Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The baths are for men of all varieties to meet and have anonymous sex, in a place without women. Men who go to the baths rarely talk about them outside, especially to women. Gay men don't care, but in my very imprecise estimation, maybe a third of the men in a bathhouse are truly gay and unconcerned about women. Yet the number of straight men, by most definitions, is larger than the number of gay men, with the remainder being more obviously bi. The straight ones have no interest in their wife or girlfriend finding out how much they love going down on cock, for example, something a woman can never provide.

Glory holes have their place, and undoubtedly a number of men get introduced to the amazing attraction of giving head to a stranger, often after getting hard watching porn, then having their horny cock sucked first. But glory holes are much more secretive compared to the baths, a place where a man enters looking for, or for a first time visitor is curious about, sex among and with other men. A place where everyone has the freedom to get off with a number of others, submerging in a sea of sex, utterly uncaring about who was doing what.

She agreed with my observation, after our talking several times, that this style of getting off is hard for a woman, even a very open minded one, to understand. Also agreeing that keeping the other sex away is better when playing intimate same sex games. Such as her going to a lesbian night at a bar an hour away, dancing and getting drunk with another woman, to the point of being fingered in a short skirt after taking off her panties. The difference not being that the partner is unknown, but that there was time to at least take stock of the other person, compared to just having mouth after mouth sucking my cock, totally anonymously.

The idea that everyone is equal inside the baths was something she did not grasp, as age and appearance were important to her. Intellectually, she could grasp that one mouth following another would be fantastic, but not understand such total freedom, at least for herself. She liked listening to my descriptions, especially after sharing a joint, as they made her a bit horny without creating temptation, much as her descriptions of SM did with me. Neither of us understood how the other had been so completely seduced by a certain variety of sex in terms of the style, while recognizing both of us were totally devoted to those individual tastes in the same intensity.

An intensity that was reason for all the other naked men around me now, all of us openly playing in front of each other. Before exhaling, someone began feeding my cock into a mouth, one that had recently been filled with cum. This was pure bathhouse sex, not knowing anything about the hand or mouth except they were using me in the best way possible. When a new cock brushed my lips, letting it slide into my mouth with the other was completely natural, falling again into wonderfully poppered group sex. Words provide more structure than exists in such moments, as thoughts were not part of what was happening as cocks and mouths merged.

This was pure 70s sexual decadence, and it was fantastic. My cock sucker took his time, as did I, letting ourselves indulge in male animal sex, lust in control, lost in pure shared pleasure. Poppers are a perfect accompaniment to an orgy, adding to the possibilities to be explored. I was in the middle of deep throating a different cock, getting and giving, finger now touching his soft ass hole, moving in the rhythm of cock sucking. As soon as I felt his quivering contractions, he pulled back, clearly not wanting to cum.

With that break, I put my hands of the head of the kneeling man to gently move him away, also not wanting to cum yet, tempting as that might be. Starting to stroke my coated rod looking around at men having group sex. In my case, by turning my oral attention back to the man sitting next to me, who was giving head to someone I did not recognize in any sense. Which did not matter in the least as I did another hit, mouth full of hot, well shared cock.

As the poppers receded after another glorious rush, having almost cum so many times had its natural result. Realizing that the heat was growing, slowly thinking it would be a good time to leave for that reason alone.

The rest of the visit did not reach anywhere that level of extended ecstasy, though with one footnote concerning 70s decadence, an era when men having sex with men never used condoms. When originally starting to go to glory holes and this bathhouse, condoms would be used for oral sex. A practice soon fading away completely at the baths, as oral sex is so much better without condoms, especially after decades of getting unprotected head.

One man in particular insisted he only went down on bare cocks. Though resisting that first time, he soon turned me into a devoted lover of naked oral sex, whether in a porn booth - door always open - or in the porn theater or in the steam bath. He too enjoyed poppers, meaning that we would both get poppered at the same time. A fact that helped him convince me to just let him suck me off without caring about being protected, filling his mouth with pumping hot cum. Better, the poppers made it possible to deep throat his big dick, one that would never have been covered with a normal condom.

Yet the lessons of the 80s still apply, and though I might be slipping a bit when it comes to anal fun, my line remains firm enough. Something that the turned on man in the darkroom at the end of my visit could not know, my right hand playing with his erect rod. My left hand held condoms and the brown bottle, and several times thought about giving him one. However, I still wanted to feel his bare cock head touch my ring before giving him a condom, then doing a hit of poppers. Though we moved close to having it happen, he left before actually touching. I was definitely interested in getting fucked by his gorgeous cock, but certainly not unlubricated, and not without a condom.

A situation that would have been easily taken care of except for my desire to tease myself a bit more with how fantastic a cock feels against my anal ring, a sensation like nothing else. He at least was like me a decade ago, and rightfully so. The baths have rules worth following, even if many men break them. Or realistically, because many men break them repeatedly, this being a good reminder of how that works as I dressed and left.

12