Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you slick bitch..." Selina scowls, chuckling to herself as she was outwitted by the woman on her knees in front of them.

"Well, I should take my chance to really join this party, shouldn't I?" Selina continues, stretching her leg and planting one foot on the ground as she gets up, standing behind Talia and taking the opportunity presented to her to steal away Bruce's attention.

She starts by bending over, with just enough of an arc that Bruce was able to peer down the center of her chest, getting a full view of her beautiful breasts. Her slow movements are agonizing to Bruce, who naturally wants to see every inch of skin that Selina was going to show him. It's only made worse knowing she would show it, but only after the teasing, the slow roll of her shoulders pulling the suit away, her arms popping out afterward, her skin being shown off and glistening brightly.

Finally, Selina stepped out of the suit with one foot before the other, nude underneath after she followed up with removing her own undergarments, thin, elastic black things that didn't stand a chance against the pull of her fingers. Her bra was special in its own right, two separated cups with a tight strap around her back that allowed for the typical open look of her jacket, looking as if she wasn't wearing a bra at all.

Bruce watched, for the moment pulled away from his usual inclination to watch Talia's every movement. Selina was relying on that, while Talia took the time to sink down and give some love to Bruce's balls instead, her mouth just as hungry as before as she lapped her tongue against one ball, sucking it into her lips and closing them around Bruce's sack, happily taking in his musk while she did. It had been a fierce battle between the two of them, and it was far from over, but both feel confident that they would be seen as having done better to pleasure Bruce.

Selina kneels right beside Talia then, taking the other ball of Bruce's sack into her mouth and using both of her hands on his shaft at the same time, all of her effort focused on pleasing Bruce as she had done so many times before. Despite how routine it might have become with any other lover, Bruce always found a way to inspire her to do so much more, to entice all of her senses. This time, it was the familiar rumbling of his hips as he fired off his first orgasm, hungrily lapped up by both women trading fractions of a second at the helm, both with a sturdy hand straining to steady Bruce's cock, slightly overlapping each other.

For Bruce, it is amazing as ever to have two women at his feet, even if in the moment he is still concerned about what could happen with the Joker disease that threatens to take him over from the inside. He wouldn't let that happen, but for now, he didn't know how he was going to stop its progress, either. There was no cure yet, he was the second patient of this infection, aside from the Joker. There were others that Bruce had been warned about, but Joker hadn't exactly offered to help track them down. So far, the effects were minimal, and the only ones that he had noticed involved his increased strength and stamina, two factors that were now going to serve him well with Talia and Selina serving him. He was safe in the knowledge that, having these two around, he didn't need to hold back at all. They could take it, and he was more than happy to give it to them.

Though they had so far chosen their own direction, Bruce lifts a hand to beckon Selina toward him again, her mouth hesitantly letting go of his sack, leaving the rest of it to Talia's waiting mouth.

"Here, kitty, kitty," Bruce teases from behind his mask, laying out on the couch and guiding Selina to sit on his face as she had many times before and since this wonderful encounter. Despite that, Batman could still remember the exact taste of her in that club, with the added smoky aroma coming off the fireplace near them. Selina was always so sweet and had a powerful taste to her, one that Bruce knew he would appreciate forever.

That didn't take away from him noticing that Talia had stepped up her game in response to Selina getting up close and personal with Bruce, Talia going right back to pushing Bruce's cock down her throat. She had her doubts she would ever be able to manage the entire length, but she also doubted she would ever stop trying. It had become a fun little game, in its own right, seeing how much of his thickness she could withstand. For her it was delightful to get a chance to suck Bruce's cock again, and she bobs away while Bruce's tongue gave Selina a wild ride further up on the couch. Selina held on, slender fingers clutching Bruce's cowl with a firm grip.

Selina doesn't last more than a moment, her legs tightening up as she orgasms on Bruce's face, her thick hips shivering, forcing her to lean on the couch for support so she doesn't topple over. Taking a signal from Bruce as he starts to buck his hips, Talia takes him out of her mouth and decides to push his cock between her tits instead, from the side, his length plenty wet enough to find its home comfortably in her chest, slickening the entire tunnel that she creates by holding her chest up for him. With both women surrounding him, and the movement of his hips intensifying, Bruce found his second orgasm, happily painting Talia's chest with thick shots of cum raining down.

The strings of thick cum got as high as the front of her neck before she cranes her head downward and takes his head in, obediently accepting the final round of shots, her mouth stuffed with his load until she swallows it. All the while Bruce's work had only slowed down under Selina as she needed to take a break after her own orgasm, with Bruce lovingly placing kisses on the inside of her thigh instead for the moment, while Selina takes deep breaths and shudders, taking precautions so that the intense pleasure Bruce gave her wasn't overwhelming.

The fire roars near them, warming the main room of the abandoned club, while Bruce picks Selina up and gently sets her at the furthest end of the couch, giving himself some space as he sits up, squarely in front of Talia.

"Do you two want to swap places? I'm ready for another round."

Selina still looks tired, but Talia is certainly up for it, and Bruce felt as lively as he ever did. This party was well underway, and Bruce saw no reason to slow down now. Without getting a verbal answer, Bruce reaches forward and hooks his arms underneath Talia's, bringing her upward and into his lap with one swift movement. Her thighs lie close, just outside his, his cock pressing upward into her stomach, his wet tip tapping against her skin and leaving behind a mess. Not unlike the mess he had left all over her chest. Talia laid her arms loosely on Bruce's shoulders while Selina looked on from the side, short of breath, slinking to the place between Bruce's legs to get underneath the two of them for another shot at sucking in one of Bruce's heavy nuts. While Talia let her hips climb, mounting the tip of Bruce's cock, Selina happily sucked away on one of his orbs, hoping to stir him up.

Bruce's arms had dropped, hands settling on Talia's hips instead of her sides as he secures her in his lap. It made it all too easy for her to sink onto him, her hands bracing against his arm so she could force herself back if she went too far. She never did though, simply sinking until she was comfortably full, with the rest of Bruce's shaft offering too much resistance for her to take the whole thing. It always has, and she knew it always would. It was the same thing that every woman wanted to reach the end of, whether in their mouth or, like this, stuffed inside them. To her knowledge, no other woman had ever succeeded, either. She wouldn't be the first, but she had doubts that any other would ever manage it. No one could be a better fit with Bruce than she was.

Even in such a confined space, Bruce manages to buck his hips and push Talia upward, holding her there and allowing himself the space to pound her. It'd be much easier to use natural leverage by setting her down on the couch, but he didn't need to, and it felt just as nice this way, maybe even better when Talia buckled and leaned up against him. Her mouth hung open, agape, amazed at the way she was being handled while Bruce was kept underneath her. It's only a moment later, with her head tucked neatly onto his shoulder, that Talia gives up an empty scream and starts to shake, finally reaching out with her arms and tightly holding on to Bruce's chest piece. He offers support by reaching around her and grasping at her ass. Bruce keeps it suspended in the air so that he could still move upward into her, easing her through her shivering, spiking orgasm.

Talia rides it out to the best of her ability, fingers tingling with the pure bliss that Bruce has pumped into her. There was plenty of evidence left behind, much more than Selina could bear to swallow, although she worked as hard as she could on it while Talia slumps to the side, laying down exhausted on the touch.

Bruce offers her the space she needs, going to the opposite end of the couch while Selina keeps herself between his knees, licking up the last drippings of Batman's third orgasm. Bruce was still naturally feeling as ready as ever, but he could see Selina's eyes glazing over now. She was getting herself stuffed with his cum and looking as though she wouldn't be happier doing anything else in the world.

"Are you sure you can handle this, Selina? You look more than ready for a catnap." Bruce smirked to himself at his quick wit against the woman most known for it. Selina isn't quite so amused.

"Oh, Bruce, this kitty is on the prowl..." She purred, a nimble hand tapping Bruce's length against her lips while her bright green eyes stare up at her lover. Her lipstick was holding steady, but any lower quality makeup would have been spread all over her face by now, with the wanton manner in which she let Bruce's meat rap against her cheeks, leaving behind plenty of cum.

Bruce had very little energy left for feline-related puns, instead much more enticed by the plan of leaving Selina in the same state that he had already put Talia in. To that end, Bruce rises up from the couch, using a hand to encourage Selina forward, her arms bracing as she lets her head rest on the cushioned seat. She looks back over her shoulder to check on just what Bruce was going to do, but predictably, he's already on his knees behind her, one hand pressing firmly on her hip, his other holding his cock and guiding it into her. Selina's eyes roll back, her arm rolling underneath her chin to hold her head up as her tongue lolled outward, a slow moan escaping her. Its rhythm is as steady as the Batman's advance, grinding to a halt as he knew that Selina had no more room to give him. As always, that was fine by him, and instead of pushing on, Bruce shows his masterful restraint.

Selina is already shivering, her taut ass presented upward for Bruce to eye hungrily as he always did. Bruce knows better than to pounce on that opportunity, instead withdrawing himself from her nearly to his tip, only to reintroduce every inch, bit by bit. That slow sinking was almost enough to drive Selina over the edge, but, ever the fighter, tooth and claw, Selina was proving to be stubborn even as she folded to Bruce's powerful cock.

"Bruce..." Selina moans his name out, her fingers digging into the cushion as she tries her best to hang on to consciousness. The pleasure that Bruce delivered was something that she looked forward to every time she laid eyes on him, she could barely keep herself together around the dark knight.

This occasion was no exception, with Bruce's continued pounding driving Selina into a state of bliss, the woman left moaning wordlessly into the couch as Bruce came again, his cum filling her quickly and pouring out along her naked thighs, excess pooling on the ground. A thorough mess made of both Selina and Talia before her. Bruce pulled himself out of Selina with a grunt, firmly holding her hips until he stood, helping the dazed Kyle to rest on the couch opposite Talia.

Looking over them, with Talia resting on her stomach and Selina resting on her back, Bruce's eyes naturally settle along the assets that he appreciates most on each woman. Talia's ass sticks out from the rest of her frame, as she had laid down without care, a pillow stuck underneath her hips. Selina's breasts rise and fall in a natural cycle as she has already drifted off to sleep, her breath escaping her into the room above. Both were captivating, but despite that, Bruce's other thoughts were slipping back into focus.

This could be the last time that he saw either woman in the room with him right now, there could be no coming back if the disease took control. A small part of him tried to urge him to stay. If he were going to go, he could always go while in the arms of the women he loved, couldn't he?

Of course not. Giving up like that wasn't like him at all. Bruce, knowing what he has to do, turns himself away and leaves out the back door of the abandoned club. He has to fight. It would all come down to this, and it could only end one way. This was between Bruce and the Joker, and only one of them was going to make it out alive.

Sunday, January 15, 2012 -- Morning:

Batcave,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

Bruce is sitting in the Batcave, studying the information he got from the elderly Bruce, along with the database that shows the variant Earths. Right in front of Bruce is the Trans-dimension generator that allows the user to open a portal between dimensions. It's the most advanced piece of technology that Bruce has ever seen, much more advanced than anything on this Earth or a majority of the alternate Earths, including the Arkham Knight's Earth. Harley walks up behind Bruce and says, "Master, Doctor Thompkins said that Talia and the baby are both fine and resting in the Master Bedroom, but she is going to need a few days to rest to recover from the trauma."

"Thank you, Harley," says Bruce as he continues to study the information. Harley notices a change in Bruce, a change she doesn't like, and is gently worried about him. Some may criticize her for calling herself 'whore' with Bruce as her 'Master,' but she doesn't care. She chooses to be with Bruce, just like she chose to be with the Joker before and just like she chooses to be with Ivy. Several minutes later, Bruce notices that Harley is still standing there, and without taking his eyes off the screen, he asks, "...was there something else you wanted?"

Harley, unlike her normal playful personality, is being deadly serious and replies, "Master, you don't seem like yourself, since last night, do you want to talk about anything?"

Bruce leaning back in his chair, before voicing, "Looks at this, Earth-2013I. An Earth where Superman killed the Joker and is now leading a One Earth Regime against a Batman/Quinn Insurgency."

"Why're you telling me this?" ask Harley, not wanting to think about the Joker, since for the first time she is happy. She found someone who treats her better and is the same psychological goldmine. Bruce placing a finger on his chin explains, "Because, if this version of Batman wins then he would make a great ally."

"But, how do you know if he is going to win or not?" asks Harley, as the looks on Bruce's face, tell her he is starting to feel better. Bruce grin before answering, "That's what I've been trying to figure out for the last 10 hours, but I need a break."

"What would you like to do, Master?" Harley asks curiously since she isn't sure what he is thinking, but Bruce already knows what he wants to do with the crazy insane woman that he loves, named...

Living Room,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

Harley and Bruce had retreated to the main living room, and are sitting on the sofa, watching one of Bruce's favorite TV Show from his childhood, The Gray Ghost. Alfred brings the pair a box of popcorn, as Alfred hopes someday this will be all that Master Bruce will need from him, as Harley and Bruce cuddle on the sofa, the next episode starts, 'The Rival.' "Oh, this is a great episode."

"That is what you said about the last episode, 'The Queen,'" voices Harley, "And the episode before that, 'The Lady in Red.'"

"What can I say, it brings back good childhood memories," answers Bruce, pressing pause on the episode. Bruce used to stay up with his father and they would watch The Gray Ghost together, which starred Simon Trent, as the Gray Ghost, while his mother would normally be reading a book, something she passed along to her son, her love of books. Bruce resumes the episode, 'The Rival,' knowing it is the last episode of season two. The Gray Ghost ran for three seasons, with 120 episodes total, though even the most hardcore fan would admit season three isn't as good, as they introduced Wolf Boy and Vampire Maiden, at the midway point of the season, trying to bring in a younger audience but it would send the rating downward and the series was unexpectedly canceled, despite the highly popular final episode, 'Last Stand of the Ghost,' ending in an unresolved cliffhanger.

Sunday, January 15, 2012 -- Afternoon:

Batcave,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

Bruce is again sitting in the Batcave, studying the database of alternate Earths, when Earth-11 Batwoman walks up and asks, "Bruce, you wanted to see me about something? Alternate Earths?"

"Helena," voices Bruce, "I have determined some interesting facts! First, you're actually from Earth-11K, as mentioned before but this isn't just the Arkham Knight's designation for your reality but seems to be its official designation. Second, there seems to be an unlimited number of other Earths, but each alternate reality seems to have 52 variations of that reality, hint why you're from Earth-11K, instead of just Earth-11. Earth-11K's history is almost identical to Earth-11's history. Also, according to your Robin, the Arkham Knight is from Earth-Alpha, however, he is actually from Earth-3435. Also, the reference to Earth-11-A is just another way of labeling Earth-11A, same alternate Earth. There's a reference to the Arkham Knight's father being from Earth-3455. How any of this is possible is beyond me, my own conclusion is that the Earth evolved at different speed depending on the changes between the timelines."

"Did you find out who the Arkham Knight's father is? Or who the Arkham Knight is?" asks Helena, trying to wrap her head around the concept that there are alternate Earths, and then alternate-versions of those alternate Earths. Batman shakes his head no, before explaining, "My best guess is that the Arkham Knight is from Earth-3435, probably his mother's Earth and his father is from Earth-3455. I also determined that any Earth with a Greek letter isn't part of the normal space-time continuum. Also, it..."

All of a sudden, a bright flash of light, and standing there is the Major, who voices, "Bruce, what do you think you are doing?"

"Figured you would show up," replies Bruce, as he and Helena face the Major, "Helena kept saying that wasn't the Arkham Knight's style but that didn't make any sense. He is so powerful, then why not attack me directly? He's powerful enough, but he can't..."

"What?" asks Helena, who herself wasn't attacked directly either by the Arkham Knight, who just aided the Wonder Man in taking over her world. The Major voices, "We were right about you, Bruce. You're correct, the Arkham Knight is forbidden to directly attack. Long ago, rules were established governing space-faring nation vs. non-spacefaring nations and inter-dimension conflicts, through those rules doesn't apply to the Endless War, both the Light and Darkness obey them, it's one of the few things that the Darkness respect. So, yes, he can't directly attack you, or he would incur the wrath of the Old Ancient, the only known species to exist before the Shattering."