Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This slightly lower intensity made it easier for me to break off, find the bottle, and move between his open legs. Breathing in, putting my mouth between his spread legs, the poppers starting to enhance the dirty joy of licking a naked turned on stranger's ass. Using my tongue much the same way as on his cock at first, bathing his ass slowly from bottom to top. After breathing out, my hands spread his ass cheeks, tongue directly probing deeper, no longer teasing.

I had the impression he was sucking a kneeling stranger's cock. In my current state, such impressions are not exactly reliable, though very erotic regardless. Whether fantasy or real, this was exactly the sort of sex that happens at the baths. My hands moved to hold his cheeks, tongue now starting to fuck his ring, pressing past its yielding softness.

A variety of techniques are possible when rimming, however when poppers are involved, tongue fucking is what happens. The sensations of my tongue inside a soft squeezing tunnel are fantastic, knowing how thoroughly the other is in paradise. His legs rested on my shoulders, providing ideal access, on my knees raising his ass hole to my face.

Such low kneeling eventually became uncomfortable, resulting in needing to straighten. He left a moment later, me following soon afterwards, seeing that another half hour had passed. Wandering around again in the steam room after showering, the mood seemed to have shifted, without any action occurring among the handful of men standing apart.

Returning to the empty dark room, I stretched out to relax in the dimness. As it turned out, I remained alone for more than a half hour, hearing maybe a half dozen men walk past. I have grown to appreciate this type of sauna relaxation, and after an hour of sex, this sort of sensual pause, naked in the quiet dimness, is attractive.

Wandering again, going downstairs to return the steam room. Finding the source of sucking sounds in the dimness took little time. Getting involved with the standing man was straightforward, his hand locating my half erect rod quickly. His touch made plain not only his interest, but mine, moaning "fuck yes" and stepping close, right hand roaming over his chest, finding and playing with an erect nipple.

My left hand dropped low to caress his ass. His cock stroking grew distracted when my finger began exploring his crack and hole. This sort of straightforward sex between multiple partners is an integral part of what is found at the baths, a place where exclusiveness plays no real role. Couples do come to the baths, including one seen entering when drinking my beer earlier.

The baths do make a fine place to meet someone explicitly for sex, being inexpensive and discrete. Leaving aside the fact that a male only sauna is a known place for male only sex, of most varieties. In my experience, fetish aspects like leather or latex or bondage are not part of what happens at a standard bathhouse. Having enjoyed a sling both on and above, why this is considered related to S&M remains mysterious. Cross dressing is also extremely rare, mainly because a sauna is a place to be naked. Most of the cross dressers I have noticed were in the dressing area, getting undressed like everyone else before entering.

Meeting everyone for sex, so to speak, is what distinguishes a bath house from many other settings. The only people unaware of what the baths offer inside are new visitors, most of whom will become long term visitors after learning how hot such sex is. A major aspect being how rare exclusiveness is in many exquisitely sexual situations. Whether with one partner after another, or several partners at once, the baths offer options that are not normally found outside its walls, losing all track of any detail.

Including the enticing realization that sharing partners is wonderful fun, whether giving or accepting an invitation to others. Of course such invitations are never a certainty, as plenty of men will reject such for a number of reasons. However, plenty of men also enjoy such, accepting being hard to resist when already horny, particularly when it is so obvious the other man is interested.

As happened now, that first contact leading to my feeling the hand of another stranger on my aroused length. He did not immediately bring my cock closer, while his stroking was quite fast and hard compared to the other. Exploring beneath me, I played with the short hair on his head before reaching further down.

Further than expected, as he was sitting on the floor. I was able to reach his rigid shaft, however he made clear that he did not want it played with. A bit surprising, but something I had no problem respecting, especially when after straightening, his mouth went to my cock head. He did not take both cocks at once, his action being more along the lines of him servicing the next one. Something that became apparent when the first man left, for whatever reason.

His vigorous pumping required me to stop him from making me cum more than once, but I soon grew used to what he was doing. The roughness never grew too bad, but it was him doing what he wanted, without responding to the other. The second time my cock went past his lips, the sensations were so good I leaned against the tile wall. Palms flat when beginning to fuck his mouth. Aware of other men watching playing with themselves, though the only one in reach stepped back when I tried to entice him closer.

However, the blow job ended when his hand returned to pumping my shaft furiously, in a way that appeared as if he thought it would make me cum. When it didn't, along with moving back a bit made plain a lack of interest, he got up from the floor and left. Only after starting to write this did it occur to me that between the sitting and how stiff his rod was, he was probably interested in men cumming on him, something I have also occasionally found extremely erotic.

After more than two hours, quite content at the day's fun, leaving was a reasonable decision after a last circuit offered no final opportunity. Yet another time where the pleasure did not include orgasm, another fact of male play revealed at the baths.

12