Batman CYOA: Gotham Buffet Pt. 02

Story Info
Option C. Throat-fuck Selina.
1.7k words
4.42
7.1k
12

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

There was something almost virginal about the indomitable cat burglar--singular in her refusal to be bound or attached. But he knew he could make her give in to her need. Selina already knew, with her bone-deep knowledge of him, that he was going to take her. She could either enjoy it wholeheartedly or vainly deny the wetness slicking the inside of her cunt.

Bruce reached down, gloved hands stroking over her hidden breasts. Even through her own covering, Selina could feel the harshness, both of Bruce's touch and of his armored gloves. He felt the lack of bra through her thin costume, her nipples protruding so stiffly that it stung his hands right through both layers of vinyl and leather.

Selina's eyes crackled with excitement. Much as she disliked the submission inherent to how he was taking advantage of the situation, she couldn't help but see it as kinky. How many times had she wished Bruce would do something exactly like this to her?

Having Harley and Ivy be here too was an added thrill; sheer taboo that she hadn't even imagined. It was undeniably wrong and exactly the sort of lustful madness she'd always wanted Batman to unleash. With her hands still cuffed behind her body, she arched her chest so that her full breasts filled the confines of her costume like fruit swelling in leatherclad ripeness.

Bruce seized hold of the O-ring that dangled between Selina's full breasts and drew it down, releasing the pressure that held in her tightly constrained chest until her tits escaped, their abundant flesh forced itself through the open zipper, driving either side of her catsuit apart.

Harley cooed happily as her breasts came into the open air. Ivy fumed silently, either out of sympathetic indignity or aroused envy or annoyance at Harley's interest or simply because she was a pretty bitchy person in general.

Her opened catsuit gave her breasts barely a fig-leaf of covering now, but Bruce still batted the leather aside to harshly grope her tits, his gloved hands underneath the unzipped leather, strong grip kneading and squeezing deep into her resilient flesh. Selina was shocked at how she responded to his forcefulness--the unexpected realization that she liked to be handled so firmly.

His fingers pinched into her nipples like a pair of vises; Selina shrieked into her gag as he pulled her off the couch where she'd been seated with Harley and Ivy, dropped her to her knees. Her booted feet were bound underneath her, hands cuffed behind her back. He offered her his cock to pay obeisance too, but didn't yet remove her gag. Selina would have to act out her lust, simperingly admit to it, before he'd let her sate herself.

Selina ducked her head, brushing her taped lips against his throbbing erection, working her face against all of his hardened cock. It was so hard that it resisted the pressure Selina put on it; she had to actually exert herself to push its stiffened, pulsing length out of the mate-seeking alignment it naturally preferred.

All while Bruce leered down at her, nothing torpid showing in the set of his jaw, only a certain heat to the cast of his lips and how his eyes drank in her lustful compliance.

"I know you were a whore once, Selina," Bruce said, his voice thick with lust. "You're going to be again. Just for me. That mouth of yours was always meant for a man's cock."

He didn't even let her take him in her mouth. Ripping off the duct tape, he grasped her chin and held it down, thumb and forefinger stoving in her cheeks to press between her teeth like a horse's bit. He held her mouth open that way as he thrust himself demandingly inside her lips.

Then he fed more of his cock into her mouth, forcing her jaws apart to take it in. Finally, he let go of her, totally releasing her head and instead reaching to either side, resting his hands on top of Harley and Ivy's skulls. He held them in place, forcing them to watch, as Selina willingly took the order she'd longed for him to give.

"Suck me," he said, the same harshly growled command he might make of a mugger to a drop a knife or a terrorist to release a hostage.

Selina bent obligingly to her work. Her back bowed, Bruce stared down the rear of her body to see her leather catsuit stretched tight across her plump ass. He felt Harley's head turn against his grip, taking a look at Selina's protruding hindquarters herself. With a lightheaded sense of whimsy, he patted her head.

It wasn't enough to make him rethink fucking Selina's mouth, but it would be interesting to see what a few days' time would make out of Harley's obsessive personality and what he was showing her right now.

Selina mewled softly, now forcing herself down on more of Bruce's erection, making herself take that which he hadn't already demanded of her. She washed his turgid shaft with her lips and tongue as it went into her mouth, then bobbed her head on what she'd managed to accept. Slowly at first. Then more rapidly.

Bruce unconsciously tightened his grip on Harley and Ivy's heads as Selina pumped back and forth. As alluring as it was to watch her challenge her own gag reflex, he looked to the other two women. Harley looked like a maddened soccer mom waiting for a Black Friday sale to start, her dilated pupils following Selina's mouth along Bruce's cock like a Newton's Cradle going from side to side.

Ivy, meanwhile, seemed to have locked herself down into an angry knot of denial, eyes blank, staring, but not really seeing. Bruce had the feeling that the thought of being in Selina's shoes--being forced and yet enjoying it--was too large a thought for her narrow-minded misanthropy. She was on the verge of shutting down... or going as lust-mad as Harley ever had.

With a malicious sense of humor springing from the same cracked dam that had let out this surge of lasciviousness, Bruce took Harley and Ivy by their hair and pulled them to Selina's sides. Forcing them together on her like two slices of bread on the piece of meat Selina was right now. And using that pincered grip to push himself into Selina's mouth until he was at the back of her throat.

Selina's eyes bulged, thinking she would choke. But despite the panic in her eyes, the flaring nostrils as she hyperventilated, the cat burglar accommodated him. Taking his cock all the way into her throat, Harley and Ivy feeling the happy frenzy of her body at work. All the sucking and gulping and gurgling she put into bringing her master's arousal to a head. The pressure in his balls was increasing, and it seemed to force his domineering nature to new heights along with his mounting ecstasy.

"Did you think she wasn't a whore?" Bruce asked Harley and Ivy, his eyes slanting from one to the other, cruel voice bringing them out of their reveries and forcing them to confront Selina's amorousness anew. "She is. You are too. If I wanted it, you'd be doing exactly what she is right now. You might even enjoy it more. Selina's a good girl; you're bad. That's why I'm punishing you--punishing you by not making you whores. You get to wish you deserved my cock."

It felt like every nerve in his erection was screaming at the faintest touch of her warm, enveloping mouth. The suction of her lips overwhelmed all other sensation in his body until he could barely feel the heavy armor he wore. Bruce felt naked, lighter than air. Even through his gloves, he sensed Harley and Ivy's skin flushing feverishly, like their brains were burning with the thought of what was so close to them, yet so far away in Selina's mouth.

But Selina wasn't quite a good girl. He would have to punish her some too. He let go of the other two women and grabbed her by the strap of her goggles, pulling her back until she had to abandon his saliva-coated prick. It left Bruce aching with the shock of interrupted delight, but Selina needed to learn her lesson. She needed to know she hadn't earned being his slut.

Selina looked up at him, barely able to take her eyes off the massive erection she now realized had been in her mouth, although its size defied all she knew of her own limitations. "Don't you want me to finish?"

"If I wanted it, I'd have it," Bruce grunted.

Reaching inside of her open zipper and down beyond where even the zipper ran to the apex of her legs, Bruce touched her pubic mound with the pads of his fingers. Even through his gloves, he felt the warmth of her wetness.

"Sucking cock turns you on," he said.

He pushed his fingers against her slippery panties--damp with sodden heat. Then he pulled it aside and touched her slit directly. Selina jolted. Her eyes crossed. She looked like she might start drooling at any moment.

"Your friends watched you be my cock-holster," Bruce continued. "That didn't turn you off. Did it make you even hotter?"

Selina blushed. Bruce stroked his thumb possessively over her damp pubic thatch, knowing it was there by the slight rasping sound it made against his glove. Selina was dutifully quiet, Harley and Ivy mute as if with religious awe. They watched with bated breath to see if Selina would be allowed to finish what she'd started--or if it possibly was their turn.

Selina herself wondered if Bruce could smell her. She felt her wetness seeping to her inner thighs and wondered too if Harley and Ivy were wet enough for Bruce to smell. If that was tempting him away from her to those bitches.

Bruce slid his middle finger between her labia lips and slowly pushed it all the way into Selina's accepting opening.

She stared at him wide-eyed, her breath racing. Selina canted her hips in offering. Her cunt was his to play with. She looked down to watch the movement of his fingers, then back up to stare into his eyes for any hint as to what he would do next. If he just told her he would fuck her, Selina thought she would come from that alone.

"I took my cock out of your mouth a minute ago," Bruce said darkly. "You haven't even thanked me yet for making you my whore."

A. Finish in Selina's mouth.

B. Come in Harley's face.

C. Jerk off and make Ivy lick it up.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers