Bathed in Sun, Naked Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,285 Followers

"Why not?"

Maggie raised an eyebrow. "And what sorts of things would that require? I mean, do we have to get naked or anything?"

"That's usually expected."

"But I mean, specifically, what do the people in San Francisco like to see?"

Gustafson thought for a moment. "Based on past models who were hired, our managers like to see nudity between couples, to make sure the model has an easygoing chemistry and can work well with others. But also, they like to see actual sex acts. As I've mentioned, it shows that the model is fearless and has an open attitude towards sex. And that type of confidence translates well in our official photographs. That's a big reason why our marketing has been so successful. Our models exude sexual confidence."

"And these test pictures, no one will ever see them outside of the team, right?"

"Right," he confirmed. "They're strictly confidential. And we have an extremely tight confidentiality policy. After we make a hiring decision, we delete those pictures if the model wants."

"In that case, Jeff and I will come back tomorrow," she smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Make sure your photographer is here."

"You're a courage young lady, Maggie."

They shook hands and confirmed the appointment.

***

The siblings headed back to the family villa. Maggie was all smiles, and Jeff seemed like a nervous wreck.

"Are you kidding me?" Jeff asked.

"Please, I'm in a great mood, don't screw it up."

"Sorry but, are you kidding me?"

"Look, a modeling job from Buckel Fashion Works could potentially start a career for me once I graduate," she replied. "It's my dream job. And they pay a lot of money. So if you go along with it, then I'll be happy to compensate you later."

"Screw the money. How do you expect me to get naked in front of you and a camera? I'm not that kind of guy. I have dignity."

"No you don't. I've caught you jerking off to porn so many times."

He blushed, "That was a long time ago. Big deal."

"My point is, you get to see my breasts again. You liked seeing them today, didn't you?"

"I'll pretend you didn't just ask me that," Jeff replied.

"Well, you get to see them again. All you have to do is stand there for the shoot. Remember, the pictures are going to be deleted later. So who cares? It's nothing to worry about. Plus I'll pay you later."

"But I'm terrible at the modeling stuff. I'm so awkward in front of the camera."

Maggie shook her head. "Doesn't matter. They're only looking at me. I'll do all the work. You just stand there. Okay?"

"You always talk me into doing these crazy things."

"You're the best."

She wrapped her arms around her younger brother and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

***

Late that night. Maggie & Jeff were both in bed while their parents slept in the other room.

Jeff was asleep while Maggie was busy texting with Gustafson underneath the covers.

According to Gustafson, the team in San Francisco were "impressed" with Maggie's potential, but they still wanted to see more. They wanted to see how Maggie would interact with a male figure on camera. The implication was that they wanted to see Maggie doing sexual stuff with someone.

After thinking for a few moments, Maggie texted back:

will do. Have a good night gus

And that was the end of their late night texting conversation.

The promise had been given. The arrangements had been made.

Maggie laid in bed wondering if she could actually go through with it. With her own brother? Of all people. Him?

She came to the realization that it might not be so bad. It was just sex stuff. They were both legally adults (although Jeff was a virgin). And they would both be consenting. It would feel good. It would probably be humiliating for Jeff, but he would get over it eventually, she figured. Especially if she was able to make him cum really hard.

It would have been well worth it to get a job with Buckel Fashion Works. Plus, in some very strange way, the whole situation was kind of arousing to Maggie. It was fun modeling herself topless. And it was, even more, fun doing it in front of her virgin brother.

All she needed was his approval.

But getting Jeff's approval wasn't rocket science. He was a typical horny young college student. Bribing him should be simple, she figured.

Maggie got out of bed. The bedroom was lit by moonlight, as the curtains were open, and it was a full moon night.

She tip-toed over to his bed. Then she sat beside him as he slept.

"Wake up," she whispered.

Jeff didn't move. Then she poked him.

"Wake up," she whispered again.

He slowly moved. "Huh?"

"Shh... It's 11:38. Keep it quiet."

"Why?"

"I need a favor."

"Can't we talk about this in the morning?" he groaned.

"No. We need to talk about it now."

He sighed, "What do you want? If it's about the photograph thing, fine, I already said I'd do it."

"I know, but it's a little more complicated than I thought."

"Even more than getting naked?"

"What's the furthest you've ever gone with a girl?" she whispered.

"Huh?"

"You heard me. Answer the question."

"Maggie, that's private."

"Just tell me."

He sighed, knowing that arguing was useless. "I let my ex-girlfriend stroke me down there. I did the same to her."

"Did you cum?"

"Jeez."

"Just answer the question. Did you cum? Did it feel really good?"

"Yes, to both."

Maggie reached underneath her virgin brother's thin blanket. Her hand moved to his shorts. At first, Jeff put up some resistance towards the inappropriate touching. But then he relented. Maggie was able to slip her hand inside his shorts.

It only took a split second for Maggie to touch the bare skin of the soft manhood.

"Here's the deal," she said. "Tomorrow, we're going to do everything together. That means, whatever the photographer wants, we'll do. Okay?"

"But...but..."

She squeezed his cock tighter. "No 'buts.' You have to do it. In exchange, you won't be a virgin anymore. We'll work out the details later, but that's the general agreement. Okay?"

Her fingers massaged his ever growing penis.

"Okay," he said meekly.

"Good. Now, we have to act natural tomorrow. It has to seem like we've done sex stuff before. Obviously, since they think we're a couple. So, we have to get some practice. Okay?"

Jeff's eyes widened. "Okay."

"Now be very quiet. No moaning. We don't want mom & dad to hear. They'll be very upset if they knew."

Maggie clenched the hardened cock and began to stroke. She stroked and stroked. The siblings looked at each other, the moonlight on their faces as Maggie masturbated her younger brother.

He made short gasping noises. He had been jerked off before, but it wasn't nearly as good as the way Maggie did it. Maggie was a pro. And she knew exactly what men liked in a hand job.

Jeff began to grunt and moan. His body tensed. He tried to keep the noise levels down.

"Promise to be good tomorrow?" Maggie whispered.

"I promise."

"You better."

Maggie swiftly dove her head underneath her brother's blanket. Her lips quickly found the hardened cock. She stroked furiously and Jeff came.

With her lips around the tip of the erection, her mouth sucked & slurped every drop of cum. Everything. Right down to the last drop.

When it was all clean and Jeff had nothing left, Maggie pulled her head out and tucked her brother's cock back inside of his shorts. Then she fixed his blanket so it was nice and neat.

"Good night," she whispered.

With that, Maggie tip-toed back to her bed.

Day 3

The next morning. After a family breakfast, the siblings went back to Gustafson's villa. Their parents were once again spending time with the other adults for a private boat ride.

The siblings walked alongside the shore and Jeff was anxious while Maggie was excited.

"Will you relax?" Maggie said. "You act like something terrible is going to happen."

"Well isn't it?"

"Orgasms are a bad thing all of a sudden? You didn't have a problem last night."

"That's different. That was private. This is going to be on a freaking beach with two guys watching, then god knows how many other people looking at our pictures."

"Focus on the orgasms, Jeff. Focus on the orgasms."

***

They reached the villa and Gustafson greeted them warmly. It was another friendly chat. And for the first time, Maggie was beginning to feel the nerves. The magnitude of what she was doing was finally setting it. It made her excited and scared at the same time. The contrast of feelings made her aroused.

"I spoke to my San Francisco team again this morning," Gustafson said. "They reiterated that you have a lot of potential. They basically agree with me. All they need is a little more proof of how seductive and sexy you can be in front of the camera."

"I can't wait."

"Well, you've almost got the job. You should be getting a fairly generous offer once you get back to SF. I think you'll be pleased."

"Glad to hear it," she replied. "My ultimate goal is still to become a designer. But I think this is a great step in the right direction. Assuming it goes smoothly."

"Maggie, your potential is limitless. If you get hired, which I suspect you will, then you can do whatever you want when the opportunities arise."

She smiled.

***

They all went to the shore together, but this time, Maggie was dressed in a towel, nothing else. She was completely naked underneath.

The anticipation was in the air as Maggie felt the sun on her skin and sand on her feet. It was actually happening. And there was no turning back.

Her eyes surveyed the beach. There was no one around in that area. She worried that people would spy on them, much like how she and her brother spied on that other couple having oral sex. But it didn't matter. She tried not to think about that.

She continued walking until her feet were near the water. Then she was told to remove the towel. And she did.

The towel was tossed aside.

And Maggie's naked body bathed in the sun.

She was completely naked. Her tan-lined figure was revealed to Gustafson, the photographer, and her very own brother. The tan lines were on her breasts and cleanly shaven pubic area. But thanks to the naked photoshoot, she might not have those tan lines for much longer.

"Gorgeous," Gustafson smiled.

"Thank you."

"Now in the water. Play. Have fun. Be free."

Maggie smiled and turned to face the ocean waves. She revealed her naked ass, which also had tan lines, and proceeded to head towards the water. A wave hit her feet. The water came in a fast rush. She went further in the water until it was up to her knees.

When she went far enough in the water, she turned around and showed her naked front side to the men. The camera had been snapping away. She smiled and moved around. She splashed the water and had fun.

Her body glistened from the water on her skin, and the bright sun shining on her. It was the most vulnerable she had ever felt in her life, being naked in front of others. Yet, there was also a sense of freedom which came with the liberation. It was arousing to her.

She became even more aroused knowing that her body movements had left the men tantalized and spellbound.

Gustafson looked pleased by what he was seeing. The photographer was busy doing his job. And her brother Jeff looked uncomfortable, yet very aroused. Nudity wasn't something that Jeff was used to seeing in person, and especially from his own beautiful sister.

The photographer spoke in Italian, and Gustafson listened.

"He says to have the boyfriend join," Gustafson translated, turning to Jeff. "It's your turn to remove your clothes. Go in the water and play with your girlfriend."

Jeff momentarily froze. He didn't know what to do. It wasn't until he looked at Maggie that he finally moved. She had a look on her face which said, 'Don't you dare screw this up for me, or you're in deep shit.'

It was the kind of look which only a domineering older sister could give. And it worked. It always worked. With a confidence and beauty that Maggie had, who could resist?

Jeff stripped down in a mechanical way. There was nothing sexy about it. It was just like undressing in the doctor's office. Only it was for an incestuous photo shoot.

Maggie's eyes widened at her brother's raging erection. It was the first time she had ever seen him naked.

Despite his nervousness and apprehension, Jeff's cock revealed his true feelings. It was the ultimate indicator that he was ready for action. And it showed that he possibly had secret desires for his sister.

'Holy shit, this is actually happening,' they both thought.

"Come over here," Maggie said seductively to her brother. "The camera is nothing to be afraid of."

Jeff got in the water and approached her.

"How sexy do you want this to be?" Maggie asked Gustafson.

"It's really up to you. However, keep in mind that the San Francisco team are very open minded when it comes to sex. They've seen a lot. Nothing really surprises them anymore."

"Oh yeah? Watch this."

And with that, Maggie grabbed her brother by the shoulders and pulled him forward, kissing him sloppily on the mouth. It was a wet hot kiss. The kind that siblings should never give each other. But it was necessary for the job. No one would ever know.

She did all the work, slobbering on her brother's mouth. She even slipped her tongue inside. All the while, Jeff stood still as a board. The poor guy was completely in shock over what he was feeling. He had kissed girls before, but none was as beautiful as his own sister.

"He seems very shy," Gustafson noted.

Maggie ended the kiss. "That's okay. I'll loosen him up."

They resumed the hot kiss, with Maggie leading the way. She later ended the kiss and put her lips to her brother's ear.

"Suck my tits," she whispered.

"Huh?"

"Suck them. Make it look natural and hot."

"Oh god," he whispered.

"Just do it. Don't screw this up."

She pulled her brother's head down towards her chest. He hesitated at first but then began to suck her hardened pink nipple.

Once her nipple was being sucked, Maggie leaned her head back and gave a blissful look. She wanted to sell the fact that she could be sensual on camera. And she did. She peeked at the men watching through the corner of her eye, and they appeared to be thrilled by Maggie's facial expressions.

Something had taken hold of Jeff and he began to suck harder. He sucked both of Maggie's pink nipples and fondled her pert breasts.

"Nice job," she whispered.

"Mmm Hmmm..."

His mouth was too busy sucking to reply.

Maggie knew that he was getting carried away. She knew he would like it. And that only made the experience even more pleasurable. She enjoyed the feeling of her nipples rolling around in his mouth, and her tits being sucked.

"Oh wow," she gasped.

"That looks wonderful," Gustafson said. "Now let's move things along. Is there anything else?"

Maggie thought quickly. There was an innuendo in Gustafson's voice. A sexual innuendo. He wanted to see something explicit. And since he was the boss, he was the man to please.

She put her hands on her brother's chest. It was a signal to Jeff to stop sucking and stand up straight.

"Don't move, okay?" she whispered to her brother.

"Are you going to...?"

"Yes. Now stay still. Relax and enjoy."

Then she dropped down to her knees. The ocean waves were to her stomach. Then she grabbed a hold of his throbbing cock.

She looked up and winked at her brother. Jeff looked down with disbelief. Neither of them could believe it. She strokes him a few times to loosen the mood. Maggie winked at him again. Yes, it was about to happen. That was her simple message to her younger brother.

Without any further delay, Maggie took the erection inside of her mouth and began to suck. Immediately, Jeff groaned loudly. Receiving oral sex wasn't something he was used to. And it felt amazing.

She sucked and sucked. Her head bobbed rapidly. Her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft. Her hands stroking and rubbing. Her tongue licking.

There was a strange feeling inside of Maggie while she sucked her brother's cock. Sure, she had always enjoyed sucking cock. According to her past partners, oral sex was her specialty. (And Maggie agreed). But this was different than simply being in private. This was something else entirely.

She was doing it in public. In front of two professional men. Right on the beach with the sun on her body. The ocean waves. Most of all, she was sucking off her own brother. It felt twisted and wrong. But the taboo of everything involved was incredibly hot. She loved the fact that she was making Jeff squirm with the actions of her mouth. She knew he could barely stand from the oral assault. Her oral sex was that good.

Jeff groaned, "Oh my god...I think I'm going to...I think I'm going to..."

She briefly took his cock out of her mouth and she stroked him.

"Cum in my mouth baby. You know how much I love your cum. You taste delicious."

After giving that dirty talk, she continued sucking.

The siblings looked each other in the eyes. Jeff exploded in Maggie's mouth, and she continued stroking and sucking. She didn't dare stop until Jeff was completely drained of all his cum. And that's what happened. He shot his loads until nothing was left. She winked at him in a playful way and removed her mouth.

Jeff playfully fell backwards into the ocean water. It felt that good.

Maggie looked at the camera and winked. Then she licked her lips. Then she winked and licked her lips at the same time while the camera continued snapping photos.

"That was...it was unbelievable," Gustafson stammered.

Gustafson was rarely a speechless man. But on that morning, he was.

***

Later that night. Jeff was sleeping. Once again, Maggie was in the midst of another late night texting session with Gustafson. It was a short and sweet conversation. She was more than pleased with the results.

After the texting ended, she got out of bed and went to her brother. She woke him up by pushing his shoulder.

"Wake up," she whispered. "Wake up."

His eyes slowly opened. "Hmm?"

"Look."

Maggie showed her brother the phone. She scrolled down to show images of the photos they had taken that day. Various images of Maggie completely naked, playing under the sun and splashing the ocean water. Images of them passionately kissing. Images of Jeff roughly sucking Maggie's nipples. And finally, images of Maggie sucking cock and swallowing cum.

It looked like something out of a porn website. Not something that siblings would do. But that's what happened. Jeff was shocked seeing the pictures, but also aroused. Who wouldn't be aroused at images of Maggie naked and performing oral sex? The girl was beautiful and had a sensuality about her.

Despite the hardcore nature of the photographs, there was also a classiness and beauty to them. The photographer was a pro. And his pictures were top quality stuff.

"Now look down here," she whispered again.

She scrolled through the text conversations with Gustafson, and showed Jeff a picture of a contract.

"The people in SF liked my pictures," she whispered. "This is the contract they sent me. It's for part-time work. It pays nicely. Gustafson said that I could potentially do design work in the future. Can you believe it?"

"Wow, that's nice," he whispered back.

She nodded. "Remember we made a deal? If you were good today, then I'll owe you back? Well, today you were great."

"Yeah, thanks."

"Are you ready to lose your virginity?"

His eyes widened. "Huh?"

"Shhh... Keep it quiet. Okay? We don't want mom or dad waking up. I have a tendency to make guys become noisy during sex, especially with a trick I do with my vagina."

Maggie pulled his blanket away. The anticipation was growing. Then she pulled his shorts down, exposing her brother's manhood. Both of them became anxious. The cock was flaccid, but it quickly grew. It didn't need any further stimulation aside from the offer of sex. Being exposed in front of Maggie was enough to make any man aroused.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,285 Followers