Down by the River - My First Cock

Story Info
Going for a blowjob, and…
3.4k words
4.75
23.8k
71

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers

After a little over 10 years of marriage, things, sexually, had deteriorated. I kept myself in great shape to be appealing to the wife, but she never noticed. She had gained some weight, but I still had the hots for her, but she was never interested. The first thing to go, in the first year, was oral sex. I loved it when she would suck my cock, and I would eat her pussy because I felt like I was supposed to. I never particularly cared for the taste, and it was messy, but she would always orgasm, which gave me joy. She complained about hating sucking my cock, that it made her jaw hurt, and that it was gross when I would cum in her mouth. I couldn't understand that. Sex became more rare, and it has been over six months since a hug or kiss, much less any real action. I was really getting tired of my only relief being jacking off in the shower.

I had heard rumors that you could get a blow job from gay men in a wilderness park not too far away. There was a river that ran through it. Word was that if you followed the river down stream for a mile or so, men, gay cocksuckers, hung out there and would gladly suck your cock, no questions asked and no reciprocation required.

I had no interest in men, but the idea of having a hot, wet mouth on my cock was exciting. And I had heard that gay men gave great blowjobs, and afterwards would not run their mouths about it like women do. After thinking about it for several weeks, I had about talked myself into it. What the hell. No-one would find out, and just one time, right?

It was a Saturday morning and I suggested to the wife that we go for a hike. She wasn't interested, as expected, and told me to go without her. I put on some of my short running shorts and a tank top that showed off my muscles. I was proud of my build and liked dressing to show it off. I walked in to tell her bye.

"You aren't going to wear those skimpy shorts are you? Especially those yellow ones. If you get sweaty you can see right through them. Hell, I can see your fat penis through them now. Are you getting excited about something?"

"You do look hot this morning. I could skip the hike and we could...."

"Hell no! I have no desire to get all sweaty with you, and I hate dealing with that gross mess you leave in me!"

I kissed the wife bye and set out for the wilderness park, nervous, and not sure what to expect. I realized I did pick my yellow shorts for exactly the reason she said. I was proud of my body and my stuff and hoped people would notice. I needed some attention.

I parked in the lot and started hiking down the path. It was a beautiful, wooded area. The path followed the river and you could hear it as it flowed over the rocks. I continued walking, enjoying being out in nature, listening to the river flowing and the birds singing. Then I heard a new noise. I stopped to listen, to determine what it was. It didn't take me long to remember the sound of someone slurping on a cock. I looked around and proceeded quietly to follow the sound. I soon saw a man leaning back on a large rock.

There was another man on his knees in front of him. I crept closer to get a better view, hiding behind a big rock. The man's cock was huge! It had to be ten inches, and the man on his knees was alternating from deep throating him and jacking off the shaft as he continued to suck on the head and the top three or four inches. I was mesmerized. I felt my cock stirring as I watched this man suck on the other man's amazing cock. I started to rub my cock through my shorts as it grew to it's full seven inches. I had never been embarrassed by my cock, but next to that man I seemed small. And the man on his knees, how was he able to suck that huge cock?

Then I heard a man whisper to me, "that's enough to make you want to suck a cock, isn't it?"

I was so caught up in what I was watching that I didn't hear him approach. I turned to look at him. He was a couple of inches taller than my six feet, and was also wearing shorts and a tank top. He was more muscular than me, with big pecs and huge arms. A real stud. I was taken by his masculine good looks.

"No, I explained, I came to see if the rumors I had heard were true, and if so, maybe get a blow job."

He unzipped and pulled his hiking shorts down low enough to free his cock. I looked down at it, and it was also bigger than mine. Not as big as the one I was watching getting sucked, but it was still BIG, And getting bigger as he stroked it.

"Something tells me you're a cocksucker. Look at you, you were so captivated watching that man sucking that huge cock that you didn't even hear me walk up. And now you can't keep your eyes off my cock."

He was right, I was staring at it. I looked up into his deep brown eyes, and then back down at his cock as he continued to stroke it. "No, I'm not gay, but I've never seen two such big, cocks, and have never seen another hard cock in person. I'm just a little bit overwhelmed with what I'm seeing."

He looked at me with a knowing look. "I like watching you stare at my cock. It let's me know you like it. That you want to suck it. Licking your lips like that is also a dead giveaway."

As I continued to stare, he grabbed my hand and pulled it to his cock. I gave a weak attempt at pulling back, but he quickly had my hand wrapped around his thick cock. I couldn't believe I was looking at MY hand wrapped around another man's cock. My thoughts were conflicting. Part of me was saying let go and run. Another part of me said it feels good.

"My cock feels good in your hand doesn't it? Stroke it. You know you want to suck it, just like that man over there."

I glanced over and saw the man was still sucking that huge cock and was clearly loving it. I could hear him moaning on it as he deep throated it. I realized that I was still stroking the cock in my hand as I watched him put on a cock sucking exhibition. It was thicker than mine, but it felt so natural. I looked back at it and admired it and wondered what it would be like to suck it. It felt felt nice in my hand, like it belonged there. It felt powerful, he looked powerful. I came here to get a blow job, and instead I find myself stroking this stranger's cock, and can't stop myself.

I felt him put his hand on my shoulder and apply some downward pressure. "Suck my cock, you know you want it. You know you need it. You know you want to please me like that cocksucker over there. Look!"

I turned and looked as the man with the huge cock was shooting cum all over the cocksucker's face. He was struggling to get it back in his mouth to get the final spurts of cum. I was intrigued as I watched the man rub his huge cock, and his cum all over the cocksucker's face who seemed to be enjoying it.

My man continued to put downward pressure on my shoulder and I found myself unable, or was it unwilling, to stop him and found myself on my knees, still stroking his rock hard cock in my hand, but now it was only inches from my face.

"Now suck my cock, and if you suck it really good, I'll feed you all my cum in your mouth so your wife won't see dried cum on your face when you get home."

It was like I was dreaming. Could I really be on my knees, stroking a beautiful cock? I stretched my tongue out and licked the tip of his cock. I continued to stroke it, pulling it towards me. I hesitantly kissed it, and slowly opened my mouth and pulled the head in, running my tongue around it. It had little taste but felt good. He smelled manly. The aroma was arousing me in a way I had never felt before. I was overtaken with the urge to please him. I had always wanted to please my wife, but that was duty. This was different. This was raw lust. I wanted to make him cum. I had to make him cum. I wanted to prove I was worthy. Yes, I wanted his cum. Watching the other men, I witnessed a passion that was now stirring in my loins. I had never had an attraction for a man, but now I wanted this man. I didn't understand what I was feeling or what was happening, but I knew there was no stopping this. It was real and I wanted it.

I slowly worked my mouth down his shaft, working up and down with my mouth in coordination with my hand. His cock filled my mouth and was reaching new depths of my throat with each stroke. I heard myself moaning. I tasted something, and realized it was pre-cum. It excited me and made me suck harder.

"Yeah, suck my cock. I knew you would suck my cock from the moment I saw you."

Without stopping sucking, I looked up at him. He was smiling down at me and winked. My mind was racing. I couldn't believe I was on my knees in the woods with a cock in my mouth, and loving this new experience. This was new and exciting.

"Oh, yeah, that feels great. keep sucking and you will get your reward for a job well done."

I pulled his dick from my mouth, "Reward? I just want to make you cum!"

"And that will be your reward, don't stop."

I was sucking like my life depended on it. The softness, yet firmness amazed me. I loved the feeling as it moved in and out of my mouth. He started to take control, grabbing my head and starting to pump his cock in and out, faster and deeper. I knew he was getting close and there was no way I was going to let him pull out. Instead of dreading his orgasm like my wife would, I found myself looking forward to it, wanting it.

I could sense he was close. I grabbed his firm ass with one hand holding him close as I continued to stroke his shaft with my other, and continued to suck him. His legs started to shiver and he pushed his cock in. I felt it start to jerk as he shot his cum into my mouth. I paused to be able to feel each load. The taste was a new one that too soon was gone as I swallowed it all. Knowing he would be tender, I gently sucked out the last drop and then kissed the head as it began to soften. I looked up at him and smiled.

I asked him, "How was that for my first time ever sucking a cock?"

He smiled down at me and patted me on the head, then pulling my tank top off and pulling me to my feet, he leaned in and gave me a kiss. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and we kissed deeply. I felt his wiskers on my face. Kissing him was so different. he squeezed me hard, hugging me. I returned the hug. Hugging and kissing a man seemed so foreign to me, so different than kissing and hugging my wife, or any woman, something I thought I would never do. He was thick, muscular and firm, compared to my wife who was soft. The contrast was significant, but in a good way. Why shouldn't I like it, hell, I had just sucked his cock and eaten his cum. So I hugged him firmly and returned the kiss.

He moved one of his hands down to the small of my back and pulled me close. I was grinding my erection into his stomach. I could feel his monster start to stir already and harden between us. With one hand he pulled my shorts down below my ass and grabbed one cheek and started squeezing and massaging it. Without breaking our kiss, I instinctively grabbed his wrist as if to pull his hand off my ass. As he held it there forcefully, I realized he was stronger than me, and I thought, after all, I had just sucked his amazing cock and was kissing him. No, I wasn't just kissing him. I realized this was the most passionate kiss of my life. I put my hand back around his neck and continued to kiss him, sucking on his tongue as he explored my mouth, granting him access to my ass.

He continued to squeeze my ass and started moving his fingers up and down my crack, closer and closer to my hole. I can't explain it, but I started pushing my ass against his hand as he found my hole and started to gently insert a finger. It felt strange. No woman had ever played with my ass, yet here I was letting this man finger me. After a couple of minutes of kissing and him fingering me, he pushed me back down to my knees. I immediately grabbed his cock and started stroking him and eagerly swallowed the head that was already hard as a rock and started sucking again, and I realized I loved sucking his cock. I noticed him lean over and take something out of his shorts pocket, and then pulled me back to my feet. I realized it was lube, and knew what that was for. I never imagined sucking a cock, loving sucking cock, much less getting fucked. He turned me around and told me to lean on the big rock we had been standing behind. I did so and he reached down and helped me step out of my shorts. I realized I was completely naked, but for my shoes, and wondered how many men may be watching us like we had been watching the huge cock get sucked.

My cock urgently needed relief as it hadn't been touched. I was so horny that I was ready for anything, and I recognized that my man intended to fuck me. I was scared, yet excited as I felt him squirt some lube into my ass and start to massage my hole with his fingers. It felt amazing as he started to probe me with one, then two fingers. He kicked my feet apart, spreading them to give him better access. He grabbed my hip with one hand and I felt him rubbing his cock up and down my crack.

"You want me to fuck that nice ass of yours, don't you? Don't you? Tell me you want me to fuck you. Say it. Say please fuck me! Tell me you need my cock deep in your ass!"

He was continuing to rub his monster up and down my well lubed crack, stopping over my hole on each pass and teasing me with a slight push into my hole, a little deeper each time.

"I'm not going to fuck you unless you ask for it and I'm sure you really want it."

I had no idea what to expect, but I was so hot for him. "yes, fuck me with that amazing cock of yours. Please go easy, as this is my first tme. I want you to fuck me deep and har...ugh"

He pushed the head in and held it there causing a shot of pain. "Please go slow."

"Do you want me to take it out?"

"No! don't stop, just go slow."

"Relax and take deep breaths."

I started to push back on his cock, which seemed to reduce the pain, and I could feel it slowly sliding in deeper. He was holding both of my hips and started to pull it out slightly, then push it back in. I could tell it was going in a little further with each stroke. As he got deeper, he slowly increased the pace and I soon felt his hairy body up against my smooth ass and knew he had his entire monster cock deep in my ass. I felt so full. I couldn't believe it. By now the pain was gone and it was being replaced with a new sensation as his cock moved in and out, rubbing my sweet spot that I didn't know I had. I found myself pushing my ass back against him matching his strokes.

It felt amazing, raising my excitement to new levels, faster and higher than fucking a woman or jacking off had ever done, and without touching my cock. He continued to fuck me faster and harder. I could feel an intense orgasm welling up inside me. I new it wouldn't be long. My body began to quiver from head to toe. He kept driving his cock in and out. I couldn't control my body, as I began to shake uncontrollably and cum as never before. I felt my cock explode, shooting loads of cum on the rock I was leaning on. My ass contracting on his cock as I blasted the rock with my cum. My legs gave way and I began to collapse. He was holding both my hips with his strong hands, and held me up as I started to drop.

He was now supporting me completely as he continued to pump his cock harder and faster into my ass. "I'm getting ready to seed your tight ass!"

"Yes, cum in me!" I knew he was close when he shoved it in as deep as he could and then held it there. I felt it start to jerk deep within me as he filled me with his cum.

"Oh, yeah, oh wow! I've seeded you, now you are mine."

We stayed motionless, panting, as we recovered. His cock slipped out of my ass as it softened. I was exhausted, dripping with sweat.

He helped me back to a standing position and I turned and hugged him, putting my head on his shoulder. "I've never cum like that before. That was the most intense orgasm that I have ever had, and I don't even know your name. I'm Steve, and it's really amazing to meet you."

"I'm Bruce, and it's really great meeting you, too. I knew the minute I saw you that I had to have you, but I never imagined it would be this beautiful."

He leaned in and we kissed, just as passionately as before, but in a calmer manner. I was still in a cloud, with what was happening. I had just had my first man on man experience, and loved it. I also knew I was falling for Bruce, and didn't even know him. But I did know that I loved sucking his cock, kissing him, and the fucking was out of this world wonderful.

"Steve, you need to get dressed, or those men over there watching are going to think your ass is still open for business, and I want you to save yourself for me alone."

I quickly looked over at the audience we had drawn to be sure I didn't know any of them, and grabbed my shorts and put them on. My ass was too sore to think about fucking again, and I was now with Bruce. We began walking back to the parking lot. We talked the whole way back and I realized I had to decide what direction my life would go.

---------

Feedback and comments are appreciated.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers