Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 11

Story Info
Struggling to sleep, Bruce flashbacks...
9.6k words
4.44
7.5k
8

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/24/2021
Created 08/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday, January 15, 2012 -- Early Morning: (Chapter 1)

Master Bedroom,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

Bruce is laying quietly in his King-sized bed, having been tossing and turning all night. His mind a thousand different places, a thousand different thoughts, when he starts remembering an event two months ago, it was normal, Monday morning for him...

Monday, November 14, 2011 -- Flashback:

Gotham National Bank,

Financial District

Downtown, Gotham City

The bank vault door suddenly slams closed. Batman looks at it, searching for a way to open it from the inside.

"Thank you for saving us," Lacey White says, a local newscaster. She is a buxom brunette with glassy blue eyes.

"Since the vault door locks from the outside, I'll have to find a weak wall and blow us out," Batman deduces as he pulls out his explosive gel.

"Wait! We don't need to leave right now," Natalie Dorset voices, a journalist for the Gotham Gazette. Aside from her brown eyes, she looked just like Lacey with a smaller rack. They were probably sisters or close friends.


"Yes, I can tell from your stiff, broad shoulders that you need a break," Lacey replies, as she put her hands-on Batman. Natalie joins in and takes his upper arm in her hands. Both of them rub his taut muscles through his Batsuit, while slowly removing his equipment. Their hands drift lower and lower until they kneel and fondle his thick thighs. He leans back against the vault door as they work his codpiece down to his ankles and reveal his huge thick cock. The two marvels at its massive size and cradle the mighty shaft in their hands and admire how tiny their hands look in comparison. Then he puts his hands on their heads to stroke their silky hair. Lacey takes his touch to suckle his cock head while she strokes his shaft. Natalie moves down lower and sniffs his musky ballsack. Her tongue tickles his sack as she bounces the ball on her tongue while Natalie holds the base steady. The two heads meet in the middle and hotdog his cock with their lips as they switch places with Natalie lapping up his precum while Lacey kisses his nuts.

After several minutes of the women duel blowjob, Batman quivers and forces Natalie down on his cock, as he dumps his first load down her gullet. She desperately breathes through her nose as she tries to not drown in his jism. She swallows the first spurt, but then chokes on the second, coughing it back up and it smears her lips, chin, and blouse. Still, Lacey keeps his cock aimed squarely at her face and covers Natalie's face in cum.

"What a waste," Lacey comments, as she uses his cock to slap the cum-smeared woman on the cheek. She beats Natalie a few more times with the fleshy truncheon before aiming the tip at herself, "Now, I'll show you how to really suck off this cock."

Lacey then tries her best to deepthroat him, but only gets as far as Natalie did. The difference is she thrashes her tongue along his underside as she exhales out her nose and strokes the shaft fast and hard, demanding that he cum immediately without saying a word. After several more minutes, of Lacey's grade-A blowjob, Batman dumps his second load down her throat, but since Lacey now knows how much he can spurt, she focused on deep swallows. While she guzzles his cum, Natalie opens up Lacey's blouse, revealing her large D tits, to take Lacey by surprise and break her concentration. While Lacey's glassy blue eyes open wide in surprise, she manages to devour all of his cum, leaving only a strand of saliva connecting her lips to his cock. Her gasps for air turn into pleasure as Natalie tweaks the exposed nipples. She pulls Lacey's tits to wrap around his length to serve as a fleshlight. He humps in response as his head pushes against the bottom of her chin with each thrust. Soon he gives her a pearl necklace, from his third load, to match Natalie's cum beard.

"You said you wanted more jewelry," Natalie laughs, "Doesn't it look like you're ready for a night on the town?"

Lacey looks down at the liquid necklace and answers, "You're right. I should wear this kind of thing more often, and so should you!"

She then forces Natalie to motorboat her sticky tits, smothering Natalie in her embrace and forcing Natalie onto her back. That's when Batman hikes up Lacey's skirt, reveal her ample bubble butt, before drives his cock straight into her ass with such force he doesn't many any type of anal resistance. Lacey makes a high-pitched shriek that dies in her throat from the sudden intrusion of his huge member stretching her tightest hole wide.

He lays on top of her to sandwich her in their combined flesh as he grabs Lacey by the hair to pull her cheek to his lips. Natalie hums hard and loud to massage Lacey's large D tits as they double team he newscaster. Soon, Batman fires his fourth load into her rectum and pulls out of her. She looks at him and begs, "Please, fuck my cunt!"

He grins under his mask, as she continues begging, "Please, fuck my cunt! I need your cock inside of me!"

"What do you think?" asks Batman, turning to Natalie, admiring the women's bodies, while similar they had some noticeable difference. Natalie had more of a tan, compared to Lacey's skin tone is closer to a goth white.

"Fuck her like she whores she want to be," answers Natalie, evilly grinning, since it's all in good roleplaying fun.

Batman then picks Lacey up and carries her to the table. Batman lays Lacey on the table, she spread her legs, giving her access to her shaved pussy. He takes hold of Lacey's ankles to keep her wide as he enters her honeypot. Her large breasts jiggle as he pumps away. Her soft petals easily give way as she takes his railing. He lets her legs rest on his shoulders before he finishes inside her.

"I prefer a much comfortable place to lay," Natalie comments, as she lays on a bed of cash and jewels. The bank robbers must have unlocked everyone's safe deposit boxes to make a pile that big.

Batman pulls out of Lacey and unplugs her cunt and takes Natalie missionary style. He pins her wrists to the pile as he pounds away inside her. Their rutting makes the pile flatten with each thrust as the various jewels, papers, and cash shift under her back. While he stays inside Natalie, he feels Lacey's hands on his back pushing him to go deeper into Natalie's cunt. He puts his head between her breasts and hum while he continues to pound away with shallow thrusts while Lacey's tits press against his back.

All the tension in his muscles float away as soft, feminine flesh sandwich him and he creampies Natalie. As he pulls out of her, he feels Lacey's hand on his slimy member as she strokes him back to full hardness. He grits his teeth from the post orgasm pleasure flowing through him as she gives him the reach-around. Natalie then slides down and nestles his cock between her breasts. While not nearly as endowed as Lacey, she makes up for it with enthusiasm as she smushes her tits against his shaft. Naturally, he fucks her chest valley while Lacey juggles his balls her in hands. Between the two, he cums again on to her neck, chin, and collarbone. While Natalie pants through her semen mask, Lacey gets behind him and takes his cock into her mouth again to suckle the remnants of cum sticking to his cockhead. He rolls off of Natalie and lies back on the pile while Lacey gives him a leisurely suck-off. Natalie nestles herself between his legs as well and nurse on his balls. As they inhale his heavy musk and licks his slimy cock clean, they mewl and coo while Batman relaxes to from the early battle with the Royal Flush gang.

Bruce settles himself into the corner of the bank vault, looking over the two women, the disorderly pile of cash and jewels, all of which is safe only thanks to his work.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back in bed with his blood pumping, the Joker's blood mixed in, his thoughts are sent back in time again, warmly remembering a day with two women that he was much closer with than the two newscasters he had fucked to sleep. Although it is late and he was better off sleeping, Bruce tosses and turns, allowing himself to reminisce on better times...

Monday, January 31, 2011:

Live Nudes,

Arkham City,

Gotham

'Better times' are precisely what Batman is thinking about as he opens the back door to the abandoned gentleman's club inside the prison, Arkham City. He certainly doesn't think he's living in them, what with the symptoms of the Joker infection starting to set in. He has everyone around him worried what this would do to him. If Bruce would even survive the effects, how long would they take to overpower his immune system? Two women that are especially worried about him were Talia al Ghul and Selina Kyle, both lovers of his. It might seem unfortunate that both had gathered here in this club together, to express their concerns, but Bruce knew better.

Standing just inside the door, with snow falling outside, Batman flicks the light switch to his left to illuminate the hallway. The power was out here, though he could see some dim lights ahead, either in the main room of the club, or reflecting in from across the street. With heavy footsteps he moves forward, keen eyes scanning for signs of either woman, wondering if he would find them together, or if the two intendeds to force his hand on deciding between them.

For Bruce, it's almost an impossible ask. Selina had been there for him many times, and he was always fond of her, especially as she had become such a charming woman. She had also done so much for him when they worked together. But to compare her to Talia wasn't fair. There was something else entirely between Bruce and Talia. There was a spark, something that genuinely pulled the two of them together. Talia didn't need charm, even if it practically oozed out of her. She didn't need a perfect body, but she had that too, and Bruce was never one to complain.

Bruce makes it through the hallway without any indication that he was sharing the building with anyone else, though now that he was here he could see that the lights were on, a string of Christmas lights all around the main room. Besides that, there's a fireplace roaring, with two couches angled toward each other in front of it. Selina Kyle occupies one, the fire's light reflecting off her goggles, making them almost more notable than her well-exposed chest, glistening with sweat. Almost, but Bruce's attention was easily captured, at least in this instance. She was charming as ever right now, wearing her cat-eared cowl and her suit, naturally unzipped below her breasts. Her short black hair poked out of the cowl, her eyes having a heavy black rim of eyeliner, and her lips contrasting with a bright red.

After Selina turns her head to welcome him, Talia pops up from the other couch. She was in her traditional outfit, a tight black leather half-jacket with an open chest and full sleeves. She looked as though she had been sleeping, her blonde hair disheveled, her top less open than Selina's. Talia's signature sword laid just underneath the couch she occupies, and she has her boots up on the arm, until she swings her legs forward, boots hitting the ground.

"Welcome, Mister B." Selina jokes, mocking a style that Bruce was quite familiar with. Bruce didn't reply in kind, as the Joker's blood hadn't pulled him down that far, not yet.

"What are you both doing here?" Bruce asks, his eyes between both women. Spending time and attention on both, though if he was forced to answer, it was clear that Talia was grabbing the majority of his attention. In his mind, she deserved it. Knowing that, however, didn't mean that Selina wanted to stop fighting for it.

"Well, with the infection, and everything..." Talia starts, trailing off with her hands in her lap as Bruce stood at the head of both couches, across from the fireplace, the flames illuminating the front of his dark suit, "We're worried you're not going to make it through. Both of us. And, well, both of us wanted to do something for you. To say thanks, for everything."

Her speech was reserved, spoken at a higher pitch than her normal, like she was about to break into tears. Bruce replies calm as he had ever been.

"I don't know if I'm going to make it. I'm glad you two are thinking of me, especially right now...what did you have in mind?"

Selina is the first to break into a smile, copying Talia's move from earlier and swinging her long legs forward, tucking her heels underneath the couch for now, opening up some space for Bruce and patting the couch with one hand, her nails threatening to puncture the cushion.

"Why don't you sit down and find out? What I do know is it'll certainly be to your liking..." Seeing what the two were up to, as if he didn't know beforehand, Bruce plays along, stepping forward and taking a seat next to Selina, a pang of betrayal shooting through Talia's body, though she knew it wasn't wrong for Bruce to accept the first invitation. As much as she wants him for herself, it wasn't unfair to have to fight for him.

Beyond that, she had no idea what the Joker's blood would do to him, if she would be able to help him through everything alone. But this meeting was about letting all three of them focus on something else for a moment, to not get bogged down by the reality of their situation. If they had to let go of Bruce, both Selina and Talia wanted to do it on their own terms.

Selina takes advantage of her position by putting her left hand on Bruce's shoulder, laying her body against his side and stroking her other hand down his chest, before long, cupping his crotch, though the details were hidden with the way Batman's suit protected him. Her eyes were locked on his, while his glance across the space to see how Talia would react to all of this. Not wanting to be left behind, Talia had gone to the floor, resting her knees on the rug that sat between the two couches, ending up between the legs of Bruce, her hands set, one on each of his powerful thighs. Talia has a sparkle in her eye as she pushes her hands forward to Bruce's hips, working on separating him from his suit and allowing herself to get a hand on his shaft. Without any foreplay, Bruce wasn't hard yet, and still his massive size commanded her attention completely. Talia dove in headfirst, opening her mouth as wide as she could to take the head, her lips almost securely locking in all the way around him in an instant.

It doesn't take her long to adjust, as she has muscle memory for his member now, despite being one of the endless lists of women who couldn't completely deepthroat Bruce. Whoever finally conquered it would certainly earn some praise from Bruce, but Talia knew she was worth more to him than just her oral skills. That much was clear considering that she knew Batman had other lovers with reputations behind their blowjobs, including Selina herself. Harley was known for being the one who could take the most, but Talia couldn't place what she would be known for.

Selina's hand, having been pushed away from the cup of Batman's suit, has instead slithered underneath his shaft, cupping his round, full balls and gently palming them, fingers teasing and shuffling them around. His sack is big enough that Selina knows it to be a fool's errand to attempt sucking in the whole thing, no matter how desperately she wanted to. But thinking about it reminds her that Talia didn't have a monopoly on Bruce's cock, even now. After planting a short and sweet kiss on Bruce's cheek, Selina sets herself back, knees on the couch, head diving down to join the other woman and planting kisses on the side of Bruce's cock.

While she managed to press her head into the side of Talia's, and both of them worked on pressing their lips into Bruce's meat, neither gained much ground when it came to establishing themselves as the one who had the right to suck him off first. From her position, it annoys Selina that she couldn't simply lean over the cock that is so obviously pointed upward at her. After a moment of putting up with the game of pressing their cheeks together, Selina retreats, thinking of a better plan.

Talia, on the other hand, wasn't going to back down so easily, focusing instead on delivering as much pleasure to Bruce as she could on her own, without Selina's help. She wasn't going to fight Bruce on whether or not he needed other lovers, but that didn't mean she wouldn't stand her ground in front of her man. Selina was happy to wait until Talia came up for air, finally using a gentle hand to ease Talia's chin off of Bruce's cock, taking the space for herself. Selina immediately takes in the fat member that seems to be waiting for her, devouring what she could, which was about as much as Talia could. On purpose or not, she left plenty of saliva behind, her tongue dripping with it whenever she opened her lips to attach another kiss to him. The motion of Selina's head increases at such a rapid pace that it threatened to leave behind anyone idly watching.

Selina took the opportunity to try and become the latest in a long line of women to challenge themselves to push all the way to his base. Having it warmed up first by Talia's mouth was certainly a bonus, but nothing could possibly ensure success. Even Batman's hand, encouragingly placed on the back of Selina's neck, only served to stand the stray hairs there up on their ends and make her purr in delight. A point for Selina, in her book. She pumped her head up and down, slipping his cock in and out of her mouth and watching her spit drip down his length. She was making a mess, as she always did.

A minute of bobbing later, and while she had certainly made progress with taking Bruce's cock into her throat, each time that she dipped down it only served to remind her that there was still quite a length that was just out of her reach, outside of her abilities. Almost regardless of her ability, it felt like an impossible task. Even as badly as she wanted it, she just couldn't quite manage as well as Harley did. Even if she was tied with Talia, that was not quite good enough. From Talia's perspective, though, she could only marvel at what Selina was managing, forcing her head back and forth with all of her might.

All for Bruce's pleasure, with nothing else taken into consideration. She was bewildered by Selina's determination, which showed on her face, a flash of shock overtaking her. It was jealousy, even if she wouldn't admit that to Selina, or Bruce, let alone herself. Further up the couch cushion, Bruce was struggling to hold himself back with the magic being worked on him by Selina's tongue, whipping from side to side, encouraging him to slide further and further into her, even as her body rejected taking more. It was a notable gap to how far he could bury himself inside Harley, but it was still more than acceptable.

It's only when Selina pulls away, strings of spit still connecting her lips to Bruce's head, that she and Bruce both notice that Talia had spent her time alone wisely, stripping down and tossing her clothes behind her. With the way that her chin drips with Bruce's precum and her own saliva, it was obviously a wise choice on her part. Her body on full display, Bruce takes more notice than before, seeing her ample, perky breasts hanging free was always going to grab Bruce's eyes. What amazed him most was that she had managed it all silently, right in front of his eyes, ignoring that Selina was blocking his view for the time.

This time, it was Talia seizing the opportunity to reclaim a spot between Bruce's legs, her mouth eagerly, hungrily swallowing the thick shaft being presented to her.