Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now on her second wind, Raven crawls over and laps up the pearl necklace as she sways her butt from side to side. He sneaks up on the demon girl and spreads her buttcheeks wide. Her pussy still drools cum, but her puckered asshole looks clean. He spreads her cheeks wider and impales her rear end on his length. Feeling the full force of his fucking, Raven braces herself by holding onto Starfire and buries her face in her slimy tits. As she licks her nips, Starfire hugs Raven's head and buries her in her mounds while the demon girl's waist shake from the pounding. Raven lets out muffled shrieks of pleasure that vibrates Starfire's sternum as he dumps another load deep inside her bowels.

As he pulls out of Raven, her ass also leaks out his cum as she collapses. Meanwhile, Starfire fingers her cunny, still unused by Batman, "I am needing your cock inside of me, again."

Instead of fucking her outright, he gets between her legs and licks her lower lips. Her toes curl while he holds her thighs to press his mouth deep against her mound. She bites her lip while his tongue finds her nub and traces the edges of her clit before slipping along her inner walls. His tongue wriggles inside all over the place while Starfire shrieks in delight. That's when he feels Raven's tongue slather his ballsack and mutters in between licks, "I need more. More."

Batman stays still and shivers in pleasure while Raven continues her testicle worship and reaches under to stroke his stiffening shaft. She then guides him into Starfire's honey pot and puts her hands on his ass to sandwich him between their bodies. Between their bodies, he drives his length deep into her womb and stretches her inner walls to her limits. When he cums deep inside the Tamarian, her body becomes completely filled with his seed while he and Raven continue to pound away inside her.

"Yes! Pleasing to stir up my insides! My womb is your dumping ground!" she says. As he pulls out, he unplugs her creampie and his excess cum dribbles down her pelvis while her tongue lolls out of her mouth from the sensation, completely knocked up.

Batman turns around and picks Raven up his arms to slowly sink her entire body on his length. She loses her voice as she bounces away on him. With firm grips on her thighs, he uses her as a human-sized fleshlight. She, in turn, wraps her arms around his neck to help support her weight as she continues to ride his cock, shouting at the top of her lungs, "Fuck me again! I need to have your baby!"

At her urging, he fires his load straight up her uterus and her entire body tenses up from the ecstasy before relaxing in his arms. "Soon, the next generation of superheroes will be born..."