Batman Always Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the kitchen and poured the hot coffee into a thermos carafe, two cups fixing it just like my Mom loves her coffee, grabbing the pastry. I go to the bedroom, and there is no doubt that in the few minutes, it took to get coffee, you were showered naked on the bed, and in a sexy voice, you say. "Brush your teeth dear, I'm sopping wet, please baby, it's been ten years since your dad...."

You stopped talking, then you added. "Mom told me you're a natural in bed. Yes, we talk; you got no secrets, young man."

I grabbed a shower and brushed my teeth in under ten minutes. I returned to the bed, my hard cock bouncing with the firmness of youth as I walked. My hot Mom turned over, sticking your ass in the air, and you wiggled your butt. I ate your ass for breakfast, teasing you. The hills heard screams and arching your back, trying to get my tongue to reach your clit. My fingers were getting wet with your juices. Your hard clit loved my touch; you came calling my name. "Oh, my love Dan."

You pushed me off you and made me lay down as the second warm mouth took me halfway down your throat. A finger in my ass made me dance, but I'm not a first-timer at this. I pulled you away, and I say. "I recall you having woman troubles years ago; you can't get pregnant, right?"

You nodded yes, and you did like your Mom did. You pulled my hot hard cock to your pussy lips as you rubbed us together to our moans. Then, you slid me inside, and it made you come. You got tight on my cock like a velvet glove as my pace picked up, and you kept moaning as you teased my neck with bites. My chest flashed red you are pulling your Kegels tight.

You say. "Stop making love, dear, it is nice, but baby, you are the first in years. It's been so long I feel like you're my first, all over again; now fuck your Mom hard, baby, make up for all our pain."

I pounded us. I flipped you so you were on the bottom as we made slapping wet noises as I was getting close. I pulled a trick my Gran taught me to change pace and move to a new position. This break or slows my orgasm, but hell, I doing what I have dreamed about since I first held my cock feeling it grow and making it spit its cum. Spitting is soon. I can tell my Linda is close again. Your fingers rub your clit as your fingers slide over my hard cock pumping in you.

We arched our backs and screamed like wolfs at the moon. I woke covered in a blanket, my Mom asleep in the crock of my arm. Your turn on your side. Getting hard again just being near you as my hot cock parted your ass cheeks. My cock teased your ass as I slid forward, and your pussy lips were still so swollen.

I feel my cum dripping out of you, but it just lubes to my hard cock. Then, finally, you woke to a moan and say. "Wow, what a great way to wake up a hot hard cock making me feel full. Now fuck me, dear. You're doing a great job of making me feel loved. Now love me baby love me."

I did want a part two? Be friendly, and a few kind words will make that happen.

12