All Comments on 'Bathhouse Recollections'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice imagination

getting a teenaged boy an his mother at the same time is always a good thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Please make a sequel where the guy goes down and fucks his mother and then somehow the three of them get together. Something about a mother watching her baby boy get skewered in the ass by a gigantic cock like Ben's makes my dick drool

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
Mmm nice

Hope you boys don't mind a sissy crossdresser visiting your gay stories. ;-)

That one was Hot.

Xxx

Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A little more proofreading please . . .

Neat story, and I like the twist on 'bathhouse' in the title.

The edit seemed a little rushed-certainly not up to your usual proficiency. Would you like a hand?

Bluejacket01

timmywellstimmywellsover 9 years agoAuthor
to bluejacket01

thank you for the proofreading offer and for insinuating that I am proficient at all, because I am at best an average amateur writer by literotica standards.

My only defense for any mistakes - unmentioned but I have no doubt they are there because there's at least one in all 129 of them - is that when I look on the screen for the final time before I hit the submit prompt, I'm not looking at the same bright big print version that appears after it gets published and the errors are then VERY obvious and very painful to look at. Additionally, correcting errors is a process that is not as simple as it might be.

I do apologize and enjoy the compliments and appreciate the honest criticism given by all readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story, but the last sentence makes it a winner!

Another great story, sir. It's the last line, however, that, for me, makes it so memorable. Well done!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STAR STORY

Very nice as always, hope you continue this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous