Batman Always Wins

Story Info
A grim choice this young man has to over come.
4.6k words
4.04
12.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A grim choice this young man has to over come. But he picks his Mom. I rode the short bus in school so I'm sure it's not perfect but I hope you can enjoy it anyway. Everyone is 18+ and wicked as it is it at one time incest was normal it runs though history.

Batman always wins.

It's 2010. My name is Dan Allan Bogart. I've been waiting for proof; it took over a year, but I have it. It's ten times worse than I thought. I just need to set him up to get busted with the proof on him as he is arrested. I'll show my Dad the fucker, you can beat up Batman, but in the end, the Dark Knight always wins.

I am sure very little of this makes sense, so I need to work on my skills in telling a tale. It was the day before my eighteenth birthday. I had big plans later that night with my girlfriend. I was hanging out with my girlfriend, Cindy. We were playing a video game at my house, waiting for her folks to leave on a trip in a few hours. So we will have the place alone. We had headsets, sitting on my bed, and racking up kills like Veterans. My SATS test was in two weeks things were looking up.

Our noise lever was almost zero, but that was enough. If we are not making noise, we must be doing Netflicks and chill. I mean, right? Hell, we just got into kissing each other a few dates ago. Tonight was going to be unique a first for both of us. My Dad kicked the door in, tossed Cindy into the hall, closed the door with my desk chair, and says. "You fight back. I'll beat the crap out of your Mother. Nosy Parker's get what they deserve."

He beat the crap out of me. I know how to fight back, but I am not risking my Mom. My six foot three was three inches on Dad, my arm's reach was five or six inches over Dad, my weight was one hundred and ninety pounds to his two hundred and forty pounds of I always thought it was lard, but lard does not hit this hard.

My blue eyes started to seal shut with blood. I can see a little, and the hits keep coming like rain. I hear my Dad wheezing loudly. He stops. It gives me hope that it's over. Dad pulls the cord out of the wall plug from the lamp. I see with blood-filled eyes as I'm having trouble getting a breath. My ribs must be cracked; my blood makes it hard to see clearly.

Dad twisted the USB charger for my phone to the A.C. cord, plugged it in, and my phone exploded. Shit, Dad saw me watching him and putting my phone up. He must have guessed I got him on tape talking to one of his women on a phone call. Pounding on the door sounded loud. It was a police officer's flashlight then the door blew open, having been kicked. My Mom, Linda, came into my room with the officer.

Mom says, "Cindy's safe let's get you to the hospital. Your Batman tee-shirt is all bloody."

My Mom did not wait for an ambulance but loaded me up in her SUV, and I was sitting in the E.R. waiting to be seen when the senior partner from Dad's firm was talking to Mom about not filling charges it would make the firm look bad it would hurt their bonuses. The doctor finished patching me with x-rays, taping my ribs, and closing up my cuts caused by Dad's school ring. Finally, Mom drives me home helps me pack my suitcase and backpack, picks up my laptop, and hands me a new phone in a box, a pay-as-you-go phone.

I have not spoken yet, but Mom says. "You can't stay here. Your Dad wants you out. You can go to my Mother's lake house; he won't know where you went. I think it will make him happy. What did you do to piss him off?"

My first thought was to tell Mom about the phone call, but my Mom needed proof before she would believe anyone. I say. "Cindy and I were sitting on my bed playing video games. When I played last time, Dad made such a stink about making too much noise, so we had headsets on this time. I guess he thought we were getting busy. He kicked my door in, tossed Cindy out, and told me if I fought back, he hurt you, so I sat there and took it."

Mom looked stunned and said. "I see no lies in your face. You can't keep shit from me, but you're holding something back. Well, we need to move. I got a text your Dad is waiting for a bail hearing in an hour or so. They're getting a Judge out of bed to do this. So the man's connected."

I dosed on the drive up to the Lake-house; it kept me from talking and spilling the beans. My Grandmother is a youthful sixty-eight, but she is the spitting image of my Mom; Gran stood a good five foot eight to my Moms five nine. They shared the same build 36C-34- 38, and looked like they had the same weight, one hundred and forty pounds or so, with bright red hair. My Moms' hair was cut short looks so sexy on her. My Gran had long hair, and both had green eyes. I was led into the house and taken to bed. I heard voices. I thought I felt a kiss on my lips; I knew the smell was my Mother.

Sometime later, I mumbled and tripped over the words I say. "I need to pee, please."

I was turned on my side gently. My hand was placed on my cock, and a man's urinal was held in place. My eyes tried to open, and I saw Gran smiling as I peed some blood. Getting out of bed was hard, but my Gran helped you made me get up and brush my teeth daily. I sit in the shower on a bench, a washcloth draped over my cock. Gran wore a bathing suit. It was an old swimsuit, but damn, you were as hot as my Mom. A sponge bath every few days while sitting in the shower was no big deal as long as I was in pain and on pain pills.

Two weeks into my recovery, Gran started homeschooling me for a few hours a day. A month later, you took me to the doctors, and they took my stitches out and cut me off of pain pills. While waiting my turn, the guy next to me started talking about hacking into somebody on the phone. He spoke about his boss at work setting him up to be busted by the police with the evidence.

My wheels started turning in my brain at the speed of sound. If Dad did it once, he's done it for years. As I healed, I studied hard to get into computer systems and how to hook up a live video feed and send it to the cloud. Over the next three weeks, I was getting around better, but my Gran would not take no for an answer for one last bath.

I sat there in the shower, and you wore panties and a tee shirt; it got wet in seconds. I felt your hot breast on my back; your nipples were hard. My penis was growing to its full seven inches. It had a wash rag as a hat but not for long. My Gran stopped, and your nipples were hot and firm in my back. Then, without a word, you soaped up my erect cock. Its head was looking purple. My Gran's hands were tiny next to my cock. It took both hands to grip me fully. You kissed my neck, and my skin burned as I turned my head and found your lips. After kissing you, your breath got short your neck went red.

I pulled your nipples hard, and you moaned and dropped to your knees; as you swallowed my hard cock it took you two tries to get me all in your mouth. I hold your head as your long hair gets wet. You gagged on my seven-inch cock like it was not your first.

Your hand teases my ass and balls, and I say. "I coming Gran dear my my Oh So good."

I arched my back and screamed. I was unsure what or how to do it, but the porn I was watching was made by women. I pull your shirt up, and I tease your hard nipples as my hand pulls your panties off you, as my fingers find your pussy. I knocked on your hard clit, spanking you there till it was your turn to scream.

You gasped for breath and say. "Damn, my eyes are crossed; needless to say, we don't tell your Mom about this."

I was dried off and was fed breakfast. Then, I heard the phone ring, and Gran was talking to Mom. I'm not sure why I did what I did, but I walked to my Gran and dropped to my knees as I pulled your shorts down, and my lips sucked on you, your clit in my mouth, and you tried to hang on, you say. "I need to put dinner in the oven, dear here; speak to your young man."

I spent the next five minutes finding out my Gran sucks a mean cock. I lasted till I hung the phone up. I pulled you up to your feet, I kissed you, and I rubbed my hot cock against your pussy like I saw in porn. You moaned and held my head, and we yet to speak about how wrong this was, but you did not say no you pleaded. "Inside me now, please I don't want to hear how wrong this is. You made me feel alive again."

We made it to the bed, and you pulled me inside your hot wet pussy. I felt like coming the second I'm inside. I rub your clit, afraid to move, too scared that I come too soon and not make you feel good. You screamed, and you pulled me tight.

I felt it in my ribs, but my cock throbbed, and you started twisting on my cock; your wetness let you do it.

I felt my balls; it felt like they went inside me. I started moving faster and faster. My hands squeezed your breast as my other hand teased your butt and ass. Finally, we came together and lay in each other's arms. We washed up, made dinner, and put it in the oven. Eating was fun; it was the cooking together, as was everything we did together for over a year.

I took my GED over the summer and took college classes just on Computers. Gran and I were lovers for a year until she got cancer, and it did not take long once it started. You were fighting the chemo, and I held you or not, depending on your mood.

I say. "About Dad and Mom, he has girls on the side, and I told you of my plan."

You called in a friend near your age, and in the next six weeks, he taught me trade craft as you left me a little each day. I worked on the plan and showed it to Gran's friend. He had some helpful input. He taught me to pick locks and hide cameras and mikes or even bypass security systems. He gave me some unique skills to go with the tools. I knew that Mom and Dad go on a week retreat the week of thanksgiving with the company.

I stopped at my home to see if cameras had been added. They were to the outside. I find two inside on the front and back door. I hacked into the home internet-based security system, looped the feed by my laptop, ran the signal to the cameras, and played it on a loop. I went unseen by the cameras, made a dupe of Dad's office keys, and took Mom's Christmas ornaments. Dad was vengeful when he got out on bail. He would trash anything of ours. They were from her grandparents from the attic. I took a box of her photo albums. The loft was no place for them. I did not look for anything for myself. It was all for my Mom. I drove to Cindy's and caught up; her folks did not want me there. They were worried that my Dad was in town. Her Dad told me that on the way out, he called and treated them with harm.

What I saw in Cindy in a new light was not what I had now. I had the skills I saw online, and my Gran showed me the finer points. It was a great way to learn. So we both had to move on. I had Cindy send a boyfriend to my Dads building and get a job in security. He sent me all the information and passwords. My Gran was taken to the hospital the following week and died three days later. I spent a week drunk, but the letter from the lawyer put me back on track.

Gran left me her car and home and a fair size bank account. I was getting closer to pulling this off; the weekend came, and I drove to Houston, and. Cindy's man let me in the building. We looped the cameras in the hallways to my Dad's office, keeping me off camera. I planted the cameras hooked them up to the internet, and sent the videos to the cloud. I had ordered my costume as the yearly Christmas party always was a costume party. So I drove over to Dad's townhouse, no cameras at all.

I fixed that full coverage. I saw a laptop, and on it, after cracking the password, it was my Dad's birthday; the guy was a moron. But there were hundreds of stills. Most girls looked nude and unhappy. I found thirty women; they all had videos of them being drugged, which did not look right. The Senior partner, like my Dad, was in many of the films. I found hush money listed to tank cases, losing them and sending people to jail. I thought I contact the lawyer for the guy in prison. He was connected; I was sure that would make Dad's time in jail fun. I had a working plan and called Cindy to ask if she could find out what my Mom was going to the party. I needed to remove Mother from the party as the police arrived there. I heard from Cindy that my Mom is going as Cat woman; Cindy sent me a photo; damn, I was really missing Gran and my Mom.

The next three weeks showed me that Dad was doing half the office staff; his work had to suffer most days. The videos on my Dad's laptop were his blackmail proof. I texted my Dads old personal assistant, asking her if the movies were the only thing her boss had on her? You answered back yes, it was. I wondered how you would like them vaporized and removed from the earth. I just need you to get a new woman to play the victim. This was rape, and I told you the time frame for setting him up for rape charges.

She had a friend in the office to whom words were spoken, but no action was taken; she was on my Dad's radar. We talked. I told her she needed Dad to be in his office undressed at ten pm. Get there early; you might get hurt. Ten after is even better. The party was ready. Cindy sent me an invite from her boyfriend, and all my plans were prepared. I wore an excellent Batman costume. It looked like the actual dark Knight. I rented a car and printed out fake tags for the vehicle. I put in mouthpieces, changed the shape of my mouth, and added makeup. The party started. I saw Catwoman come in. I see Dad grab a drink and run to his office.

I stepped into the restroom and checked the feed on my phone. Dad was popping little blue pills and setting the scene with booze and tunes. He set the lights and thought he turned off the building cameras, or so he thought, but I just turned the little red lights off. I saw him call his personal assistant asking to send the new girl in the library to his office. I see it's twenty minutes till showtime.

I mingle, take a glass, and dump most of it; a clear head is needed. I checked there was only one Cat woman.

I walked up behind my Mom and say. "Don't react, please I'm just Batman; I'm here to take you away. Hi Mom. Linda, that suit looks painted on you. No way you are wearing panties; damn, you look sexy."

I took your arm, and we danced until it was time. I see the girl heading toward the office. I dance us over and hand the brave young woman the hard drive. She is tired of being chased as she got caught by the senior partner; this was payback. The hard drive she only has to do is empty the baggie and put the hard drive on the desk. It's got my Dad's fingerprints, plus his backup files of work and home. I start the tape that got my ass kicked and start a few videos, and Mom hears it in headphones as we walk to the closet to wait.

I say. "There's more, but that's not important right now. My contact called the police, reporting that the security guard saw and reported it. The police were heading up the elevator."

I went to the Senior partner's wife and took her to the office door. I showed you a film of your husband and my Dad doing someone. You start for the door, ready to kick ass and take names. I held your arm, stopping you and saying. "Sexy, if you can wait a few seconds, the police will be here. They will find all the proof of them doing this shit; he will die in jail and be broke. I will hand you a card with the website the videos are stored on. Give this to your lawyer; you clean that bitches clock, but we need the police to find the videos on him first. Trust Batman, please."

I turned around, and the police came in, breaking the door into the office. My Mom waiting in the closet, had the video playing. It showed the wall T.V. playing a video of my Dad rutting on someone else. I was handed the digital hook-up box that looped the feed for the security cameras. I stuck it in my utility belt. Then, I walked to the closet where I had left my Mom.

I say. "Time to go, my love. We had an important meeting with your Brother. He started the divorce papers at five pm."

I walk us out. Mom is watching Dad get his ass beat by two cops. Mom tried to show it to me, but I got in the rental car we needed to be at my Uncles office. I pulled down the street and pulled around, so the vehicle was blocked by a big van in a parking lot. I removed the fake plates, mouthpiece, and hood and kissed my Mom.

I say. "I thought I would see you at Gran's funeral. I was hoping for a hug?"

Mom says. "Dad forbade it. He knew you would be there; it hurt me not seeing you, baby. So he threatened to have you hurt again. I had no idea Batman would come and save me but holding you, baby, is so good."

I answered you. "That changes now; you will always have my arms. Come on, dear, your Brother is waiting."

My Uncle was so unlike my Dad; he had his whole office at work, and they all looked happy and warm to us. At the job, at eleven pm, working on my Mom's divorce papers, they worked with a purpose. I pull my Uncle aside; his name is Bill Simmons, and I say. "Sir, the police were in the custody of the video evidence. He needed a judge to get to it; I would not want to break any laws giving you that information now."

My Uncle smiled and says. "Damn, Dan, you are your Mom's son, I love to hear how you pulled this off, but it will have to be off the record, and let's do this after the papers are final. In fact, I love to hire you. We have a few cases that we are stuck on getting proof on, but damn Dan, we are so proud of you; thank you for taking care of my Sister."

I was in his office as I was changing into street clothes in the restroom in his office. I was talking with the door open. I took my makeup off washing my face. Finally, finally, I look like myself again. We were on the road to my Gran's place, now mine, by one am. The Austin lake house is a modest eighteen hundred square feet handmade with petrified wood and logs. It was a modernized 1970s home updated in 2000.

We got there tired. I held you up and carried you to the master bedroom. The bedclothes were on the bed, matching tee-shirts and blue boxing shorts. I put chocolate on your pillow. I go to the floor next to the bed and remove your shoes, rubbing your feet and making you moan. I unbutton your blouse taking it off of you, I put your Tee on you, and you do that magic that misfitted men since the dawn of the bra. You took your bra off under your Tee-shirt I'll die not knowing the secret.

I say I took your dress off you and talked for the first time since putting you in my bed. "Panties on or off? Just remember I'm undressing you, dear?"

You gasped and could not answer but lift your hips off the bed. I looked into your eyes, not looking down, and I smiled as I pulled your pants off and put your shorts on. I stood near the bed, your eyes lidded, your arousal was red on your neck after a year of working out, which took my baby fat away, leaving a six-pack behind. I removed my shirt and dropped my pants and underwear in one move. Mom is looking, trying not to. You were slow to desire, so I stood there naked, and you looked. Your eyes widened, and you smiled as I dressed for bed. I pulled the covers over us and pulled you into my arms, kissing your neck.

I say. "Love you, Mom, Linda, so intimate when you're ready; all I am is yours. You know I love you; we will be fine from now on."

I cuddled you with a sigh from you as you started crying. I held you till we fell asleep. Dawn rose. The light in the room looked blue, the temperature had dropped, and the windows were frosted, the weatherman said as the clock radio turned on ten minutes before the alarm went off.

I got up to pee and kissed you on the mouth. You were not ready for how good it felt. "Stay under the covers, dear I turn the heat on and bring you coffee in bed. Want a pastry to go with?" You nodded yes as you stretched.

12