Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 59

Story Info
Too long.
4.2k words
4.47
4.9k
4

Part 59 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arrived a bit later than customary that Monday, noting that several other men were undressing as I entered the locker room. Went upstairs, with a guy laying flat in the room where several interesting encounters have occurred, most memorably a photo session involving four other men, my only self made pictures of male group sex. Entering, I soon started to caress and stroke along his legs, then some subtle cock teasing that did make him harder. Lacking any reaction over the entire time, leaving was easy, as that sort of behavior is thoroughly boring.

Visits may have a variety of ups and downs, today's start turning out to be a fine example. Sometimes staying longer is worth it, even when the start is more unpromising than not.

Things picked up later in the steam bath, with several men around in the front area. Going to the dim back, moving slowly with hands cautiously searching the space, the first man encountered was more than willing to play, finding my cock almost immediately after my first touch on his body. We continued to pleasure each other in ways demonstrating we were both experienced, drifting into the free center space. There we were abruptly interrupted by a third man, who simply moved the other man away, which was surprising. Even more surprising, he was probably the tallest man I have ever seen, cock near the height of my lips.

Disinterested, particularly at the way he simply cut in, he quickly left. Wandering around, eyes still not accustomed to the light level, rediscovering the man I had originally been playing with. Another man joined us, and after a couple of minutes, the first man left. Getting the second man very hard, pressing his cock with my palm, feeling him cum without me intending that result, though neither he nor I seemed unhappy about the result. Only a bit of his streams of cum hit my foot, a nice reminder of what he was enjoying.

Leaving to shower the sweat and cum off, upstairs going first to the empty dark room, then to a porn cabin. Though someone stood for a while, nothing developed. Maybe I do not quite know the proper signals, as I have yet to figure out why people just stand at a door over en extended period time, whether the room is empty or occupied. The porn was interesting enough to get hard stroking, but still no reaction. When he left I thought at least someone else might come by. Somewhat disappointingly he returned after a moment or two, in the end needing to actually walk by him to leave. Such circumstances lead me to think that some people just don't connect, something that is easily enough dealt with at the baths.

Not that connecting improved in the porn room. Fucking on the top row, an unerect third man watching and chatting without a hard on or touching. No sense of wanting physical interaction from any of three, though the top did joke that he had softened things nicely for my cock. Still not really interested, especially since in my opinion this was likely bareback fucking, without me ever seeing his or the fucked man's cock. As the laying man above joked about the porn, this scene was quite prosaic, not especially tempting.

Returning to the steam bath, the sounds of sucking from front and back were quite promising, as had been the number of towels. Unusually, there were two separate sitting men getting head on the front bench, an area not hidden when entering, illuminated by the light coming through the glass door.

Going into the dim rear, someone was against the wall just past the narrow section of the entrance way, a very approachable spot. We easily fell into exploring and caressing, taking our time before starting to cock tease each other with light touches over swelling shafts. He played with my nipples, not quite too hard. As our cocks touched, I began to lightly bite over his neck, already slick from my kissing and sweat. The sounds of cock sucking further back were obvious, again seeming to originate from two different sources.

Our mutual fun attracted attention. An entering man stopped, hands lightly running over my ass and back, soon sliding over my chest as I reached back to start jacking him off. The number of participants kept growing around us as a fourth man joined, coming from further inside the dark area, the sound of head seeming closer than before.

By now, the man behind me started to run a finger down my ass crack, making me moan and move like a total slut as he began touching my hole, his other hand sliding over an erect nipple. I was jacking off two hard strangers, my own cock being jerked, moving my hips helplessly to invite the probing finger to move past my tight ring. This had turned into the sort of group situation that can easily arise at the baths, with a fifth and six man now further down, resulting in an entire row of naked strangers getting off. The sounds of cock sucking grew tantalizingly close, with it slowly becoming clear that another man on his knees had us joined too, going down on someone.

Creating an intensely satisfying group sex environment, where between the hashish and beer, my brain turned out to be incredibly slow at realizing my cock was being sucked with another man's, on the edge of simply cumming as a finger kept circling inside my ass, holding two sexy cocks. All of us had turned into complete bathhouse sluts under the same addictively irresistible steam room spell. Pulling back from the tempting edge, I guided the held cock of my original partner against the other sucked man's spit covered shaft, kissing and nibbling his neck and ear again. Using the same rhythm of the other cock I was pumping, reflecting the motion the jacked man used to finger me.

My ability to count anything disappeared every time the cock sucker took me back into paradise, maybe a half dozen times, sometimes with another cock, sometimes with his full attention. Poppers were out of the question, not only because I would have cum instantly, but also due to simply not able to concentrate enough to deal with using them. Everyone was completely lost in a mutual male sexual haze, very obviously not for the first time, taking full advantage of the situation.

Cruising a male only sauna is a reliable way to enjoy sweaty naked bodies, losing all track of how many cocks you play with or how many mouths have surrounded your length or how many men you finger. Group sex becomes purely animal quickly, lust overwhelming all thoughts. The steam bath may be a great place for such sex, however the heat does create a time limit.

Slowly, I recognized that a couple of men had left, though the pair on the outside remained, as did my original partner. Soon, the man against the wall was humping my finger deeper into his soft tight tunnel with the other man facing him, a couple of other men still scattered in the back. When a group starts to dissolve, often the process is one way. No one cares, as those still interested can reform into pairs or separate smaller groups. Quite often, this dissolving happens as quickly as the original forming, especially when a couple of men cum and leave.

Which occurred as my first partner came, his hand and mine in unison on his hard shaft - second in the steam room, and in both cases, the men left quickly. The first time as soon as his cock stopped pumping against my palm, just leaving abruptly, something that happens at the baths, or even more often in chat rooms. Something women hate, yet appears to be part of how some men have sex. Something I have undoubtedly done myself at the baths, totally lost in a haze of pure sexual satisfaction.

Though sometimes an orgasm is so good you can do nothing for a while afterwards. This second time, he remained slumped against the wall for another minute, then walked out. There is a limit to how much steam anyone can take, and when leaving a group, there is no concern regarding personal contact by farewell.

Showering and going back to the porn room, finding another man with no reaction at all to my stroking his thigh. Fortunately, the group action compensated nicely for an unusual string of such unsatisfying, basically non-encounters.

Returning to the steam bath, several men were around. I sat on the bench close to another man, with no reaction. There were two men chatting right at the boundary between the dim and truly dark section, but had no interest in playing. Further, none of the circulating men seemed interested either. Sometimes, nothing happens even with a number of naked men whose only reason, admitted or not, for being here is to have sex among strangers.

I had entered darkroom several times between these events, with no one appearing. Relaxing in the dark is something I am learning to appreciate as time goes on. Amusingly, I heard the sound of chains as the sling was used, likely with the door open. A very uncomfortable sling, and now it was plain that it was a fairly noisy one too, even on the other side of the floor. A realization suggesting just how rarely it was actually used.

After almost two hours, still with plenty of time to hang out, things went from unpromising to great to spectacular over the following hour. Knowing when to leave or stay is not really a skill, yet something that can be refined through experience. Some visits simply don't work regardless how long you stay, though there has never been a time not having my cock sucked at least once at the baths. But if that sucking occurs in the first quarter hour, and nothing happens at all for the next hour and half, leaving is a valid choice, reducing the feeling of just wasting time for no gain.

The darkroom turned out to not be empty, a surprise to realize at the first contact of my hand, and the touch of another man further on against my thigh. After several moments of light exploration, two other men were noticeably interested in playing, a third remaining aloof. Our towels were a kind of a problem while standing, getting in the way of nipple play particularly, regardless of how often we shifted them around over a shoulder or held them in a hand.

The man who responded to me with the most interest had a massive and more than half hard cock, something that increasingly attracted my attention as it grew. His fondling grew more ineffectively distracted as we increasingly focused on each other, feeling his cock's sexiness as he surrendered to my control. His nipples were already hard from my playing with them, making it easy to suck them while pumping his now erect rod. I remained careful to keep him from cumming while also keeping him in heaven, circled hand not able to enclose the girth.

He moved to lay down, me following him almost immediately, leaving the underlying tumult of the standing crowd behind. We kept playing much the same way horizontally as vertically, without our towels getting in the way. He had a truly immense cock, making me think this likely was the largest I had ever played with. Undoubtedly true for thickness, though the length may not have been the absolute longest. Combined with the width, it was incredibly huge by any measure, and mine to play with.

A man soon stood at the edge of platform, other men possibly playing with him, as I started to play with his jutting cock, using the same rhythm on both shafts. He came fairly quickly, his cum seeming to hit the man next to me, making me wonder if he had been watching how I played with that magnificent cock. The dark room is truly dark, but eyes do adjust over time.

There were several men standing around with the sounds of cock sucking obvious, the space on and in front of the platform remaining uncrowded. A laying man on the other side made us a threesome by joining in. We both sucked the center man's erect nipples, sharing the cock stroking and ball fondling too, bringing him close to quivering orgasm several times. When the other man's mouth moved away, it seemed as if he was going to take that big rod into his mouth. Changing position to kneel near the laying man, tweaking a wet nipple to be sure where to position my cock, oozing pre-cum.

It rapidly became totally entrancing to rub his large nipple over and around my slit and cock head, caressing the short hair of the man apparently able to meet the challenge of going down on a huge hot dick. I lay back down before cumming over his chest, amazed at how hot it felt to press his nipple into my sensitive cock slit, pre-cum performing its wonderful lubricating magic on something even larger than a clit filling my slit. Even better was how he played with both my nipples at the same time.

Most men who have sex with other men quickly discover the sheer joy of playing with nipples, even if many men are initially too forceful for my taste. Of the easily a half dozen men today that had paid attention to my nipples with their fingers and mouths, his skill caused the largest amount of sensation I could take, right on the border between pain and ecstasy. The same being true of how I manipulated his nipple inside my slit, amazed at how good it felt to use a man's body this way.

Laying back down, I let my left hand go between his legs, finding his crack to be quite slippery, though why was unknown and unimportant starting to caress and touch around his hole. We continued playing in similar fashion for a while, with the crowd thinning out. When the middle man sat up and reached for his towel, I assumed that he had cum into the mouth of the bearded cock sucker as I licked his armpit, squeezing a hard nipple, stroking my cock. Along with pumping his shaft into the mouth of the man on the other side, without feeling his semen pumping, unlike the other two men. Possibly he did not cum, or such a huge cock does not externally display any signs of orgasm.

Now, the darkroom seemed fairly empty except for the other man, who slid over to lay across me, starting to intimately touch and explore. I soon joined him, knowing that we were both able to appreciate a slow pace. He was incredibly skilled though I was able to at least come close to matching the delight his caresses were creating, taking stretched time to get more thoroughly turned on. Considering the sex that happened between and around us provided an exciting background, we were starting from a fairly aroused state.

Our position meant my being able to kiss his ass cheeks, which I did, along a bit of light nipping. Gradually, we shifted to improve access, sharing the same desires. Making plain that rimming was something that would occur as soon as I could reach the waiting soft circle, not just tease around and above it. Not that either of us minded this slow build up, thoroughly in tune with the way we had already taken luxurious time. Some people understand how exquisite it can be to not rush, and when two of them meet, the results can be spectacular.

Bathhouses allow for a wide variety of experiences, this sort of delightful play being one of them, much like the far shorter group sex session beforehand. Neither is more intense after you immerse yourself in mutual pleasure, but group sex has the inherent advantage of multiple partners creating a symphony, compared to the comparative rarity of encountering a truly talented soloist. We already knew that the other was familiar with the intoxicating freedom found at the baths, able to take full advantage of it. Such as the fact that the previous threesome was foreplay for what was happening now.

Finally, the tip of my tongue was flicking his soft hole. After several minutes of this teasing contact, he moved parallel to me, laying on his side, our heads at each other's crotches. I shifted attention to his balls, then cock, fingers sliding over his crack. The first light touch of his fingertip on my sensitive hole made me moan helplessly around his sexy shaft, a touch that became even more exquisite after he wettened the tip before circling it over my soft ready circle.

Making it easy for me to slide a leg over his head to straddle him, his stiff cock still filling my mouth when touching his sexy wet anal ring too. Deciding to use poppers as soon as his tongue began ass licking, there was still a delay as the pleasure of that first contact overwhelmed me completely, turning me into a pure slut. Rimming is something that has had a powerful hold on me since my first experience decades ago with my first girlfriend, who found the idea in the Gay Joy of Sex.

This connection was later reinforced by the descriptions of rimming at bathhouses as common. She remained the only person to rim me for decades, until my first bathhouse visit. I never really rimmed any of my following female partners, though my tongue would certainly explore and drift while eating pussy, particularly when the woman was really turned on, not concerned about anything but the fantastic sensations.

However, this bathhouse provided an introduction in the best way possible to a man wanting to lick my ass, finding out how easy it is to become a willing slave to a stranger's tongue in a darkroom. And in due course, what a thrill it is to make someone your helpless slave by rimming them. Following that, discovering what 69ing that way means, truly hot dirty sex, especially with poppers.

On arms outside his thighs, I needed to move my weight to open the bottle, happily pressing my ass against his face. Doing a long hit with his cock stretching my lips, barely able to close the bottle and keep from moaning as his tongue swirled me into heaven. The rush deepened after breathing out, eager to tongue his soft ready hole, panting like a wild animal, totally mindless as his skill ruled me, wanting to reward him for how we was enslaving me.

My hands spread his ass cheeks as my face went past his still slippery tight sack. The way our bodies joined was fantastic, my weight balanced from his head to crotch, tongue bathing his lusciously soft anal ring as he did the same to me, hips moving as the pleasure kept growing. The poppers created a familiar sense of perfect sexual merging where the difference between his tongue and ass and mine disappeared in a blaze of total primal satisfaction. Letting go completely, surrendering to pure lust, doing the same to him, two turned on ass licking sluts in paradise.

Relatively rare though rimming may be, the reality of those descriptions from decades ago of how unrestrained men get in a bathhouse was undeniable now. Finding strangers to freely play with is the reason to come here, today reinforcing just how fantastic that truth is.

Rimming is in a category of its own, a separate delight that is somehow parallel to sex in a way that has nothing to do with your cock as time goes on. The similarities are obvious, but your cock becomes unimportant when sinking into the entrancing sensations of ass licking. This does not mean that a cock becomes irrelevant, but without attention, a hard cock becomes soft as the rimming continues, and a soft cock does not grow hard. Doing my second hit, it became possible to deep throat him, feeling his reaction around a reinserted finger. He spread my cheeks to expose my hole completely, making me moan around his length as waves of bliss overwhelmed me sitting on his face.

Leaving his cock, saying "fuck yes, god yes, fuck yes," I returned to rimming him, aware of just how sloppy and greedy my mouth had become and not caring as his licking kept me in paradise. Only slowly realizing that not only his tongue was involved, as both hands stroked the soles of my upturned feet. His talents continued to amaze and enslave me, wanting nothing but to serve my ass licker, face buried between his thighs.

We continued our 69ing with only brief interruptions when I took his sexy cock back into a mouth that soon wanted to go back to licking his hot hole after the poppers performed their cock sucking magic. This was about the only way to match his imaginative skill, though I did massage his feet too, knowing what a pleasure that can be. He did appreciate the effort, moaning a bit as his licking becoming wonderfully distracted.

12