Batman CYOA: Gotham Buffet Pt. 05

Story Info
A. Break Helena.
1.5k words
4.35
4.2k
7

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"I'll make you come," Bruce said, though it sounded more like a threat.

He slammed his body down on Helena, thrusting his cock brutally inside her. His balls slapped against her ass with a nasty krak! He withdrew only long enough to plunge himself back inside her. The metal framework of the catwalk they were fucking on creaked as it took a violence it had never been meant to hold.

"Slut!" Bruce barked, biting down on Helena's mouth. "Bitch!"

With the fifth stiff thrust of his prick, Helena felt like butter on the inside. She slowly lifted her hips in weak offering, her back arching, before Bruce battered into her again and she experienced the wildest orgasm she'd ever had.

"God!" she cried into his mouth. "Fuck me!"

"Take it, you fucking cunt," Bruce growled, his tongue as aggressive as his cock in stabbing into her mouth, while his fingers grasped her wide hips, groping deep into the thick plushness of her fleshy ass. "Take it all the way up that wet pussy until you get my cum, whore."

At that moment, Helena didn't care if she lived or die. All that mattered in her existence was the pleasure of her current moments. It would've been worth it if it killed her. Her body shook with electric excitement, her every cell flaring with the energy of the fuck.

"Keep fucking me, Batman, darling," she panted into his cruel mouth, her only thought what she could say that would keep this feeling going, keep her his cock-holster. "Use me. Use me like the bitch I am. Make it hurt if you have to, just... just let me have your cum!"

Bruce gaveled his hands down by her head, trapping her black hair, while his toes spiked into the ground for support. After quickly sorting out his position, he powered savagely into Helena's cunt, hammering her down so hard on the catwalk that the grated floor bit into her luscious curves. The sound of his armored body smacking into her naked flesh echoed off the walls.

"Earn my cum, you fucking bitch," Bruce grunted, every muscle in his body tightened, readied, putting itself into the punishing blows he gave Helena between her legs.

Helena felt his cock pulsating, its length so rigid it must've hurt like her own clit did in its stiffness. Yet her pain was as fantastic as the pleasure. Another fiery orgasm exploded inside her, making her scream until her throat was raw.

"Beg for my cum until you get it," Bruce rasped, pounding down on her vulnerable, quaking body with all of his hulking musculature.

And Helena happily pleaded with him to keep fucking her, keep reaming out her cunt until it was a proper cum dumpster for her master's usage, getting off on the whore she was being almost as much as she was the fuck itself.

She didn't care that Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman could hear every shouted words from her heaving lungs, so perhaps she wouldn't have cared either that over their earpieces, the other Birds of Prey were hearing just how much Helena needed Batman's cum.

***

"I could use a drink," Kate Kane said, looking over at her companion with a catlike smile. She didn't really need one, and neither did Dinah Lance, who she was about to offer to top off... but she had a pretty good idea that Dinah was going to get one anyway.

"Don't let me stop you," Dinah said, her voice hushed as if Helena might overhear.

She and Batwoman had been put on stake-out duty. Some maniac was cutting up the sex workers of the East End, so they were to sit on the district all night and see if they could pick him up. However, a pounding rainstorm had thrown just about everyone inside, so after collecting a few typical Gotham street crimes--purse snatchings, knife fights, and small-time drug deals--the evening started to look like a bust. Dinah and Kate holed up under a water tower, scanning the few people on the street to see if any of them were in trouble or being trouble. Then Helena started screaming her pussy off over the comms.

Dinah'd already had a slug from Kate's flask--the one thing she was sure Bruce didn't stow in his utility belt. Then they'd heard Helena's transmission: the sound of the sex so rough, so pained and pleading, that they listened for a while to make sure it was truly consensual. But there was no mistaking the sound of Helena begging. Dinah had accepted another drink from the flask.

Five minutes later, they tuned to Helena's frequency again, only to hear the same sensual verbiage--Helena's voice only a little weaker now. Another five minutes passed and they checked in again. Helena was still going, even if her voice was only a whisper. Five minutes after that, they heard Helena gurgling, groaning--then a sharp thak of gloved hand meeting flesh and she piped up, dutifully beseeching her lover to keep going, keep giving her even more.

Dinah took another pull from the flask. Ollie had never reduced her to such shambles. And he hadn't ever lasted so long, either. He had to be in as good a shape as Bruce, so what was it? Was Bruce just that much more domineering that he refused to allow his own body to give in, any more than he would allow Helena to quit before he was satisfied she'd been completely broken.

Kate held out the flask to Dinah, both intruding on her thoughts and, strangely, offering a comfort that she needed as she felt her pussy throb with need. Her lips pockmarked with bites from considering what if she were in Helena's place. Would she hold out any longer than Helena had? Would she even want to?

"I'd better not," Dinah said, waving off the flask. Her head was already spinning from the unaccustomed level of alcohol in her system; she usually never indulged this much. Usually didn't have any reason to.

On her empty stomach, the liquor went directly to work; if Dinah had thought to, she wouldn't be able to remember whether she'd had five drinks from the flask or six. And if she were sober, perhaps she would've realized Kate was refilling the flask from a bottle she'd stashed nearby.

Something to set Dinah at ease. The blonde kept telling herself that if they were really doing heavy-duty drinking, than the flask would be empty. Since there was still more to drink, they had to be simply taking the edge off, right?

Kate sat down beside Dinah on the rooftop's parapet. In the night, with the rain coming down all around them, they had as much privacy as if they were in the middle of a desert, and Kate sat so close to Dinah that her thigh rubbed against Dinah's fishnet stocking. This was no accident.

"Well, at least someone's enjoying herself tonight," Kate said.

"I know what you mean," Dinah moaned.

"Not that you'd want it that way, of course," Kate said with a sly grin. "Being hammered for hours on end, getting called a slut, even being slapped around and having to beg for more..."

Dinah gulped. "If that's what she's into..."

"You know you're not into that, right? I mean, God knows you don't have to be. With a body like yours, you could have a man doing anything you wanted him to. Including--" And Kate made a significant gesture up into the air, like she was indicating Helena's sexual bliss, wherever the brunette was.

"I wouldn't ask for a thing like that," Dinah chuckled uneasily, sure she wouldn't. Mostly sure. "I'd want someone to treat me--"

"Like a woman," Kate interrupted, appraising the blonde with calculating eyes. Openly admiring her supple figure. "Nice and gentle. Not like a piece of meat."

"Of course not," Dinah agreed, although her gloved fingers toyed at the mesh of her fishnets, occupying her hands so she couldn't turn on the radio again and hear Helena's ecstasy. Somehow she knew the Italian was still enjoying herself. Or rather, being enjoyed.

"I'd be surprised if anyone could even think to approach you without... worshiping you like a goddess. Your breasts are much nicer than mine and your hips--I don't mind telling you I'm envious. More than a little envious."

"Thank you," Dinah said, shaken by the sudden praise and unsure how to respond to it. It must've been the liquor talking, she supposed. They'd both had quite a few--though if Dinah had been paying attention, she wouldn't noticed that Kate's short sips were worlds apart from the hearty gulps Dinah had made.

Dinah blinked, finding herself frankly studying Kate as a woman--a sex object for the viewer to be attracted to, to be pleased by. She wondered what Kate would look like naked, what it would be like for a lover to kiss her, caress her body, to fuck her...

Startled at her own treacherous thoughts, she smiled embarrassingly as Kate caught her gaze and took her own drink from the flask, still staring into Dinah's eyes.

"Would you like to turn on the radio again?" Kate asked. "Check on Helena's... progress?"

"W-we shouldn't," Dinah stuttered. "She's a friend. We can't just listen in on her..."

"I don't think she'd care," Kate tittered. "Besides--aren't you thinking about it anyway?"

"I'm thinking about a lot of things," Dinah breathed.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers