Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That my foot play did not match his did not mean that my efforts were clumsy, but in the haze of total pleasure he created, my ability to concentrate on anything beside his rimming was minimal. Extended ass licking is seductive beyond belief, and not only were we both completely under its spell, we continued to add to the delight.

He began to touch my nipples, so I did another hit, knowing whatever he did would be fantastic, like everything done till

now. Deep throating his gorgeous cock again, feeling his fingers lightly flick my nipples perfectly, keeping him on the edge orgasm as he tongued me so wonderfully. With him, there was no need to even think of moving off his face, his desire to keep me his slave being so obvious. Or any reason to stop my lavish rimming at any time his cock did not fill my mouth, serving him with total devotion.

When he kept playing with one nipple as his other hand reached my armpit hair, I floated in an ocean of the finest luxurious physical ecstasy. Slowly, I straightened to give him the best possible contact to my asshole. Feeling his hand touch mine along his wet stroked length, easily letting him take full control of his slippery cock as his tongue took ever deeper control of my ass.

He also attempted to suck my cock, but as happens too often with beards, his became a problem. Basically, somehow whiskers can produce fairly serious discomfort at the tip of my very sensitive cock head, for reasons that have never been that explainable when it happens. Discomfort that can even outweigh the rise in orgasmic anticipation. The other problem was almost cumming too fast a couple of times, without really being hard at all.

Unsurprisingly, it only took a couple of moments for him to understand the situation, leading to using his hands on my hips, positioning me as his tongue returned to its glorious licking. One hand returned to a nipple, sighing "fuck yes, so fucking good, like that, god yes" as I moved over his face, no longer so passive.

His jacking off was hot, recognizing that he reached a point beyond stopping, thrilled at seeing it happen, riding his face knowing he would be cumming in front of me. His hand grew slack against my chest, jet after jet of cum splattering while he ate my ass. I did not cum, after having almost cum several times while getting blown, a result of not visiting for so long, creating an eager readiness, often leading to stopping and starting.

Following his orgasm, falling into luxuriously caressing his body, touching in a state of total satisfaction, knowing how much he would enjoy indulging himself this way in the afterglow. As became apparent when he started to do the same to me.

He finally said he needed to go, saying he was going to meet people at 6:15pm. Doing my best at estimating the time, I said "You will probably make it," thinking he probably had a half hour to play with, not counting arriving late. Judging such an interval is imprecise, but experience provides some rough methods. Especially in attempting to measure timeless stretches in paradise. Getting poppered up actually increases accurate measuring, as long as you have a rough number of hits to work from. Using an inhale and hold style means that each hit has a certain time length.

"I think so too" he replied with more than a hint of smile, not sounding regretful if he might be late. Murmuring our mutual appreciation as he gathered his things and left, I gave him a few minutes. Leaving the dark room, the clock showed he would have enough time to make his appointment. I showered and dressed, noting 15 minutes disappearing before leaving at 6pm, still in a fog of pure pleasure. An exceptional visit, without being disappointed thinking that the next time would be unlikely to be so spectacular, yet knowing that there would definitely be a next time.

12