A sub Writes Pt. 01

Story Info
A public cocktease - 1st attempt at writing about my sub life.
2k words
4.13
9.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* My Master has ordered me to write about my experiences as his sub. And I do as I'm told.

My first account is based on my exhibitionism. He has made me accept that I love to tease and be looked at. One day, He forced me to act on it.

My Master has also ordered me to admit, before I start, that I love the idea of turning people on, the thought of them reading this and it making them hard or wet. Please let me know if it does.

As I said, this is my first attempt. My writing will get better x

***

My Master gave me my strict orders to go to a major shopping centre dressed in a slutty short denim skirt and pink panties. I was wearing a vest style top, but it was all about my skirt.

My best asset is my round ass so a short skirt is even shorter. Even standing up it was only an inch below my pussy.

I felt nervous and excited all at the same time.

When I was walking down the street I was reading His written orders on my phone so meticulously that I almost walked into a lamppost!

I already noticed on my way there, that people were looking at me differently... mainly men.

They were looking me up and down, undressing me with their eyes and it made me nervous and exposed, especially as it goes completely against how I dress.

BUT, I was following my orders and I wanted to please my Master and feel His control every step of the way.

I have an ass that attracts a lot of attention, so to highlight it is not something I do in every day life.

I walked into the huge store, feeling that all eyes were on me. My heart was racing and my breathing had shortened, but I felt this unbelievable control from my Master, as if He was right there next to me.

I read His orders again, then went directly down the first escalator to the basement.

He had ordered me to relax and enjoy it, to look around the store a little, and that made me feel a little more at ease.

I approached the jewellery section to buy a necklace He had ordered me to pick up, and that is when I started to have fun with His orders.

The shop assistant was helping me to try on the necklace and I had to lean over the counter in order for her to put it around my neck.

At first, I was really aware and conscious of my short skirt, but then my brain switched into sub mode, as He has been training it do.

I managed to lean so far over that it felt like the bottom of my ass cheeks were exposed, especially the bright pink panties I was wearing.

As I looked to the side I saw two guys had stopped in their tracks and were just staring at the very bottom of my ass.

It was happening. These strangers were looking up my skirt.

Honestly, I was feeling nervous, but was loving them looking. I was getting off on how it made me feel so fucking slutty.

I was acting so innocently, but seeing the looks their faces gave my body an electric shot of adrenaline.

They desperately wanted to see my pussy, and that's when I lent a bit further forward, to tease them a little longer, before standing back up right.

They scurried away in a flash as soon as I did. I felt like a cock tease, I WAS a cock tease, and I couldn't believe how much power I had over them.

My owned cunt was already soaking. I even thought I could feel a drip of my pussy juice trickling down my leg and I fucking loved it. I didn't even try to get rid of it. I felt so dirty, and the biggest thing was that My Master had ordered this, and my cunt was responding to it so well.

Still pretty nervous, I went back to the escalator and started my journey up to the top floor, as was my main order.

Up towards the ground floor, there were not many people on the escalator, but I was actually pretty happy with that as it meant I could relax into my orders and enjoy the control. I stood with one leg up on the step and pushed my ass out a little.

There was no one behind me, but I felt more and more confident, doing exactly what my Master had ordered me to do, and being His obedient little slut made my pussy even wetter.

My skirt was naturally getting shorter as I walked, especially when I put one leg on the higher step, and with each stage I was enjoying it more. Now, I went from the ground floor up to the first floor...

I waited until I could find the perfect person to tease.

It was a guy, alone, mid 40's, dressed in a shirt and suit, with no tie. By the way, I am in my early thirties.

I wanted to expose myself to him. I wanted to tease him, just as my Master had ordered me to.

I jumped on in-front of him, a few steps higher, and put my leading leg up onto the next step.

He could have walked up but he stayed close behind me.

I was pretending to look on my phone, but subtly looking around as if I didn't know what I was doing, but could see in the mirrors as we went higher that he was definitely looking up my skirt.

At one moment, he even licked his lips, and this made my body catch fire.

My Master was controlling me, but He'd also given me such control, such power, through His orders. This was brand new to me.

I knew the suites older man could see my cunt, covered in my tight pink panties. I wish he could have stroked his dick while taking in the view.

As we got closer to the top of the escalator, my heart was racing, so much so that I decided to go check out the women's clothes, and to catch my breath a little!

As I did, the guy followed me, staying really close to me.

He was about five metres away from me, then I had a very naughty thought...

What if he forced himself on me? What if he pushed me into the changing room, ripped my clothes off, and forced his dick into my mouth, calling me a dirty little cock tease, pulling my hair and treating me like the owned sub that I am.

My entire body started to respond and my clit started to tingle, but the reality was there too and I did want him to walk away.

Thankfully, after a minute or two, he did move on, and it was only when I knew he had walked away that I realised I wanted to tease him some more... what a fucking skank I am!

On to the next escalator, and I spotted three boys, all in their late teens.

Two were dark haired and one blonde. My Master knows how I love the thought of teenage boys wanking over me. Especially blonde ones.

I already knew I could make their dicks hard by teasing them, as they were younger, and I'm used to that type of attention even when I'm in jeans and a jumper, let alone dressed like a cheap tramp.

I stepped on and walked up about five steps, and I could see that they stayed exactly five steps behind me.

That gave me a thrill, as I knew, from that distance, they might even be able to see the dark wet patch on my panties, and definitely my big round ass cheeks.

I pushed my ass out even further and looked less subtly behind me. All three of them were staring right up my skirt. They caught me looking at them, but that didn't make them look away, or me to stop showing them a perfect view up my tiny skirt.

One of them looked uncomfortable, like he was about to cum in his pants, and the other two looked like they were getting so turned on, as if they were taking mental images so when they go home later, they'd able to vividly fantasise about pulling down my panties and fucking the shit out of me while jerking off their young, hard dicks.

I thought about, at that moment, how much they'd all LOVE to fuck me. And how they'd probably cum three times each before letting my rest, filling my holes, showering me in young cum.

I wish I could have shown them my beautiful tight cunt. I loved the thought of that, and I loved the fact they knew that I knew they were looking. The whole thing made my pussy tingle even more.

As I left the escalator I went one way and they went the other. I was beaming at this point and feeling so confident. I couldn't fucking believe how much control I was feeling from my Master and how much of a cock tease I was being.

The next floor there was no-one on the escalator but that was fine. I still carried out me orders and pushed my slutty ass out and exposed my pink panties to anyone that might be able see.

After a few minutes, I moved onto the last elevator, and I decided to jump on in front of a fairly young couple, mid 20's I'd say.

She had long dark hair and was very plainly dressed and he was tall, blonde and fairly well built.

I had already noticed her looking at me before I got on the escalator, eyeing me up in a disapproving way, like I was a cheap fucking tart, which is why what happened next felt so much sweeter.

I walked slowly up the escalator to leave enough distance to properly expose my cunt.

I could already see in the mirrors that he was looking but trying to hide it from her, so I decided to make it impossible for him to look away.

I bent over, slowly, to tie my shoelace, which was perfect as I could see them through my legs.

His eyes almost popped out of his head and within a couple of seconds she actually pushed him and got mad at him for looking up my skirt. Well, not much need to look 'up', as it had ridden right up when I fully bent over.

My Master made me practise different ways to bend over, and this was the one that made my tiny skirt fully expose my panties, right up passed my asshole.

Even though she was getting mad, he still couldn't take his eyes of me! She was pissed!

I bet he was thinking that he badly wanted to fuck me, that we would make her watch him fucking me. Tie her up against her will and make her watch him fuck me and cum all over my ass. That's what thoughts filled my head!

I 100% knew that he would wank over me later or, better still, have me in his thoughts when he was next having sex with his girlfriend.

When her man couldn't take his eyes off my panties.

He was dying to see more and I wanted to show him more, while she watched.

I felt 10 feet tall once I reached the top floor. My panties were literally dripping wet, as my Master found out on my return, and I felt so confident, like He was with me the entire way, and that control was making me so badly want to cum.

What a dirty little whore I could be, and an exhibitionist. My Master has taken my hidden thoughts and made them a reality. Not for the first time.

I was proud of myself for doing exactly as He had ordered me to. I'm learning all the time

I couldn't wait for Him to treat me for being such a good little slut and punish me for being such a nasty little cock tease! X

***

* I hope you enjoyed. My Master tells me I will be made to write about other experiences soon.