Bathhouse Observations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like oral sex, both roles are incredible to play, but unlike oral sex, using condoms remains important. Some understand this, but many do not. Maybe 1 in 5 men on their stomachs in a booth have condoms, and the number is much lower in the steam room. And it is the steam room that tends to offer the greatest temptations, ones that would be simple to surrender to. The reality of cock sucking or ass fucking is that the person providing the mouth or hole is the one in control of their partner's horny cock.

The sensation of a naked cock against another man's soft yielding hole is glorious, and feeling your cock head slide deeper is pure bliss. A bliss that makes thinking seem unnecessary as it occurs, letting the other man use your cock as he wants, falling completely under his spell. Or being the man in control, knowing how the magic makes your partner powerless. When truly lucky, the magic fully envelops both of you, roles becoming meaningless as you get off.

12