Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 64

Story Info
Too long between visits.
4.7k words
4.54
2.8k
3
0

Part 64 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only been to the baths a couple of times since last spring, in part because the weather had been so warm until yesterday, with an abrupt change in temperature reflecting the actual date of mid-October, not mid-August. The ride had been cool, and the beer I finished quickly was a perfect match in crispness.

Following getting condoms at the bar, I went downstairs to take a shower. The water was comfortably warm on my skin, having decided to check the whirlpool. Which had one person sitting to the left, something that took a bit to realize, as the lighting was off. The jets had stopped, so I moved my towel, poppers and condoms to step in, appreciating the even warmer water. However, I ended up only sitting maybe a minute before the jets restarted, prompting me to leave.

While showering, the steam room had also appeared darker than normal, something turning out to be the case upon entering. Meaning the sort of hot male sex that regularly occurs in the barely lit rear section was happening today in the front, the number of men here matching the half dozen towels in the cubbyhole wall. Taking maybe three steps, not quite approaching the first intimately kissing couple, a hand reached out to find my cock. Reaching out in turn, letting my hand trail over his back, turning to observe more closely what they were doing, gauging how best to join in.

The mix of experience and doing something for the first time remained utterly enticing. Quickly and easily joining a kissing naked couple was not new, neither were the sensations coming from my growing length, nor their obvious pleasure arising from my hand holding their rubbing stiff cocks as they humped. Seeing other men having sex was an equally familiar turn on, even if here specifically was not so usual. Normally, the light level is not as inviting as in the back, but today the level was dim enough to somewhat illuminate the space yet allow everyone to be somewhat discrete, for lack of any better term describing naked strangers inside a welcoming bathhouse steam room having sex with each other.

Today had been quite promising from the start, not just because the recently smoked weed was having its customary effect while undressing. There were a number of men entering and leaving the locker room, with a shared mood of anticipation and desire. The bar area was empty when ordering a beer, another promising sign how we were all primarily interested in cruising. Now, seeing this many naked men within the inviting half dim warmth all having sex, with me being straightforwardly included, was the sort of glorious experience that makes the baths so undeniably attractive - and so easy to keep returning to.

Basically, the front of the steam room had become a male only orgy room, a fact apparent in how everyone took advantage of the opportunity to have public group sex. Our threesome deepened as we became more entwined, the man that invited me bending over to kiss my nipple, allowing me to kiss and lightly bite his neck. The man against the curved tile wall bent down to start sucking his partner's cock while I began to play with his quite long nipples.

The pleasure grew as a hand started stroking my cock, the standing man slowly turning to me, his cock sucker also standing. He brought his stiff and slippery length against mine, creating the sort of enveloping sexual haze that overwhelms thought in the best way. The way cock feels is as sexy as any pussy, a completely unimagined reality. One that ensures any first time visitor introduced to its effects will soon return if possible, wanting to indulge themselves among those who understand how the baths offer seductively available sex. It was apparent we were all experienced visitors today, everyone actively engaged in pleasuring and getting pleasured.

Much like the man standing next to me, repeatedly exchanged kissing and neck biting roles, my stroking replacing his after a while.

Only slowly noticing how the cock sucker had moved behind my partner after his kissing slackened, aware of how my ability to keep track of anything but the amazing sensations was disappearing. Sinking into the delightful temptations of an orgy in progress, the beer starting to add its effects. Leading me to squeeze and pump our shafts harder and faster, moaning "fuck yes, fuck yes" several times at the thought of how he was in paradise, whether being fucked or not by the man whose spit covered our stiff lengths.

There was a cock sucking pair near us, with a threesome next to the bench, one man saying "fuck my cunt hole, slide inside, fuck me, hot cock" as his large cock was sucked. Dirty words that really turned me on, fantasy and reality starting to merge.

Another man entered and approached slowly. He appeared to be in his mid 20s, and tentative, though looking around intently with an already half hard cock. This time, my hand was the one that invited his cock to join in, knowing that he would not resist a proper direct introduction. The cock sucking pair on the left broke up, and as the standing man left, the kneeling one turned to start playing with the new man, his fingers touching mine. Soon blowing him as I watched, my hand feeding hot cock into a stranger's mouth, feeling soft lips sliding down the soon slippery stiff rod of the man who could not resist my first touch as the orgy grew. I was no longer cock to cock with my first partner, yet we remained in the same places, barely moving as things continued around us.

My mind became deliciously entranced at the heavenly sensation of the kneeling man starting to go down on me. The thought of him having already sucked two other men added to the sheer delight of getting head among strangers - and potential partners. The pure sluttiness of male group sex is irresistible, the sights and sounds adding to the intense satisfaction of being part of a true orgy. My questing hand soon found another hard cock. Any ability to mentally follow what was happening became irrelevant as the cock sucking and stroking continued. Along with nipple play, and the first touching along my ass crack.

As someone went down on me, even dirtier thoughts arose, wondering if the first man had cum into the mouth my aroused length was filling. However, I did not feel the particular distinctive sensation from cum, a certain perfect smoothness unlike any other when kissing or getting head. A smoothness proving how thoroughly the other man had already been used, making him even more desirable. His skill had me on the edge in little time, so I pulled back and looked away, as it now appeared that a second man was behind the man whose cock I was still pumping. We had remained in contact from the start till now, even as we had swirling sex with various other men.

Maybe a new man, realizing the door had been opened at least twice since the man whose cock was now being sucked again had entered, or maybe the one that had been sucked beforehand. Thoughts mainly interesting due to being so shamelessly sexual, not because they were keeping track of events. Writing makes things appear much more organized than experienced at the time, mainly knowing then that the number of men I had sex with would only grow larger, a really dirty turn on. The baths are the place where such thoughts are not just a tempting fantasy.

As a teenager, my imagination would sometimes turn to gay group sex while masturbating, especially after reading about how men spent hours among themselves at places called bathhouses. Places where everyone freely had all kinds of naked sex with each other anonymously. Getting hard thinking about sharing a mouth with a stranger's cock, or taking two strangers into my own. Or how a man could be fucked and fuck at the same time, a thought that can make me cum, whether in the present or back in my mid-teens without any sexual experience. A fantasy that has not yet been fulfilled, though I have been on both sides of men getting sandwiched.

Unfortunately, though guiding another cock closer was working well enough, the cock sucker had turned, or possibly returned, to another man. So my original partner and I restarted having exquisite saliva coated cock to cock contact mixed with passionate kissing. My very first time kissing a man had not been at a bathhouse, but did involve being naked in a locked porn room, letting him bring me into a heaven different from that provided by a woman, cocks touching. The discovery of how well a man can kiss provided a major incentive to actually going to a male only sauna. Along with re-experiencing the way a cock sucker's mouth becomes so soft after going down, wanting to dominate him using my tongue in his mouth as I had with my cock.

The baths are where my first group sex experiences happened, today being another confirmation of how fantastically addictive that can become in a place where it occurs regularly. This time it was a stranger's spit on my hard length providing us a natural jack off lube. The first time, he was the one with a cock covered in a stranger's saliva. True orgies are like this I believe, sex flowing in a river of mutual lust. Certainly today felt that way, all of us swimming in a sea of continual sensation. For years now, after becoming a bathhouse regular, I have thought that group sex is mainly a male subject, a large reason the baths exist as a place to regularly indulge it fully, without women involved.

I have only discussed the baths in detail with one woman, a bisexual devoted to BDSM, something that does not entice me. She seemed interested in what happened inside a gay sauna, in the familiar way we shared sexual details, getting horny together, particularly after sharing a joint. Weed had the same effect on both of us, making sexual conversation easy. For example, talking about how freely cock sucking happened, behind closed doors but much more often openly, often watching gay porn with other men.

She said one of her most deeply erotic fantasies was to suck off multiple strangers at a glory hole wall. I certainly confirmed that getting sucked that way was fantastic, total surrender to a cock sucking stranger, helplessly pressing against the wall, totally enslaved. For her though, a part of this fantasy's appeal was how degrading it must feel to be the person behind the wall blowing a half dozen men to orgasm. It was not possible to convey that there is nothing degrading about cock sucking at the baths, something freely shared by those who know how hot going down on cock is. She would not have grasped the nature of the open sex party going on today in a familiar cruising space, everyone having sex without concern of being caught or humiliated, lost in an ocean of seductively animal bliss, getting each other off.

He ended our kissing by pushing me back a bit, bending down to take my cock into heaven the second time from a skilled stranger. By now, the beer and weed had perfectly mixed with the charged sexual atmosphere. A half dozen other men were around us having sex openly in the light, though there did seem to be a few changes in those participating, both in position and in appearance. Changes of no importance as another man began to play with my nipples and touch my crack. Finding his cock was easy, but even with condoms and poppers in hand, I was not interested in fucking.

A fact that remained true when my cock sucker stood and turned, attempting to guide my slippery horny cock into his hole. We had moved enough that the other threesome seemed to merge with us, our cocks being taken into two new mouths. The man taking my partner into paradise had a leg on the bench, and it looked like he was being rimmed as he moaned about how good it felt, alternating stroking of his glistening rod with riding the tongue pressing against his hole.

Things slowly shifted, resulting in us sitting on the bench as a pair, stroking the other's slippery cock, covered in a layer of spit from another set of strangers. This time, he was in position for me to blow him after doing a hit of poppers, using the last remainder from a distinct formulation, one that builds slowly but ends very strongly for an extended wave of pure sexual bliss. These were recommended by a couple of men behind the counter at a gay leather shop familiar with the baths, who accurately described how they worked. Including cautioning me to wait after the first hit instead of breathing them in and out repeatedly wondering where the effect was. Unless, one man said smiling, you want to really get in the proper popper mood.

I have been using poppers since the end of high school, first reading about the 'locker room scent' in Playboy. However, this brand turned out to be something utterly extraordinary, especially with oral sex, my definite preference when getting poppered with men or women. Breathing in, the fact that I would be his third cock sucker was a real turn on, knowing that he was completely mine to use now. Closing the bottle, I lowered my head to brush my lips over the tip of his large cock, teasing both of us as the scent began working its spell.

A particularly strong spell in the steam room when having uninhibited group sex, understanding why those brown bottles and bathhouses are such a perfectly addictive combination. Added to weed and beer, this sort of unrestrained behavior becomes impossible to resist in a place where everyone inside is there for sex. Today, resulting in a truly hot orgy, one involving every man that had entered till now, all of us letting our cocks openly rule.

Time takes on another quality with poppers, seeming to luxuriously stretch the longer your lungs remain full as your mind shrinks. Knowing that finally exhaling around a sexy deep throated rigid velvet length means feeling how an immense cock and infinite mouth merge into a single source of pure male pleasure. Breathing out, stroking my heavy swelled cock right under the head, another man standing in front of him as I became totally slutty with the full luscious length of his big cock inside my mouth, lips soon pressing against his cock ring.

Poppers make it so inviting to take any cock deep, large or small, wanting to envelop its sexy length completely, becoming enslaved at how fantastic giving head truly is. My bi friend knows how the person giving head is in control, and has said that she notices the differences between individuals, not sexes, when being eaten. Meaning she does not quite understand how incredible it feels to be sucking a man while hard yourself, knowing just how much he is loving getting blown.

My other hand slid over his tight sack, middle finger starting to tease his soft anal ring, being even dirtier with him in the best way as the poppers continued casting their magic. He took another cock into his mouth, with our sucking syncing perfectly as my stroking matched the way he went down on another man, feeling how his ring pulsed around my inserted finger tip. It was impossible to keep track of whether this was a familiar or new cock he was blowing, the fact he was doing it just made me hornier.

Taking my mouth away to start licking his shaved balls, my tongue could not quite reach his ass, but provided enough wetness to make sliding my finger deeper into his yielding tunnel feel wonderful while taking him deep into my mouth again. His contractions around my finger provided a perfect guide to keeping him on the edge of orgasm while doing the same jacking myself, riding the intense sexual wave created by the poppers in the middle of an orgy.

Sometimes, conditions are perfect, as we all thoroughly indulged our desire for anonymous male sex. The standing man moved as another began to play with the cock I was sucking. Straightening, letting another cock sucker replace me, the sitting man bent down and took my cock back into his entrallingly satisfying mouth, feeding him, pumping my shaft up to his lips. The same thoughts returned about semen, or its lack in the wet mouth surrounding my length. Cumming in the first half hour of a visit can definitely be seen as too quick, particularly when having public group sex that showed no sign of ending yet.

No sign of ending meant doing a second deep hit, sinking further into glorious lust, was too tempting to resist. Immediately taking another stranger's available sexy rod past opening willing lips as the scent filled me, aware only of the increasingly greedy desire to give head. Not caring about meaningless details like whether this was a new man, or where his cock had been before it became mine to worship. That my cock was being worshiped too added to the incredible reality of what was happening among a group of naked willing strangers.

All were here, as undoubtedly often enough in the past, because the possibility of such sex occurring requires, as explained several different times to my bi friend, a group. One that has nothing to do with age or appearance, just willingness. An idea she never seemed to grasp concretely, even as I explained the intense delight of recognizing how a new mouth has replaced the previous one while getting head in the darkroom. She could understand the appeal intellectually, yet still considered the idea slightly unappealing, not something she would ever do freely. Much like I found her idea of being explicitly forced to fuck 6 strangers with legs open and hands tied, a scenario that clearly turned her on during such conversations, personally unappealing.

As the poppers took greater effect, the merging between mouths and cocks grew deliciously more intense, me being in the middle of a foursome. A finger from the man I was sucking started flicking an erect nipple, the perfect addition to oral sex, making orgasm ever more inviting. His enveloped cock felt as infinitely gigantic as mine, an irresistible pleasure when using poppers, one that never seems to be mentioned when describing how they enhance sex.

However, riding so temptingly close to the edge of orgasm meant stopping my cock sucker, causing the foursome change among the other men having sex. Looking around, mouth stuffed with its 4th(?) sexy rod, the poppers continuing their magic while stroking my saliva coated length, observing a scene hotter than any porn. When the man I was blowing stepped away, the simple reaction was to lean against the other sitting man. We exchanged hands, stroking each other, both of us moaning about the hot sex happening around us.

Watching a male orgy with a stranger you have shared multiple partners with is wonderful, as was turning our heads to return to uninhibited kissing, tongues playing in mouths that had just been filled with hot cock. Kissing horny men is fantastic, and finding someone from the start interested in doing it had been a good sign, enjoying the process of becoming the second man he had intimately kissed. Nothing is exclusive at the baths, getting turned on from the start seeing them kiss, cock to cock, confident from long practice about getting involved too. And like at the start, others were kissing too, expressions and sounds and naked grinding showing why kissing at the baths is so addictive, in a place surrounded by potential horny partners.

Especially since the remarkably dirty truth is that a used mouth is so much hotter to deeply tongue kiss, something first discovered when being thoroughly slutty with other men, leading to further explore this particular area while becoming a regular visitor. Today, we kept sharing and spreading that sluttiness to everyone that entered. He went down on me again, almost making me cum. To prevent that, I moved his head away, taking back control by sucking his cock to quivering satisfaction, not quite letting him cum while squeezing his balls.

A hand found my still slippery spit covered shaft, without having the least idea of who was taking advantage of my obvious horniness, just happy that the unrestrained fun continued. Making it time to do another hit from the potent brown bottle, indulging in the glorious reality of what was happening, not mere fantasies from my teen years of late 70s bathhouse sex. Learning over the years of visiting that gay is not the best description of this sort of sauna sex, though gay men are certainly part of the mix.

12