All Comments on 'Bathhouse Dark Room'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bathhouse Days (and Nights)

God how I remember that time back in the late 60s and 70s when baths were where all the action was. As one who traveled a lot for business, I found the Club chain just about the best for easing jet lag - in New York, LA, Houston, Cleveland, almost anywhere. And the sex? Well it was just simply great. Young, old, black,white, Hispanic, even Asian, especially in California. My first experience was in San Francisco in 1967 - got rimmed and rimmed in return and had the most exciting anonymous cocksucking in my life. Prior to that it had only been with friends I had known and then it was in public parks.Also ran into my first guy with a PA piercing -- wanted to suck his cock but was leery of that chunk of stainless steel busting a tooth LOL! I love your writing glory_first and hope you'll continue as these stories are sooo HOT and just great for jacking off. Too bad AIDS ruined all the bathhouse fun, yet it was great whileit lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Going Back In Time

Oh my gawd!!!! Pant drool slobber--God how you captured the pure magic of the baths. I'd sooooo love do go back to those days. Thank you for a wonderful trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bathhouse

He followed me out of the steam room.This was my first time,i had looked around.There were doors,open them and there is a cock waiting to be sucked at eye level,or go up the stairs and put your cock through the hole and there will be a mouth waiting to suck it.Movies run endlessly.Into the steam room,hands grope as they walk past,mouths go around cocks.I walked out,into a big dark room,i heard him follow,hands touch you,your arse is groped,a finger wanting to push in,you walk,you hear sucking, fucking.My first time,i would call myself heterosexual, never touched a male.I had a yearning,what for, i didnt know.i walked out,up the stairs,into the booth,dropped the towel, my cock rock hard,push it through the hole,didnt have to wait as a warm wet mouth surrounded it,first time,what a cock sucker,better than my wife.He stopped,no dont,come down, follow me,i walked down,a blonde guy, young,20-25, leads the way.Into a room,door closes,he goes back down on my cock,oh yes,then turning around,kneeling on the bed,his hole exposed, fuck me,please.I move forward,my mind confused,i want to cumm,as he lines my cock up and with the other hand pulls me forward.I enter him,he gasps,oh, tight as i lean forward.i fuck my wifes arse regularly, i love it but this is different,tighter,more demanding as i am in up to my balls.Fuck me,as he wiggles, pushing back,i draw back, he gasps and i push forward,he backs up to meet my thrust,oh yes, i hear him say as i now hold onto his hips and fuck steadily into him.Thats it,i hear oh yes, as i feel my balls tingling,oh your going to cumm,i feel you, fill me as i speed up, selfish now, wanting release but he beats me to it as i thrust into him and he releases over the bed,yes yes as i feel him clenching me, his anal canal squeezing as i thrust up and my cumm jets out,yes, yes big boy do me, yes thats it i can feel the throbbing as he pushes right back into me grabbing the backs of my legs pulling me forward as i empty out into him.I finish but i rock back and forward, still inside.I move back, my cock still hard but i feel great,as he stands up, thanks me and moves on.I lay down,i hear feet,i look up an older guy,perhaps 30-35, stands over me, his long thin cockat my mouth.Suck it as it touches my lips,i open up he guides it in,my first cock,strange feelas he holds my head,i gag, he eases back,i feel him getting harder, long, but not thick as he fucks my face.I feel a finger at my hole,whoa,hold on,then it is withdrwn and replaced but this time greasy, pushing in,entering, first time,moving around as he continues to fuck my face.Tight, i hear, first time,i nod a muffled reply,finger out, more grease this time ,much more,sliding easily in and out, not unpleasant.He pulls away,kneels between my legs,hoisting them up.Nervous,as he pulls me forward,i feel the cock head at my hole,i tighten up,as he pushes forward.Relax,push and i did and the head went into me,pain but not severe as he eased forward,pushing, stopping,forward,hurt but not unbearable until i felt him hit something inside which felt electric,he pulled back,then forward,felt better, electric again, my cock standing,as he leaned forward and fucked up into me,oh yes as he hit that spot everytime.I heard a voice, yes, oh yes, it was mine as he went at my virgin hole, touching,i felt him swell, oh my , yes as he went faster and my cock sent out some more cumm as he massaged my insides, yes,now i felt him, pulsing,throbbing as my bowels were cumm coated for the first time, my cock leaking as he thoroughly fucked me.Slowing,slowing,easing out, plop,oh i feel so empty,as he moves away,oh,as he walks out,i rest for a little while.Then i stand,cumm runs out of me,down my thighs,i walk out past another room, the blonde guy who has my cumm in him is being filled again by another guy,big, as i watch that cock open him right up, he looks and said do you want him nrxt, i smiled and said no.I got dressed and left.I have been back many times,i have filled offered holes and have had my offered hole filled.i must say i like to fuck a tight arse first, filling it,then have a big cock fill my relaxed body.One day, i went into the group room, lay on my stomach and i had my hole filled by 8 guys,i remember the 6Th because he was long and thick and made me cumm and when he had finished i heard guy number 7 say,i am in him up to my balls but i hardly felt him.To be fair i have left my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lust in a bathhouse

Your story hits it right on -- the times I spend in a bathhouse are full of pure lust for sex with men. I love sucking cock, fucking other men & getting fucked. When I go to a bathhouse I'm such a cock-loving slut and my adventures are a lot like what happens in your story.

Please tell us more adventures.

hdman5557hdman5557over 11 years ago
Great Story

Love bathhouses! Have received the best blowjobs there. The steam rooms provide and atmosphere for great sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dark room desire

Hot makes me want to try it out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dark areas

The bathhouse I visited had areas that were dimly lit , smelled of sex and disinfectant ( only slightly ) and had soft music playing ( Pet Shop Boys was a favourite ) .. Guys went in these places to indulge in mild BDSM , there were lots of shackle points, butchers blocks and swings ... it was in one of these places ( on a swing ) I got my first rimming, followed by a slow fisting ... I met the guy who played with my cock in the sauna , small, slim with tiny hands and feet and he asked in a low voice if I was interested in something a bit kinkier?.. I nodded a yes and followed him out and up to the said area... he asked me to get in the swing and when I did he passed my wrists and ankles through leather loops , so I was on my back , arms raised and legs wide apart and raised too .. he started by licking down my chest to my shaved groin ( it was lovely !! ) then he got down on his knees and I felt his tongue at my hole !!... fantastic.. didn't stop there though - I felt it enter me and my cock lurched... I couldn't touch myself , but a guy standing watching leaned over and stroked me ( there were 3 guys watching the action ) .. the pleasure was indescribable .. the guy stood up , after he had licked up to my cock and savoured my precum ...

" Ready for more ? " he whispered, his cock touching my hole ( I thought he was going to fuck me but stead walked over to the lube dispenser and squirted a handful into his palm , before returning and smearing it all over my ass and his hand )

I didn't care what he did by the his point , but was surprised when he slid one, then two..and finally a third finger into me , stretching my hole !!

The bald guy who had stroked my cock leaned over and whispered

" Lucky you "

" Why lucky ?" I hissed back

" you're about to be fisted , just relax and enjoy - he's done me half a dozen times , you'll love it "

I felt the pressure increase ( almost painful) then it subsided and I felt the strangest sensations spread through me .. he must be in I thought !!

True enough, my bald friend whispered in my ear

" How does it feel ? "

" Strange but nice " I groaned

As he stepped back his cock sprung up right beside my head and it was no problem to lean over and lick it .....lots of yummy precum too

There I was laying there , having been rimmed and now fisted, with a cock in my mouth feeling super horny ...the guy fisting me had stood up once his whole hand was in me and for the first time I saw his cock .. it was like a salami even semi hard it looked huge ) .. gradually he withdrew his hand and positioned his cock at my hole before lunging in - it went straight up and nudged my prostate causing me to gasp with pleasure.. he fucked me steadily for 10 minutes , fast and slow until finally with a deeper thrust he came in me , causing me to spurt too.. the guy I was sucking came seconds later - filled both ends , wonderful

After that the 'fister' left and when I was calmed down I went looking for him , finding him in the lounge .. I sat beside him and thanked him for a wonderful experience and asked if I could see him again

" Maybe " was all he said .. " I come here 4 nights a week "

I did meet him a few times , but it wasn't he same - although very enjoyable , plus I got to suck his magnificent cock !!

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123almost 5 years ago
Wow.

So many fantasies!

hottight14uhottight14uabout 1 year ago

I remember my first darkroom experience even though it was many years ago... I entered the Sauna Club for the first time... I wandered around looking for people... one in the plunge pool and another at the bar... Then I saw a guy go through a door I hadn't noticed earlier... I followed not far behind him... The room was pitch black.. yet I knew there were others in there.. I stood still waiting to see if I could make anything out... After a couple of minutes, I felt a guy behind me.. his hand stroked me over my back and dropped down to feel my arse under the tiny towel,, he was bigger than me and I thought I felt a lot of body hair... his fingers began to explore between my butt cheeks and he moved closer against me as he did.. I wriggled my behins=d as his fingertip found my tight hole... with his body he began to push me forward and in tiny steps, I moved in the direction he wanted... My knees came up against a low bed-like thing... he took hold of me and pulled me down and began to kiss me passionately and fondle me all over... he moved me around till I was on my front and he lay on top of me... without a lot of warning, he began to sink his sizeable cock into me... I could only groan and try to lift my hips as he entered me... it was delicious... he gave me a lovely fucking and pumped his load into me... As I lay there after he pulled out I was mounted by another guy... My first time I was take four time and loved it...

OralSubRayOralSubRay4 months ago

Loved it! If you haven't been in a Dark Room you must try it.

I remember passing through a black curtain in to absolute TOTAL darkness. Could not see an inch. Within seconds I was being fondled, kissed and gladly returning the favor. Within minutes I was on my knees with a cock in my mouth and making love to it. I felt hands on the back of my head and suddenly he went balls deep. He started moving his hips back and forth and then his sweet load exploded in to my mouth. He let go and as I was crawling I happened to wander right in to a crotch. After giving 3 blow jobs I was iut in the open light and got two more loads. I was back numerous times. Try it, you'll like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous