Batman CYOA: Gotham Buffet

Story Info
Batman claims his reward for saving Gotham.
981 words
4.14
12.5k
24

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Batman moved as quickly and efficiently in securing Two-Face's unconscious men as he had in subduing them. The click of the last handcuff snapping into place coincided with the echo of the last falling shell casing finally settling into place. Now all that remained was the small eternity it would take for the GCPD to come and sort out which were going to Blackgate and which were going to Arkham—as if it made a difference.

Batman picked a flattened 9MM slug out of his body armor and flicked it away. The bruise underneath, where he had taken the hammer-blow of the stopped shot, remained tender, but he could ignore it until he was back at the Batcave for another lecture from Alfred.

At least this time, he wouldn't have to justify himself too much. Two-Face had taken hostages. If Batman hadn't cleared Harvey's hide-out, it was literally a toss-up what might've happened to them.

He penetrated deeper into the abandoned aquarium with its drained sea tanks, seeing what appealed to Harvey's warped sense of duality in all the dry, desiccated exhibits meant to showcase ocean life. His scans of the hideout had shown him where the hostages would be waiting for him... in a reverse aquarium, a pirate-stylized ship inside a whale-sized tank that allowed guests to lower themselves into the hold and look out at the surrounding sea.

Only without the water, his stomping footsteps echoed strangely. Announcing his arrival to the hostages, who struggled and cried out anew at his entrance.

Coming into the interior of the pirate ship and actually seeing who Harvey had taken prisoner, Batman felt compelled to stop and ponder life's little ironies.

Poison Ivy. Catwoman. Harley Quinn. All deadly, but all exquisitely female. Somehow lovelier than ever while bound and gagged—perhaps because it removed the threat that otherwise nullified their beauty.

Selina was tall and statuesque, like a fashion model, her unzipped catsuit showing pert, proud breasts accentuated by the tightness of her dominatrix-like costume. Ivy, of average height but voluptuous roundness, made even more exotic by the green tint to her skin. The ropes that cut across her body pulled her barely-there costume out of what modesty it once had, giving him peeks at dark green nipples and labia lips the color of jade. Then there was Harley, the most enthusiastically struggling. She was petite, but hardly short on curves. All her wiggling made her nubile breasts and tight little ass jiggle enticingly. For all her lack of refinement compared to the goddesses of seduction that were tied to either side of her, Batman sensed that her shameless verve might make her the best fuck of all.

It startled him to realize he was thinking of the three villainesses in those terms... and then he asked himself why not? All three of these women, beauties though they might have been, were responsible for countless crimes, millions in property damage. Would've been murderers many times over if he hadn't foiled their schemes. And as if it weren't enough that he'd captured them so many times, now he'd rescued them, saving their very lives. Not that it would make any difference, though. As soon as they were back on the street, which would be in depressingly little time, they would be back to their old tricks.

Selina would steal. Ivy would terrorize. Harley would wreck pure havoc. It was enough to make him snap.

And Bruce asked himself: why not snap? It might finally teach them a lesson. It would certainly make him feel better. Already, he could see them preparing their insults, ready to jeer and boo even as he freed them. It was a sure bet they'd actually try and seduce him: Selina with her sultry come-ons, Harley with her giggly flirtation, Ivy with her smoldering sex appeal. Perhaps instead he ought to turn the tables.

So instead of making a single move to release them from their predicament, Batman unzipped his fly and hauled out his manhood.

All of them went silent, still. Harley nearly fainted, eyes headily glazing over. Selina's eyes bulged. Ivy's jaw dropped.

All could see he had the cock of a mule, long and thick and the size of a salami. Dark purple in color and as big around as one of their wrists. Harley started to moan, while her two compatriots stared incredulously, faces filled with disbelief, not able to process how such a sizable prick could possibly be real.

Bruce had to say he was gratified by their reaction. Their fearful awe added to his arousal, giving the scene an air of eroticism that their skimpy costumes and sensual bondage quickly took advantage of. They saw that his member was quite real as it went from half-hard to fully erect and aloft, shooting up at a high angle from his open fly. With them kneeling on the floor, his erection loomed over them like a towering pillar.

He took a step towards them. The shadow of his cock fell across their faces.

Laughing hysterically through her gag, Harley nodded ardently, while Ivy, eyes dilated, let out a litany of denial into her own gag—sure she couldn't take that sizable endowment, while Bruce was equally sure she could. Selina stared woozily, through half-slitted eyes. She looked hazily aroused, even on the verge of climax, like she was finally receiving a long-awaited gift.

Oh yes. Bruce was sure this was the right way to deal with them. Not coddling them time and time again, but making use of those exquisite bodies so he at least got something out of the hard work of keeping them alive and out of trouble.

He wouldn't go back on the burst of divine inspiration that had reduced the Gotham City Sirens to his sex objects. All he had to decide now was which girl—and which orifice—would be the lotus of his attention.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers