Bathsheba and a Wife's Blind Spots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was while I was doing this that sexy babe Bathsheba walked into the room.

I jumped up, covering my erect cock with my hands and yelling: "What the hell are you doing here?"

Bathsheba did not seem affected by my outburst or by the fact I was standing naked in front of her, holding an erection. She did not even seem unduly perturbed by seeing an unconscious naked woman, who was clearly not my wife, spread-eagled on a double-bed with her hands and legs bound in bondage restraints.

Bathsheba said: "I'm sorry to interrupt...whatever it is you're doing...but your wife said I could move in some of my stuff tonight rather than doing it all tomorrow. I did not know that would be a problem. Or that you would be...using...my bedroom before that..."

I stuttered a feeble response, not knowing what to say: "This is my friend, Angela, we've just come back from swimming together...we've been practising some new strokes...using, er, swimming harnesses, to get into the right positions...er, Angela has been feeling really tired and she...er, she just dropped off for a bit..."

Bathsheba nodded and then added: "And these, er, new swimming positions, they involve you both being naked do they? I bet you're getting very good at the breast stroke with Angela. You could even say she can do it in her sleep now. Or should that be you who can do it in her sleep?"

Saucy, cheeky young slut! I continued to dig my hole deeper, committed to following my sex plan now: "Yes, they say it's better without costumes so you can see clearly how your muscles and limbs operate..."

Bathsheba nodded again and smiled: "And I guess some of these swimming positions are so pleasurable to enact that you can't help feeling aroused..."

I replied, knowing I was fooling nobody: "Yes, of course, there's nothing sexual about it, of course, Angela and I are very close friends...They say you should enjoy swimming together!"

No way was I going to let this slut spoil my good work when Angela was at my mercy!

Bathsheba smiled once more: "Of course. Nothing sexual. Close friends. Very close from what I could see when I came in..."

The hot bitch was both tempting me and taunting me. I wanted to grab her and throw her to the floor and fuck her. Wife downstairs or no wife downstairs. Angela naked on the bed or no naked Angela on the bed...Ah, that reminded me, I had urgent business to attend to with hot Angela...

Deciding to go on the offensive, I said: "Sarah said this room was important for your work, my dear Bathsheba. The location and rent were ideal for you, she said. I'm sure you wouldn't want anything to jeopardise your moving in..." I craftily let the implied threat linger in the air. A new idea entered my head. Dare I put it into action? The rewards would be great!

Bathsheba took the hint. "Of course not, Mr Arbiter...Simon...Simon, I would not want to do anything to disrupt your happy domestic situation. Particularly with your wife's, er, current condition and the vulnerable position that puts her in."

Ah ha, I thought, I gotcha, you sexy bitch, Bathsheba!

At that point, to complicate matters even more, my wife entered the room.

Sarah said: "Hi, Simon, is everything okay, I heard you shout?"

I panicked for an instant before remembering, to my relief, that my wife could not see a thing.

I replied: "No, all's well, Sarah. I was just a bit surprised to see Bathsheba as I wasn't expecting her to move in until tomorrow. I've just been moving things around a bit, furniture and stuff and her belongings, to make it more comfy for her. Helping her."

Sarah sounded relieved: "Oh, good, this temporary blindness makes me more anxious about things, I think. Hope everything is okay for you, Bathsheba?"

Bathsheba replied quickly: "Perfect, Mrs Arbiter, your husband has been very helpful...He is the perfect gentleman."

I noticed Bathsheba was now wearing something completely different to her earlier outfit and yet it was just as sexy and as revealing. This is the sort of thing she wore off-duty, I thought to myself, and as a red-blooded man I was certainly not complaining. She had on a blue denim mini-skirt which started at her waist, below her bare hips, and barely covering her knickers. Needless to say, there was a lot of thigh and leg on show; and this time her black leather boots started beneath her knees and had quite high spike heels.

Over her pert young breasts Bathsheba wore a white sports bra -- or was it a short crop top? Over her shoulders and arms she wore a blue sports jacket with wide white stripes along the arms. The jacket was unzipped and ended at her hips, showing off her cleavage, her tight stomach and the stud in her belly button. Around her neck she wore a black bead necklace with a heart-shaped locket and her long black hair fell loosely around her shoulders.

Needless to say, I was still erect, even though what was stimulating me now was not so much Angela's naked body as what I could see of Bathsheba. The idea that I was standing like this, with Angela trussed up like a prize turkey waiting to be eaten on the bed behind me, in front of my unwitting wife, turned me on even more! I wanted to take the thrill factor to the next level and put my body closer to Bathsheba's, who unconsciously backed away against the bedroom wall as I rubbed my erect cock against one of her thighs. Some pre-cum came out and lodged on her leg.

I spoke again to my wife, who was still standing in the doorway to our immediate left, close enough for either me or Bathsheba to reach out and touch her.

I said: "Yes, Sarah, Bathsheba is a very creative individual and you know that I am too, as a communications expert. I was wondering if I might be able to book Bathsheba for some modelling assignments for my health and well-being website..."

I reached out to stroke Bathsheba's hair and let my fingers linger on her cheek. She flinched but said nothing. Then I pressed my body closer to her. We were quite well-matched in size, so that my erect penis was now rubbing noisily against Bathsheba's left thigh.

Sarah said: "What's that squelching noise, Simon?"

I replied quickly: "Oh, just using some squeezy sponges to remove some marks from the wall over here for Bathsheba, Sarah. Nothing to worry about."

With great dexterity I had moved my hands around Bathsheba's waist and undone her mini-skirt so that it slipped, of its own volition, down her thighs and over her knees to rest on the top of her leather boots, as I forced her back against the wall. Then I used the fingers of one hand to slip under her red velvet knickers' elastic and to start fingering her pussy.

Bathsheba moaned slightly but not enough to disturb Sarah. With another couple of quick motions of my hands I had successfully pulled Bathsheba's knickers down over her thighs to expose her pussy and I was now inserting several fingers inside her most precious place while I continued to rub my cock against her thigh. Bathsheba was getting nice and wet now. Wow.

On the bed, Angela suddenly seemed to rouse slightly and emitted a low moan.

Sarah heard it and said: "What was that noise, Simon?"

I replied: "Don't worry, darling. Bathsheba brought up her stereo radio but I thought I had turned it down sufficiently so we could talk, looks like there's still a little bit of noise coming through..."

While I was saying this, I had made a sufficiently wet opening in Bathsheba's hot cunt to allow me to insert the head of my cock inside and, with a few vigorous thrusts, I began to enter her. My hands were now fingering the flimsy cotton material covering her breasts and her nipples were becoming more prominent in response to my work. Bathsheba moaned again and my cock started thrusting deeper and deeper inside her as I became more and more turned on by her lovely, feline body, her bare bottom bouncing against the wall and making a slapping noise as I fucked her.

My wife seemed to be getting bored and said: "Oh well, I can hear that with the sounds from the radio and the noise of you and Bathsheba straining yourselves to clean the wall, I should be better off just leaving you both to it. Do you want me to make you both a pot of tea?"

I leaned in to kiss Bathsheba on the lips. She turned her head to try to avoid me and I licked the side of her face. My cock continued to pound into her and I felt myself beginning to come. I was unable to answer my wife so carried away with lust was I and I was grateful for Bathsheba's intervention.

Bathsheba gasped and stuttered: "Uh, no Mrs Arbiter, uh, we're fine, oh, uh, mm...We're both into our work now, best to leave us to finish what we've started...oh, uh, mm."

I punctuated the end of Bathsheba's sentence with my own panting and groaning as I exploded inside Bathsheba's sexy body, filling her up with my hot sperm that had already been brought to boiling point by both Angela and then Bathsheba's beautiful thighs and pussies.

My wife was still blissfully unaware, presumably putting the noises down to our physical exertions with the sponges and my ineffective turning down of the volume on the radio.

Sarah said, walking away from the door: "Okay, I'll leave you to it then. All that straining and panting you're doing, Simon, you clearly need to do more with Angela to get yourself fitter!"

Recovering my voice, I replied: "Yes, darling, I intend to do more with Angela to help me get fitter, I can promise you. I'll be getting plenty more exercise with Angela, she's got a real fit body now. I'll work her hard and she won't be able to say No."

When Sarah had gone, Bathsheba, sweat covering every inch of her beautiful body, pushed me away.

She said: "You bastard, you fucked me without my permission, in front of your wife..."

I replied: "Yes, but I felt you wanted it, Bathsheba, you need to be serviced wearing sexy clothes like that...You were asking for it, like Angela was in her sexy swimming costume! And you don't want to lose out on renting this room now, do you?"

Bathsheba said: "You're blackmailing me sexually, you're playing with my head. I can see what you're doing. I've met too many men like you before. Look what you've done to Angela..."

I answered: "I know, spare me the toxic masculinity and coercive-control speeches, Bathsheba. I'm as feminist as the next man...up to a point. And that point is about seven inches when hard and I've just put it into you."

I kissed her on the lips, holding her roughly by the waist and squeezing her bare ass.

I said: "You're beautiful, Bathsheba, you know that. No man could resist you. And I meant what I said about giving you work on my website and I will pay you good money for it..."

Bathsheba replied: "Now you're treating me like a prostitute, your cheap whore. Is that the way you see Angela over there? We're just receptacles for your lust, aren't we? Oh, I think she's waking up..."

Bathsheba was right. Angela was moaning and her eyes flickered open. She seemed confused to awake to find herself naked and her hands strapped to her widely spread thighs.

Angela spluttered: "What the fuck? What the fuck is going on?"

Still naked, with sperm dripping from the end of the cock which had just penetrated Bathsheba, I walked over to my box of tricks, removed a black ball mouth gag and stuffed it in Angela's mouth to shut her up.

I said: "You and Angela, just receptacles for my lust? I hope so, Bathsheba, I hope so!"

I then went back to Bathsheba and put a purple collar-to-wrist restraint around her neck and pulled the strap down from the neck brace so that I could clamp both Bathsheba's arms tightly behind her back, tying each wrist in turn to the restraint strap that ran vertically down her back from her neck.

Bathsheba seemed too stunned to resist and felt very compliant.

I said: "My god, what a stroke of luck, you're a submissive, aren't you, Bathsheba? What a find! A sexy, young, submissive model available for me to fuck! And I don't have to pay for it!"

She replied: "No, I'm not, damn you, I'm not your slut, please let me go, I promise to do what you ask..."

I then tied a blind-fold around Bathsheba's head, so that she was effectively in the same position as my wife. Now, with her completely at my mercy, I steered her over to the double-bed and lay her down next to Angela. Angela was struggling but was quickly realising her position was hopeless. She looked at me with a mixture of fear and pleading and...did I imagine it...a little bit of anticipation and excitement? I knew Angela had had her fair share of previous boyfriends, both black and white, and liked a bit of spice in her sex life. Maybe this is what she had wanted from me all these years I played the role of the reliable but impotent, boring male friend? If so, she had come to the right place. Not that she had much choice in the matter, thanks to my little needle of course.

And now I was thinking about putting a bigger needle into her -- a flesh-covered, throbbing needle, the same sort I had just pumped into Bathsheba's yielding body. A big hungry cock, in fact, a rampant penis which was getting harder again already and had one name on its lips: Angela. My cock wanted a piece of Angela now and it wanted to pump inside her too until it was empty!

I stroked Angela's conveniently spread thighs and started licking her pussy. God, she tasted so good. I had positioned myself on the bed in such a way that I could thrust my cock into Bathsheba's mouth. I pulled Bathsheba's long black hair and she soon got the message and started to vigorously suck my cock. Good girl, I muttered, good girl.

I moaned to myself in ecstasy: "Oh sexy Bathsheba, oh lovely Angela, my beautiful pair of sex sirens, I want to fuck you both, fuck you in the house while my wife is making a pot of tea downstairs. Oh wow, what a great way to use a spare room, what a threesome!"

I was saying this aloud and neither Bathsheba nor Angela could reply as their mouths were filled.

I pulled my cock out of Bathsheba, not wanting to come in her mouth even though it was very tempting. I was also tempted to just come over her pretty face and take some photos. But no. No, not at all. My cock wanted to have some Angela, remember?

I stroked Angela's curly red hair and licked her face before moving down to kiss and gently bite her big breasts. She had larger breasts than Bathsheba, I noted, although both women had wonderful tits. I was older than both of them, as was my wife, and it was good to taste two younger women for a change. I had been faithful to my wife for too long and it was time to enjoy myself again.

The bondage restraint made it easy for me to enter Angela's holes. I propped her ass up on a couple of pillows and thrust my shaft into her pussy as I massaged her thighs and breasts. After several minutes of rhythmic thrusting I had made a large enough hole to take most of the length of my cock. I thrust my cock inside her cunt a few times. Oh Angela, I thought, I'm fucking you at last, I'm inside your hot body at last!

My first thought was to come in her pussy but then I had another thought, as I could not help but notice how inviting her asshole looked with her legs spread and her ass cheeks resting on the pillows. Whether in tight skirts or tight trousers, Angela's ass had always turned me on. I wanted to fuck it. Her pussy could wait.

I said: "Have you ever been fucked in the ass before, Angela?"

I had wanted to come in her pussy badly so had to use one of my favourite techniques to delay my climax, thinking of a particularly unsexy female celebrity. It worked and I could control my erection enough to come out of Angela's pussy without shooting my cum inside her and reach under the bed for my box of tricks again. I pulled out some anal lubricant and used a generous helping on Angela's ass.

After using a sex toy on Angela's butt to help make her other hole accessible for my cock, I entered her well-lubricated ass. I looked at Angela's face as I squeezed her tits and raised her thighs higher so that I could fuck her ass. Her eyes seemed to be pleading with me to stop and sweat was running down her brow and over her face. At first her ass resisted but I soon felt my cock begin to force its way past the resistant, defensive muscles and begin to get sucked inside Angela. Her body had given up the struggle and was welcoming me in. Victory over her ass!

I shouted in ecstasy: "Oh, sexy Angela, I want to fuck you. I want to fuck your ass!"

My cock was well inside Angela's bottom now and I cried out in pleasure and gave one almighty thrust just as my wife opened the bedroom door again. Unable to stop myself, I shot my load into Angela's ass, my hands pushing apart her legs as I did so. Oh god. Oh wow. What a feeling.

Sarah said: "Oh, Simon, I heard noises again? Did you say something about Angela? Is Angela here too now?"

I couldn't say anything, I was lying face down on the bed now panting, my lust spent, unable to move. Would, in a few seconds time, my wife finally rumble what was going on? Busted!

Bathsheba, of all people, came to my rescue. She said: "Yes, Mrs Arbiter, Angela is now here. I had sent her down to my car to bring up some more of my stuff. Simon brought her back with him from swimming because he thought another pair of...er...pair of hands...might be useful. What you heard Simon shout was: "Oh, Angela, don't I want this muck too! Where there's muck there's brass!" It was just his creative way of saying that he admired my valuables and thought they looked expensive!"

Recovering, I added: "Yes, Sarah, I need another pair. Two pairs are better than one. And I enjoyed touching Bathsheba's valuables and admiring them. Just like I enjoyed touching Angela's valuables and precious things!"

Sarah seemed confused: "Angela's valuables? I don't understand."

Bathsheba jumped in again: "What he means Mrs Arbiter is that he was reminded of the day he helped Angela move and when he was admiring her booty...I mean...her precious things too."

Sarah seemed still rather confused. "Ah. Okay. Well, it seems to be getting a bit crowded up here, so I won't interrupt your moving in work, Bathsheba. You don't want a temporarily blind wife getting in your way!"

I said hypocritically: "A beautiful blind wife, Sarah. Don't forget that!"

Sarah laughed: "You better watch yourself with him, Bathsheba, a bit of an old charmer he is! Angela, I'm sure, has known him too long to fall for his tricks..."

Bathsheba laughed: "Oh yes, Mrs Arbiter, both Angela and I are old enough to know better than falling for your roguish husband's dirty tricks! Thank goodness we've both got boyfriends, eh?"

This seemed to ease Sarah's doubts. I could tell that she knew something was not quite right. But the three of us laughed together at that point. Sadly, Angela could not join in.

Bathsheba said: "Actually, we've almost finished up here, Mrs Arbiter. Angela and Simon can fix up the rest of my stuff and I'll be back around with the rest when I move in tomorrow evening. If you could be ready to let me out, I'll just be a few more minutes..."

Sarah said: "Of course, Bathsheba, dear. I'll see you downstairs in a few minutes."

My wife left the room. I felt sorry for Sarah, despite my bad behaviour. Could anyone really blame a loyal wife for having certain blind spots regarding her lusty bastard of an unscrupulous husband?

After my wife left, I removed Bathsheba's blind-fold and bondage restraints.

I said: "Very clever, my lovely Bathsheba. You've earned your freedom for tonight. But remember, you'll be back on bondage duty again tomorrow night! I might even fuck you in my own bedroom, lying beside my sleeping wife! Prop your head on her lap while I fuck you stupid! I might give her a sedative first, of course...And then maybe fuck Sarah asleep as well!"

Bathsheba glared at me: "You took me against my will, just like you took Angela. But I need this room, you bastard. But I promise I'll fight you. You won't find me an easy lay. Goodbye...and I'll leave you to finish up here with Angela..."