Ellie's Pee

Story Info
Matt reveals his secret and shares Ellie's sensual shower.
1.8k words
4.62
38.8k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After more than a year together, watching Ellie undress still made Matt feel the same way. He'd still get that nervous jolt of excitement when he realised she was pulling down her skirt, or reaching for a clasp, and he was feeling it right now.

The two of them had just been for a run, so it was no surprise to see Ellie peeling her shirt away from her skin - still shimmering with sweat - as she prepared for a shower. Matt followed suit, removing his top quickly to make sure he didn't miss anything.

Next came the sports bra. It didn't have a clasp, so Ellie simply slid it up over her lightly-freckled chest. She quietly sighed with relief as her pale breasts bobbled, free from their constraints.

Matt couldn't help himself staring. Her pink nipples were hard, perhaps from the sudden cool of the bathroom, maybe from their workout, or possibly because she was feeling the same nervous anticipation as him, ready to share in their nakedness.

Ellie didn't have the largest chest, she was a slim girl and her boobs were no exception. But she was far from flat. There was still more than enough to cup your hand underneath, and right now, that was exactly what Matt wanted to do.

"You perv!" Ellie giggled, after turning her head to catch him gawking. She played coy, covering herself with her arms and turning away from him.

The pair certainly weren't strangers when it came to each other's bodies, but Ellie could be a bit shy. She covered it up with jokes and playfulness, but Matt could always see the truth in her reddening cheeks.

"Sorry," Matt apologised. "You know I can't help it, though. Every inch of you is just so beautiful."

"Stop!" Ellie laughed, her ears almost maroon at this point. "Come on, the water is nearly warm, let's not waste it."

With that, she returned to the task of undressing, still facing away.

Ellie was well aware Matt was back to staring, and he could see her bend over a bit more than necessary as she slipped her hands into her shorts and under her panties, before sliding both down with her thumbs in one smooth and steady motion.

Once again, Matt marvelled at his girl. Her soft-but-firm bottom cheeks caught the light, and he almost glimpsed a hint of her pussy lips as she leant forward. Then her butt jiggled away as she bounced towards the tub.

With one more hop she was in, quickly pulling the curtain behind her and moving under the water.

Still half-clothed, Matt hastily went about removing his socks, shorts and boxers. Unsurprisingly, he was hard. Stepping over to their shower bath, he looked down at Ellie's grey underwear. The colour made it easy to see a distinct dark patch in the middle.

Matt pulled back the shower curtain just enough to peek inside. Ellie's body was now dripping wet, as she let the water rush over her face and through her blonde hair.

After a couple more seconds admiring, Matt climbed in behind her. He reached out and pulled her body towards him and into a hug, kissing the side of her neck and resting his penis against her back.

She squealed protestations and wriggled away - it seemed they were still playing their game.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone," Matt conceded. "Just let me under the water, will you?"

Ellie gave an exaggerated sigh and inched across to make room.

Their ceiling-mount shower had seemed totally unnecessary to Matt when he first saw it. What difference did it make whether the water came down from the ceiling or a bracket on the wall?

He'd soon caught onto the benefits when he realised it meant he and Ellie could shower at the same time. The falling water spread wide enough to cover much of both of them, as long as they each stood a bit to the side.

Ellie continued washing her face, but Matt noticed she was shifting her weight from one foot to the other and back. He realised what she was going to say before she even opened her mouth, and his heart skipped a beat.

"Oh, hold on. I need to pee."

She started towards the back of the tub and the curtain, but this was the opportunity Matt had been waiting for. He took her wrist and held her in place, then tried to sound casual.

"Just do it in here."

Ellie blushed again, and pulled a face like she knew this was another game.

"I'm serious," Matt insisted. "You were the one talking about wasting water a minute ago, and now you're getting out of the shower to pee in a toilet and waste a flush?"

"You're messing with me," Ellie pushed back. "You don't want me to pee in here, some of it might get on you. Plus, wouldn't you find it a bit gross watching me do it?"

"No," Matt answered, before taking a breath for courage. "I'd find it hot, if I'm honest."

After all these months together, this was the first time Matt had ever mentioned this particular fetish. He knew it wasn't totally mainstream and worried how Ellie would react to finding out.

She didn't look entirely repulsed just yet, so that was a good start.

"Really?" Ellie asked dubiously. "You're telling me it would turn you on?"

Matt simply responded with a nod. It was his turn to feel embarrassed, eyes firmly on the floor as he waited for her to say something.

But she didn't. Instead, she took a step back over to close the gap between them, still watching him cautiously. She lifted his chin with a finger and forced eye contact, challenging him to smirk and reveal it was all a joke.

Matt just met the gaze of her green eyes. It was Ellie who ended up breaking the staring contest, as a hint of desperation flashed across her face.

"At this point I don't even care if you're joking," she said, scrunching her nose whilst crossing her legs and squirming. "I really need to go."

Ellie edged back and took a wide stance, feet apart. She peered down at her rosy vulva below a neatly-trimmed bush, and spread her labia apart with a finger from each hand.

Then Matt saw the first drips start to emerge, quickly forming into a gush of warm urine. He glanced up at her face to see it relax in relief, her soft lips parting as she exhaled and closed her eyes.

God, she looked so hot.

Ellie wasn't exactly aiming for the drain, and the pee pooled around their feet despite the still-running shower. But Matt didn't wait for her to finish, stepping forward into that pool and taking her face in both hands, meeting her mouth with his.

As they shared a loving and passionate kiss, Ellie let go of her lower lips to pull him into an embrace. She pressed her chest into him, her smooth bosom and tender nipples brushing his short hairs and naked skin.

The direction of her stream was no longer under control, and they could both feel its warmth running down their legs. They weren't quite under the shower head anymore, so there was no doubting that the wetness they felt came from inside Ellie.

As her flow started to subside, Ellie moaned and pressed her fingers into Matt's back. He ran his hand down her neck and over her breasts before settling down at the source of that sweet nectar.

He cupped his fingers beneath her pussy and felt the last dribbles lubricate them. He resisted the urge to hold them up to his face - better to take this one step at a time - and instead used that pee-soaked left hand to take her by the waist and turn her around.

"I'm ready for you, baby," she whispered.

He bent her over slightly, reaching around to take one of her breasts in his palm as he used the other to guide his pulsing cock towards her soaking vulva. She braced herself against the wall, waiting with lustful expectation.

His tip glided across the entrance to her vagina, made slippery both by their natural lubrication as well as the wet urine still coating her genitalia. He pushed forwards and felt his penis engulfed by her warmth.

She sharply inhaled before letting out another audible moan as he let the full length enter her body, pressing his hips up against that tight butt.

Matt's unwashed left hand was now free, and with Ellie facing the tiling he felt safe to bring it up to his nose. He inhaled her scent, creating a dangerous cocktail with the endorphins from their workout still coursing through him.

He pulled back, feeling her tight folds gripping every ridge of his penis, before thrusting inside her again with renewed vigour.

Ellie couldn't help but cry out. It wasn't just the physical stimulation, but the emotional pleasure of knowing he was being vulnerable with her. The extra intensity of his affection and the fact it all stemmed from simply doing what came naturally to her.

She'd always seen peeing as something shameful. The sound of her stream hitting the water would leave her cringing if she knew other people could hear.

Yet here Matt was telling her - showing her - it was just another thing he loved about her. With every pulsating thrust he proved it.

She met his intensity with her own, throwing her rear-end back into his midriff so they slapped together each time he entered her. She wasn't trying to contain her moans anymore, lost in the moment as the rising tide of orgasm began to wash over her.

"Cum for me, Matt," Ellie begged. "Fill me up with your love."

Matt didn't need telling twice, the tide was ready to take him too. He buried his cock in her again, and again, and finally he felt that warm rush spread through his body as he spurted semen in waves deep inside her pussy.

Ellie was already shuddering with her own sexual fulfilment, reaching back to grip his hand tightly as they came together.

She took a few deep breaths to steady herself, before slowly helping him pull out and turning to caress him again, wrapping her arms around his body and finding his mouth for another gentle kiss, then resting her head on his shoulder.

She could feel the cum starting to drip out of her, now mixed with her pee and sweat, her wetness and his, tickling the insides of her thighs as it trailed down them.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," he replied.

Ellie broke their bear hug to look into his eyes and grinned.

"You up for another run tomorrow?"

--

This is my first-ever erotic story, let me know if you want more! I already have enough ideas for at least another two chapters of this one, I just need to know if it's worth writing.