shown me how to masturbate soon after we met, and each night I was exploring my pussy, discovering new ways to make my young body quiver with pleasure.

Sometimes Mary Ann would do it for me, or put her tongue on me and lick me to orgasm.

This night she had just started, rubbing my little clit and plunging two fingers in my pussy as far as she could.

I could feel the wetness of my cunt, sensing how slick I was as her fingers slipped past my pussy lips.

Like I had done a dozen times before, I was settling back to enjoy an intense orgasm.

At that point, a soft blue light filled the room. I froze, at first thinking our sounds had attracted someone's attention.

But I also knew we were alone in the big house.

"One of my friends is coming." Mary Anne said. "The ones I told you about."

Mary Ann had hinted now and then about a secret friend she had, an amazing lover that came in the night to her and gave her incredible orgasms.

I had assumed she was making up the whole "mystery lover" story.

"They're coming now?" I asked.

"I want you to be brave, be open. Trust me, you'll love him."

"I thought you were just making this up. I'm a little scared." I admitted.

"Don't be. They're so gentle. You'll love the way they make you feel."

"I've never been with a man before." I said.

Mary Ann just smiled at this.

I was looking at the busty, raven-haired girl on my bed, when I noticed the pale light was getting stronger, her figure was bathed in blue. She was looking adoringly to the foot of my bed, still smiling.

Following her gaze to the bottom of the bed, I could see the sheets moving slowly, as if something was rising up onto the mattress with us.

Something was rising up onto the bed, something out of a nightmare.

Pale, undulating, tentacles waving in the air, large thick appendages rolling under it, moving the creature smoothly and steadily forward. A pair of deep black eyes peered at me, looking straight through me it seemed.

I saw it reaching for me and in a blink, my wrists were bound tight with something alive and strong.

Not fingers, not hands but...snakes?

I took a breath to scream and something smooth and muscular curled tightly around my neck.

"It's alright honey, he's my friend, he won't hurt you."

I tried to speak, but the snake-like arm tightened around my neck and cut off any attempt.

Trying to move my legs I found a pale smooth tentacle coiled around each one.

A long slim appendage rose up to my mouth and paused, waving there. I tried to seal my lips, but the snake that coiled around my neck tightened again.

My mouth popped open and the slim feeler slipped between my lips.

I could taste something sweet, and I realized that a thick liquid was flowing from the appendage into my mouth.

The thick coil around my neck loosened and I swallowed a mouthful of the liquid, gasping.

"That's right, honey, doesn't that taste good?" Mary Ann asked, rising from the bed.

Almost immediately a sense of calm washed over me. My body felt warm, and the fear gripping me faded away.

I swallowed more of the sweet substance I was being fed and my entire body relaxed as a feeling of well-being flowed through me.

My fear was replaced with not only an acceptance of the strange circumstance I was in, but an understanding of what was happening.

As the feeling slowly became stronger, I felt curiosity, excitement and...desire.

I continued to feed from the tentacle, sucking the nectar from it until the slim feeler slipped out of my mouth, dripping a bit of slippery blue liquid on my tits as it retreated.

I remember being a little sorry, as I wanted more of the nectar it was feeding me.

"He's beautiful." I said, gazing at the being on the bed with us.

"He's here for you." Mary Ann said, opening the door to leave. "And he has a lot to share."

She was now fully clothed, and I was vaguely aware that some ten minutes had passed while I had been feeding from his tentacle.

I didn't notice Mary Ann closing the door behind her as my head was filled with his thoughts; pictures, feelings and sensations washed over me. Once I was introduced to the blue liquid, the two of us were connected.

Now highly receptive to his thoughts, images flooded into my mind.

I saw him and the others like him, how they traveled and how they looked.

I was shown their beautiful bodies in detail, so I wouldn't be frightened of this amazing creature.

In moments I learned how they mated, how they ate and how they moved, all in just a few seconds.

An image appeared in my mind that was clear to me.

"Do not be frightened. I am here to love you."

The message was framed in gentleness and care, and I understood I had nothing to fear from the being now slowly drawing up onto my bed.

I saw him for the first time, but I already knew all about them. Details of his anatomy, his social structure, and his desires had all been communicated to me.

He was Marok, and he was beautiful.

They existed in a plane parallel to our own, and had been visiting us for thousands of years, via small rifts in space they had learned to create.

They came to investigate and study us, for natural resources and out of curiosity.

And they came for sex.

The people on our side had named them Duodecim for the twelve tentacles that made up the being. Some referred to them simply as "Twelve".

Their heads were oblong, tapered towards the back and smooth, and sat on a soft undulating body sitting low between the mass of tentacles that propelled them.

Eight powerful, thick tentacles, four on each side for locomotion and grappling, two "hands" that had rows of smaller "fingers" on the ends.

The last two long and highly sensitive tentacles doubled as penises, delivering semen inside the female.

I knew that the male ejaculated a large amount of semen when breeding, due to the large size of the females.

His mouth was large and round, the interior ringed with small feelers and inside was a large, smooth tongue that could be as long as eight inches, depending on the size of the male.

I was shown that the dark spots, stripes and markings on the ivory-colored Duodecim's body could be used to differentiate individuals and that the markings would sometimes change color if the individual Twelve was aroused, excited or angry.

The males were small, maybe 250 to 300 pounds, with each tentacle four to five feet in length, depending on the size of the male.

The females were much larger.

From what I understood, mating with the large and sometimes dangerous females of their species happened just once a cycle, which was almost two of our years.

I learned that this was one reason the male Duodecim were so fond of the small, soft, loving females on our side.

Sex with human females had for many years been a pleasurable and popular diversion for males of their species.

Once a few pioneers had experimented by pleasuring themselves with human females, others were curious to follow suit. A large population of Twelve soon found human females to be exciting and very stimulating sex partners.

One problem became apparent early on in the discovery phase.

Even if they were not bonded, a Twelve's mind had a powerful effect on the human brain.

But even so, the human mind sometimes rejected a Twelve outright. The sight of the pale, tentacled creature could create a feeling of horror and revulsion in humans .

Early on, some human females died during the first contact and attempted sexual bonding. Some suffered heart attacks or were accidentally strangled or suffocated during struggles with the beings.

In contrast, some females that encountered a Twelve readily submitted to them, embracing the sexual encounter and later formed a strong bond with their chosen.

These women were studied very closely by the Duodecim. It was discovered that an emotional bond could be formed between a human female and a Twelve.

The Twelves synthesized a chemical that, once introduced to a human, allowed the chosen female to accept their new lover readily.

Suspended in a dark blue liquid, the substance accelerated submission, enhanced the Bond and calmed the fears.

It also opened the mind of the female selected, smoothing the way for the Twelve to create the link between their minds for communication, and create the Bond.

The sweet fluid I was fed that first night was an advanced form of this, refined over the years.

For lack of a better term, I was given a love potion. Human females called it the "Blue".

I understood through the Bond that once a Duodecim was linked with a human female in this way, they would visit them over and over again, for years.

Once so linked, a Twelve could find his human mate anywhere on the other side of the rift, appearing near their female anywhere in the world.

Marok showed me an image of the two of us together, and I understood that he was my lover now. I willingly accepted.

I was so excited to give myself to him completely, to have him inside me, to please him.

My body belonged to him now, and I was ready to pleasure my mate.

There was no need to speak, I merely thought this and he understood.

Two powerful long limbs wrapped around my legs, spreading them open. Another two coiled around each arm, and one around my neck, and another softly curling around my tits.

Marok extended a long tentacle down into my waiting open mouth, and I began greedily sucking on what I knew to be one of his two appendages that doubled as a penis. It was smooth, it's movement muscular and the taste was slightly salty.

I knew that a good amount of lubricating liquid would flow from his tentacle-cock, to lubricate the female's vagina.

He moved forward smoothly and I felt his round mouth gently connect to my pussy. My little cunt was smooth and by now, very wet,

The ring of tiny tentacles undulated and created a sucking sensation that sent a shiver of pleasure through my inexperienced body.

Then his long tongue entered me.

The rough, wet, slipped into my hole, and back out again, and began licking my pussy from top to bottom. After a moment, my tentacled lover found my clit and began to very gently stroke it with his large tongue.

I could see in the large mirror against the wall, my lover curled around me, my slight body entwined in ivory tentacles, my lover's head and body between my open legs, moving slightly in rhythm with his sucking and licking.

The scene would have been alarming to someone who did not know of the Twelve.

One might try to make sense of the scene by imagining a large white octopus with smooth tentacles making love to a young blonde girl.

I was totally immobilized, firmly wreathed in strong appendages. They were wrapped around my legs, holding them open wide and coiled around my arms. One muscular tentacle was still curled around my neck, gently choking me.

Through our Bond, my new lover understood that a tentacle coiled around my neck would excite me. He knew that being immobilized completely would stimulate me.

He knew everything about me.

As Marok's tentacle-cock fucked my open mouth, I felt a familiar warmth growing in my pussy.

The relentless lapping of my new lover's tongue kept bringing me to the edge of an orgasm, and then backing off, keeping me on the edge of cumming for what seemed like forever.

Marok was aware of my emotions and sensations through the Bond, and could sense when I was close to orgasm. He kept me on the edge of ecstacy, pulling me back at the last second, only to bring me back to the precipice again and again.

The Twelve had learned much in the years of pleasuring the human female.

Suddenly my body began jerking with the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced. My body convulsed powerfully as Marok's appendages held me firmly, his mouth on my pussy until the orgasm faded, leaving me limp and spasming in his grasp.

His two hand-tentacles, the ends alive with tiny "fingers", traced the curves of my body. They lingered on my tits and gently pulled on my nipples, now erect and tingling from the stimulation.

Finally I felt his other cock-tentacle sliding along my wet pussy, the length slipping up my pussy lips, spreading them as it snaked between them and over my clit.

The head came to rest just below my stomach and started back down, sliding like a warm smooth snake until the tip was at my pussy.

He did this three more times, sliding the silky, sleek tentacle over my pussy, between my lips and over my clit until I was shaking with anticipation.

Then Marok pushed gently into my cunt, and my hips raised to meet my lover's long appendage.

It was dripping a precum slickness that mingled with my pussy's own lubrication.

"Ohhhhhh, yes, yes, love." I whispered, as Marok's firm, smooth tentacle slowly filled my pussy, sliding in me until I was full of his gently pulsing flesh.

Marok began to tenderly fuck me, his cock-appenage stretching my little pussy wide. My new lover understood that his was the first male member to slide into my body.

My arms were free now and I held his other tentacle-penis in both hands, kissing and licking it as it's twin pushed farther inside me, opening my cunt lips up like a rose.

I felt the tapered head of his long, smooth member pushing up against my cervix with each plunge into my wet pussy.

I was crying out and seeing stars with each thrust. My powerful, nurturing lover sensing when to back off and fuck me slow, and when to fuck me hard again.

I reached for my clit with one hand and touched it with a finger tip.

I began orgasming immediately.

As I started shaking with my orgasm I felt/sensed my lover was cumming as well.

The appendage sliding in and out of me paused its plunging and became still, deep inside my pussy. His powerful, smooth tentacle-cock began to rhythmically pulse in my cunt. I felt his warm semen rushing into me with each spasm of his serpent-like cock.

The texture of his skin was altering, like gooseflesh on a human, his markings becoming darker and an undulation rippled along his body.

I quickened my pace with the tentacle I was sucking, taking as much into my mouth as I could. The firm, muscular appendage began fucking my mouth, slick precum and my own saliva running down my chest.

The thick feeler began throbbing in my hand as his semen rushed into my mouth, each pulse a squirt of thick cum. Swallowing, I fed from his tentacle-penis, shaking with my own orgasm.

His cum tasted clean, fresh, slightly salty and very silky.

I couldn't swallow it all, and his light blue cum spilled down my chin, onto my tits leaving my body slick and glistening.

As my lover's climax washed over me I saw an explosion of colors and shapes, our minds linked in ecstasy.

My body was experiencing an intensely orgasmic sensation, pleasure beyond description, twenty human orgasms folded into one experience.

Marok lifted me off the bed, holding me up firmly as his body rippled in delight, his thick tentacle-cock throbbing inside my pussy.

A low-frequency sound resonated through the room, a deep bass tone that I could feel reverberating through my body.

It was my lover moaning in pleasure as he climaxed into me.

Slowly I was gently lowered to the mattress as his orgasm began to lessen, his muscular penis still twitching inside me.

I looked between my legs to see his thick, snake-like cock spreading my little pussy wide, my cunt lips open like the petals of a flower.

How long we lay entwined I don't know. I did finally feel his long thick penis slide out of me, and his thick cum flowing from my still gaping pussy. I put my hand there to scoop up a bit and lifted some of the thick, pale blue liquid to rub on my tits. It was thick, slippery and smelled faintly like a plant I couldn't quite place.

I lay there, still intertwined with his appendages, small spasms jerking my body as faint echoes of my orgasm rippled through me.

Too soon I saw an image in my mind of him slipping back into the light. He assured me would return, as soon as he could, and that filled me with joy.

His long tentacles slid off the end of the bed as the light grew bright and he withdrew effortlessly.

One last, long hand-appendage curled around my fingers and then slid away.

The bright blue light faded.

I lay there, breathing, filled with a feeling of well being, wonder and contentment.

I was a woman now, and so happy to have been picked to mate with a Twelve..

Among billions, I was one of the chosen.

My bed, which had been wet with his thick semen, was now dry. Just a few wet spots that I had created remained.

All traces of him were gone.

But it was no dream. One thing had been made clear to me.

For the rest of my life he would be my lover from the light.

From then on, Marok came to me often, no matter where I was.

Sometimes I could almost will him to come, other times I knew he was coming before he appeared.

Every visit was a gift, every encounter a soul-shaking orgasm, my mind as much a playground as my body.

Once, camping deep in the forest I pitched my big tent near the edge of a lake and he appeared, stroking me until we both orgasmed under the stars.

My companion whenever traveling for business, I rarely spent a night alone in a hotel.

He loved the water. One night at an Airbnb he fucked me in the large infinity pool. After that I made sure my booking had a very large bed and private pool we could play in.

And of course in my bedroom, whenever he wished, and sometimes when I wished.

I discovered that my friend Mary Anne had been bonded for years. We went on weekend trips together and would rent an isolated house near a beach. There, both our Twelves would appear for us, over several nights. I experienced many amazing foursomes, as our mates pleasured us for hours, sharing the two of us. I remember lying between Mary Ann's open legs licking her pussy as her older Twelve fucked me from behind. Marok's long tentacle-cocks inside her, one in her mouth and one in her pussy, stretching her open as I lapped her clit.

SilkMoon
SilkMoon
171 Followers
12