Bathroom Mishap

Story Info
Guy surprised in bathroom by sister-in-law.
1.5k words
4.36
16.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sue and I were staying at my mother-in-law's house for a week for vacation. Her 24-year-old younger sister would be there too. The house was small and only had one bathroom. We worked out the shower schedule and all that, so that wasn't the issue. The issue came at night if two or more people needed to use the bathroom at once.

The second night there I woke up and had to go. I also had a major boner. So, I sat on the toilet, waiting for my cock to go down so I could pee. I often sit to pee so that I'm sure not to miss the toilet and mess up the bathroom. I really didn't want to pee all over my mother-in-law's toilet. There isn't a window in the bathroom and it's really dark. So, when I heard the door open and someone else come in, I froze.

At first, I thought it was Sue, but I soon figured out it was her sister Cindy. She literally sat directly on my rigid cock. I reached up to cover her mouth so she wouldn't scream. In doing so, I brushed against her big boobs. They were way bigger than Sue's, medium tits. I cover her mouth and whispered in her ear.

"Cindy. It's me, Tom. Don't freak out."

"Tom? What are you doing?" Cindy asked. She's cute but not very bright.

"What do you think I came in to pee," I stage whispered.

"Sitting down?" she asked.

"Yes. I didn't want to pee all over your mom's toilet. But I had an erection so I was waiting for it to go down," I explained.

"Well, that's not gonna happen. Your cock is inside me."

"Trust me. I know," I said, feeling my cock getting harder and bigger.

"Well, I can't wait. I have to pee," she said and suddenly I felt her piss running over my cock and down into the toilet.

Her warm pee triggered my body to respond in kind and I started shooting my urine up inside my sister-in-law. It felt amazing. I have a really powerful stream and it was really shooting up there. I also felt it roll back down and out of Cindy's cunt too.

"Holy shit, Tom. Oh, fuck, I think you're gonna make me come," Cindy said and started rubbing her clit.

I reached up inside her shirt and grabbed her big, braless, tits. When I started pinching her hard, plump nipples, she lost it and exploded all over my cock.

After her orgasm, she got off, tore off her shirt, spun around to face me and climbed back on my still hard cock and started riding me. She told me to suck her tits, which I gladly did. Too bad it was so dark I'd love to see what her tits looked like.

By now I was ready to shoot and told her, thinking she'd get off and simply jack me off to finish me or make me do it, but she stayed on my cock. I couldn't hold back anymore and shot my load into my sister-in-law.

She lifted my head, gave me a deep French kiss and said, "Best piss I've ever had." Then got up, wiped herself and went back to her room.

The next night I got up again and went into the bathroom. I wasn't going to take the chance and decided to stand this time. As I got closer, I felt someone sitting on the toilet.

"Cindy? Is that you again?" I whispered.

"No Tom, it's me," my mother-in-law said.

"Oh, hi Paula. Sorry. I'll come back."

"Don't be silly. I'm almost done," she said. Then suddenly I heard piss hitting the inside of the toilet.

Without warning, my cock started to grow. Shit, now I was triggered by pissing? That's just great. I'll have to start therapy if this keeps up.

I must have sighed, because Paula said, "What's wrong Tom? Is my peeing getting you excited?"

She then reached out and grabbed my hard cock and pulled me closer to her.

"Mmm this is nice. So, this is what you've been giving Sue every night? And Cindy last night? I guess it's mine turn tonight." And with that she promptly shoved my cock in her mouth. She grabbed me by the ass and held me there so I couldn't move.

"Paula, I don't think we should, Oh, my God," I said when she ran her tongue around the head of my cock in a swirl motion. Sue did that too. I wonder if her mother gave her this tip.

Paula was kind of plain looking, but like Cindy she had big boobs, and liked to got without a bra, her saggy boobs swaying about. She also had a fat butt I admit I liked to stare at. Sometimes while grabbing Sue's ass while fucking her, I imagined it was Paula's ass I was grabbing.

Paula reached up and stroked my balls and that's when I shot my load. She swallowed every drop. I heard her furiously rubbing her clit until she moaned in her own orgasm.

"Well? She asked. "Don't you have to pee?"

"Yeah. I thought you'd get up first."

"No. I'm good. Just go ahead and go. Just aim for my clit," she said with a smile in her voice.

"God, this family is weird. I guess I married the sane one. Sue and I never played in golden showers or anything kinky. We'd been here before and nothing like this ever happened. What was going on?

"Well, are you gonna go or not? I would like to get some sleep tonight."

My bladder was really full and having to wait for my orgasm just made it more intense. I stepped up to the toilet and after a couple of seconds, felt the release. I did my best to hit her clit, but it was dark and I couldn't see.

Finally, I was done. She then got up and shoved her pussy, now coated with my piss on it, into my face.

"I sucked you off, now it's your turn," she said, grabbing my head and shoving it into her cunt.

I grabbed her hips and pushed myself away. "Are you crazy?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "Very, now lick me."

Remember ing my fantasy, I grabbed her ass and went to town eating, licking and sucking on my mother-in-law's pussy with my pee on it. Her pussy tasted surprisingly good, my pee did not, but I over looked it to achieve my goal.

She stroked my head and whispered, "That's right, lick Mama's pussy."

Then, I shoved a finger inside her cunt, while sucking on her clit. That did the trick and I felt her pussy tighten on my finger as she moaned and shuddered in orgasm.

The next day nothing happened, but that night Sue went out with a couple of her friends and I was left alone with Paula and Cindy. I thought it best to stay in my room. I even locked the door.

Soon, the two came in, stark naked and stripped me naked too. Paula was holding a spare key in her hand, laughing. "Nice try, but we're horny and your wife is gone."

"You mean your daughter?" I asked, like she forgot who Sue was.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," Cindy said.

"Yeah. Now shut up and just enjoy this," Paula said, before she climbed on my face. Cindy was sucking my cock.

Now that I could see them, they both had nice bodies. Paula was a little heavy, but Cindy was in nice shape.

Since Cindy and I already fucked, she said she wanted to see what I tasted like and sucked me to orgasm, while I got her mom off with my tongue.

I shot off in Cindy's mouth, while Paula squeezed my head like a vice with her thighs while she soaked my face in her orgasm.

They switched places and I felt Paula slide my still hard cock inside her hairy cunt. I thought the hair would bother me, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. For an old broad, Paula had a tight box. My cock felt every inch of her pussy as she slid up and down on it. I grabbed her fat ass and started smacking it. She yelled and told me to hit her harder. I did until my hand started to hurt, then I just grabbed it hard.

Cindy came on my face, rubbing her clit with her finger, while I tongue fucked her. Then I felt Paula started to shudder on my cock in her orgasm, which triggered mine and I shot my wad inside my mother-in-law.

They let me suck on their big tits. I licked around their big areolas and fat nipples. Cindy's areolas and nipples were smooth and brown, while Paula's were pink, but full of those bumps. Then I got to tit fuck both of them. After a few minutes of that, I laid down and they put their tits together and captured my cock and they stroked my cock with their boobs until I shot all over then. They licked my come off each other's boobs.

We got cleaned up after that, as Sue was due home soon.

From then on, one or both of them would do something sexual with me. Sue never found out and I like visiting more often. It's amazing what can happen with a bathroom mishap.