Bathtime with Mom Ch. 02 - The Shower

Story Info
Mom has been avoiding Julie since the incident in the bath.
3.5k words
4.69
28.8k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2022
Created 11/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers

Previously: Julie is a young lesbian with a small crush on her gorgeous mom. Her mother Sarah has repressed her bisexuality for many years. When Julie is caught spying on her mother pleasuring herself in the bathtub, Sarah in a horny daze invites her daughter to join her. The redheaded duo, naked, alone and submerged in water end up doing a lot more than just bathing. Since then Sarah has become a little distant from Julie, feeling guilty and ashamed about cheating on her husband and with their own daughter. Both of them feeling confused but both of them wanting the other. Can these women figure it out?

-----------

Julie heard the shower turn on. Dad had already gone to work so it had to be Mom. The bathroom door lock was still broken. This time Julie was far less coy about it, walking right into the room. The shower curtain was drawn around the bathtub in which they'd had their first sexual encounter. Steam rose from the top of the curtain, filling the room. Julie still felt a little nervous but she needed to do this, to confront her mother, corner her, ask her why she'd been avoiding her for a month.

She wasn't stupid, she knew it had something to do with the bath they'd shared together. But was it something Julie had done? Was she that bad? That thought kept her up at night. Of course the more rational part of her brain also just reminded her that maybe her mom was just weirded out by the whole thing, she had to come to terms with it on her own time. But Julie was struggling with reason. Having a crush on her mom was bad enough but then going so far as to kiss her and touch her, Julie just couldn't let that be a one time thing. And she couldn't just sit around waiting. She needed it again. She needed more.

She slid off her jeans and underwear, and tossed her top aside. She pulled the band out of her hair and shook it free. She took a deep breath and stepped toward the shower.

Sarah had her eyes closed. She sighed as the hot water ran down her body. Through her hair, over her large chest, down her legs. She too was struggling to get Julie out of her head. She hadn't been touched like that in quite some time and she wanted more too. And of course there was this whole other aspect to it, the fact that Julie was her daughter. The thing that scared Sarah about the whole event was the same thing that made it seem so... erotic.

She spent a lot of time online after the incident, doing research. She looked up information on mother/daughter relationships. She found some stuff that was useful, found some stuff that was useless and also found a lot of porn, which could fit into either category. She found forums and message boards by mothers and daughters expressing their own desires to be with each other or else telling stories of their own incidents. She found one long post by someone's daughter, sexually venting about all the things she wanted to do to her own mother. Sarah had laid in bed with her laptop reading the post, imagine it was Julie writing it and touching herself to the words. Afterwards she felt dirty and disgusting.

What was wrong with her? This was her little girl. A young woman now, to be sure, a young woman with a sexual appetite and who knew her way around another woman's body. Julie had been so eager, so happy. And ever since the incident she'd keep giving Sarah these lustful, wanting looks. But Sarah refused to believe her daughter wasn't somehow traumatized by the incident. Sarah just couldn't let it happen again, she couldn't, she mustn't, no matter how badly she wanted it.

And then there was her husband. Her sweet, loving husband Michael. The evening of the incident, after she'd sent Julie back to her room and her husband had come home she'd felt so guilty she'd insisted that she and him have sex, however he wanted it. Naturally he jumped at the chance. The sex was long and passionate. Sarah had to try and wash away what she'd done with Julie. She'd taken her husband in all of her holes, even in her ass which she hated. It had been a while since the two had really gone at it and Michael had given it his all. Still, though she came and she was more than impressed by her husband's performance, there was still a part of her that was pining for Julie's touch. It was a sense of greed she felt. Michael's touch just wasn't enough for her, not anymore.

All of these thoughts were swimming around in her head when the shower curtain was pulled back. Sarah gasped and covered herself instinctively. But when she saw who it was she felt herself drop her hands, letting herself be seen.

Julie stepped into the bathtub and pulled the curtain around the bath again. The naked mother and daughter stared at each other silently, their eyes washing over each other's bodies. Sarah noticed Julie's gooseflesh and stood aside. "Get under the water, it's nice and hot." She said finally. Julie nodded and moved towards her mom. Their toes touched and their breasts lightly grazed each others as they exchanged places. Sarah watched her daughter get soaked under the shower. Julie couldn't help but smirk at her mom. Her eyes locked with Sarah's, she reached down and touched herself. Her opening dripping as her finger ran up and down it, her gaze never leaving her mother's.

All of Sarah's worries and anxieties left her in this moment. She stood and watched her daughter and listened to the sounds she made as she pleasured herself. She watched the water run down her perky breasts and her long, slender legs. Sarah bit her lip and moved forward, taking her daughter's face in her hand. "One more time, last time." She stated. Though she very much knew that if she did this this, it would never be the last time. Julie grinned and pushed her face forward. The two women kissed passionately as the shower rained down upon them. They wrapped their arms around each other, holding one another, their bodies pressed together once more.

Sarah took over from her daughter, running her middle finger up and down Julie's slit before pushing it in gently and thrusting it in and out. Julie gasped and grinned. "Mommy..." she whimpered. Their lips locked again. The sensation of the other's tongue in their mouth made the women feel alive. Sarah's finger became a lot more vigorous. She placed her thumb on Julie's clit, rubbing it at the same pace as her thrust. This made Julie break the kiss to cry out in pleasure. Her mother felt a wetness between her legs at the sound of the noise, a wetness that she was sure wasn't from the shower.

Sarah grinned. She hand just enough room to kneel down and take her her daughter in her mouth, something she hadn't gotten a chance to do before. She wrapped her fingers around Julie's thighs and ass as she pushed her tongue inside of her, her nose rubbing against her daughter's clit as she did so. Julie moaned loudly, attempting to grip on to something as her mom went to town on her. Julie had been with a couple other girls before. And they'd nervously attempted oral with her but her mother's tongue was clearly more learned and experienced. She'd never felt pleasure like this before.

Julie came hard inside her mother's mouth. Sarah giggled into her daughter as she did. She got up a little clumsily, Julie helping her up, laughing and breathless herself. Mother and daughter kissed once more. "That was amazing." Julie said softly when they'd finally torn their lips away from each other's. "My turn?" Julie asked, large eyes looking up at her Mom, pleadingly.

Sarah smiled warmly, cupping her daughter's face in her hand and pressing her forehead against Julie's. "You're such a wonderful, dutiful daughter." She said, kissing Julie on the nose. "I'd really love that..." she sighed. "But I still got to get ready. You okay doing that while I wash my hair?"

Julie nodded. "Well as long as I get to give you a taste Mom." She said with a smirk. Both women laughed and kissed once more before switching places, Sarah standing under the shower head while Julie got onto her knees. Sarah poured shampoo into her hand and started rub it into her head. Sarah felt a tingle between her thighs as Julie began working her way up her legs, kissing and licking, her eyes constantly flicking up towards her mother's face. Sarah grinned down at her, this beautiful daughter of hers with the gorgeous orange hair just like her own. Just when she was about to consider whether all of this was some form of narcissism, Julie's tongue touched her slit.

Sarah groaned and sighed. It was her turn to feel unsteady, reaching up and grabbing hold of the curtain rail for a moment. "Oh, so you have done this before, huh?" She smirked, impressed by her daughter's technique. Not quite an expert, but not quite a beginner either. She let out an especially loud moan Julie's tongue penetrated her. The girl's fingers gripped her mother's waist as she explored her thoroughly. Sarah had almost forgotten to rinse her hair, doing her best to wash out the conditioner as she enjoyed her daughter's attentive work down below.

Julie's mouth moved up to her mother's clit next. A few minutes of soft, steady sucking was all that was required for Sarah. She fell against the cold tile wall when she came. "Oh fuck!" She cried. it had been a while since she'd had an orgasm like that. Julie looked very pleased with herself as her mother's eyes shone down with pride.

Julie stood back up and the two women kissed once more, the taste of herself on her daughter's lips driving Sarah wild. When the two finally stopped they were both breathless. "What do we do next?" asked Julie, very eagerly, her body practically vibrating with excitement.

Sarah giggled at her daughter's energy. "Now we lather up." She said, grabbing the bottle of liquid soap. "I've got a meeting this afternoon I need to be ready for." Julie looked a little disappointed but took the bottle from her mother and poured the body wash into her palm. Sarah did likewise and the two women began to rub the soap all over each other. Julie paid special attention to Sarah's large breasts, massaging them as she covered them with soap. Sarah sighed and giggled. "You're as obsessed with them as your father is," she laughed, giving her daughter a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I can't help it. They're so big and bouncy and perfect," Julie grinned, before pressing her face between them and kissing tenderly as her mother stroked her hair and sighed softly. They then each took turns to bend down and rub soap on each others legs and as well as a quick but sensual rub in between both of their legs. "Turn around, let's get that back of yours as well." Sarah suggested.

Julie turned around for her mom. "Big benefit to showering in pairs, you can reach all the spots I can't," she said with a giggle.

Sarah laughed to as her hands moved slowly and sensually from her daughter's shoulders down to her ass. "I don't think I can do this too regularly, we'd always take way too long in here." She grinned, giving Julie's round behind a playful little slap.

Julie had her mom turn around so she could get her back too. Several inches shorter, she had to stretch a little more to get the shoulders, but Julie could reach. the small of her back just fine. When she reached her mom's butt, she gave both cheeks a squeeze and pressed her face in between them like she'd done to Sarah's breasts. Her mother laughed and groaned a little. "Oh fuck, I don't think I'm getting to my meeting today." Julie giggled in response, giving her ass one last quick kiss before standing back up.

Both now fully covered in soap, Sarah pulled Julie back under the shower. They embraced and kissed each other lovingly as the water rinsed them off. Sarah moved her lips upwards from her daughter's mouth, planting a soft kiss on her nose, between her eyes, on her forehead and on the top her head. "Should wash your hair too," she murmured, "but I don't think we have time."

"There's always this evening... or tomorrow..." Julie said, biting her lip at the thought of another shower session with her mother.

"Could be a fun date." Her mother smirked. She realized that this was it now, she and her daughter had added this new dimension to their relationship and there was no going back. May as well embrace it and have fun with it for as long as they could.

"We do have time for one last thing though." She said. She pulled the shower head out of the bracket and set it to jet. "We should probably make sure we're properly clean down there, right?" She said with a smirk.

Julie giggled and spread herself as Sarah maneuvered the shower head directly at her pussy. Julie gasps and groaned at the sensation. "Oh god..." she moaned. She was still very sensitive down there thanks to her mom. She pulled her mom's face forward and they went back to kissing. Julie took the opportunity to take one of her Mom's breasts in her hand. Sarah smiled at the touch.

Julie came a little quicker than before and then they swapped over. Julie held Sarah against her, one hand gripping a breast, as she sprayed the jet of water directly into her opening. Sarah cried out in a mixture of mirth and pleasure. It did not take too long for her to climax either. "Oh fuck! Mmm... fuck.." She let out a long sigh of release. "Okay honey... I think that's enough for today." She grinned, holding her daughter's perfect face in her hand and kissing her gently.

Julie turned off the shower and the two stepped out of the bathtub, both a little unsteady on their legs and giggling as they dried each other off with Sarah's towel. Sarah took her daughter's hand and they left the bathroom together, naked and satisfied. They entered Sarah's bedroom and sat on the bed. After another brief kiss Sarah stood and started opening closets to find her clothes. "That it?" Julie pouted.

Sarah chuckled and shook her her head, what she wouldn't give to have Julie's sexual energy again. "I think I've reached my limit today... maybe another day?" She suggested, reaching into a drawer and pulling on a pair of panties.

Julie lay back on her Mom's bed feeling a little grumpy but content with that compromise. "So I guess it means this definitely wasn't the last time then?"

Sarah sat on the bed to pull on her tights. She paused when she heard Julie's question. She reached over to her daughter and stroked her hair tenderly. Sarah let out a long exasperated sigh before saying, "It doesn't have to be... if you don't want it to be... but do you really want to have sex with me that much? Surely. you want to be with girls your own age."

Julie smirked at her Mom. "I mean, nothing stopping me from dating girls from school as well but... doesn't mean we can't still have some fun together. You know I actually had a thing for you... a crush, kinda, I guess that's why I was spying on you before and it's why I was so eager. Did you think about me in the same way? I mean before you invited me to join you?"

Sarah shook her head. "I was just... it was a kind of... spur of the moment decision. The thought just popped into my head and I don't know... I'd never even thought of you in a sexual way before that day. But I'm really glad I decided to invite you in, and I'm really glad you wanted to. And I'm glad you came to me today." She sighed again. "I am worried about this, about us, about your dad finding out, about it getting out some other way, to other people... but..." she smiled down at her daughter, "...I kinda need this... or at least, I want this. But only if you want it to. If at any point you feel I'm being too demanding or you're just not into it any more or you want to date someone else or..."

"Mom." Julie interrupted, sitting up and placing a hand on Sarah's, "It's fine. I want this and sure if I don't want it anymore I'll tell you... but can't see that happening anytime soon." She giggled. "Like this is my fantasy, like having casual sex with an older woman... oh, no offense."

Sarah laughed. "None taken, it's just the truth." She stood up and went to find a bra. "Tell me more about these fantasies of yours." She asked, in a sultry tone.

Julie, lay back again giggling. "Oh well... hmmm... well we've done me and an older woman in the shower together... her eating me out... me eating her out..." She looked thoughtful as Sarah put on her bra. "Oh.. um... well I've got a bit of a beach fantasy situation? And um... I've always wanted to be like properly wined and dined, you know? Fancy restaurant, fancy hotel?"

Sarah giggled as she pulled out her blow dryer. "Your fantasies, sound expensive." She teased.

Her daughter laughed with her. "Yeah a little, but I have others too, but I think they might be a bit too... kinky..." Her face turned very red, as did Sarah's.

"Oh," said Sarah with a smirk. As she dried her hair, her head was filled with all the possibilities of what had Julie had meant by that. And once again she became filled with concern over what exactly this relationship was and what it could become.

When she turned the blow dryer off, Julie continued. "Sorry.. I mean, I didn't like... it's nothing too weird just."

Sarah laughed. "It's fine sweetie, hell I'm sure it's no weirder than some of the stuff I was talked into trying in college but... well, we're already at a pretty 'kinky' place, don't you think? Let's start there and see where that takes us."

Julie smiled. "Yeah," she replied, feeling a little relieved herself, worried about exposing just how wild her brain could get and scaring her Mom off.

"It'll be fine, we'll figure it out as we go along." Sarah said, giving her hair a quick brush and applying make-up in the mirror. "You gonna put some clothes on?" She asked her daughter.

"Nah." Julie responded, standing up and stretching. She left the room for a moment while Sarah pulled on her skirt and blouse. Julie came back with her cell phone as Sarah was strapping on her heels. "How do I look?" She asked her daughter.

"Mmm, very sexy." Julie purred, moving in close to her Mom, placing an arm around her, pressing her bare body close and kissing Sarah lovingly on the cheek. She held her phone aloft and snapped a picture of the two of them. "Don't worry, that's just for me, not gonna post it anywhere. A cute pic of me and my hot business mom." She giggled.

Sarah smiled and shook her head, wondering what she'd gotten herself into for the umpteenth time today. "Okay, good, definitely keep that one to yourself. Put some clothes on and do your homework. I'll be back by seven. She grabbed her bag and kissed her daughter as she normally would, a quick motherly peck on the cheek. But when she reached the bedroom door, she stopped, turned and gave Julie a more impassioned kiss, full on the mouth. When she was done she held Julie's chin and smirked down at her. Julie looked up with big eyes and a huge grin. "I'll see you this evening." Sarah said, before adding, "Behave." She gave her daughter a wink and left the room.

Sarah sat in the driver's seat of her car and took a long deep breath before gazing up at her house. Though it had always been a place that she looked forward to come back to, for the first time in a long time she was going to be excited to get home. Though there were still some obstacles to consider, things that stood in the way of really making it work.

Still, she thought, as she exited the driveway, that might just be part of the fun. And good god was this gonna be a lot of fun.

JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers