Bathhouse Return the Conclusion

Story Info
My second visit to the bathhouse, the conclusion.
1.7k words
4.56
5.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the conclusion to my story about returning to the bathhouse near my hotel, when I was working out of town for a few months.

My first visit had me experience many firsts. The first time being fucked, not once, not twice, but three times during my first visit. It was also the first time being rimmed and the first time I rimmed a hot male ass.

My second visit, a week after the first, saw me suck two cocks with one providing my first facial. The first time I fucked someone, while I was being fucked.

This is what happened when I bumped into the sexy black man from my first visit.

I was heading back to my room when I heard, "I knew you would be back." I turned and saw my sexy black friend smiling at me. I said to him, "I was hoping that I might bump into you." as I smiled sheepishly.

He asked what I had been up to today, so I told him what I had done during this visit and he asked if any of the cocks I sucked or were fucked by were as good as his. I said that they were not as sexy or as big as his gorgeous big black cock.

As we were talking, the big black bear who I saw fucking the twink earlier in the sling room came by. He said to my friend, "I see you are talking to the white guy that was enjoying my show in the sling room." My black friend asked, "did you like watching my friend fuck his twink?" I said, that I did.

He asked, "what did you like?" Before, I could reply the big black bear of a man said, "I think he wanted me to fuck him next in the sling." My friend asked if it was true. I said to them both, "I was fascinated watching his big, fat, thick, black cock going into the twinks white ass but I would be too scared to try it."

The other black man (I found out his name was Andre) laughed and said, "I knew you wanted my bbc." My friend (who I found out was named John) said, "so do you want to try Andre's cock?" I said that I don't think I could take his thick black cock. He said, "we will make sure to get you ready and you can take my big black cock first, then you can try Andres' cock."

Before I could say anything, John put his arm around me and said come on lets go.

The three of us headed to the sling room and honestly I could feel my cock beginning to harden and beginning to leak pre cum.

When we got to the room, John and Andre took off their towels exposing their hardenening cocks. Andre said, "look at him looking at our big black cocks, I bet his cock is hard." With that Andre reached out and untied my towel.

My cock was not fully erect, but damn close. The tell tale sign of my excitement was the long string of pre cum hanging down from my cock. Andre saw the string of pre cum hanging down and scooped it, and told me to lick it up.

Andre told me to bend over so he can see my hole. I did as instructed and he said, "it looks like it has been freshly fucked." I said that I had been fucked tonight. He said, "you may have been fucked but not by two big black cocks like these two."

I saw John was fully erect. All 9 inches with a big mushroomed head, a veiny, mean looking, thick cock ready for me. I saw Andre was also erect. His cock was uncircumsized, very thick (even thicker then John's cock) and probably 8 inches with big meaty balls hanging down.

John said to get into the sling as he can't wait to get back in my ass. I did as told and the sling was set up in a way that I was basically laying on my back with my ankles strapped in place shoulder level to John. My wrists were over my head holding on to two additional straps.

I was raised up so that my asshole was lined up perfectly for Johns cock and if Andre wanted, he could easily force his cock in my mouth if he dropped me down just a few inches.

I watched John lube up his cock and then lube up my hole. I could see my cock now fully erect and wet from the pre cum that had leaked out from excitement and fear.

He stroked his big mushroomed head against my hole, then he pushed and I felt that big head pop in. Jesus Christ that big cock sure opened up my hole. I heard Andre say that he saw my eyes roll back in my head when the big cock entered me.

John took his time pushing his cock in me. He would push in an inch, maybe two, then he pulled his entire cock out leaving me feeling empty and gaping open. He would pop that fat cockhead in and give me another inch each time.

My cock was just streaming pre cum at this point and I can hear Andre laughing and saying that he thinks I am in love with John's big black, sexy cock due to the flow of pre cum.

As John endlessly teased me with his cock, Andre grabbed my head and turned it towards him. He started to rub his cock along my lips painting them with his pre cum.

John finally popped his big cock in, past my gaping hole and slid all 9 inches in, in one stroke. This caused me to gasp and as I did Andre slid his thick cock in my mouth.

It must have been quite a sight for those peering into the sling room. A tall white guy in a sling getting fucked by two big black guys with two big thick black cocks.

John started to fuck me with long slow strokes. With each stroke, I felt owned, I felt like full, very full. Andre was perfectly content to feed me a few inches of his cock. It stretched my mouth and caused me to drool all over his cock.

When John started to pick up the pace, I could feel my cum starting to churn in my balls, I knew I was going to blow my load all over myself. I think Andre and John could sense that, maybe it was the moaning that gave it away, lol.

Andre pulled out so that he could hear me moan out loud and let them know I was going to cum. I started to cum and I think I shot 3 or 4 jets of cum a few feet into the air, covering my stomach and chest with my cum.

The pulsing of my cock brought John to the edge as my hole gripped his big cock tight. He soon let out a growl and I felt him shoot his load deep in my ass.

John held his cock in me deep until cock began to deflate. He pulled out and I could feel some of his cum pour out of my hole.

As soon as he did Andre came over and without hesitating, shoved his thick cock in my ass all in one push.

His cock opened me up like I have never been opened before. He pounded into my abused hole for a few minutes, before John said to take it easy on me. Andre apologized to us both saying that he kind of lost it watching my cock shoot cum all over me.

He slowed his pace and, I heard John tell him that he was going to take a quick shower to wash the lube and cum from his cock.

Andre asked me if I liked his big, thick, black cock. I answered honestly, that I did. He asked if it was better than I thought it would be when I watched him fuck the twink earlier that night. I said to him, "I never thought his huge cock would fit in me."

Andre said, "if you didn't take John's big cock first, you probably wouldn't have been able to take it." I just through my head back, moaned, and felt him work his cock in me.

Andre continued his assault on my hole, when John came back in the room. I heard John say to Andre, "isn't that one of the best white asses you ever had?" He just laughed and said it wasn't bad and that he loved to turn white guys into black cock sluts.

As Andre fucked me, I felt John cleaning off my stomach and chest of my cum. He then ran the towel over my cock and I felt it stir a little. He said to me, "you made one hell of a sexy mess on yourself."

Andre started to pick up his pace and he said that he was going to cum soon. I felt his cock start to swell even more and soon I heard him say, "get ready bitch, I am going to fill that pussy of yours."

He began to shoot his cum in my well fucked and well filled hole. I think I could feel his cum filling my bowels, he came so much!

When he pulled out, I felt cum pour out of my asshole. I also felt empty and very, very sore.

John helped me out of the sling and held me until I got my legs under me. Andre, patted me on the shoulder and said, "I loved breeding your pussy and want to do it again soon."

John guided me to the showers, he held me, washed me, and when I was clean, he guided me back to my room. In my room, he said to lay down for a while and rest as I just had one hell of a workout. He surprised me by giving me a kiss and telling me he was glad we hooked up again.

He got up and at the door, he asked, "same time next week?" I said maybe in two, but that I will be back again.