Bathroom Grind

Story Info
A twink's submissive public encounter while visiting SF.
1.4k words
4.48
30.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers

A true story of my first public encounter.

James was 22 years old and visiting San Francisco over a hot, summer weekend with his best friend from college, Alex. They had got a hotel room together right on Market Street, with plans to explore the various neighborhoods, go to the Golden Gate Bridge, and try out lots of great restaurants and bars.

Being in San Francisco, James knew he had to check out the gay scene. After all, the city was famous for it. Of course, Alex was straight and wouldn't be interested in joining him. So James did what he could and hopped online.

After opening the app, he was shocked by the sheer number of people on. Being from the Midwest, his feed usually had the same folks, day after day. But at a hotel in the middle of the city, there were tons of people, many even under 200 feet away.

A message popped up.

"Hey sexy. I'm in the 5th floor bathroom."

James was shocked. That was quick! It said 50 feet away, so he must have been in the same hotel. He thought that the 5th floor of the hotel was some sort of meeting space, so it made sense that there would be a quiet, but public, bathroom.

It felt too risky. Who even was this guy? Especially considering how quickly he messaged James after logging on, he felt like this was a questionable idea.

Then, the man sent a photo. It was selfie of him on the floor of the handicap stall in the bathroom, fully nude and staring at the camera. The man was probably a youthful 40, tall and built, with short, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He had some tattoos across his hairless chest that filled out the bad-boy look.

But most of all, James was struck by his dick. With fully shaved pubes it stood out magnificently, rock hard a bulbous. It was hard to tell from the angle, but it seemed quite big compared to his right hand holding it up.

James' mind was changed.

"Hey sexy," he replied. Just being honest, this guy was hot!

"I'm always into twinky dudes like yourself. I'm clean if you wanna play with it?"

James knew he shouldn't go hook up with a stranger in a public bathroom, but the allure of an exhibitionist fuck with a hot guy was too much. The thought of worshipping this guy's huge dick was too much to turn down.

"Me too. Coming down," he wrote back. Against his better judgment, he started putting on shoes to head downstairs, making a silly excuse to Alex for leaving.

He went to the elevator, pushing the button for the 5th floor. Not staring at the photo anymore, he felt a wave of concern as he dropped floors. Would he actually go through with this?

But when he arrived on the fifth floor, a second wind of confidence came too. He was on vacation in a city full of hot dudes. He had to live a little!

When he pushed open the bathroom door, he found a small, narrow room with a sink, a urinal, and a stall on the left side, and a larger handicap stall along the back wall. It was quiet and smelled clean, with fancy marble countertops and dividers that went to the floor. It looked pretty private considering, but James couldn't even tell if his hookup was in the same room, let alone someone else.

James walked over to the handicap stall, softly knocking on the divider. A moment later, the door silently opened as the naked man appeared. He looked just like his picture, with a cock that didn't disappoint. He quickly pulled James inside, locking the stall behind him.

"You ready to cum for me, little twink?" He asked James in a low, gruff voice.

James was ready to play fantasy. "Yes, daddy," he responded sultrily in a whisper.

He knew this type of encounter. Quick, anonymous, and hot. He threw off his clothes, revealing his hairless body, shaved pubes, and growing dick to the man. He wasn't huge, but it didn't matter. He was just here to suck off the man and get fucked.

The man was obviously into it, silently rubbing his strong hands over James and kissing his neck. He massaged James' ass, firmly holding his cheeks as he stretched them apart. Then, he motioned for James to get on his knees.

He got down and started to play with the man's dick. It was dark, almost tanned, with big veins pulsing along the shaft. James started by licking his balls as he stroked the shaft, then ran his tongue up along it until he reached the head. He put it inside his mouth, and the man sighed as his head rolled back in pleasure. He grabbed James' head and pushed him deeper along his cock.

"Lube up my cock good so I can fuck you with it, twink" he leaned down and whispered into James' ear. James gagged as the dick pushed against his throat. He was excited by the submission.

The man pumped his groin into James a few more times then pulled out, yanking James up and against the wall. His body forcefully pressed against James' back as he rubbed his wet cock along James' ass.

"Ready for me to fuck your ass raw?" He asked James, so confidently it was almost like a statement.

"Yes daddy, cum inside me with your huge dick," James replied, a bit too loudly for this public space.

The man spit on his hand and fingered James with it before pushing his head against James' hole. James relaxed it, letting the man enter him.

"Fuck, that's a tight little boy pussy," the man said. The immediate pain of this man's huge cock prevented James from responding, but he moaned along.

His thrusts started long and slow, his dick nearly fully exiting and entering each time. As he went, he held James' left shoulder against the bathroom wall with one hand and reached around to jack off James' dick with the other.

"I love it when you fuck and stroke me, daddy!"

The man's pace increased. His dick stayed more inside James' hole with each thrust but went deeper inside him. He could feel it push against his prostate, making him wild with sexual passion. He gave up on being discrete.

"You're gonna make me cum, daddy!" He yelled to the empty, public bathroom.

James' dick erupted, splattering the wall with his semen. His ass clenched with each wave of cum, tightening it for the man who continued to pound him. Soon, the wall was covered in cum, running down and pooling up on the floor.

The man ran his hand against the wall, scooping up James' load. Then, he put it in James' mouth, making him suck his own semen off the man's finger.

The man's thrusts continued to become more forceful. His groin clapped loudly against James with his thrust. His breath sped up and James knew he was about to finish.

"FUCK!!" The man shouted as his cock exploded inside James. He rammed his body flat against the wall, pushing his dick inside James' hole as deep as he could. James felt the warm cum fill him up, the man's cock throbbing as it continued to pump a load.

"You wanna eat daddy's cum too?" The man said as he pulled out his dick and turned James around so that his back was against the sticky wall.

He reached down and fingered James' lubed up ass, retrieving his seed and putting it in James' mouth again. It tasted just like his own, hot and salty. He loved the man's strength, knowing exactly how James wanted to be used.

The air smelled of sex, a deep masculine aroma that would have been obvious to anyone entering the bathroom. Now they had both cum, the mood changed.

"Thanks for a great fuck," the sweaty man said casually as he quickly threw on his clothes. "I never get to cum inside twinks as hot as you."

James was pleased. "Well I never get fucked by guys as hot and dominant as you, so I guess thanks back."

"Well, see you never," the guy said with a wink as he left the stall, leaving a naked, cum-soaked James alone in the stall.

jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers