All Comments on 'Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 12'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
Ah the bathhouse, my favorite.

It's been way too long since I've visited a bathhouse. My favorite is in Phoenix. I particularly love the steam room. So many hot, sweaty, hard cum filled cocks to suck. I set on the lowest row of seats, turn around and have a cock being stroked in front of my face. I lick my lips and remove his hand from stroking a beautiful hard cock. I kiss it's head, and then down the shaft. I move my lips back to the head and engulf it, feeling it's softness yet it's very hardness. I slowly work it in my mouth and down my throat. I begin to pick up my pace and hear those wonderful groans of pleasure. He takes my head and begins to fuck my face. I am in ecstasy. I am addicted to cock and cum, never enough, no matter how much I have. I take his cock from my mouth and rub it on my face. I take his hot, boiling balls in my mouth and suck them, more moans. He grabs my head and presses his cock to my lips, thrusting and filling my mouth with a deliciously engorged cock. I grab his balls with one hand and find his hole with another. I feel the boiling in his balls as I thrust my finger in his ass. Now a scream of pleasure, not just a moan, as his cock spasms and fills me with his delicious cum.

A good performance, I have attracted attention, as I turn around there is a hard, black, massive cock ready to be serviced. The night will be filled with cock and cum and I can't wait to service all cummers.

Thanks for the series. It brings back so many wonderful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wanna join...

I'm a "straight" guy who gets so turned on fantasizing about visiting the gay baths and spending hours licking, sucking, stroking, kissing, groping and humping other horny guys like me. I'm sure I'd leave there with a belly and an ass full of semen--having been turned out properly by the many, many sexy men there who'd love to have a go with the straight boy to make him gay. Bathouse Heaven is where I wanna be right now, becoming what I yearn to be---a gay slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For those interested7ab6

Related pictures are available at glorybaths.tumblr.com - though with only occasional updates

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous