Bathsheba and a Wife's Blind Spots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela had been listening and I'm sure had begun to get the picture. I removed the ball gag from her mouth and kissed her on the lips just as I heard Bathsheba's high-heeled boots trace their way downstairs again.

Angela, tears streaming down her face, looked at me and said: "Oh, Simon, you drugged and then fucked and used me. How could you do it to me, your friend? And in front of your wife and this Bathsheba woman?"

Stroking Angela's hair as I sat beside her on the bed, I kissed her again on the lips and licked the tears from her face.

I said: "You know I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, Angela, and today I got what was my due. If you agree to behave and do what I say from now on, I'll release you from your restraints and drive you home. Deal?"

Angela submissively nodded her head. What else could she do? I knew that she was mine now, just as Bathsheba was mine and that, as long as my wife's blind spell lasted, I was going to have one hell of a great time with them all. Three women in a bed with one man? Well, why not?

If this was my mid-life crisis, folks, well, bring it on! I was going to enjoy every moment of this crazy, thrill-filled middle-age, boring husband no longer. I might even look up Kristina again, to try to add her to my little harem...if that was not tempting fate a little!

THE END.