Bathroom

Story Info
I am video taped in the bathroom.
1k words
3.38
23.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eefje18
eefje18
14 Followers

This story starts after I had been fucked in the ass by an unknown stranger after being left tied following my 18th birthday spanking. I got loose and showered and resumed normal life. Both people in the story are over eighteen.

A few days after my ass fucking I still had no idea who had done it. My oldest brother then came to me and told me the man who had done it, still unnamed, was interested in me, not necessarily for sex but as a BDSM partner. He encouraged me to do this as we had recently lost everything in the war and needed money badly. I refused. I knew we needed money but I had no intention of prostituting myself. I told him I was a virgin, at least vaginally though no longer anally, and intended to remain that way.

A few days passed. One evening I went into the bathroom intending to give myself a good cleaning, douche, shower, wash my hair and moisturize my skin. I locked the bathroom door and stripped naked. I was glad of the time to take care of my most private things. I took a leak on the toilet and moved over to straddle the bidet, sitting on the rim, to clean my most private parts.

I started with my girlhood. The water was warm and the spray fully adjustable. I cleaned my external genitals and then opened the folds of my vulva to admit a soft spray inside. After I was clean, I had myself a little fun increasing the force of the spray to give myself a nice little tickle. Then I scrunched my bottom forward a tad to align the column of spray with my asshole. Then I proceeded to clean myself as best one can, though I was well aware the semen of my former "lover" remained inside me. While doing so I spotted something strange.

There, in the upper corner of the room, half hidden by the decoration of the cornice in the corner of the ceiling, was a video camera lens. For an instant I froze, but since installing something like this was against the law I remained cool and continued my personal ministrations. Since I had no idea how long it had been there and had no idea how much tape they had of me in the nude, I figured I would not let on until I needed some leverage with whomever had put the camera there.

So I finished what I was doing, stood up, making sure to give whoever was recording a good look at my nude body, and went over and turned on the shower. The camera was pointed right at the shower which had a clear glass front to the bath and shower compartment. Once the water came nice and hot I got into the shower cabinet and began to soap up my body.

I had no real idea who had put the camera there. The most obvious choice was one or more of my brothers, who would either use the tape for their own amusement or sell parts of it to men who wanted a good look at their pretty little sister, in all her presumed naked innocence. So I went ahead, completely bare assed, and began shampooing and conditioning my long blond hair. Once that was done I began washing my face and neck.

I then proceeded down my body, honey brown from the sun except the whiteness of my bare ass and the little triangle in front of me above my bunny hole. The pale mounds of my breasts were colored somewhere in between, owing to my not always, like a good Dutch/German girl, being able to go in the showing off the fullness of my breasts, as I preferred.

After slowly and thoroughly washing my boobs I started down over the smoothness of my tummy, carefully cleaning my belly button, and then around in back of me to my ass. As wantonly as I could manage, I stroked my bum, ran my fingers up and down my ass crack and reached in back between my legs to finger my girlhood from behind. Then back in front and down my in drawn abdomen toward the magic triangle that led to the intoxicating softness of my cunt lips. I briefly played with myself, much to my own delight as well as those watching me, but then continued down my schoolgirl thighs to finish.

Finally, outside of the shower cabinet, soaking wet, I began to towel myself dry, making sure to linger stroking the pinkness of my genitals over and over with the bath towel running between my bare legs. Once dried I went back over my body with skin lotion, spending as much time as necessary on my girlish bosom, my ass and my legs, putting one foot in turn on the edge of the sink and turning so my open crotch pointed directly at the camera.

Done, I exited the bathroom still naked, suggesting that anyone could wait outside and see every detail of my beauty in person right there in the hall. There was no one in the hall. But waiting in my room when I entered, naked as the day I was born, was my oldest brother. I covered myself as best I could, one arm across my bosom, the other extended down to my pussy, but of course it was too late and he saw as much as he wanted.

"We need to talk," he said, standing and coming toward me.

"Indeed we do," I said, finally managing to cover my nakedness.

"The other day the man you met could not properly see your body."

"Of course not, you left me tied face down on a table!"

"Yes, but now that he has seen you properly naked he is even more anxious to join with you."

Left unsaid was what join meant. But we had nothing, no money, no possessions, nothing except some clothes. I wasn't sure I had a choice.

eefje18
eefje18
14 Followers