Bathroom Incursion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she spoke, “baby, we both know we shouldn’t be doing this, but we also know that there’s no stopping it ... not at this stage,” she said, almost sadly.

“I know, mom,” I said, not a bit sad, only eager to do it.

“A minute after you entered the bathroom I knew this was going to happen ... I wanted it to happen ... my little girl down there was twitching and calling on me to take you in ... your thing looked so beautiful.”

“I wanted to get in too mom ... from my first look between your legs,” I said, playing her waiting game.

She smiled. “Sometimes in life we suddenly find ourselves in tricky situations we just can’t turn our backs on, ... we just gotta fix it ... that’s life ... as they say ‘shit happens’. We’re going to fix this shit ... you know what I mean ... we’re going to do it just this once and then forget it ever happened ... you okay with that?”

“Yes!” I blurted out.

All the while her soft hands were massaging my tool lovingly.

She continued, “It will be our own little forgotten secret. Nobody else must ever know ... it must remain a sacred secret between us.”

“You don’t have to worry mom, I understand, nobody will ever know,” I said, reassuringly.

Her hand gripped my pulsing cock with a slack firmness and she started moving it up and down along the shaft, slowly at first, then with an increasingly vigorous motion. She was breathing heavily and I saw saliva escape her mouth the way it had happened to me while rubbing her back a few minutes ago. She looked up at me with hungry eyes and then bowed her head and I felt her tongue flicking and lapping at the swollen red head. She took my cock into her mouth, immediately sending it deep, all the way to her tonsils, her jaws making suction-like movements.

She slid, slowly to the soft bathroom mat pulling me with her mouth and clenched teeth, down with her. I went willingly and eagerly. I straddled her as her hot, wet mouth did magic to my cock, her tongue swirling, her teeth nibbling, and her lips pressing. I reached behind and kneaded her breasts, delighting in the feel of stiff, long nipples. Leaning back a little more I stretched a hand further and found her soft wet core. I massaged the spongy little dome briefly then let a finger slip deep into it and she bucked avidly, four or five times in succession, showing appreciation of the intrusion. She grunted hoarsely and I grimaced as her teeth lodged in the circular groove clamped around the head of my cock, as she bucked her hips under my probing fingers.

I pulled away from the sucking mouth and slid down her body, fixing myself between her fleshy thighs. She spread her legs and lifted her buttocks up allowing my hands to cup the large cheeks. I put my face into her crotch and as I got my first whiff of pussy smell, I pushed my nose into the wet softness, inhaling the strange, intoxicating fragrance. I felt liquid get into my nostrils and I sniffed it out. I rubbed my head and face all over from side to side in my mom’s hot, upward grinding crotch.

I snaked my tongue into the crease and got my first taste of pussy. I found it delicious. She took her hands and spread the flesh surrounding the stiffened clit and I knew she wanted me to suck on it. I latched onto it drawing it into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue. She gasped loudly and gripped my head, holding it down where she wanted it to be. I pleased her with my tongue for a long time until I felt her begin to jerk. Her toes were poking into my hips sending a message that I was too inexperienced to receive, but she spelled it out for me.

“Put yuh cock in mih quick baby ... quick ... ah near cumming.”

I rose up hastily and with the help of her shaking hand the head of my cock found her pulsing entrance.

“Push, baby, push ... give mommy yuh cock ... let mommy make yuh a man ... her man.”

I pushed up and into the welcoming chute and instantly began a quick, novice, back and forth jabbing. She brought her hands onto my back and hugged me tight. I could feel the soft breasts with their stiff, long nipples, pressing into my armpits. I felt her legs come around and rest on top of mine, clamping them in place as I jabbed wildly into the clinging pussy as she did her own dance under me.

She was gasping and grunting and I was breathing hard as I thrust into her. She let out a sudden loud screech and her body started convulsing rapidly under me. I opened my eyes and looked at her flushed face. Her eyes were rolled back, showing whites as she rolled her head from side to side, her body jerking, her mouth wide open, and her nostrils flaring. I stayed still as she climbed and then came down from her high with me still inside her.

“You turn baby, fuck mi hard until yuh cum ... fuck yuh mommy pussy.”

She stroked my back, urging me on and I ploughed into her furiously, finding encouragement in the sound of my lower belly slapping against hers. She pushed against my onslaught, meeting my hammering with hungry, grinding jerks of her own that had my head swimming with delight. My body exploded in appreciation against hers, and she hugged me tight, cooing sweet words into my ears as I shook passionately, juice flowing from me into her, bringing me a maddening pleasure unlike any I’d ever experienced, making me smile.

I remained inside mommy until every drop of fluid was drained from me, every spasm subsided. She held my face in her hands kissing it sweetly, lovingly. Tears were rolling out her eyes, bud she smiled broadly and pulled me down on top of her in a crushing embrace. I felt the muscles in her pussy walls working on my still fairly hard cock. I liked the feeling and began to move slowly inside of her.

“I can see it’s gonna take a lot of work to make this thing of yours go down ... but we’ve got time,” I heard her say.

I nodded, not knowing what to say to that, not even caring to say anything. I was just lost in bliss.

“Let’s go to your room,” she whispered.

We got up and headed for my bedroom like eager puppies in heat, she in front, me behind enjoying the bounce of her fat backside. On the bed she immediately took my cock into her mouth and sucked it furiously. Making slurping, gagging sounds as saliva gushed all over my dick. She was in a kneeling position. She turned sideways and taking my hand placed it between her thighs from the back, onto the wet cunt. I massaged it gently then worked a couple of fingers into the hole, poking and probing and stirring. She wiggled her fat brown ass as my fingers explored her cunt. She sucked my balls into her mouth, holding them there as she jerked my cock. She licked the spot between my balls and asshole, pressing down on the muscle hard with a stiffened tongue. She then let the tongue probe the entrance to my anus, and left it there for some time, nicely teasing the spot. The strange new sensation was mind blowing.

She left my cock and ass alone and turned around, straightening up and backing me like she’d been when I was rubbing cream on her back in the bathroom. I could see her pussy peeking out from between the thick thighs, gushing slime and contracting like a beating heart.

“Mount me baby, mount yuh mommy mare and ride mih hard, gih me it good,” she cried out

I gripped an ass cheek with one hand and spread it, as the other hand guided my cock to her opening. I slammed all the way into her with one sudden hard thrust that made her grunt loudly. She pushed back against me and I pulled the cock back out to the entrance then sent it plunging back into her. She hissed loudly and shivered.

“Stand on the floor,” she whispered.

She guided me, and without breaking contact we took up the desired position, me standing on the floor, she on the mattress on hands and knees, back arched, ass high. I started pummeling into her with hard, deep thrusts, my groin making beautiful music against her bouncing cheeks, deriving intense pleasure from the sloshing sound and the quivering brown batty with its little cellulite bumps. I looked down at mom working her ass against my pounding like a fired up porn star, rolling and grinding and bucking lustily, and I knew that there was no way I was going to fuck her that one time and then forget it happened. I was going to be fucking her for many years to come.

I rested my knees against the edge of the bed and grasping her rumps tightly, sunk my fingers deep into the soft flesh. I quickened my pace and fucked her hard and fast for a long time until she suddenly bucked and screamed as another orgasm tore through her body.

Shortly after I felt mine coming and just as I was about to cum I pulled out of her letting her have the first blast on her puckered hole. I pressed my spurting cock against the little tight hole that I’d been eyeing thoughtfully for more than fifteen minutes. I felt my cock part the wall and go in and as I spurted cum I pressed hard and sent half of my cock into the surprised passage, making her yell. I held her tight to prevent her from pulling away, and I kept on pumping away in the little tunnel while draining all I had into her. She quickly adjusted and rolled her big batty in rhythm with my thrusts. I kept on pumping the little hole though there was no fuel left in my nozzle to give.

“Ooooooh ... this feels good baby ... mommy likes this surprise,” she cried out in a satisfied voice.

I remained inside the A tube, packing it with meat for another two or three minutes, mostly rolling my hips in a slow grind as she oooohed and ahhhhed under the stuffing pestle . Realizing that though doing the job my cock was less than maximum-hard, and I would likely be in there for a very long time, I gently eased out of the clinging batty and watched as my thick cum cream rolled out of it like snot from a baby’s nose.

When we were finally lying side by side she turned to me and said:

“Alan I thought yuh say this was yuh first time.”

“It is.” I assured.

“So where did you learn some of these things?” she enquired.

“From watching porn.”

“I’ll have to watch some with you, boy,’ she said seriously.

“So this won’t be a once only and forget about it thing as you said?” I asked anxiously.

“What do you think, baby?”

“I think not ... I want this to be a regular thing ... you’re sweet mommy,” I said, meaning it.

“Good, that’s what I thinking too ... I won’t give up this nice cock ... but is still our secret ... an ongoing one,” she said, squeezing the object of her recent pleasure.

Later, while we were having lunch, she looked at me, and smiling, said:

“You know Alan, I stayed home today with the intention of going to Phyllis fence and calling her out to gih her a piece of mih mind. But suddenly she don’t matter anymore ... she can have your father and he can keep her until he move on to the next bitch ... I don’t care ... I have you and that’s good enough for me. I’m happy.”

I wish I could have told her that Phyllis didn’t matter to me either, but for too long I’d been feasting my eyes on that tasty looking baked custard next door, eating it only in my imagination and dreams and spurting into rags what should have been spurting into her hole. She had become an obsession. I also thought it would be nice to fuck her and have my dad find out, as revenge for my mom. I was determined to make it happen.


12