All Comments on 'Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 16'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
True experiences

I completely associate with real experiences at gay saunas. The exploration of the various areas of the bathhouses at different times rings true with me. Each time you visit is as new depending upon who else is visiting, the anticipation is always intoxicating. I love the anticipation of skin to skin contact in an erotic environment with no inhibitions. That first contact is always amazing, whether two thighs touching or a guy striking your cock. My last sauna visit the other week was very intensive. I always enjoy the steam room and went straight in to acclimatise to temp and light level by siting against a tiled bench in a quiet corner. Almost immediately a guy came up out of the haze and touched my cock. I went hard in an instant and he went down on me. In response I spread open my legs a little and leaned back on my elbows to give better access. He must have taken this as a signal and immediately pushed up my legs up to my shoulders rolling me back and simultaneously moved his oral attention from my cock to my butt. I had never been rimmed in a sauna before and forgot where I was - I started moaning loudly with pleasure which quickly attracted an audience of 4 or 5 other guys. Lost in the moment, one guy took my cock in his mouth and another pushed his into my mouth. So there I was being serviced by three guys all at once and being watched by more,all cocks in hand - mindblowing. That whole un hinhibited man on man experience is what draws me to saunas, like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For those interested

Related pictures are available at glorybaths.tumblr.com - though with only occasional updates

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous