Sushi and the Rules

Story Info
A date for sushi, rules, and more.
2.8k words
4.61
6.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are rules, but they're for both of us. The goal is for us both to enjoy this. If you don't enjoy this, then you're welcome to stop. But if you ever do, then we're over. I don't do 'in and out' of relationships."

Sarah and I were back at my apartment, after dinner. Here is how it happened

After calling her and spending a few days trying to find a time we would both be free, we settled on Friday evening. I met her at my place and drove us to what turned into our first official date, and had no idea what to expect. She was sweet, and I could tell that she had gone all out to dress nicely for the sushi restaurant she had picked out. She wore a long navy pencil skirt, a tan button up blouse, tan shoes and a delicate silver necklace. Definitely not what she had worn to work that day.

We were in a round corner booth, and had somehow drifted into each other as the evening wore on.

I was new-ish to sushi, and she encouraged me to try a few things and see what I liked.

"Who knows what will turn out to be your new favorite."

She said it casually, but as she did her hand drifted over my thigh and just over my package.

Her hand sat there absent-mindedly stroking over the head of my cock and down my thighs until I stopped eating entirely.

"Don't tell me you're done already." Her throaty whisper in my ear moved its way down my spine.

"No, I'm just enjoying what you're doing, sweetheart."

"Oh really?"

Her hand moved slowly back up the inside of my leg. I thought that she was going for my dick agin but she went past it. To the side. Her hand smoothed against my belly.

"Mmmhm..."

I slowly moaned. I started to be worried I was going to get too loud at the restaurant. No one was seated near us, but if she was wanting to jerk me off in public then someone would definitely notice. Her hand was so soft.

It hand slid down me, from my belly inside my boxers, and for a moment enveloped my dick before wrapping around my balls.

With her free hand she used chopsticks to pick up a piece of fish. She was so dexterous, and casual. To anyone else in the restaurant it just looked like she was relishing her meal.

She closed her hand on my balls. I let out a surprised gasp and started to move away, but she pulled me down. Her thumb and index finger had wrapped tightly around the base of my scrotum, and the other fingers were clinching.

"Tell me you like this." Sarah leaned over like she was going to nuzzle me, but whispered something else in my ear.

"Tell me you like the pain."

I could feel the hurt in my kidneys. Wet welled up behind my eyes and every part of my body needed it to stop. But she was right. I did like the hurt, because it came from her.

"I do. I like it."

She let go and I immediately missed the squeezing. I gasped and caught my breath. My cheeked pushed into hers and I realized how flushed I must have gotten. Sarah's hand drifted back away from me and I was sorry to know it was ending. Sarah half stood and kissed me on the forehead before settling back next to me.

The waitress, walked up and asked if we enjoyed the meal. Sarah spoke for both of us.

"We did, but I think that the wasabi was almost too much for him. He is still getting used to it."

"Yes, he does look a little red. First time?"

I nodded, and she left the check. I looked over to Sarah. It felt like I had passed some test I didn't quite understand. Regardless, I was proud.

Sarah insisted on paying for both meals, and we walked to the front door of the restaurant. Just before we got outside she let out one loud smack on my ass.

"All mine." She said casually.

I was embarrassed, but proud. I didn't know what being hers meant, but I'm glad that's what I was.

We rode back in my car and joked around. At a light I turned and grabbed her left hand, not really sure what I wanted to do, but knowing I wanted to do it with her. I kissed each finger back and forth until the car behind us honked. When I looked up I discovered that the light was green, but neither of us had noticed. She pushed my hand away and laughed.

"Watch the road mister." But then grabbed my hand back right away. I drove the rest of the way without a word, but holding her hand.

Back at my apartment afterwards Sarah turned serious again. She pulled a red candle from her handbag, stood it on my counter and lit it with an old Bic.

"There are rules, but they're for both of us." As she started her speech she took something small and metal out from her handbag. I was mostly listening, but curious what it was. It clinked as she set it in my counter and tilted the candle over it. Whatever it was, would be waxed to my counter soon.

"Pay attention! This is very important." I snapped back to focus. She continued.

"This is one key, and as you can see, it stays here. I have the other one with me, and will use it sometimes. You can use this key anytime you want, but if you do then, our relationship is over. It doesn't matter how mean I've been or what I have done or not done. If you take this key, I'll never do another thing for you again. Understood?"

"I understand, but I still don't see what is so important about that key, especially since you will have the other one."

"I'm getting to that. First, I want you to strip completely. And don't get excited, you will not be having sex tonight."

I wasn't sure I believed her about no sex, but I was excited to get naked with her. I assumed she would too, but she just stood back with an impatient glare. Suddenly I didn't feel excited, just like I was being scolded. My shirt and jeans were already off, and I stopped at my boxer briefs.

"I've already seen what little you're packing, and I came back here anyway. I'm obviously not going to be disappointed."

That one stung, but I complied. I slipped my underwear down, and was suddenly reminded that I had manscaped before the date. No razor, but clippers in the shower to make everything tidy. Trimming makes some guys look bigger, but it doesn't for my dick.

"It really is cute isn't it?" Sarah said, mostly to herself.

She took a step towards me and cupped my balls again.

"Can you get a bowl of ice for the next part?"

"Sure but what are we-." She put a finger to my lips to shush me.

"You'll see. And if you don't like it, we'll stop." She smiled sweetly. I walked to the other side of the kitchen. She didn't say how much ice, or how big of a bowl. I wanted to show my obedience, so I grabbed a small mixing bowl, emptied a mostly full ice tray into it and walked back.

"Perfect! Hold on to it for a minute." She cupped my balls and slowly stroked my dick. I leaned forward to kiss her, and she turned her head up to meet me. I was confused, but enjoying every bit. We kept kissing, as my balls started to lift on their own. I wasn't on the edge, but was coming up on it. She pulled back slightly and spoke sweetly to me.

"What kind of dick do you have?"

"What?"

"What kind is it?"

"What do you mean?"

The hand on my balls lifted slightly and the stroking stopped. I looked down and her eyes met mine.

"Do you have a big cock?"

"Umm... no."

"Do you have a thick cock?"

"Definitely not."

"Is it.....average?" She quickly squeezed and released my balls. It hurt, and I stumbled, but found my footing. She asked me again.

"What kind of dick do you have?"

"A little one. It is under five inches, and thin. I have a little dick."

"Bingo." She whispered.

Both of Sarah's hands let go of me. I didn't know what she was doing until I felt the cold against me. I shrieked.

"Don't back away. You back away and I leave. Understood?"

I nodded. My voice was gone.

"Good, now I'll take the bowl, you hold this ice against your little dick until I tell you to stop."

I did as she said. I'm sure I looked pathetic, standing in my kitchen, holding ice to the bluest balls I'd ever experienced and whimpering.

She slowly walked back to her handbag, pulled something out and strode back to me. Watching me submit the whole time. I didn't know what was coming, but was already agreeing to it.

"Good boy. You make me happy by submitting. I'm about to reward you. Drop the ice."

I did as she said and the ice cracked as it hit the floor. She grabbed me balls again, but this time I couldn't see what she was doing. She leaned over me, and I could just see her straight brown hair and smell her perfume. I felt pinching, weight, and something smoothing against me. It felt comforting, or maybe nurturing. I don't know how, but giving her control in that moment felt so right.

She pulled back and I saw something shiny. My dick had pulled in on itself, and my balls had shrunk back against my body. The cold always did that, and I knew I looked like I had mostly dodged puberty in that state. What was new was something metal over my package.

"This is called a chastity cage. It will keep you from getting hard as long as the lock is in place. The lock has two keys. One is with me. Where is the other one?"

I was stunned. What had I agreed to? Was this going to hurt? She pulled my face up, bringing my gaze from my encased package, up to her face.

"Tell me. Where is the other key?"

I looked past her to the red wax mound on my counter and something clicked.

"It's there on my counter. I can unlock this whenever I want."

"That's right, little boy."

"But what happens if you do that." It was strangely so comforting to have her talk down to me. To know someone was in charge, and that it wasn't me.

"We'd be over then. Sarah, I don't want that, but does that mean you don't ever want me to cum?"

She pulled my face down and kissed my forehead.

"No, little boy. I'm going to take care of you, and make sure every orgasm you have with me is worth remembering. If it isn't worth it to you, at any point, just unlock yourself."

"But what will you do if I don't?"

"Maybe nothing. Maybe suck that little dick of yours again. I might just ride a big dildo in front of you." She winked at that. I knew she was serious, but for some reason it made us both laugh.

"That brings me to another important part of this. I'm still going to take care of myself. I plan to as soon as I get home, in fact. I am going to pull out a vibrator and enjoy that I can cum, but you aren't. And why and aren't you?"

"Because I--" she reached over and started to bounce my balls. I could feel my dick start to get hard, and a ring pulled on my balls. I doubled over and pulled back from her.

"Tell me why you aren't cumming tonight, but I am. Tell me now, or I'll never touch your little dick again."

I stood back up, but somehow my gaze dropped down to our feet.

"Because I'm waiting for you."

"That's right." She caressed my face, and nuzzled into me. "Oh, I am going to have fun tonight. I am going to orgasm so hard knowing that you are waiting for me." My mind raced. Lust and gratitude raced through my veins.

"I could take care of you tonight. I could --"

"Oh really mister? Do you think you've earned a reward already?"

"I, well I just had a great time tonight and want to take care of you, sweetheart."

"And you're ready to stay locked up for this?"

I nodded slowly. Sarah pulled me in for a kiss.

"Well, lead the way, little guy."

I was still naked, except for the new chastity cage, and she still had everything on. I stepped around her to lead her to the bedroom and felt a smack on my ass, just like at the restaurant, but on my bare skin this time.

I yelped, and giggled in spite of myself. I flicked on a lamp as I went into the bedroom, turned, and saw tat she was still at the doorway.

"Stand by the bed, I want you to watch."

In the soft lamp light she licked off her flats, one by one. Right, then left. She rolled her ankle each time.

Sarah untucked her top, and started at the top, unbuttoning as she went. It wasn't until I could see her peach bra that her eyes met mine.

Sarah winked, as she undid her skirt at the side, and slid it down her generous hips revealing lacy peach panties. My chastity cage was pulling on my balls and I started to collapsed forward again.

"You'd better relax, mister. You still haven't taken care of me yet. Here, sit on the floor."

Sarah took one soft hand on my shoulder and eased me down on the floor next to my bed.

"When we are done. I expect you to thank me."

"Thank you."

She chuckled

"Not now. You'll know when."

She slipped off her top, and turned away to unclasp her bra. It fell to the floor.

I enjoyed the view of her long legs, athletic ass, bare back as she brushed her straight black hair over one shoulder. She seemed to take her time with her hair, as if she wanted me to wait and drink it in.

Sarah thumbed her panties, and slid them down her long smooth legs. I started to get up.

"No,I like you there. Stay on the floor."

She turned to me all at once.

Her silver necklace shone bright in the dim light of the room, and hung between her firm breasts. I've never been good at estimating, but I would find out later that her bra size is 34D. I was still taking her in as she strode towards me and started playing with my hair.

"Aren't you glad there's no way that little dick of yours will let us down tonight?"

I started to nod, but she stopped me.

One hand tilted my chin up towards her.

She took an extra step towards me. Over me and my mouth instinctively opened to her pussy.

She wasn't shaved, but neatly trimmed. When I let out my first moan all of her pubic hair vibrated into my face.

"That's it. Slow, mister. Take your time. Show me how grateful you are."

She tilted her body over me. One hand was on my head, and I'll never know about the other one.

I enjoyed the opportunity to let my tongue slowly caress her delicate lips. The thin short hairs brushed on my mouth as I slowly rocked us together. I took it as a little bit of challenge to go even slower than she wanted, hoping she'd beg me to speed up, but she never did.

I soon lost myself in the sound of her heavy breathing, how the soft skin of her thighs got impossibly hot against my cheek.

She pulled my hair as she pushed my head deeper into her, and relaxed back. And then deeper into her. We went for waves of a building rhythm that way.

My hands found their way to her hips and I squeezed her into me.

I wasn't sure when her moan started, but I helped her build it to a crescendo.

Finally, she relaxed and straightened up. Sarah moved a hand to meet mine, on her hip. I leaned away, as she took half a step back.

She looked down at me, and I did up to her.

"Now is the time, mister."

"Thank you, sweetheart."