All Comments on 'Bathroom Incursion'

by blackstroker

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

I enjoyed your story, but didn't like the mother being drunk first thing in the morning. It was plausible having him naked and bounding around the house with a boner, but maybe you could have made more sexual tension in the bathroom.

Just my opinion. Keep writing.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Interesting that his step-Mom was so hot for her step-son but then again if Dad was screwing the neighbor; then the step-son hung like he is was fair game. I sure hope that when Dad goes on a business trip; that the boy has to go back to school with his horny step-mom to learn certain techniques. Great story and hope for more, thank you !

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
The bathroom situation happens often.

Only special people have the courage to act on their desires. Beautifully written so the reader is either mom or son.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Good story

Good story, although I was a little disappointed they didn’t do more with pee! The slang English in the dialogue was distracting, and a tad insensitive. But the slow burn to them crossing the line was welll written

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years ago
Great Storyline

I particularly liked your opening paragraph. That was great! I wish I had thought it up myself.

I enjoyed reading your development and execution of the encounter between the mother and son while giving us a solid development of other characters.

But, like the other comment, I am not a fan of the dialogue. I too found it distracting the way you used the odd accent.

Great work though and deserving of the five stars I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For the Writers of "Incest Lite"

May we respectfully request all the writers of "Incest Lite", those who are not able to depict sexual relations between close blood relatives and so go for "Step relatives" instead, to please try another genre.

It is true that Incest is the most popular genre here at the Lit and indeed in all such venues.

It is therefore tempting for the lesser writers, to sneak into this largest genre fraudulently and try to get views that they would never normally get.

That is just shameful!

Incest, the greatest taboo in the world, is obviously taboo due to the potential risk of genetic mutations in case of a pregnancy between close blood relatives.

There are many other taboos, fucking your married teacher or a sheep is taboo in most places, but Incest taboo involves only sex between close blood relatives.

Any thing else is not inces

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NICE STORY, WORKED OUT GREAT. !!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Nice to see a carmal colored man, with a normal size dick, and a carmal colored woman,with small tit. Makes the story sound real, and a better story to read........... ....very nice read... THANKS

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
I really wouldn't mind reading the next chapter.

Where his dad finds out about his son and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

From the time I read the dialect I knew it was a writer from the Caribbean. Very nice, keep it up

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I actually enjoyed the story.

I enjoyed the, to my mind anyway, Caribbean accent.

If you don't like that the writer cast the STEP MOM, instead of MOM, just skip the word step and call her mom. I mean really just enjoy the family sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story bad grammar

I think you are a good writer, but the grammar really turned me off. I could not finish the story.

CindysBobCindysBobover 4 years ago
enjoyable tale

Lots of fun...nice and to the point...hot action. Thanks for writing it.

iwannagetsumiwannagetsumover 4 years ago
Good story but the wording...

Please don't use sound effects as words "yuh" etc, just tell us about the drawl or accent and let us immerse ourselves instead of having to sound out yuhs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Repost

This is a repost? Ive read this same story before.

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

What a great story. Being able to continue on for incredible sex is always good. I always enjoyed seeing my mom's enormous saggy tits when I was young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yuh ruined it

Couldn’t get past the slang. The conversation didn’t flow and totally kills the mood.

messerschmiedmesserschmiedover 4 years ago
y tho ?

Why you have to use "yuh"? Ruined it for me.

PimpStoneyPimpStoneyover 4 years ago
Improper use of the West Indian vernacular

Hot story! Absolutely love the premise and build up, but your stories need to use the dialect better. It comes off comical, as if you're not a native speaker but one of those pretending to. Reminds me of Bushmaster in Luke Cage. Absolutely cringe worthy imitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mother

Mina piilusin oma ema ukse vahelt kuidas ta masturbeeris püsti voodi ääres.Mul läks kohe kõvaks ja tormasin sisse,ema kohkus ja karjus kao välja siit! Mina lükkasin ema voodi peale ja jätkasin oma käega ema masturbeerimist.Väheke hiljem juba keppisin teda tagant.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
The white want u to tell me more. Love that sweet chocolate. Keep it going. Tell us more !!!!#!

I like this story alot ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good and bad

The story was ok, but the flang killed the entire story.wont be reading anymore of this ghetto writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is piss poor,false ass,white wanna be black slang .See the difference.

This is a piss poor,fake ass,white wanna be black slang.see the difference.you ruin a good sexy story.leave cultural talk to that culture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was hot. I want to live out this incestuous fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous