Bathtime with Mom

Story Info
Julie finds herself peaking in on her Mom in the bath.
2.7k words
4.47
55k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2022
Created 11/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers

Julie left her room one afternoon to hear strange sounds coming from the bathroom. Through the door she could hear her mother, Sarah, sighing and groaning. Julie turned very red. She was 18, she knew exactly what those sounds meant, and yet, she still felt a strong need to investigate. The bathroom door lock had been broken for ages so all it took was gently turning the handle and very slowly pushing open the door to give herself a good view.

Her mom was in the bath, the water filled with bubbles. The lights were dimmed and scented candles had been placed around the room filling it with a soft glow. Julie's Mom was gripping one of her large breasts, squeezing it. Her other hand was deep in the water, as best as Julie could tell Sarah's hand was right between her thighs.

Julie bit her lip as she watched and took in her mother's moans. She'd always had a little crush on her, she thought her mom was gorgeous. She was tall, with a perfect body and long curly red hair. Julie had the hair but she was shorter, skinnier, less full in the chest. She also felt she had too many freckles. Her mom just had a small amount on her nose and forearms. Julie's freckles seemed to cover her face, her arms, her shoulders and her breasts. Though her girlfriends had seemed not to mind, Julie had always been a little self-conscious about them. Whenever she imagined the perfect version of herself, she always seemed to picture her mom.

Julie continued to watch. Sarah withdrew her hand from between her legs with a small pink vibrating toy in her fingers. Julie was surprised to see that she had the exact same toy hidden in one of her drawers. Sarah changed the setting on the vibrator and put it back where it had been, moaning a little louder than before. Julie felt her own hand moving downwards, into her pants. A semi-unconscious action. She did not stop herself as she continued to watch intensely. She was picturing what was going on under that bathwater. Her forefinger began gently rubbing her own clit in response. She felt herself leaning gently against the doorway, her other hand attempting to hold the door steady, keeping the little gap open so she could continue to watch the show.

After several more minutes of pleasuring herself, while she watched her mother pleasure herself, she accidently let lose a rather loud moan to compliment Sarah's. Julie's hand slipped from the door and immediately clamped onto her mouth. But it was too late. The door flung open and Julie stood there, one covering her treasonous lips, another deep inside of her pants. Her mother had turned her head at the sound of another person. She was surprised to see her daughter there and even more surprised that she didn't feel upset by it at all. She did her best to play the stern mother, furrowing her eyebrows, but she couldn't manage a frown, only a smirk. She turned off the vibrator, and put it aside. She was a little out of breath.

"You should have knocked." Sarah said passively. Julie tried to respond but only let out a squeak. Her mother laughed and shook her head. "Well you may as well come in, just shut the door." She said, leaning back against the bathtub, her large breasts with their slight sag on full display for Julie. Her daughter did as she was bid, without making a sound closing the door behind her gently and standing in the middle of the bathroom. Julie felt overdressed. Her mom really owned her nudity while Julie stood there in an old t-shirt and some jeggings, her hair tied up in a neat ponytail.

Sarah looked at her daughter curiously, thinking deeply. "Well... since your here... the water is getting a little cold, mind turning the hot water on for me." Julie nodded and went over silently to turn the hot tap on, boiling water suddenly filling the tepid. Julie began mixing the water with her hand without thinking, trying to get an even temperature in the bath as she normally would, was she running one for herself. Her fingers lightly grazed the bare upper-leg of her mother and she withdrew as if shocked by electricity.

Sarah just giggled. "I think that's enough hot water now." She said softly. Julie went over to turn off the tap. Sarah had been given enough time to think. Now she knew what she wanted to do. "So..." She began. "Do you spy on me a lot?" Julie shook her head furiously.

"Mom, look, I'm sorry." She said in a hurried tone. "I'm really sorry, I don't know what happened but just... something came over me and I..." Panic washed over her. Sarah, lifted herself up in the bath a little and placed a wet but comforting hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Sweetie, it's fine. I think it's a little normal, actually. I mean when I was growing up me and your Uncle Charlie and your Auntie Mary, well we'd often 'walk in' on each other." She said with a little smirk. "It was a small house and well... sometimes we'd see things. And I know sometimes I lingered... and I'm pretty sure they did as well." She said, smiling at the shocked look on her daughter's face. "I'm just surprised you'd pay much attention to me. I'm an old lady." Sarah added with a self-depreciative tone.

"Are you kidding?" Julie found herself suddenly blurting out. "Mom, you're like... gorgeous... beautiful." She said, surprised to hear her mom describe herself in such a way. She turned red and smiled with a look of embarrassment, falling silent again.

Sarah raised an eyebrow. "Well I'm glad you feel that way, and to be honest, women my age so rarely feel very attractive. She said in a sad tone. Then she decided to add: "though you're very pretty too, you do know that right?"

Julie smiled and giggled a little. "Yeah but you have to say that, you're my Mom."

"Well I mean it." Sarah said with a strange look on her face, a face Julie had never seen on her mother before.

Julie nodded, still smiling, "Well I'm sorry again, I'll leave you to your bath now..." She said, slowly moving towards the door.

"Actually..." Sarah began. ".... I was actually hoping... you would stay."

Julie turned, once again stunned. "I um... okay.."

"Yes, I think you might like to have a bath too... with me I mean."

Julie nodded. "I...I'd like that." She said, blushing furiously.

Julie slowly undressed, very nervous, as her mom watched. Sarah was also nervous, worried this was way too far but part of her wanted this very badly. Goose-pimples covered Julie's skin, without realizing she was hugging her arms across her chest and her legs pressed together, not as comfortable being on full display as her mom was. She went up to the large bathtub and quickly got into the warm water. It was a bit of a squeeze but there was enough room for the two women, their bare legs touching each other's, Julie's on the inside, Sarah's on the outside.

And so they sat, facing each other, both of them wanting, both of them very aroused but neither of them brave enough to make the first move. Sarah decided to just talk to her daughter, see if that cut the tension. "You um... you're into girls then?"

"Sorry I never told you..." said Julie, glancing up nervously before turning her gaze back to the foamy bathwater. "...I'm gay." She said softly.

"Hey that's great." Her Mom said, with a smile. She rubbed her foot gently against her daughter's thigh affectionately. "I'm actually a little gay myself... bisexual really..." She said, feeling strangely elated to be able to share this with her daughter.

Julie smiled back at her Mom, feeling a little more relaxed. She had figured that might be the case when she invited her into her bath but she wasn't exactly sure. "How long...?" She asked, curiously, though a little nervous asking the question.

"I've known since I was about your age. Me and my best friend Milly... well at a certain point we became a little more than best friends. Then I went to college and there were a lot of girls... and guys too... and then after that I met your father through a friend and... well here we are." She said with a smile. "How about you? I guess I should have known, you were never bringing any boys around here. And I you and Lucy went to the junior prom together 'as friends'." She said with a smirk.

Julie laughed. "Lucy's parents are like super religious so I mean... but like... I dunno... I was worried you and Dad might get upset as well."

"Well your father... maybe. He and I have never really had 'the talk' but I know he's not a raving homophobe. Me though, I'm fine with it. Just girls though?"

"Just girls." Julie replied. "Sorry." She felt a need to add.

"Why sorry? Don't be sorry, as long as your being you, I don't mind. Are you and Lucy still together, she doesn't come around as often."

Julie shook her head. "Lucy didn't like all the sneaking around, she was worried her parents might find out so..." Julie sighed and began staring at the bathwater again.

"That's a shame, I liked her. But I'm sure you'll find someone else." She said with a kind smile.

At that moment Julie found the courage to look up at her mother with a somewhat sultry gaze. "Someone like you?" Her heart was beating fast.

It was Sarah's turn to blush. Her mother, a moment ago being very confident herself, suddenly realized the situation she'd put herself and her daughter into. 15 minutes with her vibrator had turned her brain to mush and when she'd seen Julie in the doorway she was thinking with the organ between her legs, not the one in her head. Now they were both naked and sharing the same bath. What twisted porno had she just found herself in? Talking with Julie properly, honestly, as they had not done in so long seemed to re-awaken the mother in her and she had to put an end to this, whatever this was.

"Julie... this was a huge mistake... I shouldn't have invited you back, I should have just sent you away... look we can't I mean... your father and I... and you're my daughter..." But she couldn't deny the fact that she secretly wanted this. It had been a long while since she'd been with another woman. But it wasn't just that. There was something very arousing about this taboo situation, something that made her loins ache with want. And looking at her daughter now, not the little girl she'd once bathed in this very tub but a woman herself, a woman who had been with other young women. Still she felt like a predator, she felt unclean.

Julie was very confused now. Her mom, a fantasy she had harbored for years had seemed so eager just a second ago. And now she was this close to having that fantasy come true but yet her mom wanted to back out? Julie had no clue what made her do what she did next. She stretched one of her legs forward, pointing her toes until the biggest one found itself rubbing against her mother's opening.

Sarah gasped at the touch and grinned at her daughter. She'd never been touched like that before. Trust this new generation to really make sex interesting again. Whatever thoughts had overwhelmed her before - guilt, reason, logic - they all went out the window, replaced once more by pure lust. She began to moan again, short, sharp moans.

Julie grinned back at her. "F-feel good?" She asked nervously. Now came a new anxiety for Julie, ensuring her mom had a good time. She had to impress her at this or how the hell were they gonna live together after?

Sarah reached down to make a slight adjustment, placing Julie's big toe right on her clit. "Mmm... now that's the spot, try to keep it there." Julie understood and nodded, making small circles with her toe as her Mom lay back in the warm water and caressed her large breasts. "Mmm... good girl." She murmured, moaning softly all the while.

After several minutes of this Julie retracted her foot and moved her body forward, a large amount of water splashing out of the bath. Sarah didn't care though, her own heart racing as she watched her daughter rise out of the tub, water dripping off of her glistening chest, and lay the front of her body against her own. She grinned as their breasts pressed against each other's. Julie kissed her mom on the mouth. It was a little clumsy and awkward to begin with but skill and passion soon took over. As they kissed, Sarah wrapped her arms tightly around Julie's wet back, pulling her daughter closer. The feeling of their bodies rubbing gently against each other's made them both sigh and groan into the kiss. They had both stopped thinking completely and given in fully to their primal desires.

Lips still locked, Sarah groped blindly for her vibrator and turned it on. When she felt it slide into her, Julie cried out, breaking the kiss. "Oh fuck!" She grinned down at her mom. "You know, I have the same exact one." Sarah laughed heartily.

"Like mother, like daughter." She giggled, mussing up Julie's hair and giving her a loving kiss on the forehead. "I have a whole bunch you can use anytime you want." She added. Julie giggled, in awe of the thought of Mom's secret collection of sex toys. They kept kissing and groping each other, the vibrator working all the while. And soon, for the first time that afternoon, Julie came and came hard. Sarah touched herself to the sound of her daughter squealing with pleasure.

Julie removed the vibrator, giving it back to her mom, who cleaned it off with with her mouth. Julie meanwhile, went straight for Sarah's chest next, giving the large breasts a squeeze and suck, her eyes looking up at her mother as she sighed and smiled. "I wish mine were this big." Julie said a little solemnly.

Sarah took one of her daughter's breasts in her own hand and gave it a little squeeze. "I don't know, these seem perfect to me, nice and perky. Trust me, the bigger they get the worse it is. Can't turn off the attention they get you and they hurt your back. Course mine didn't swell this big 'til I had you. But a small sacrifice." She giggled, stroking Julie's face softly. "Course your father seems to like them... oh god your father..." Sobering reality seemed to wash over her again suddenly before the thought was interrupted by Julie introducing a shower head set to pulse.

A little while later, they left the bath, dripping and panting, exhausted. Only Sarah's towel was in the room so they took turns drying the other off before pressing their bodies together once more and kissing passionately. Sarah held her daughter's face in her hand. "That was...." she wanted to say 'wrong', instead she said, "...amazing." Julie agreed, grinning broadly, her eyes looking eager for round two. Julie's head was in a fantasy world, she'd just made love to the woman of her dreams, her ultimate crush. Inside Sarah's head was cold reality mixed with a school girl's rebelliousness, she was conflicted.

"Dad's not home 'til this evening right?" Julie asked suddenly.

"Hmm... yeah, not 'til this evening. Why?" Sarah asked, feeling a little sexed out.

"Oh I just was wondering..." Julie leaned foward and murmured in her Mom's ear, "Maybe we could like cuddle for a bit?"

Sarah could do that. And so they lay there, in Sarah's large bed, sheets pulled around their naked bodies pressed right up against each other's. Julie was warm and safe in her Mom's arms, napping quietly. Sarah contemplated what she'd just done and what the consequences might be.

JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers