Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising his hand to my nipple made the blow job feel even better with a stiffening rod. I was taking my time still, a hand controlling my length, using his mouth at the edge of orgasm, barely able to restrain his greed for cum. Compared to the past, now we shared a mutual goal, one that I planned to maximally indulge, arriving at a point where orgasm was unstoppable.

We played various games, including more luscious intimate kissing, before talking about getting the poppers. Finally, there was a stretched interval of not worrying about cumming. However, it felt so good to have my hand feeding him my rod that the idea of the poppers existed in a haze of bliss, not requiring separate action. From the start it had been apparent that I wanted to get off, something not done with him before within the first hour of a visit.

Today was different, no teasing now, merely retaining a nicely dwindling amount of control against his tempting desire. As he sucked me, I kissed and caressed as much of his body I could, bending from my knees to reach a nipple, licking along his inner thigh, hands roaming over his body. Such kissing and sliding leads to the scent rising deeper into your mind, the perfume of a turned on man perfectly matching his mouth sliding over a jutting shaft.

The other thought in my mind was asking about using a camera, something never done with him. And not worth asking now, creating an unnecessary interruption. Particularly as the shrunken part of mind that remained functional was oriented to finally indulging in the magic contained in the little brown bottle.

Like him, I wanted to cum in that amazing magical rush. Finally reaching for the poppers, his mouth slid inexorably down my shaft when doing a deep hit then closing the bottle. My method is to hold a hit as long as possible, compared to the more customary sniffing technique. The advantages to the held breath style include the ability to share a hit by kissing, and the way that time stretches when holding it in, feeling the effects grow immensely before finally breathing out. It also stretches the lifetime of poppers by keeping them better sealed.

The sense of immense and expanding size at the center of your cock while in a mouth that also seems immense and expanding is for me the single most wonderful aspect of using poppers, and the longer the hit is held the greater the sensation. This style also provides more time to ride the rush, mastering the wave without being overwhelmed. Both styles have their advantages, but the poppers were too powerful for me to work against as his mouth continued its magic.

Today, the original thought had been doing more than one hit before cumming, an idea that soon disappeared as my cock sank deeper into pure paradise. I had been on the edge for a while, knowing that cumming immediately was not a concern, yet knowing was no way to stop now. The power was incredible, combined with his own talent. Before breathing out, I realized my hands were against the wall, hips thrusting, face fucking him. I also realized that the sounds of sucking and moaning words were connected, my mind being overwhelmed in the best way possible.

These were an older style of poppers, compared to the poppers recommended at a leather shop used for the last couple of years. That brand came on very slow and very deep, allowing for a more extended period of pure pleasure without cumming. Today, the speed at which the hit spread was incredible, uncontrollable as it built. That was no problem, no longer caring about anything except how good my cock felt. His lips were pressing against my bush, a sexy sight to look at as my head hung down.

"Fuck yes.. god yes.. so good.. fuck yes.. fuck yes.. fill you.. cock slut.. fuck yes" I moaned as orgasm completely overwhelmed me, a total slave to a powerful and immense cum pumping cock, bucking my hips as he swallowed every drop. His mouth did not leave until finally becoming too sensitive to let him continue, and my hands guided his face away. I was truly drained completely, having a male cock sucker of the sort I have grown to find irresistible get me off.

I kissed his mouth, tasting a hint of the cum he had swallowed so perfectly, making me feel so wonderfully dirty to kiss a cock sucker like this. He sat straighter, then stood, remaining in the cabin as I collected my things, remarking that the baths were more like the past today, including the steam room. He mentioned having been there earlier. Telling him about simply wanting to go through and having problems was easy, since he was definitely not the sort to act like that in the dark.

He asked about the poppers, whether they had been ordered online. In the glow of orgasm, even talking to him like this was close to the edge of being less private. Answering they had not been ordered online, finding that though being anonymous is truly part of the gay sauna appeal, so is talking about shared pleasures. After a bit more conversation, he left, probably looking for more cock, as I knew he also liked to be fucked bareback. I was truly finished after that glorious orgasm, showering off and leaving fairly quickly, glad that the weather had held. As had my luck, still appreciating the memory of his scent riding home with the visor closed.

12