Bathroom Prodding

Story Info
A locked up boyfriend on his way to meet his sweet lover.
1.5k words
4.24
12.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason plodded down the street, the gritty grey texture which would usually have been crushed under his massive gait was now only lightly limped across but now a slight limp, like a deer he stepped daintily down the street. Trying to hide it.

He wore blue trousers and a grey hoodie, all pristine and clean. A mask also covered the lower half of his face, it was plain black and did its best to hide its face, but even then red cheeks peeked out anyway, but he didn't care. It worked its job and covered up his bright velvet lips.

The bag that rested on his right side was a bright brown. Even though it was light the unknown contents rested on Jason's consciousness like a paperweight for the soul. The small vat of clear, liquid lube and the big and girthy and long cock of a strapon prowled in his bag, a slithering predator.

With sweaty hands he clutched the bag and continued his journey. Tightness wrapping around his lower half rocking back against the fullness of his ass, continuing to break his stride.

A limping stride he carried all the way to the McDonalds. His face brightening and his lips quaking the closer he came to his working girlfriend. Off to interrupt her shift as she had ordered him the days before.

Ignoring everyone around him he pushed the glass door open and entered the busy restaurant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His hands hooked around the waist band and pulled down his trousers. His underwear finally pulled off from his genitals and his penis was revealed to the open air. It was locked in a small pink cage which itself was covered in tiny bright pink hearts and pearly red kisses, from the head of the cage dribbled a line of clear precum. The pale slime oozed from the head of his small caged dick, leaking onto the floor.

"Oh, look at you!" Ava, his girlfriend, exclaimed as she lowered her hands and gripped his dull red, shaven testicles that had been drenched in the slime that was his precum.

Jason grunted as she began to kneed his balls, the line of precum dripping even faster.

"And so happy to see me," she lulled, her eyes gleaming.

Jason grunted, "Please, just take it off," as he did, she reached between her fast-food uniform and small breasts to pull out a dainty key attached to a chain necklace.

"Maaaaybe" she drawled, reaching up and kissing his lips, decorating her own with his glowing velvet lipstick, "But you promised me something, remember? So, turn around," she whispered.

Jason sighed but did as she asked, he turned around on the spot and presented his ass to Ava, the beads of his precum twirling and twisting as he spun.

She looked at his bent over body, hands on the bathroom wall for between his shaven ass nestled a bright red heart, similar to that of his lipstick, sticking out of his ass. The rest of its silver body was kept in by his anus.

Though he could not see it he knew a smile full of teeth and fangs had decorated Ava's face, "Good Boy!" she exclaimed again, she reached down and flicked the red heart, generating a groan from Jason as it nudged against his prostate.

"And you know what good boys deserve, right?" she questioned, gripping his body and spinning it back around. The locked pink cock was right in front of her face.

"Rewards of course!" she said giddily, the key twinkled in the light as she brought it up to the lock and with a oh so satisfying clink of metal on metal, she pulled the lock from the cage and removed the pink bars from around his cock.

Immediately his penis erupted from the opening, a fleshy red head pulled off and quickly became erect, but even then, it was small and almost... dainty. Thin, readily and short was his dick, only an inch bigger than what the cage allowed him to be. But Jason didn't care, he only cared for his own release. To grab Ava by the ass and spear his dick into her tiny pussy, a hole that had been denied to him for so long, to grab her breasts as he orgasmed, walking out of this fast-food parlour his dick free of its cage and his girlfriend's womb up to the brim with his spunk.

Outside of his musings and fantasy Jason's dick still drooled, covering one of Ava's own fingers with its runny excess.

"No, No, No," she said whilst shaking her head, her hand went down again to flick his testicles. Knocking him out of his daydream and eliciting a brief moan of pain.

"Whaa--What, Wh- "Jason tried to speak, his thoughts clouded by pain. He could only peer at her for a second as his knees crumpled and she pushed him around once more, face down ass up.

Before he could speak, he let out another groan, this time of pleasure, as she pulled out his buttplug, stripes of lube came flying out with it, leaving his anus to clench and tighten around the empty air.

A quick zip and the noise of buckling straps reached his ears. But the squeeze of lube decorated his hole and whatever was aimed behind him. That was when a cold, slimy and dick like object toppled down onto his ass.

"Oh you've got to be--" his eyes widened pupils dilating. The steady firmness of the cold lube and the encroaching strapon had changed. With a flash of pain Ava's nails dug into his flesh and she entered her collapsed boyfriend.

The rubber dildo buried itself into his ass, soon meeting her waist and his ass with a satisfying squelch. Jason muttered a light moan as his greedy prostate was bombarded. His small dick quickly began dripping beads of precum, soon it was a continuous line of grey fluid whipping from the ground and his quacking cock as his body shuddered.

Ava however was in rapture, the pussy she denied from Jason was runny with fluids that ran down her small thighs, hammered out of her genitals by the thrusts of her fake dick.

She dominated Jason with her fake dick, humping him like a horned up dog in the hopes of achieving her own orgasm.

He could feel Ava rearing up above him, her thrusting and moaning was becoming faster and stronger. The pleasure ran up his spine and to his penis like a current of electricity..

Even the occasional kick to his testicles from her enthusiastic thrusting could stop his orgasm, only enhancing it and soon after he felt his anus clench around the rubber dick.

His ass quacked and suckered around its intruder, his dick lit up and with a small shudder outpoured lances of watery, creamy cum. Well dripped would be the more prudent term.

Like with his own cum he collapsed onto the bathroom floor, his cock becoming drenched in the puddle of his cum in a similar squelch as the strapon leaving his ass, unlike the departing of his plug his anus didn't clench but instead gapped wide open..

The smell of sweat and of his salty juices filled his senses, as did Ava's tuttering. He may not have been able to see her but he could hear as she quickly approached his lying body and flipped him over.

Her body was graced by the artificial lighting above, sweat and lube reflected off her body like sunlight. Her face was set in a large grin, covering up where beads of drool had dripped down her face.

But all the light seemed to coalesce around her lower half. The big and artificially meaty dildo glistened with lube and it mesmerised him, keeping his eyes locked on, his mouth went dry.

What did catch his eye was her lips, so engorged from their intimacy. She reached down to kiss him, he tried to oblige her but he was so sapped of strength he could barely raise his head, and with a small, gurgling chuckle she kissed him.

His tongue raced to wrap around hers but what he did not expect was an onslaught of slime, of his own watery, salty and bitter seed that erupted into his mouth.

So obsessed was he that in her approach he had not noticed her hand reaching down onto the floor below his shrinking penis, scooping up a handful of his gunk, delicately putting the pearly jizz into her mouth.

The cum poured into his mouth and before he could do a thing she detached from his lips, leaving him to gag and splutter on his own sperm.

He could only look on as she quickly cleaned up her fast food uniform, ridding it of her own juices and the lube which had exploded over it. The mask he had worn to the restaurant was dubbed over her vagina before being quickly thrown onto his own pile of cum, soaking it and covering up her scent, to his own chagrin..

His dazed mind and cum addled mouth only awoke when he heard the quick unlatching of the bathroom door and Ava's own confident walk out the door, he scrambled up to reach it, knees digging into the puddles of liquid left behind, desperate to lock it before anyone else could walk in.

Ava walked back to her shift, all she could think of was when to lock Jason's silly little penis back into its cage, a smile graced her teeth and her lower lips shuttered.