Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding a partner to merge with is a delight, exchanging mouths and cocks several times, kissing in between. Whenever orgasm came too close, we would slow. Or better in my case, after pulling out of his mouth, begin playing with a slippery shaft as his fingers returned to the hair under my balls and around my hole. The sensations are as fantastic as orgasm, without peaking, though he made them even more intense by taking me back into his mouth.

I'd sucked him several times before doing a hit of rush as he started to suck me, his finger doing their magic as my cock grew gigantic in his wet mouth. After breathing out, realizing I too had begun pressing against the wall as he deep throated me, helpless to stop myself from letting go, cum pumping so hot and hard, lost in orgasm in a stranger's shared mouth.

Leaving the porn theater afterwards, thoroughly and delightfully drained, the clock showed that another 45 minutes had passed, much of it involving fantastic cock sucking. Time has another meaning at the baths, one that continues to reward me in incredible ways.

12