Bathed in Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was introduced to many women that had consumed the Blue and were now bonded.

We were a sisterhood of thousands, an intertwined web of support.

The CEO of my company and two other high level females were bonded with Twelves.

My fertility doctor had been bonded for over 20 years, and with her help I had two lovely daughters without being with a man.

My realtor, my financial adviser, the Principal at my daughters' school; all mated to a Twelve.

We all worked and lived in the normal world, but if I needed something, I had a powerful network to assist me.

A single woman with a huge California King bed, or a "yoga room" covered with thick mats and a Moon Pod or two is most likely a woman Bonded with a Twelve.

The Twelve also could and did protect their females.

A beautiful raven-haired friend of mine was being stalked by a man from her work. Enraged at being turned down repeatedly over the years he finally broke into her house and crept into her room one night.

Her Twelve was waiting there for him.

Later, while examining the body of the intruder, the responding officers were amazed that such a slight woman could choke a man to death, attributing it to adrenalin in her system.

Many men, and some women, disappeared this way.

A soft blue light began filling my daughter's room as I took her hand in mine.

My daughter sat up in her bed, her long blonde hair flowing in the moonlight, her skin pale and luminous. Her blue eyes looked at me in wonder.

"Will they be my friend too?"

"More than a friend, Honey. Much more."

"Is this how you met them?"

"Yes honey. Just wait, all your questions will be answered." I said, watching the light grow more intense.

A Twelve moved up and onto the bed in that fluid motion I knew so well, tentacles undulating under the body. His two hand-tentacles moved up her body, winding around her wrists, holding her arms firmly but gently. His long muscular appendages coiled around her legs, spreading them slowly.

I sensed it was Marok's son.

My daughter was frozen with fear, mouth open but unable to scream.

"It's alright, Honey, he's our friend."

A long tentacle waved in the air, heading for her mouth. My hand closed on it and I brought it to her lips.

She looked at me, her eyes wide with fear and confusion.

"Here, take this. Put it in your mouth Baby."

Reluctantly and slowly she opened her mouth and the appendage quickly slipped in,

The first spurt caught her off guard, and her eyes widened, but the Blue worked fast, entering her bloodstream as it washed over her tongue. Her eyes closed, and I saw the appendage pulsing slightly as the Blue flowed into her mouth.

"Mmmmm." The young blond hummed as she began feeding from the long tentacle.

As she drank, her body began to relax and she laid back on the pillows. I watched as Marok's son moved up onto the bed, spreading her legs as he slid between them. I could see his mouth, round and wet, the tiny feelers around the rim moving.

His "eyes" looked at me for a second but the Bond being created was with her now.

"Mom, he's beautiful." She said as the slim tentacle withdrew from her mouth, dripping a trail of Blue on her white t-shirt. I saw that her nipples were hard under the material, the Blue working its magic.

I knew the desire for the Twelve she was sensing was intense and building toward undeniable lust.

"He's so beautiful, Baby." I said, watching the Twelve's powerful tentacles coil around the young, slim blonde.

She was silent now, receiving knowledge through the Bond. She looked peaceful, her fingers stroking a smooth, winding appendage of the young Duodecim.

She pulled her t-shirt off for him, her firm round tits falling free, and slipped off her panties.

I looked on as the thick tentacles of the young Twelve wound around her legs, gently pulling them open wide.

My daughter was softly rubbing the two tentacle-hands that were coiling around her breasts, as she watched his round, wet mouth attached to her cunt.

She moaned and her back arched as his mouth made contact and I knew his long tongue was inside her, probing her young pussy, searching for her clit.

One of his two long tentacle-cocks extended, traveling up over her stomach, between her soft round tits. The appendage left a trail of almost transparent, slick precum along the blonde's pale skin as it wound its way to her mouth.

The young girl took it in one hand, opening her full lips and extending her tongue and began to lick the dripping head of his long, muscular penis.

I rose up to leave them.

This was for the pair now, the female, bonded with her Twelve. My daughter was now connected with her own lover from beyond the light, and would be for the rest of her life.

I took one last look at the Bonded couple, my young blonde daughter entwined in ivory tentacles. Her body glistened in the light with the precum that oozed from the Twelves two long tentacle-cocks. The powerful appendages winding around her legs, his feeler-hands massaging her soft tits. Her nipples were hard and erect as the small fingers on the end of his feeler-hands stroked them. Her eyes were closed as she held a penis-tentacle in both hands, guiding it into her mouth.

I closed the door as I heard my daughter crying out with pleasure as she orgasmed, her lover's wet mouth on her pussy and his long tongue stroking her clit.

The first of hundreds of such orgasms, the result of hundreds of his visits.

Perhaps Marok would come to me tonight, and we would celebrate the successful pairing of his son to my daughter.

Perhaps we would plan the bonding of my youngest. She was close to the age. She was already a beautiful young woman, as planned.

The sperm that helped produce her was personally selected by my fertility doctor to create the perfect mate for a Twelve, attractive, receptive and obedient.

I heard my daughter give out a long, low moan, and I knew the other thick cock-tentacle of her new lover was snaking its way into her pussy for the first time.

I leaned against the door, listening to my daughter's blissful cries and thinking of my first time again.

Realizing that I was wet, I hurried down the hall to my own bedroom. As I opened the door, I saw the bright blue light filling the room.

12