Bathroom Break - First Encounter

Story Info
Our first encounter.
795 words
3.62
6.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen and I had met online.

My profile read: Woman, Bisexual, Non-Monogamous, Looking for a sub, I love pushing my partners limits. Must be Fun, Intelligent, Open Minded and Adventurous. I do not have time to respond to every message so if you do not hear back from me note I either do not believe us to be a good fit or your messages did not inspire and/or intrigue me. If you have a deep need to explore or to be explored and pushed, please let me know what that might look like.

His read: Man, Straight, Non-Monogamous, Looking for a woman who is comfortable taking charge. I usually prefer to play the role of the dom but am interested in the flip side of things. Would like to find someone who is smart, fit, confident and naughty.

We had been enjoying chatting online for some time but were struggling with connecting in person. Stephen had plans with friends, and I was planning on meeting a potential new playmate for a drink. I was thinking we might be able to meet up after... we were texting each other.

Me: How far is Springfield from you?

Stephen: I'm actually about to head there.

Stephen: I'm there all the time.

Me: I love that area, that's fantastic

Me: Would you be able to meet after you wrap up whatever you are doing? I'll be at the Spring Tavern

Stephen: Wild. We plan on going there as well.

Me: Funny. I'll be there shortly.

My "date" arrives just before me and meets me at the bar. We hug and order drinks then head to the courtyard to find a table. Him and I are getting acquainted when I get a ping on my phone.

Stephen: I'll be at the tavern in 5

Me: Great, I'm here, outside

Several minutes pass. Ping.

Stephen: Come say hi

Me: Where are you

Stephen: By the stairs.

Me: I'm at the table by the gate with a guy....green blouse

Stephen: Can you stand up? I'll come to you.

I stand up and Stephen makes his way across the courtyard. He is tall, muscular and handsome. We embrace. The energy is palpable. I want him. I want to own him, to be his master. He proceeds to tell me that he can't chat to long because a woman he has been seeing showed up at the bar and she was sitting at the table with his friends. He walks back to his table, I ping him.

Me: I want you

Stephen: Me too. I want you to tie me down and ride me.

Me: Yes! Ride all of you. Your cock, your face...flip you and peg you

Stephen: Damn, treat me like the slut I am.

A few minutes pass. Ping.

Stephen: I want to taste you

Stephen: What are you doing this weekend?

Me: My weekend is packed

Stephen: Awe

Me: Can't you leave your friends for a second

Stephen: You need to use me?

Me: I think I need to go to the restroom.

Stephen: Men's restroom?

Me: Ok

Stephen: Going now

One minute later. Ping

Stephen: I'm in the back stall

I walk into the restroom, past two men, into the back stall. I grab him by the back of his head, by the hair and pull him into me and start kissing him. I grab his cock; he is already rock hard. I undo his pants and pull it out, his cock is beautiful and thick. Precum is leaking from its head.

Me: Now fuck me

I undo my shorts and drop them to the floor. He gets on his knees and start probing my slit, sliding his tongue between my lips, prodding my clit with his tongue. I pull him up and turn around grabbing the top of the stall

Me: Fuck me

He starts to fuck me and within minutes I squirt all over him and the floor. With every thrust I squirt again and again. And with each thrust he lifts me off the floor. I can see two sets of feet under the stall...no doubt the two gentlemen who I walked past on my way in. Stephen is getting close and lets me know, so I stop him.... I tell him he should get back to the woman waiting on him with his friends. He looks stunned. I kiss him. "Maybe next time" I whisper and pat his cheek. I pull up my shorts, open the stall door, I tell the now three gents in the bathroom to have a good night and head to the women's restroom to freshen up before returning to my date. I get back to the table, ping. I have a message.

Stephen: Can I please be your good boy?