All Comments on 'Bathhouse Quickie'

by jim_janes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been there, done that. It's so much fun being a slut from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow so hot, I’ve been used like that a few times myself - contact me at fairyboy65@gmail.com - please

hungbottomhungbottomover 2 years ago

I loved going to the bath in chicago and getting used and filled with cum.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

My favorite excerpt:

"I felt hands on my body -- more than one mans hands. This maybe the thing that inflames me most of all. Being naked and having multiple men touch me, explore me, pinch my nipples, grab my cock or even kiss me. It makes me crazy hot."

I too am a cock-loving bottom bitch faggot slut -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

Please tell us more stories like this one. It's so hot it got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a lovely place to go. I love to go swimming and being naked as much as possible in the changing areas and showers so men see me. Im slim and full body smooth and have been told my body is cute and feminine. I have a thin and small penis with matching sized testicles and a pert bum. I have been taken into changing cubicles and been fucked and sucked a variety of cocks dry and love when a man asks with or without of course it is always their choice and nothing as nice as being impaled by a bare cock. I love being lifted off the ground clasping my arms around a man and his hands on my bum cheeks and bounced up and down on his erect cock at a pace he decides. That wonderful feeling as he grunts swells and holds me down onto his shaft as he spurts rope after rope of his seed into my bum is wonderful. Sometimes these times lead to more sex and multiple men sating the desire to fuck and fill a willing and ready hole and i leave a happy and cum filled slut to go home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I've been used like this quite a few times when staying at Thre Parliament resort in Augusta GA. Had 9 cocks on one occasion wow what cock faggot I am

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great Story!! I know exactly what bathhouse you were at and it is one of my favorites as well! Fuck so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous