Bathroom Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was the most recent photo that made my blood run cold. Sophia was gagged, arms and legs bound with rope, sitting on top of the disgusting toilet where it all started. Her naked body was covered in cum, both fresh and dried, and I knew that no one man could have produced that much semen. It was obvious that Sophia had been used by multiple men.

I felt sick to my stomach as I realized the extent of the depravity that Sophia had been subjected to. She was nothing more than a plaything to him, a slut to be used and discarded at his whim. The fact that she had willingly gone along with his sick games made it no less disturbing.

As I sit on the couch, holding Sophia's forgotten phone, a notification pops up. My heart sinks as I see it's another message from the stranger. I try to ignore it, but my curiosity gets the best of me, and I open it up. It's a video.

As the camera zooms in, the man's dick looms larger and larger, dominating the frame. The thick, engorged veins pulsate with every beat of his heart, the tip glistening with pre-cum. Sophia's eyes widen in anticipation as she takes in the size of him, a glimmer of excitement there, a desire to be filled by something so massive. The man towers over her, his frame looming over her small, fragile body.

He presses his enormous cock against her trembling pussy, and Sophia gasps around the ball gag in her mouth. Her body tenses in anticipation, knowing what's about to come. For a moment, he just holds it there, not moving, letting Sophia tremble in anticipation, and then, slowly, he starts to push. She moans, a sound that is half pleasure, half agony, as she feels herself being filled up. Her pussy lips seem to almost be dragged inside her with him as he presses in, and she squeals around the gag in a mix of pleasure and discomfort. The man's cock is so thick that she can barely take it, and her body instinctively tenses up, trying to push him out. But the man is relentless, and he continues to push, inch by inch. Sophia's body convulses in response, her hips moving involuntarily, grinding against him, seeking some kind of relief from the overwhelming sensation of being filled so completely. Her legs are spread wide, bound by rope, leaving her completely at his mercy. As he finally pushes all the way in, buried to the hilt inside Sophia's tight, wet cunt, the man grunts with satisfaction. Sophia moans, a guttural sound that echoes off the walls of the bathroom, as her body adjusts to the sheer size of him inside her.

The pain and pleasure mix together, creating an indescribable sensation that consumes her. The ball gag in her mouth muffles her cries of pleasure, and the only sound in the room is the wet squelching of his cock as he thrusts in and out of her, using her body like a toy for his own pleasure.

The man is relentless in his roughness towards Sophia, using her body like a toy for his own pleasure. He grabs her hair and pulls it back, exposing her neck and breasts to his rough kisses and bites. Sophia's pierced nipples are stretched and pulled, eliciting moans of both pleasure and pain from her. The man seems to take pleasure in causing her discomfort, slamming into her with a force that seems almost violent. As Sophia's body responds to his rough touch, her eyes roll back in her head in a mix of pleasure and pain. Suddenly, without warning, her body arches off the toilet seat and she lets out an harsh grunt. Her body shakes violently as she begins to squirt, drenching the man's cock and the filthy bathroom floor beneath her with her fluids. The intensity of the orgasm is too much for her to handle, and she falls limp from the overwhelming pleasure. Despite Sophia's state, the stranger doesn't let up, continuing to pound into her with a brutal intensity. His massive cock stretches her to the limit as he thrusts in and out of her, driving her body into the toilet, shaking with each impact. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh fills the air as the stranger takes what he wants from Sophia's helpless form. With each thrust, her limp body is jolted against the toilet, causing her to moan and groan in her sleep. It's several minutes before the stranger finally reaches his climax, his body pulsing as he spills his seed deep inside Sophia's pussy. The sensation of him filling her with his cum seems to trigger something in her, and Sophia's eyes snap open as she comes back to awareness.

He's still pumping into her, his body pulsing with each release of his seed, his hands squeezing her breasts brutally as he finishes. Sophia is trapped under his weight, her body pinned against the dirty toilet seat as he continues to pound into her with an intensity that's both painful and pleasurable.

My eyes are glued to the screen as the man grunts, trying to pull out of Sophia's pussy. Her lips hold him tightly in place, making it difficult for him to escape. He tugs harder, but it's no use. Her pussy has a vice-like grip on his thick shaft, and her lips around his massive girth has formed a perfect vacuum seal.

The man starts to twist his hips, pulling back slowly, and then thrusting forward again. With each withdrawal, Sophia's pussy stretches and clings to him, resisting his efforts. Her walls are so tight around his cock that it's almost as if they don't want to let him go. The man's efforts to withdraw were palpable as he twisted and pulled his hips back, trying to break free from Sophia's vice-like grip. Her pussy lips clung onto him tightly, resisting his attempts to escape. I could hear the sound of his grunting and panting filling the room as he continues to try and pull himself out.

As he finally succeeded in beginning to free himself, Sophia's moans grew louder around the gag that was muffling her voice. It was then that I could see the physical toll the intense act was taking on her body. Her pussy lips stretched obscenely around the girth of his massive member, bulging outwards as he withdrew. The head of his cock was so thick that it looked like it was about to tear her apart.

As the man pulls back, Sophia's pussy lips stretch to an almost inhuman degree, clinging tightly to his shaft as if they never want to let go. Her walls convulse and pulsate around him, milking him for all he's worth. He twists his hips, slowly pulling out and then thrusting forward again, making a little more progress each time, determined to break free from her grip. Each time he pulls back, her pink flesh stretches and clings to him, her pussy lips bulging and stretching around his thick girth, the wet, sticky sounds of his withdrawal filling the air. The man's cock head finally pulls free with a loud, wet pop, and the sight of Sophia's pussy stretched wide open is mesmerizing. Her body convulses as he withdraws, and the sight of her gaping hole, still twitching from the aftershocks of his cock, is almost too much to bear.

The sheer size of his cock has left her raw and gaping, and I can see the slick remnants of their coupling dribbling down her inner thighs. Her inner walls convulse, desperately trying to milk a shaft that is no longer there. It's like her pussy is in a state of shock, unable to accept that the incredible pleasure she was experiencing has come to an end. The sheer amount of cum that spills out of Sophia is unbelievable. It's like a deluge of thick, white fluid that just keeps pouring out of her stretched pussy, down her legs and onto the floor in a relentless stream. The sound of it hitting the floor is almost deafening, and I find myself feeling both turned on and disgusted by the sight.

As I watch, the man begins to untie Sophia from the toilet, pulling her up to her feet. She is unsteady on her feet, and her legs are shaking from the intensity of their encounter. But even in her dazed state, she seems aware of the mess she has made. With a mixture of horror and fascination, I watch as the man pushes her down onto her knees and tells her to lick up the thick, white fluid from the bathroom floor. Sophia looks up at him with needy desperation in her eyes, but the man shows no mercy. He grips her hair tightly and forces her face down into the mess, making her lick and slurp at the cum and fluids that have spilled out of her. Her tongue darts out, lapping up the thick, sticky fluid as the man pulls her hair and grinds her face into the disgusting mess. I can hardly believe what I am seeing. It's both horrifying and arousing at the same time, and I can feel my own arousal growing as I watch. Sophia's body convulses with each lick and slurp, and I can see the humiliation and pleasure etched on her face.

I jerk as the phone in my hand dings again, the sound of a new text message startling me and as I read the message on Sophia's phone, my heart sinks. It's a set of directions to a parking lot, with a message that simply reads "7 pm, tomorrow".

12