Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 56

Story Info
Marvelous Steam Bath Monday.
4.5k words
4.28
3.9k
1

Part 56 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asking the man at the counter if the steam bath was open, he seemed a bit surprised before saying yes, for several weeks. I was the first, and only, visitor this Monday at opening. And like last time, he said I should buzz the door with my reply also being the same, believing it was a bit too early.

A couple of people did enter when undressing, meaning that the chances for fun soon were at least imaginable, compared to very slow days. For the first time in several visits, before doing anything else, I quickly drank a beer. Going upstairs, unsurprisingly no one was around. Though there was a bit of mildly erotic porn, after wandering around in the empty space, I went back to my locker, keeping only a couple of condoms and the poppers before going into the steam bath.

One towel had been in a cubbyhole, meaning a need to be cautious when entering, eyes seeing very little in the familiar and welcoming heat. A man did pass me just at the entrance to the rear, though I could also make out a standing figure. A reminder that the number of towels was never really a good way to judge how many men were inside. The sound of mouth action grew more temptingly noticeable going further into the steamy dimness. Coming closer, not quite sure what was going on, anticipation steadily growing. Reaching out to touch the standing man, finding his nipple, knowing that he would likely appreciate such attention. Soon I was kissing and sucking it, our hands exploring.

Taking time, only slowly recognizing that the sucking sound was from his cock, not the couple of other men in the opposite corner. The way he was playing with my cock kept drawing me closer towards his. This was the sort of straightforward sex that had been lacking for far too long. Particularly how we became a threesome, reaching down to play with the kneeling man's hard cock. At some point I entered heaven, being sucked as the standing man kept playing with my nipples, talking about how good it felt like this.

Groaning in agreement, pumping his lusciously slippery wet shaft, bringing its stiff length against mine, soon sharing a willing cock sucker, seduced by the exquisite sensations. This was the sort of situation that regularly happens at the baths, where it is so easy to indulge in having sex with other men. Something particularly true in the steam bath, as was happening now, all three of us obviously wonderfully experienced in this sort of addictive sauna cruising, completely under a powerfully intense mutual spell.

When the cock sucker stood, we both reached for his sexy stiff length as his hands touched our glistening jutting dicks, standing in a triangle to rub cocks together. This was the point at which the first man bent low, making me moan helplessly as another stranger went down on me, mind submerging in endless liquid ecstasy. My hands were roaming over their bare ass cheeks, sliding down their cracks. Their reaction was as expected, and when starting to share a second wet mouth with another man, my fingers began touching their soft holes.

When the the other man lifted his arm, my tongue traveled from his nipple to his sexy silky armpit hair. I licked his underarm from bottom to top repeatedly, enjoying how he slumped against my enclosed finger. Armpit licking is done best with an unshaved partner. Like myself, the other two were unshaved. The man being licked had hair over his body coated in sweat, just like me.

The combination of sex, beer, and the bowl smoked just before arrival was working in perfect bathhouse fashion. Finding two skilled partners so quickly was fantastic, though not exactly unexpected. Many men, including myself at this point, have spent years learning the best ways to enjoy sex with other men. As we played, the fact we all recognized this was just the start of a day spent having sex with strangers added to the satisfaction, knowing that orgasm was not a goal now, floating in a sea of shared sexual contentment.

Enjoying the second man's cock being sucked with mine, I withdrew my finger and started exploring his body, discovering lush soft silky hair wherever I touched. Lifting his arm, he understood what I wanted, exposing his armpit to my tongue. His sounds while licking were enticing, much like the way his cock felt along mine as he moved in rhythm to my mouth's motions. After a bit, he lifted my arm, letting him lick me in turn while getting head together. Finding partners who know how to have good sex with men is simple at the baths, but when it happens, group sex is always incredible. Two mouths is truly better than one, today being another demonstration.

When the second mouth of the day left my cock, I knew what would happen next. Lust took control as I knelt, two sexy already sucked cocks next to my face. Opening the magic brown bottle, rigid cock quivering as the scent reached my nostrils before doing a long hit. My mouth went to one cock, then the other. The poppers began creating an exquisitely animal state of unrestrained desire, mouth surrounding two hot cocks at the same time, groaning about how I loved cock. The familiar sensations grew perfectly, moaning as both cocks stretched my lips, tongue sliding over their velvet taut skin. Unable to resist playing with my cock before breathing out as intended, the effects becoming wonderfully overwhelming, mind no longer involved.

That sucking cock after doing poppers is as fantastic as getting sucked was another surprise of sex with men, a fact that continues to captivate me whenever opportunity arises. How a cock grows immense in a mouth is equally wonderful whether your cock or your mouth, a sensation that expands endlessly as the poppers add their own entrancing effects to male group sex.

Having two willing cocks available to worship while stroking had me on the edge of orgasm after breathing out. My mouth being stuffed full was heavenly, losing all inhibition, the poppers turning me into a total cock sucking slut, just like they had been before. Knowing how completely turned on their cocks were, an incredible sexual feast that each had previously enjoyed with me in their mouths. A threesome like today's creates a certain balance in its changing roles, surrendering ourselves to whatever the group wanted.

My fingers had returned to their invitingly soft yielding rings, pressing into the wonderfully sexy tightness. The enveloping sensations of fingering a partner have always been delightful, as satisfying to me as the person being fingered, adding to a gorgeously naughty sense of playing without limits. I kept cock sucking for an extended interval, paying attention to one sexy rod then the other, rubbing their cocks together over my lips, jacking them off together.

At some point, a hand slid over my left shoulder. Being cold and wet, I knew it was not from the man being blown. Continuing its explorations as the introduction to a new man now squatting behind me, hand running over my ass, then sliding into my crack. Taking both cocks into my mouth, I joined the other two strangers in having my hole fingered. Another hand found my rigidly aroused length, starting to jack me off in rhythm to the finger pressing over my contracting ring, making it natural to have my fingers and mouth fall into the same pattern, letting a fourth man join in.

A perfect example of how group sex grows at the baths, in a gloriously free sexual environment so easily taken advantage of inside. Entering a bathhouse for the very first time, a man has certainly heard rumors and whispers at what goes on within a male only sauna, but the reality is so much better than any fantasy. This is especially true when multiple partners are involved, all sharing the same interests and abilities in a place where men openly have sex with each other.

As orgasm approached, stopping his hand became necessary. When he stood up, my left hand quickly found his already stiff cock, soon bringing against the other two spit covered ones. Blowing three cocks is not quite as intense as one or two, yet something to be fully indulged before splitting my attention between individual cocks. Taking another stranger's cock deep inside my mouth was deeply satisfying in such a slutty oral sex mood, touching myself again, unable to resist with so much cock to suck.

For whatever reason, poppers come on much more intensely in the steam room, and the effects last longer. I remained right on the edge of orgasm, greedily taking their cocks until I needed to stand and stretch my muscles. We began to rub cocks, sometimes all four, sometimes just one, a mutual session of jacking off.

At some point, the fourth man moved away, standing by himself in the middle of the dim rear area, clearly stroking looking at us play. Turning my head from the original cock sucker to the first partner, he was no longer there. Bending back down on a still wonderfully available hot cock, I could see how the other man had joined the new one, kissing lasciviously rubbing cock to cock. When I stood up, my current partner returned to giving me incredible head, looking at the two aroused naked men getting off so good with each other.

The baths allow you to discover how seductive exhibitionism and voyeurism can become when allowed a free hand. Some of my intense early shared orgasms involved jacking off with a friend, our attention shifting from the Playboy and Penthouse pictures to looking at the other's face and cock as we jacked off and came. At the baths, watching and being seen is part of the attraction, especially when someone else is going down on you.

Seeing a pair so lost in a pleasure I fully understood was delightful. When the cock sucker moved away, it was simple to step close to the day's first partner, to start playing with him like before. After a bit, I included the other stranger, holding their cocks together as they kept kissing. Soon, I knelt again, knowing that neither man would be able to stop me from sucking them together again. Though to be honest, both likely knew as soon as I knelt that there was no way to stop myself either.

I remained far too horny to use the poppers again, stroking just under my cock head, face between them at crotch level as they continued to kiss, moaning like sluts as their cocks were sucked. I stood back up when the other man moved away a second time, my cock rubbing against the other hard length, enjoying the slippery smoothness immensely. Sucked cock has a different texture, one that I have grown to recognize and appreciate.

He soon had my cock again, enjoying the same games as by our first contact. Unexpectedly, the third man returned, bending down to suck me into paradise. However, an awareness of the heat was growing, and the other two had been inside even longer. The cock sucker left first, followed by the other. I knew that a fair amount of time had passed, the heat becoming a consideration too. This is the only disadvantage of a steam room for cruising, as there is something of a time limit built in.

Which did not stop me from looking around to see several men standing alone. Along with quickly exploring the curved space of the true dark area, which was empty. Stepping out to the showers, moving my towel to the shower ledge next to the stairs, I rinsed the sweat off in the warm water, seeing that more than a half hour had passed. After soaping my hands and feet, I put more soap in my hand before cleaning my cock. That being an accurate description, however the sensations from my cock were also impossible to resist, cleaning quickly turning into jacking off.

Sighing and leaning against the smooth tile of the half height wall dividing the shower area from the passage way between steam room and whirlpool, masturbating in familiar fashion. Over the years, this has become quite common after a hot session in the steam room. The liquid soap is a perfect lube, just another nice feature of this bathhouse. Sex does occasionally occur in this shower area, and I have enjoyed it, but the general feeling is this is more of a public area than private.

Leading to a quite neutral attitude when jacking off there. I cannot resist, but also am not looking to play with another or show off. The baths are a place where men can naturally enjoy such activity, without needing to worry that anyone cares. There was another man showering, but we were not near, and we paid no attention to each other.

Hearing the steam bath door open, my head turned to see a man come out, hand not really hiding his erection, a blank expression on his face as he walked a bit unsteadily to the other side. Apart from obviously being turned on from whatever had happened inside the steamy dimness, he also seemed somewhat embarrassed. Not needing to be, even in this sort of semi-public space. It meant he was likely a less experienced visitor, as a more experienced one whose facial expression reflected his state would likely have no embarrassment at all.

This has certainly been the case for me, though distinct from the thrill of being an exhibitionist. There really aren't any secrets at the baths, and thus no reason to feel anything resembling shame. The same definitely applies to being a voyeur. Getting turned on watching other men having sex is nothing to hide, possibly leading to being invited to join in. An invitation all too easily accepted with an already erect cock.

Finishing showering, I returned upstairs, seeing two men sitting close to each other on the top row in the porn theater, but neither was touching, and neither was hard.

Going to the darkroom, again needing to avoid someone leaving who could barely be seen, leading to another cautious entry into a dim space. After concluding the room was likely empty, I heard the distinctive sound of movement on the platform, a tempting signal. Carefully letting my hand roam further towards the center of the platform, if found another man. It took a moment to realize it was a hand, and that the man had his head towards the front. Meaning that I needed to get on the platform, and that the resulting position would be suitable for 69.

He took little time in finding, then guiding, my cock into his waiting mouth. Finding willing cock suckers is never a problem at the baths, yet again sinking into the pure pleasure of another stranger going down on me. The flood of overwhelming bliss delayed me in finding his own cock and settling into a position where it was possible to begin playing with it. Followed by putting my lips over his cock head, savoring the opportunity to connect this way with a skilled partner.

I kept his cock in my mouth as his tongue began to explore over my sack, but when his tongue went lower, it was impossible to keep from shifting so he could rim me. My desire was obvious, and he began to satisfy it, turning me into a helpless anal slave. Rimming is amazingly addictive, even when the position is less than perfect like now. I started mindlessly moaning, grabbing his leg tight, vaguely aware of how my cock was rubbing him.

Finding a rimmer in the darkroom after group sex in the steam bath provided the sort of pure sexual enjoyment that can be discovered when cruising a good bathhouse with luck on your side - and theirs too, of course. Having sex with partners who share the same knowledge and interests is something that men who experience it cannot resist repeating. Rimming is a delight that reminds you that not only your cock is the focal point of unbelievable sensations. Ones that take over as you give in to them completely.

Needing to move after being in a single less than ideal position, I took his cock into my mouth. Soon, he was as much my sex crazed servant as I had been his. A bi friend, who considers herself submissive with men told me years ago that though she is a sub, the sense of power felt when sucking cock was incredible. At the time, having only experienced her skill in making me cum with her exquisite deep throating, I certainly agreed how completely she was in charge.

Today, filled with a sense of deep gratitude, I began to make his cock a willing slave, providing his turn to become a completely mindless slut. His slippery stiffness encouraged me to slowly run my tongue from the base of his shaft to under the flared ridge, feeling the reaction, then returning to the base. Occasionally for variety, I took him deep, right to the edge of orgasm.

As time passed, he understood that his cumming was not my goal, letting him be less concerned about what was happening. Like in the steam bath, finding someone in the darkroom who understands that the baths are not just a place for a quick orgasm but equally a place to have sex with multiple partners over an extended period is not difficult. That it had happened so consistently this visit was not unexpected, though definitely delightful.

He was helpless to stop me from lavishly worshipping his gorgeous cock, providing a sense of intoxicating power that I intended to take advantage of as long as possible. With a woman, the game is making her cum repeatedly until she begs to stop playing, then keep her cumming longer, wanting more, feeling how she squeezes during each orgasm, until she is completely worn out.

A man is different, since that female style of multiple orgasm is not possible, something truly envied of those women who possess that ability. The equivalent game to play with a man is to keep him from cumming, a delay that makes eventual orgasm intensely better. Group sex is wonderful, however the level of concentrated attention involved in keeping a man riding helplessly on the edge of orgasm is not really practical when split among multiple partners.

Making plain his ability to control himself had reached its limit a couple of times led me to position my hole in easy reach of his tongue. An exchange of roles he thoroughly exploited.

Knowing that he already knew how much I loved rimming added to a sense of pure naughtiness, giving in to a secret dirty desire with a stranger. One whose cock had been well serviced, a not so secret dirty pleasure we both enjoyed. Generally, I tend to be a touch passive as compared to assertive when it comes to making my desire plain. Equally generally, I tend to resist someone being assertive with me.

He teased me a bit, teabagging and using a finger to lightly caress the hair around my hole. When his tongue touched my soft waiting ring, the pleasure exploded in a way impossible to describe or control. I moaned loudly about getting licked so good, lifting my leg to give him even better access, turning into a total submissive tongued slut, not caring how obvious that was.

I held onto his leg even more tightly, amazed at how unrestrained my reaction to his rimming continued to be, lost in pure anal sensations, equal to any cock centered oral sex. My mind drowned in a sea of unbelievable delight, rimming being one of the greatest joys imaginable. It was also one of the original elements that intrigued me so much when first hearing about the baths as a teenager.

The reality remained far beyond what teenaged imagination had offered, particularly a visit like today's. His tongue had enslaved me completely, enthralled, utterly incapable of doing anything to stop a naked stranger from licking my willingly offered ass. When his tongue left my hole, I took his still erect cock back into my mouth, so filled with horniness that he soon began moaning about how much he appreciated being sucked like this.

Things became a bit excitingly confusing as at least one other man became involved, or possibly one man following another, while I kept giving head. After the person on the other side left, hands made clear how to position myself, thrilled at the thought of what was coming. He began rimming again, his rigid rod filling my mouth. The poppers were not readily available. Though this third time was somewhat less intense, trying to do anything involving organized thought was impossible.

12