Bathhouse Return

Story Info
Bathhouse return and new adventures.
2.6k words
4.76
4.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about my return visit to a bathhouse while I was working out of town.

In my first visit, I did a few things that I had never done before. I was rimmed for the first time and after enjoying that incredible sensation, I returned the favor to the sexy, smooth, bare asshole of the man that made me leak like a faucet. I was also fucked for the first time. Not once, not two times, but three times in the same night!

After that first visit, I could barely wait to go back and see what else could happen. Finally, Friday night arrived and I headed back. I paid my entry and headed to my room. I stripped down, locked up and headed out.

The first room I passed was the theatre. The theatre was where the black guy joined me and ended up being the third, and by far the largest, sexiest cock to fuck me that first time. I looked into the theatre, hoping that he would be there, but he was not.

I did see two guys kissing and stroking each other and two others laying on the couch locked in a very sexy 69. Not wanting to interrupt either couple I continued down the hallway.

The next section was the jacquzzi, sauna and steamroom section. Not seeing anyone in the jacquzzi, I decided to head into the steamroom as the steamroom was a little more private and a better way to work up a sweat.

The steamroom has a few hidden little sections large enough for two, maybe three people. It also had a two tiered bench section which is where I had my asshole rimmed for the first time and where I was fucked while I rimmed an ass and was watched by a few other men as all of this was happening.

I decided to sit in on of the sections, work on a sweat and listen to the activity in the room. I was there for a few minutes when a good looking older man came into my section, opened his towel and stroked himself just inches from my head.

I leaned forward and took his 6 inch cock with a fat mushroomed head in my mouth and began to suck him. He started to moan as I fondled his heavy balls and teased his asshole with my other hand.

He started to call me a cock sucker, telling me what a good mouth I had. The words caused me to take him deeper in my mouth and to slide a finger in his ass. He pushed back trying to get more of my finder in his ass, which I happily did.

I kept sucking him, fondling his heavy balls while I worked my finger in his ass. In no time, I heard him say, "I am going to fill your mouth you little cocksucker." He held my head and his cock pulsed and he shot his load in my mouth. Not a big amount of cum, so it was easily swallowed.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said I had a sweet little cocksucking mouth and would love to use it again. I said he could anytime and he put his towel on and left. I looked down saw I was semi-erect but had leaked quite a bit of cum during the time I sucked him.

No sooner did he leave when another man came into my section. He said, "sounds like you are a good cocksucker, suck this." He had a little bit of a belly, but he had a nice thick, clean shaven cock and balls.

He dropped his towel and told me to get sucking. The angle was rough to do a good job, so I got off the bench, dropped to my knees and started to put him in my mouth. I started to suck him and fondle his balls, but he wanted me to twist, pinch, and tug on his nipples while I sucked him.

I started to pinch his nipples and he grabbed my head and pushed more of his fat cock in my mouth. He stretched my mouth and caused me to gag so I pulled off him. He said, "that just cost you bitch. When I cum, I am going to coat your face with my cum."

I took him back in my mouth, reached up and pulled, twisted, and pinched his nipples. He started to fuck my mouth and told me to pinch harder. I did as told and soon he roared out that he was going to cum. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, stroked it until he sent three, maybe four jets of cum on my face.

He pulled up my chin and said I look like a good cocksucking sissy with my face covered in cum. He said to leave it on my face for everyone to see what a cumslut looks like.

Once he left, I got up from my knees and headed to the shower to wash off my face and rinse the sweat off my body from being in the room so long. I received a few comments on my way to the shower, but they really didn't bother me.

I washed the cum off my face, rinsed off my body and decided to head over to the room that housed three separate rooms. The sling room, the glory hole room and the darkroom which was where I met the first guy that would fuck me during my first trip here.

I took a look in the sling room first and saw a thin, totally clean shaven (no body hair) twink in the sling getting pounded by a heavy set, hairy, black bear with what looked like a tree trunk between his legs. He was pounding away in the twinks ass, and I was surprised he could take that cock without screaming out in ecstacy or more likely, pain.

The bear saw me watching and asked if I wanted to get in the sling. I said no thank you, and turned to leave. Before I did, he said to me, "I can see in your eyes that you want it, maybe not today, but you will be offering up your hole someday."

I left thinking, could he be right? would I want to be in the sling? my ass to be used by anyone, any sized cock, any way they want it? I am pretty sure I would never be in it, but did I ever think I would take so much cock?

I looked in the gloryhole room and saw 2 of the 3 holes occupied with two men getting their cocks sucked and no one at the third hole looking for a cock to suck, so I left there.

I decided to head into the darkroom which was where I had two men assault my senses the first time I was here. Hands, mouths on me, my hands placed on chests, cocks, and asses, ultimately pushed to my knees and made to suck. I took a deep breath and entered the room.

I walked into the room carefully as I could not see anything. Short steps and reaching out with my hands to feel my way, I inched along. A few steps in, my hands touched a chest. The man I touched reached out and touched mine. We both had our hands explore to "see" who we had encountered.

He took my hand and pulled me so I was pressed against a wall. He untied my towel and let it drop to the floor. He leaned in and began to kiss me while he stroked my cock. He started to kiss his way down and started to kiss and suck on my nipples as he stopped stroking me and was caressing my thighs. He then dropped to his knees and started to suck my cock.

In the darkness, pressed against the wall, no words exchanged, it was quite the erotic experience. He sucked me for a bit, then spun me around and I felt his fingers putting a liquid/gel on and then in, my asshole.

He then stood up and I felt the head of his cock probing for my hole. He pushed but his cock slid up my crack. He re-lined his cock up after feeling for my hole and pushed. His cock entered me and he pushed until I felt his groin against my ass. All of him in on the first thrust.

I could not tell how long he was, but I could tell that he was not that thick as I was able to take all of his cock without feeling initial discomfort.

He kept me pressed against the wall and fucked me with urgency. Fairly quickly, he grunted and I felt his cock pulse and his cum begin to fill my ass. He pulled out and without a word, he left.

I had no idea who he was, what he looked like or how big he was. I gathered my towel, tied it around my waist and felt my way free of the room.

When I got out of the darkroom, I looked around to see if I could see who had just fucked me, but I did not see anyone, so I headed to the shower to wash the cum out of my hole and calm down a bit. As the water was running over me, I thought what would I like to experience next?

I thought about the slingroom and how sexy, yet scary the scene was before and just shook my head, smiled to myself and said, not this visit, but I knew that I would be there eventually.

I left the shower and decided to check out the private rooms and make a circuit through the entire bathhouse to see if anything, or anyone, catches my eye.

In the private room section, which housed 30 to 40 rooms, there were many doors closed with much grunting, moaning, and banging noises coming from maybe a third of them. There were a few open doors with men laying on their stomachs showing some cute asses waiting for cock and a few doors open with men stroking, waiting for someone to join them.

In one of the rooms was a good looking, younger hispanic guy (20s compared to my late 30s), clean shaven with a very sexy cock. 7 inches maybe?, veiny, slightly curved, with a nice thick head.

I must have lingered in his doorway looking at him for too long and he said, "come in, close the door and suck this cock, you know you want it."

I went in, closed the door, removed my towel and joined him on his bed. I got between his legs and took his cock in my hand, admiring the look, and how hard he was. Before he could give his command to suck it, I bent down and started to run my lips over it, licked the length of it, and then took his head in my mouth.

I was sucking him for a few minutes when he said to swing around so that he could suck my cock. In no time his mouth had me very hard and he asked if he could fuck me then have me fuck him. I said, "please do" and got on all 4s.

He got up, opened his door and said, "I like an audience when I fuck." He then got behind me, lubed his cock, and entered me. I could feel his head pop in, opening me up. I could feel every veiny, steel hard inch entering me and I let out a groan. He said, "you like this hard Puerto Rican cock, don't you." My only reply was to push back and moan more.

As he was fucking me he reached under me and went to stroke my cock. As he did he found a long string of precum hanging from my cock. He scooped it up and used it to lube my cock as he stroked me. I told him not to stroke me for too long otherwise I would blow my load. He told me we cant have that as he wanted me in him.

As he was fucking me a man stopped in the open doorway, watched for a bit and then asked to join us. He wanted me to suck him and get him ready to fuck me next. The hispanic man said to him, we can spit roast him, but that he wants me to fuck him next, if he doesn't blow his load first.

The man came in and rubbed his cock on my lips and said to open my mouth. Add another new experience for me at the bathhouse, my first time spit roasted.

I opened my mouth and started to suck on a nice, average, 6 inch cock. Pretty soon the two seemed to develop a rhythm, as the hispanic thrust forward into my ass, the other man thrust his cock deeper into my mouth.

I pulled off the cock in my mouth to warn the hispanic to stop stroking my cock or I would cum. He said to me, "what do you want? to cum and then take another cock in your ass?, or to fuck me?" I said that if he stopped stroking me now, I would like to fuck him.

He stopped stroking me and picked up his pace, fucking my ass harder. At the same time the guy in my mouth said that he wanted to fuck me as I fuck the hispanic! I think that triggered the hispanic man as he pulled out and shot a huge load all over my back.

He got up, moved in front of me and presented his ass and said to fuck his ass hard. His muscular ass looked very inviting, so I quickly lubed my cock at the same time the other man lubed up his. I entered his sexy Puerto Rican ass and my ass was soon filled with the other mans cock.

I tried to go slow so that I could last longer as I was on edge from being spit roasted and having my cock stroked. I said to the guy behind me to go slow so we could get a rhythm (and stop me from cumming) and luckily he agreed.

After a few minutes of rhythmic fucking the guy behind me said he was going to cum and pulled out, moved to the side and shot his load over both of us. Seconds later, I shot my load on the ass and back of the sexy Puerto Rican. The other man left and I said to the hispanic, "care to shower together?" He laughed and said it was a good idea since we both had cum all over us.

We walked to the showers, got in and began to soap each other up. I lathered up his chest and pinched and teased his nipples while his hands lathered up my cock and balls. He leaned in and began to kiss me as we continued to stroke and tease each other.

I pulled off him and said to him, "if you keep this up, we are going back to you room." He smiled and said, I would like that but I need a break. I said, I agreed with him, so we finished washing ourselves and said our goodbyes.

I headed back to my room, closed the door, laid back and reflected on the events of the evening. sucked off two cocks, fucked by two, and fucked one...what a night.

After a short rest, I headed to the bathroom to take a piss before heading back to my motel. Walking back to my room to get dressed and leave, who do you think I bumped into? the sexy big cocked black man from my first visit here the prior week.

to be continued...