Bathhouse Quickie

Story Info
Horny faggot goes to the bathhouse to get the cock he craves.
1.9k words
4.51
22.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go.

I let go my inhibitions, my reservations, my apprehension, and my fear. I just let them all go. I let my normally repressed slut run free.

It has been two months since I had sex with a man. I was cock crazy. It was Saturday night and I had been with a couple of friends having dinner and drinks earlier. The party broke up around eleven PM and everybody headed home. Well, everybody but me.

I went to The Club. A gay bath house in my town. It was clean, well-managed and at 11 PM on a Saturday it was busy.

I pressed the buzzer, rode up to the fourth floor, paid my fee, got my locker and safety deposit keys and headed to the locker room. I undressed, put all my things, including my glasses, into the small locker. I folded my towel in half lengthwise. I have been told I have great legs, so I like to show them off with a mini skirt like towel.

I went down the stairs one floor and turned left toward the dark play area. The hall was faintly lit and the rented rooms were open, often with a naked man laying on it. I paused at one room. He was attractive. He motioned me in. I removed my towel and stood beside his bed next to his head. He took my cock in his mouth and gently sucked me. I took a bit of a dominant approach (most guys laying on a bed hoping for company are submissive -- so I treat them like one.)

I climbed up on the bed, straddled his head and began to face fuck him. I pinned his arms down with my knees. I faced the door and began to deep stroke into his mouth. A few guys gathered at the door to watch.

I adore being watched -- it makes me super horny. I looked down and saw his shaved cock, standing at an unimpressive 5 inches, maybe. I stroked him gently, encouraging him to do a good job sucking me. I watched the guys at the door. I closed my eyes, rolled my head, moaned a little, all to make the event a visual treat for my audience.

As abruptly as I got on him, I got off. I didn't want to cum, and he wanted me to blow my load. I patted his cock, grabbed my towel, went through the group at the door and turned toward the dark room.

An issue with being seen as a top, in a building for of bottoms is, I am now the object of desire for a few of them and counterproductive to my goal. I wanted to be the bottom. My actions in the room meant I was going to have to fend off a few guys who wanted to finish me off. I ran the risk of offending them, thinking I am rejecting them though couldn't worry about them, I was here to get breed.

I walked into the playroom, my towel over my shoulder. This wasn't normal practice. Most guys keep their towels on till they are ready to play. I don't, to show I am always ready to play.

I have been told many times I am handsome and hot. At 5'9" and 200lbs with some belly I wasn't a porn star. But I do seem to attract some attention. Usually, I attract the attention of sluts just like me. I usually wear a bottom persona if that happens. I walk a little feminine, lick my lips clearly indicating what I want. I even pose with my back to the room to show off my willing and eager ass.

To my left is a room bathed in red mood lighting. A padded platform against a wall, a sling in the middle of the room and a sitting rail against one wall. To my right, a dark maze. Plank walls constructed into a zigzag pattern with open areas at each turn. I wandered into the maze, honestly my favorite place to play. I wanted raw, anonymous sex. Animal lust. I didn't want to see them, just feel them. This room was perfect for that.

I got to the first turn. I was empty. It is so dark even once your eyes adjusted to the dark you can't make out more than a shape at best. I went to the corner, hung my towel on the wall, and turned to face the wall. I presented my ass for inspection, and for their pleasure if I was lucky. I spread my feet a bit, leaned into the wall and waited.

He arrived without a sound. No steps, no hands scraping walls. He bumped into me. His hands reached out and found my back. Exploring further he slid his hands down my torso to my ass. He cupped both cheeks and gave them a good squeeze. I moaned a little, signaling my pleasure. I felt him square up to me. No towel, his cock brushed my cheeks back and forth. His hands went around my waist and found my hard cock and tight balls. He stroked me a few times then grabbed my entire package and yanked on it. I moaned. I love getting my cock and balls lightly tortured. He yanked a little harder, I moaned a little louder.

"With or without?" He asked.

"Up to you" I replied.

I felt lube dripping on my ass cheek, His fingers found my hole (I always douche before I go hunting cock.) He pushed a finger in, then two, then three. He spread his fingers to widen me. I pressed back into him, mostly by instinct. I wanted his cock in me and being the shameless slut I am, I wanted him to know how desperate a slut I was. His fingers pulled out.

I felt his warm cock at my entrance. He pushed gently. Fuck that -- I pressed back into him hard. I cried out the old familiar pain -- the gateway to pleasure. He understood. Grabbing my hair, he yanked my head back and just began rough fucking me. The sound of his hips slapping into my ass was very loud. I didn't care. That's a reward when your entire goal is to attract more cocks.

I whimpered and moaned at each thrust. My chest was thumping off the plank wall in front of me creating a kind of primal drumbeat. I heard feet coming near. I knew we were attracting and audience.

Just as it was getting really good, he pulled out. I whimpered.

"Please?"

He patted my ass and moved on. I am guessing he didn't want to cum yet either.

I remained in that position though. I felt hands on my body -- more than one mans hands. This maybe the thing that inflames me most of all. Being naked and having multiple men touch me, explore me, pinch my nipples, grab my cock or even kiss me. It makes me crazy hot.

"Lower" a voice behind me growled. His hand on the small of my back pressing me downward made his instruction perfectly clear.

I spread my feel and bent my knees a bit.

He wasn't the start slow kind. He rammed his cock into me. I gasped. It was really thick, hard and determined. He began to fuck me in earnest. His hands on my hips pulled me from the wall and spun me slowly to my left. I found men and cocks facing me. I grabbed the thighs of the first guy I could reach to stabilize myself. The fucking me had zero mercy for me. I was being thrust forward and it was hard to not all over without something to hold onto. The fact that it had a hard cock right in my face was just a bonus.

I was being lifted onto my toes with every thrust and I was absolutely cock crazed. My mind was blank and all I could do was hang on to the brutal fucking I was receiving. A hand grabbed my head and pulled it up and a cock was shoved in my mouth. I sucked on the cock but the body it belonged to did all the work -- he was fucking my mouth and not giving a damn if I liked it, which is exactly the way I like it.

I let the cock fall for a second.

"Fuck me -- fuck my faggot slut ass. Cum in me, use me you nasty fuckers. Fuck me like a faggot whore." I said to nobody in particular.

The guy behind me picked my hips up till my feet didn't touch the floor and jack hammered my ass till I felt his sock swell and he rammed into me so hard that I gagged on the cock in my mouth. He grunted and roared as he flooded me, breed me.

I stopped sucking the cock and said the the man in front of me; "He came in me. I have cum in my ass. Will you fuck me too?"

He just kept fucking my face. Both of his hands held my head as he pumped into me. Long deep thrusts working their way into my throat.

I felt fingers in my ass, then the fingers rubbed cum in my face. A cock filled me, and a gurgling noise form my ass as he fucked the cum in me to a froth. I was again being split roasted.

When I could look around I realized these two were the only too still left.

"Put me on the bench and use me" I asked.

A few seconds later they pulled out and rough hands pushed me onto a breeding bench. I opened up and they began to assault me with their cocks again. I gagged and whimpered, moaned and mewed like a saturated slut.

The cock in my mouth began to swell. I tasted his precum and knew he was close but he had other ideas then cuming in the whore's mouth. He pulled out and stroked his cock a few times pointing it right at my nose. He hosed my face down with his cum. Gobs and gobs of cum on my forehead, in my hair, in my eyes and on my cheeks.

The guy in my ass wailed and impaled me as he came. His cock spasmed over and over. I felt his cum in me, which is unusual unless they cum a lot.

Without a word they left. Cum was dripping from me on both ends. Unable to stand yet I just lay on the bench for awhile. I felt a man behind me, but I waved him off. I had enough.

I stood on wobbly legs, made my way to the locker room. I should have showered first but I just wanted to enjoy all the cum for awhile. I dressed, turned in my towel and key, got my things and headed out. I walked 3 blocks to my car with a face shiny with cum and cum running down the inside of my thigh from under my shorts. I got called faggot and slut a few times, I just smiled at them. I couldn't argue with them. The evidence was as plain as the cum on my face. I decided to hold my orgasm till the next day. An old friend was coming over and we would spend most of the day having sex. I will give him my cum.