Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips slobber all over Batman's member, coating it in a shiny layer of spit which she audibly slurps back up and spits back over it. Using both of her hands to jerk it and work her saliva all over his shaft. When she notices Vixen approaching, she shifts on her knees to the side to allow room for her, "Here, he's a prick but his cock tastes amazing!" she offers.

Vixen scoffs but can't deny that she is intrigued. Having never tasted a white cock before, she figures that if Hawkgirl is gobbling this big meat stick down like her life depended on it, it couldn't be that bad, could it?

So, she stuck out her tongue and swirled it around the tip, swiping up some of the Bat's leaking precum and getting the salty/sweet taste on her taste buds before gulping a few inches of his cock down. Meanwhile, Sheira quickly dove below Vixen to reach the lower underside of the Bat's prick, getting a good look at his baseball sized nuts and capturing one of them in her lips. Sucking it between them and lapping at the hefty sack a few times. She knew her hot meal was waiting inside them, her and Vixen just had to work it out.

At this point, it seemed as if the girls had stopped caring about the cold, or at least were heating up enough so that it wasn't that big of an issue. And all their attention went to just sucking on the Batman's bone for all it had. They swapped back and forth a few times, Vixen a little more practiced with cock being the older of the two women, so she was able to go a little deeper. But both of them couldn't make it even halfway down before he invaded their throat and stole their breath.

"Gaah! Hah..." Vixen pulls back off the dripping wet cock to take in some oxygen. "Fuck..." she jerks him a few times with both hands, and although she didn't like to admit it, she was impressed with how Batman's stoic stance remained unchanged. She didn't hear any moaning or grunting, and he didn't even flinch, despite having two superheroine babes nursing on his dick like their lives depended on it.

"Tough guy huh? I'll show you who's boss Batman..." she threatened and sat up straight on her knees, puffing her chest out to wrap her large tits around Bruce's cock.

He clenched his fists a little tighter as he watched her do this. His cock was big enough to be easily seen out the top of her bosom, but the size and incredible softness of her G-cup breasts made his loins tingle.

She cupped them together and slowly maneuvers them up and down his long length, her eyes never leaving his as she massaged his member with her breasts.

Hawkgirl grins and suddenly hugs Vixen from behind, reaching around her to lay her hands over Vixen's and assist in tit fucking the Batman.

They worked him over like this for a while, Hawkgirl occasionally moving away to go for his heavy balls again. And Vixen alternating which breast would go up and the other down, teasing and tugging at his cock flesh in a delightfully torturous way and trying to make him burst.

'Why not? Blow a load in this slut's face, show her what a white cock can do to a black woman.'

Batman finally, after a long time of silence let out a grunt and the metal of his gauntlets crumpled from how tightly he clenched his fists. And suddenly there was an eruption of white, sticky cum blasting Mari in the face, splattering out onto her breasts, painting them a milky white. She flinches as the heat smacks her in the face and Hawkgirl's grin grew even wider, "Oh shit! Guess the Batman likes tits."

Vixen squeezed her breasts together harder and jerked her chest up and down his dick fast, trying to get him to blow as big a load as he could.

When she's sure he had finished shooting his spunk, she pulls back and looked over the mess he made.

"Hmm, well I guess you were right. It is pretty warm in here now." She smirks and scoops up some of the spunk with her fingers but does not put in in her mouth. Because before she could, she heard Batman speak again.

"And it's about to get much warmer," suddenly there's a flash of dark movement as Hawkgirl was swiftly lifted up off the ground.

"Whoa! Hey!" Batman holds her up and swiftly removes her bottoms, leaving her bare-assed and suspended in his grasp. Both women now take note that despite Batman cumming, his cock hadn't gone the slightest bit soft.

He hooks his arms under her knees and holds her cradled against his body, one of her legs on each side of him and in an expert shift of both bodies, he lowers Hawkgirl down. Her pussy already sopping wet from the oral treatment they gave him moments ago, and his cock still saturated in their spit lubed the both of them up enough for him to slide effortlessly through her pussy lips.

Sheira let out a harshly sharp gasp as he pierced into her, her back arching as the huge staff of man meat burrows into her tight, pulsing core.

Mari's eyes practically bug out of her head watching Hawkgirl's body take as much of that cock as possible. All in one shove, he buries it as deep as it could go before, he met the resistance of her uterus wall, then with another firm shove, he went in deeper. Breaking into the fertile woman's womb and causing her to squint her eyes shut, feeling the intensity of him stretching her out and bulging her tummy. She couldn't take the whole thing, but she still took it deep, and all Mari could do was stare in wonder on her knees as Batman began to rail the red-headed woman in his arms.

She screams as he pulls back out and shoves it in again, not giving her much time to adjust or take a breath. He fucks her, supporting her weight almost entirely on his pelvis to bounce her. His arms held her legs apart for support, but the rest was just her body coming down while he thrusts in. Her cunt makes audible wet noises from her leaking nectar, dripping down his shaft and catching on his swinging balls.

Vixen was in awe, her fingers casually traveling down her front to play with her clit while she watched the pair roughly bang. She'd never heard Hawkgirl actually scream like a hawk before, her voice going so high-pitched from the Bat's aggressive pounding. She leans back and just watches her hair going wild, flapping about while she bounces on him. Feverishly gyrating her body to attempt to keep up.

This was the roughest sex Sheira had ever had, it was wild and crazy, she felt like an animal going into a sheer rut with the Bat as her mate, and she was his bitch. She hated him just a few moments before, but now, all she could think about was riding this giant dick to completion. Nothing else matters, her mind extremely quickly went to mush and her body moved on its own.

She came quickly when they started, her soft, moist tunnel clenching around Batman's cock, trying to squeeze it harder than someone hugging their true love. It was a good thing the tent was soundproof, so Batman knew they could scream all they wanted to and would not be heard. Good thing too because apparently, Hawkgirl was an avid shrieker.

After he hammers into her standing for a while, he eventually sat down on the floor and laid on his back, allowing Hawkgirl to take up some of the workload and ride him on her own. Which she did, picking up her legs to squat over his dick, and braced her hands on his abdomen. She still couldn't put him all the way in, but she got down a good two-thirds of the way before it started to really hurt.

His member was so big it pretty much hurt no matter how deep she went, but it was the kind of pain that hurt so good.

Soon, Mari got so horny that she was vigorously fingering herself to the show of the Bat and Hawkgirl fucking. She had her legs spread eagle and moved her middle and index finger in and out of her in a blur of speed. Her teeth chew at her lip and sweat pours down her face, she was getting impatient. Thinking about how long it was going to take for Hawkgirl to fuck off, so she could have a turn.

On his big white cock...

Batman loved watching Sheira's feminine hips sway and swivel, attempting to ride another orgasm out of him. And achieving another climax herself too, her body spasming and seizing up atop his form. A girlish squeak and tiny whimpers emanate from her throat as she reaches her peak a second time.

Her hair was sweaty, matted to her face, watching her ride him almost reminded him of one of his romps with Elizabeth...

Friday, January 1, 2010

While on patrol, Batman spares a glance into Kate's apartment. He sees the redhead beauty settled on the bed, some scented candles lighted, and prep herself for a fingering. He fires the batclaw and pulls himself to the balcony. After he picks the lock, he sneaks up on her and runs a finger along her neck.

"Looks like you need some help," he says.

Before she makes a yelp of surprise, he presses his lips against hers while groping her tits. She felt like more of a handful than usual, but the pliant flesh in his hand's molds to his touch. Her moans continue to be muffled as he takes one of his hands to trail down her stomach and he tries to slip a finger into her pussy. She takes hold of his wrist to stop him, so he pulls back a bit and runs his fingers back the way they came. He breaks the lip-lock to say, "You're more than ready."

He flips over her bed to face her to see her startled face. Which is very unusual. She was so lusty the other day. Maybe it's part of her fantasy scenario, he thinks as he undoes his codpiece. The reveal of his massive member elicits a gasp from her, as if she's surprised. She shouldn't be, but the shock gives way to curiosity as she places a tentative hand on the tip of his cock. Her thumb gets coated with precum as she feels the viscosity. Now fully intrigued, she runs her hand along the length properly, as if she's touching him for the first time. Despite his doubts, he relaxes in her grip as the redhead explores his contours. Now interested in how he tastes, she takes the tip into her mouth and suckles directly from the faucet. She remains reluctant to take more of his girth into her mouth, but she makes up for it by stroking his length with much more vigor. Her tongue swishes his underside and frenulum while her fingers press harder against his skin. He strokes her hair as he encourages her to continue with her loving worship of his cock. He puts his hand to the back of her head, telling her to take more of him in, but she looks up to him with a defiant, tearful look. Kate normally sucks deeper than this, but not today?

That's when the front door opens and the two of them look over to see Kate saying, "Hey Liz. I'm back."

So that's why she seemed slightly off! He's playing with her twin sister. For a moment, everyone stands their ground, not quite processing exactly what's going on. Batman almost pulls out of Liz's grip, but then Kate gets behind Batman and puts her hands on his firm cheeks to force him back into her mouth. Liz's eyes water as her jaw opens much wider than she's used to while Kate orders, "Take more of him! You've got the greatest cock in the world in your mouth! Suck him off proper!"

Liz's mascara runs from the tears as her jaw becomes unhinged from Batman and her sister forcing his cock deep into her gullet. Still, she isn't even close to halfway as she desperately exhales out of her nose and she puts her hands against his pelvis to keep him from going deeper. Her tongue thrashes about in a panic as all of his manmeat fills her senses. At the same time, Kate strokes his shaft in a frenzy while he remains sandwiched between them. At the last minute, Kate pulls him out of her mouth and uses both of her hands to aim his trembling cock at Liz's face. His semen completely covers her face and makes up for the makeup she lost. Batman then moves his balls to her mouth for her to slobber on while he rubs his softened member against her face.

"You look good with white makeup on your face. You should wear it more often," Kate remarks.

"Oh shut up," Liz says with a smile.

Batman opens her pussy lips with his fingers. His thick digits fill Liz up in way she couldn't before as he wiggles his fingers inside. She gasps as she feels her inner walls are fondled while Kate takes hold of Liz's tits. Now completely wet with anticipation, he slowly inserts himself inside her. His finger still didn't prepare her properly as his girth fills her up completely. She loses her breath while her sister tweaks her nipples. Liz rests her legs on his shoulders while he holds her thighs tight to plow her. Between the nipple tweaking and the enormous cock inside her pussy, she came hard before he fills her up with his baby batter. When he pulls out, the creampie drools out onto the couch while she catches her breath. Kate, however, has spent this entire time unfondled and she front flipped onto his shoulders. He holds her ass to stabilize her while he eats her out. She, in turn, clamps down hard on his head to keep herself pressed against his lips. His tongue twists and slurps inside her box. She holds his fake ear horns as she rides out her orgasm on his face. Batman sets her down on the couch, but unlike Liz lying back, Kate immediately presents her ass to him, wagging it from side to side. Understanding her intent, he pries open her butt cheeks and slides his cock inside her. Her stretches did make her more accepting of his length, but he still tears apart her asshole. He spanks her just how she likes it while he continues to fill her passage with his cock. Despite all her stretches and practice, he still can't hilt her, but the rapturous look on her face tells him she doesn't mind.

That's when Liz sneaks up on Batman and cups his balls in her hands. A trill of fear runs through his spine, but quickly gets replaced by pleasure as she kisses his nutsack and nuzzles his taint with her nose. She laps the wrinkles in his sack in between heated lusty breaths of admiration. Between the two of them, he cums deep inside Kate's bowels. As he pulls out, Liz takes hold of his cock and jacks his extremely sensitive cock and covers her sister's back with cum while he grits his teeth from her rough handjob. Still, she doesn't stop until he's dries.

"You look cute with cum on your ass. You should wear it more often," Liz says.

"You bitch," Kate answers jokingly. The two of then rest their heads down on Batman's chest and he in turn wraps his arms around them as they sleep.

Several Hours Later:

After a few hours of leisurely fucking and checking their phones for updates, someone knocks on the door. Kate gets to the door first and sees Renee. What Renee can't see is Batman just behind Kate as he rails her.

"Hey Kate. Just want to check in on you. Want to see if you're up for a girl's night out."

"Ha...No...I think I want to...ugh...stay in..."

"You don't sound too good. Maybe I should stay in with you. Make you some soup."

"Ah! No! I'm fine...just fine..."

Renee cocks her eyebrow, deeply suspicious of Kate's weird behavior. She forces her way inside and sees Batman fucking Kate from behind. She tries to draw her gun, but Kate pries herself off him and knocks the weapon out of her hand. She then takes Renee's handcuffs dangling from her belt and locks her to a table leg.

"The hell are you doing, Kate?!"

Kate fondles Renee's tits through her blouse when she asks, "I know you wanted a girl's night out, but I'd prefer a girl's night in."

Kate tries to undo Renee's skinny jeans. The Latina tries to lash out, but weak kicks mean nothing to her and the jeans slowly come off. Now exposed, Kate's fingers run along Renee's lower lips, slowly getting her wet and relaxed. Then she kneels in front of her bronze legs to lap her pussy up with practiced licks. Renee's body betrays her as Kate knows all her weak spots. She gasps in guilty delight and mewls when Kate stands up.

"Well, big boy. She's already for you."

Batman looks at Renee's snarling face in contrast to her sopping wet pussy and considers his options. Unlike when he fucked Liz, he'd be intentionally raping her, but no doubt Renee would love a serious dicking. Fucking did work with Liz since he can feel her lapping at his balls while she fluffs him. After much consideration, he says, "No."

"What?" Kate asks.

"If she wants me, she can ask. Until then, she can watch as we enjoy each other," he strokes Liz's head as she nuzzles his length with her nose. Kate also kneels down in front of him to lick the parts Liz missed and worships the manly rod in front of them. Their kisses and licks make it glisten. At the same time, Renee closes her legs as she futilely tries to rub herself, her expression softened as she watches the show in front of her, twins worshiping a cock. The three go to the bed nearby and let Batman lie down. Then, they flank his cock with their pussy lips. While neither girl gets the satisfaction of taking some of his length, they both get to cover his entire length with the moistness while they hold hands and their tongues play with their lips, neck and sometimes nipples. Batman also fingers their assholes as he supports their weight. The three of them press against each other so tight that he shoots his load on their abs just as they cover the sides of his cock with girlcum. The twins get off and Liz walks over to Renee. She takes some of semen residue onto her fingers and sticks it into Renee's mouth. Renee makes a sour face as she is forced to eat the cum off the fingers and says, "Sorry, don't really care for man cum."

"Your loss, but aren't you just dying for a serious dicking? How long has it been?" Liz says as she stuck her fingers inside Renee's snatch, "God, you feel even wetter than before. Don't you want to fuck that cock? I'll let you go if you do."

Seeing how much fun the three of them are having, Renee looks down at the floor in thought. Her pussy has been tingling for some time and the three of them have relaxed faces occasionally becoming rapturous. Finally, she makes her decision and says, "Alright."

Now free, she stays true to her word and walks over to the group. Now that she can get a good look at him, his cock really is in a league of its own. She takes a tentative hold of and nervously strokes him slowly and carefully. Kate, annoyed at her reluctance, took hold of Renee's wrist and moves it faster for her, showing how to properly stroke a cock. Then Liz puts her hands on the back of her head and pressures her to lean down. Renee's nose inhales the musky, sweaty smell of his cum-covered cock and tries to keep her distance and her lips firm up in response, but since her body is now the twin's marionette, Renee slowly imbibes the tip. She only takes the head down and her eyes tear up as he fills her mouth. Despite Liz's pressure, Renee pulls her head off and gasps for breath, "You dick."

"Sorry Batman. Didn't know Renee was so bad at sucking dick. Course, I always thought she had a fine ass," Kate says.

"I prefer to judge that for myself," he says.

"Not so fast," Renee says and straddles his waist to fuck him. She certainly gives a good try at taking in his length, but she grits her teeth as she slowly sinks herself upon him. She doesn't take much of him in, but he supports her thighs and bounces Renee to keep her from sinking too far down his length. The twins then suckle on Renee's nipples while they help support her weight as well. Their help proves to be invaluable as Renee struggles with his girth. With a pained gasp, she cums, her legs wobble as they weaken only for the three of them to pull her off his length and they lie her down.

"Unbelievable..." Renee pants out.

"You're pretty tight," Batman says to Renee, much to the chagrin of the twins.

"She might have a tight pussy, but I've got the best ass." Liz taunts as she presents her ass to Batman. Kate and Renee feel jealous and get on all fours at the feet of the bed, showing him their sopping wet pussies for him to pick who's got the nicest rear end.